LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

So... I was looking into BHUNP, since it has been mentioned before, and wanted to know if anyone would want conversions for this? I have also discovered a functional male bodyslide as well but I haven't gotten around to testing it out yet. Lots of new mods that I haven't really kept up on.

I can't promise I would consistently convert for either of these since just doing UUNP and the vanilla male versions has been time consuming enough, but I thought I would ask.

I still don't have a lot of space to set up SSE on my PC so I probably won't be doing SE versions. Someday I'll move to SE I'm just not looking forward to trying to find all my mods again (400+) when I already have a good setup on LE. :sweat_smile:

Another aside, I've been looking into other more recent smp mods to observe how they have done the bones/physics and I would like to make improvements on mine accordingly, it is just very time consuming and would also put a halt on any new armors being added...

There is a lot I want to do to improve this mod but I have very limited time/energy to work on it unfortunately. Mainly I wanted to see what people thought of the first questions and go from there.

On 5/21/2021 at 8:42 AM, Lady Horus said:

So... I was looking into BHUNP, since it has been mentioned before, and wanted to know if anyone would want conversions for this? I have also discovered a functional male bodyslide as well but I haven't gotten around to testing it out yet. Lots of new mods that I haven't really kept up on.

I can't promise I would consistently convert for either of these since just doing UUNP and the vanilla male versions has been time consuming enough, but I thought I would ask.

I still don't have a lot of space to set up SSE on my PC so I probably won't be doing SE versions. Someday I'll move to SE I'm just not looking forward to trying to find all my mods again (400+) when I already have a good setup on LE. :sweat_smile:

Another aside, I've been looking into other more recent smp mods to observe how they have done the bones/physics and I would like to make improvements on mine accordingly, it is just very time consuming and would also put a halt on any new armors being added...

There is a lot I want to do to improve this mod but I have very limited time/energy to work on it unfortunately. Mainly I wanted to see what people thought of the first questions and go from there.

Personally, I use BHUNP (slightly modified for personal use), and SMMB. I would love to see this for at least BHUNP, but it's not essential if it's too much trouble. Lord knows, having already worked on converting some things for my modified BHUNP has shown me that, yes, it is a LOT of trouble, LOL.

On 5/21/2021 at 2:42 PM, Lady Horus said:

I would be interested as well, but if it takes too much time and effort forget it, except maybe as one of those it will get done sometime this year, maybe projects, in other words work on it when the mood strikes you and make no promises about when it will finally be out.

@Lily.E.Foxx @Varithina

Thanks for the responses. :)

I have started to work on some BHUNP conversions starting with some of the easier armors just to get a feel for them and I like the results so far. I would love to switch to it but I'd still need to stick to making the UUNP versions as well. But yeah we'll see, it will probably just be one of those projects that will get done when it gets done. On the bright side, it would give me a chance to go back over some old armors and redo or improve the physics on them (carrying it over to UUNP as well of course).

I managed to clear some space on my SSD so I can start modding Special Edition too, which I'll probably look into some time soon.

Anyway just some thoughts. Thanks for the input. :)

idk if this is the best place to ask this question but I guess I'll start here. I, at one point, ran into problems with steam and had to uninstall it in order to fix said problems. Prior to those problems, the mod worked perfectly fine with no issues. But after the reinstall, the mod doesn't seem to work, even after going in and disabling and reenabling all the mods that I had installed. I have run Bodyslide with what I believe is every armor on Batch Build and Build Morphs checked, and had it say "All sets processed successfully", yet once I go in game, the clothing is visible in menus, but is invisible on my character. I'm fine with remaking a new set of items, as long as said set is visible. Thanks for the help, if possible!

edit:  I have figured out what was wrong, loving the mod and keep up the good work

I'm not sure if this matters, but I was looking through my HDT-SMP logs and noticed that the skysoar robe (High elf R14) has a misnamed tag in its xml. Penetration is named Prenetration instead. I checked over all the other xmls and they seem to have the same issue.

Edit: Seems like Penetration is not a recognized property either. I did look it up, both Prenetration and Penetration works because the creator of HDT-SMP originally typo-ed it to Prenetration and then fixed it later with an alias setup so Prenetration will point to Penetration. However, the version of HDT-SMP specified for this mod (SMP 0730) doesn't seem to recognize this tag.

Edited by Derenriche
23 hours ago, Derenriche said:

I'm not sure if this matters, but I was looking through my HDT-SMP logs and noticed that the skysoar robe (High elf R14) has a misnamed tag in its xml. Penetration is named Prenetration instead. I checked over all the other xmls and they seem to have the same issue.

Edit: Seems like Penetration is not a recognized property either. I did look it up, both Prenetration and Penetration works because the creator of HDT-SMP originally typo-ed it to Prenetration and then fixed it later with an alias setup so Prenetration will point to Penetration. However, the version of HDT-SMP specified for this mod (SMP 0730) doesn't seem to recognize this tag.

It is as you say, the creator of SMP PE originally labelled it as "prenetration" instead of "penetration", however I know the property must work because I have tested it rather extensively, and it does have an effect on the way different shapes interact with the physics. What was it you saw in the log that threw the flag? All the xmls in my mod use this label, so it shouldn't only throw it for the one armor if that is indeed the problem.

I'm sure it was fixed in later versions, but to my knowledge the old label still works in updated versions, as people using this with the SMP on SE have reported the mod works fine, and they have a much more up-to-date version of SMP there.

Edited by Lady Horus

1: so how do i get the armors in game??

not talking about console or additemmenu. there is a leveled list plugin or something?

2: i know this probably is not the correct tread to ask.... but how do tweak the strength of the physics i am using dual PE and SMP (i think), which file, which line

On 5/30/2021 at 5:00 PM, optimus0 said:

2: i know this probably is not the correct tread to ask.... but how do tweak the strength of the physics i am using dual PE and SMP (i think), which file, which line

If you are familiar with smp, you must edit every individual file (xml) made for each individual armor if you are looking to adjust the cloth physics. They are located in such locations as "meshes/Horus/Tera/Castanic/Heavy/H20/F" for example. If you want to change hdt pe for the rest there are some tools like "just for fun" which you can do this with, though I haven't done much with it myself.

Edited by Lady Horus
On 5/10/2021 at 10:02 PM, Lady Horus said:

It is a mega.nz download listed on the description under "Downloads". The file size is way too big to be directly uploaded to LL. I only put up smaller downloads on LL like fixes or the standalone horns version.

thanks, I have got the new version

On 5/29/2021 at 5:30 PM, Lady Horus said:

It is as you say, the creator of SMP PE originally labelled it as "prenetration" instead of "penetration", however I know the property must work because I have tested it rather extensively, and it does have an effect on the way different shapes interact with the physics. What was it you saw in the log that threw the flag? All the xmls in my mod use this label, so it shouldn't only throw it for the one armor if that is indeed the problem.

I'm sure it was fixed in later versions, but to my knowledge the old label still works in updated versions, as people using this with the SMP on SE have reported the mod works fine, and they have a much more up-to-date version of SMP there.

Here is my Hdt-Smp log, you can see the warnings and errors inside showing that it does not recognize the penetration/prenetration tag.

hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.log

On 6/11/2021 at 12:45 PM, Derenriche said:

Here is my Hdt-Smp log, you can see the warnings and errors inside showing that it does not recognize the penetration/prenetration tag.

hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.log 3.71 kB · 0 downloads

Does this particular armor work in-game for you, or does it not have physics at all? What version of SMP are you running? Are you on oldrim or Special Edition?

I don't currently mod this with the intent to use it on SSE, as I had no way of testing it myself for use with SSE. All the testing I have done for my mod was with SMP 730 as, far as I know, that is the most recent up-to-date SMP-PE build for Skyrim Legendary. Anything beyond that I cannot troubleshoot for the aforementioned reasons.

If it's throwing the errors but still works, then I would say there is nothing to worry about. If you're very concerned about the "prenetration" error, it is possible to open the XML files in a program like Notepad and manually change them via the "Find and Replace" features. Hopefully this will help to eliminate the problem for you.

17 minutes ago, Lady Horus said:

Does this particular armor work in-game for you, or does it not have physics at all? What version of SMP are you running? Are you on oldrim or Special Edition?

I don't currently mod this with the intent to use it on SSE, as I had no way of testing it myself for use with SSE. All the testing I have done for my mod was with SMP 730 as, far as I know, that is the most recent up-to-date SMP-PE build for Skyrim Legendary. Anything beyond that I cannot troubleshoot for the aforementioned reasons.

If it's throwing the errors but still works, then I would say there is nothing to worry about. If you're very concerned about the "prenetration" error, it is possible to open the XML files in a program like Notepad and manually change them via the "Find and Replace" features. Hopefully this will help to eliminate the problem for you.

I’m using skyrim LE with SMP 730. It doesn’t seem to affect anything in game,so I have no problem leaving it as is. I just brought it up in case it’s something that needs to be addressed.

3 hours ago, Derenriche said:

I’m using skyrim LE with SMP 730. It doesn’t seem to affect anything in game,so I have no problem leaving it as is. I just brought it up in case it’s something that needs to be addressed.

Ah, I see. Well in that case I wouldn't worry too much about it. Truth be told I wasn't aware that the prenetration issue had been fixed since the documentation I went by said to use the misspelling if I wanted it to work properly. Before, SMP-PE and its various info was mainly on Chinese sites making it hard to find anything updated that I could reliably use to go by.

Anyway that said I have tested the penetration tag and that also works fine with 730 so I will likely work on fixing the tag in all the xmls in a future update. I've just been too caught up in working on a BHUNP conversion (and subsequent editing of cloth bones/physics) that I have not worked on the base version in a while. But whenever it is I get that done, all edits will carry over to UUNP including any xml improvements.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 6:17 PM, nemus07 said:

Hi, i've that issue with all armors. There are gaps or another problems with body. May be that's why i'm using bhunp?

12312.png

Did you alter them at all or are they exactly as they are extracted from the zip?

The only difference if you use bhunp should be that in-game the physics for body htd will not work since the settings are different for bhunp (they use different bones entirely for breasts).

If you're trying to use a bhunp preset with the armors I dont know if they will work, though.

quick question. I'm not using hdt physics with my current game.  I am using Nemesis and Dynamic Animation replacer and  the book of uunp default edition. Here is my question: Is there a way to use the armor pack (totally love these armors!!!) but without the HDT thingy?  Any advise that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

On 7/1/2021 at 12:39 AM, Lord Clowexander said:

The robes with physics cause a big black box underneath my feet when I wear them. Is there a fix or did I miss something?

Did you follow these instructions? Assuming you're using sse.

On 7/6/2021 at 10:13 AM, Sylverfern said:

quick question. I'm not using hdt physics with my current game.  I am using Nemesis and Dynamic Animation replacer and  the book of uunp default edition. Here is my question: Is there a way to use the armor pack (totally love these armors!!!) but without the HDT thingy?  Any advise that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know much about either of those systems, I can't provide any support regarding them. You would probably need to look into some kind of tutorials about converting smp armors for use with those systems (if such a thing exists).

That being said if they are just animation frameworks or such like, and you have no physics system at all in your setup, you can still use the armors it just means they will not have any movement on the cloth parts which are supposed to move. As long as you have the other requirements for this mod (skeleton mainly) then it should work ok without issue.

Edited by Lady Horus
On 7/19/2021 at 3:13 AM, 0nislayer99 said:

Hi Lady Horus i just have a quick question will the elleon set be added to the pack or is this the final product?

Probably not. It wasn't intended to be the exact same as asianboy's mod. But this mod is still work in progress, just very slow because my free time is limited.

On 7/25/2021 at 5:08 AM, abhi5237 said:

I used Cathedral assets optimizer for nif optimization of 2.9 but when i equip any armor in-game then its invisible. However in inventory it shows meshes and textures correctly.

Did you build them in bodyslide? Needs to be the version for Skyrim Legendary from what I understand.

Please review these instructions here, just substitute version 2.5 for the current version obviously: 

On 7/11/2021 at 10:01 AM, Lady Horus said:

Did you follow these instructions? Assuming you're using sse.

I don't know much about either of those systems, I can't provide any support regarding them. You would probably need to look into some kind of tutorials about converting smp armors for use with those systems (if such a thing exists).

That being said if they are just animation frameworks or such like, and you have no physics system at all in your setup, you can still use the armors it just means they will not have any movement on the cloth parts which are supposed to move. As long as you have the other requirements for this mod (skeleton mainly) then it should work ok without issue.

Thank you! I'm not using any kind of physic system.. Just whatever defaulted / came  with regular Skyrim. The does relieve my mind.  I'm not knowledgeable enough to try tweaking much of my game. I mainly add armor or weapons or mods that replace the game defaults.  With my current game character being a Mage... I wanted some a little be more.. Which your texturing of the Terra armors totally does!  Again, Thank you!