LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

I have figured it out!

The XML file in the download is what controls the collision for the outfits, well you probably already know that however what you might not know is that it is looking for objects in the NIF file that are "NAME SPECIFIC".

Your objects in the outfit nif must be named specifically and case sensitive as well.

So if the body is named "UUNP" in the default file guess what the XML is looking for?

Its looking for "UUNP" its not looking for "TBDBody" or "CBBE3BAbody" or whatever body your converting this file too.

The XML see's that you have no "UUNP" body present so your conversions cloth physics pass right through your replacement body.

The same goes for every single outfit object,

The "Armor" has to have the same name as found in the original or in the XML file that the armor will reference that comes with the download.

So if your armor that your converting is "Castanic_R15_HotPhoenix" but in your conversion you have something like "CastanicR15_HotPhoenix_2_2" guess what the XML wont do anything with that because its not the object its looking for!

Even the Virtualground must be named the same, because everything in the XML is looking for a specifically named object.

This is not apparent in Bodyslide/Outfit Studio as it has no tools in it yet to look for certain attachments that are present in the NIF!  You dont see in Outfit Studio that the NIF has a skeleton node inside it or that there is a NiTriExtraData node looking for an XML that provides extra effects in the game but these are certainly there.

This complicates the conversion process if you attempt to treat this as any other conversion.Untitled.png

Simply put to actually convert these over to another body one must keep the names exactly the same including capitalization and going as far as to rename the body you are converting over to as "UUNP" unless you are also willing to open the XML for every outfit and make proper edits there.

So far I have figured out that 3 bone SMP wont work with the outfits that have an already included skeleton node object for the outfits SMP cloth physics.  However TBD CBP has single breast nodes which does work if you want the weight paints to be similar to the TBD body, this will likely also be the same case for all other 3breast bone conversions.  These fight each other and it wont work until someone figures it out.

Also a very easy way to convert these would be to simply take the original weight paints off the original body and then paint those onto the body that you will be replacing these with, this way you wont have to fight with repainting all the outfit parts which might get complicated due to needing to make sure that all the weight paints that control the cloth physics are intact.

No idea if this helps anyone but there it is.

Edit.

Every conversion of this file to another Bodyslide "body" format has failed.

Each one of them changed the name of the implanted body from "UUNP" to another name such as "BHUNP", "CBBE", "CBBE3BA", "Basebody" and etc.

Also each conversion that attempted 3 breast bone conversion did not have 3BB physics....Why?  Because the NiNode Skeleton controller implanted in the nif is overwriting that type of physics.

Also all Body Types converted to were named improply.

My own previous attempts have failed because I would reshape the objects and export them an then import them to keep the various entry data in the save function rather than having to type all that into a fresh brand new save.....Now my laziness here hurt me because the imported objects would come into my opened file with a _2 and multiple attempts of this drives that number up...._2, 2_2, 2_3 attached to the end of the object name reference.

I also figured out across multiple other conversions and looking at my own that 3B SMP wont work with the SMP controller in the outfits....However you can still get breast shake using either the original mods weight paints put onto your own body preference or simply using earlier physics body like TBDCBP or something like that.  However you then need both SMP and CBP physics installed into SkyrimSE for this to actually work.  I would say its fair enough still get breast physics but also get some nice cloth physics which is a big draw for SMP in the first place.

I may have a Bodyslide put together that actually works for TBD in about 3 to 4 days now >< agghh it has already been at least 2 attempts to get this all figured out.  I also want to make the outfits in the game more game balanced and available through construction much the same way as the vanilla stuff is so that there is a progression through the outfits but eghh lets just see about getting the outfits in new body shape an workin in game ><

Edited by Gameplayer

So here I am showing you a Touched by Dibella conversion of the Solace outfit in the Tera pack here,

This has SMP cloth physics that actually function properly and have collision with the body so that the physics cloth do not pass through the body itself.

However if you were following with what I have said before the outfit does not have 3BBB SMP physics, its actually the oldrim HDT or SE's version of CBP physics for the breast, butt, and belly.....Those weight paints I just copied over to my TBD body, which then I named "UUNP" in Outfit Studio so that the XML's that work on the inbuilt NiNodeSkeleton will work.

I've been working my way back through the outfits for the third time but this time the third time has been the charm and the outfits function perhaps exactly as they were intended in Oldrim but in Skyrim Special Edition in the TBD body format.

Here is my character in the Solace Outfit while uh pregnant through Fertility mode mod.

ScreenShot21.png

Without having figured out that the body reference in Outfit Studio and all the armor parts also had to retain the exact names by the letter and case, well this outfits cloth would simply hang through the body of the character rather than rest against it while she was standing still.

Might be a couple of days or so but I should have something ready to go soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!
What's up?
I tried with an save, and with add'item menu i tried some outfits. I mean the 3ba conversion. I had to batch build them otherwise the boobs were huges..
anyway now it feet well, with smp physic.
And yes somes robes are enchanted.

Sadly, there's only 6 robes.
I think they did not converted every thing.
And all robes are powerfull, it should be nice to found enchanted pieces, low enchant and some powerfull, kinda like the vanilla based outfits.

Beside, there's like two square above the name, some chinese that the game cant translate in the item name, but stats, enchants, and name are english.
So it's very good even if it's not perfect :)

1 hour ago, Selky said:

Hello!
What's up?
I tried with an save, and with add'item menu i tried some outfits. I mean the 3ba conversion. I had to batch build them otherwise the boobs were huges..
anyway now it feet well, with smp physic.
And yes somes robes are enchanted.

Sadly, there's only 6 robes.
I think they did not converted every thing.
And all robes are powerfull, it should be nice to found enchanted pieces, low enchant and some powerfull, kinda like the vanilla based outfits.

Beside, there's like two square above the name, some chinese that the game cant translate in the item name, but stats, enchants, and name are english.
So it's very good even if it's not perfect :)

Hey Selky, I am aware that the mod I linked had issues, I ended up making a Bodyslide for TBD posted it up here on Loverslab.

The CBBE 3BA conversion did not work well, it ended up changing the names of the objects in the nifs so that the collision of the skirt physics would not collide with the body.

Also as you said it is in Chinese rather than English so, no there is no easy fix for that other than using the original ESP.

You can try using the TBD conversion I made but be aware it is TBD not CBBE CBA body, although both use CBBE skin textures.  Also I did a english ESP that included high heel sounds so there is that.  My own conversion did manage to have working physics also so thats a big plus.  The original mod actually does not have a lot of enchantment stuff available for it, either make your own or use someone elses plugin that makes enchanted stuff available.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for barely being around here for a while! I'm quite busy with other things these days, and sadly haven't had time for modding :(

@Gameplayer

I see you were trying to make BHUNP-like conversions (breasts with 3 nodes, yes?). This is possible it just takes a lot of work, and I don't know if it can be purely done through Bodyslide alone. I haven't worked on my BHUNP conversions for quite a while so I'm a bit foggy on my memory of the process but, I seem to remember it took a lot more fixing in 3DS Max as well. Bodyslide is just a part of it. And yes, the XMLs also needed to be redone for the proper naming and physics properties... I'll see if I can poke at it a little bit some time soon and give a more detailed explanation if that's what you're looking for. I'm not familiar with every different body that's out there especially now since I just haven't had time to keep up on the modding scene... but if I can give some insight on what I do know how to do, and if it'd be useful, I'd be happy to when I can find some time.

I was going to start modding SE myself just to get familiar with it versus LE, but I haven't had time for that either yet I'm afraid.

6 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

Hey guys, sorry for barely being around here for a while! I'm quite busy with other things these days, and sadly haven't had time for modding :(

@Gameplayer

I see you were trying to make BHUNP-like conversions (breasts with 3 nodes, yes?). This is possible it just takes a lot of work, and I don't know if it can be purely done through Bodyslide alone. I haven't worked on my BHUNP conversions for quite a while so I'm a bit foggy on my memory of the process but, I seem to remember it took a lot more fixing in 3DS Max as well. Bodyslide is just a part of it. And yes, the XMLs also needed to be redone for the proper naming and physics properties... I'll see if I can poke at it a little bit some time soon and give a more detailed explanation if that's what you're looking for. I'm not familiar with every different body that's out there especially now since I just haven't had time to keep up on the modding scene... but if I can give some insight on what I do know how to do, and if it'd be useful, I'd be happy to when I can find some time.

I was going to start modding SE myself just to get familiar with it versus LE, but I haven't had time for that either yet I'm afraid.

Actually....Uh, I have successfully ported it into SkyrimSE with Touched By Dibella Bodyslides....And I posted the Bodyslide up here on Loverslab.

I figured out how that the current SMPFasterphysics files over on Nexus alongside CBPC physics will allow the phyiscs of the outfits to work.

So mostly all I did was reshape the outfits, and kept the weight painting which the Skeleton and XML's call on to provide the physics.

At this point Im just tweaking some outfits here an there to make them look their best.

2 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Actually....Uh, I have successfully ported it into SkyrimSE with Touched By Dibella Bodyslides....And I posted the Bodyslide up here on Loverslab.

I figured out how that the current SMPFasterphysics files over on Nexus alongside CBPC physics will allow the phyiscs of the outfits to work.

So mostly all I did was reshape the outfits, and kept the weight painting which the Skeleton and XML's call on to provide the physics.

At this point Im just tweaking some outfits here an there to make them look their best.

Oh ok. From what I read it sounded like you were still having trouble. But if not that's good. :) Glad you got it working

1 minute ago, Lady Horus said:

Oh ok. From what I read it sounded like you were still having trouble. But if not that's good. :) Glad you got it working

Yup :D

And I was having a real hard time and it did take a lot of thinking it through and examining all the parts in the meshes and reading through XML files attached to get an idea of what was what.

And thanks again, its great mod, and I was not able to get SMP working in LE but its working in SE loads of fun.

On 5/5/2022 at 2:01 PM, Lady Horus said:

Excuse me, may i ask, do you think you'll make an 3ba conversion in future?
I mean the chinese one is not complete, and i dont know if there's some levelist.
I know it's a lot of works and the chinese version is still better than nothing but probably your work will be wayyyy better :)
Good day!

Edited by Selky
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 5:09 PM, Selky said:

Excuse me, may i ask, do you think you'll make an 3ba conversion in future?
I mean the chinese one is not complete, and i dont know if there's some levelist.
I know it's a lot of works and the chinese version is still better than nothing but probably your work will be wayyyy better :)
Good day!

On 5/27/2022 at 4:05 PM, XarisZ said:

Has anyone converted this for 3BA yet?

I want to continue my mod when I have a chance... I got all Castanic armor and half the HighElf armor converted to BHUNP. I'm just having a bit of a hiccup getting started on it again due to losing some of my tools when I did an OS upgrade (I finally moved to Win10 from 7). I'm working on getting everything set up again so I can get to hopefully making some decent headway on this mod again.

I'll be at least doing a BHUNP version, both for Skyrim Legendary and for SSE (when I have the chance to install it again). I know CBBE has a 3BA version too but I probably will not be touching that one.

Edited by Lady Horus
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you soooo much for this beautiful set of armors, I was stunned when I saw them ingame, you are a true artist. This is the first successful bodyslide process Ive done & everything went well with the install instructions for SE.  My dovah looks amazing with her capes & ribbons fluttering as she runs it is brilliant ?

So an update:

I have updated my BHUNP to the current version available for LE, and the new model is quite different... version 3 has much different skin weighting especially notable around the shoulders, but most everything is changed if looking close enough... so that being said I'm having to go back to the previous conversions I did (which used version2) and redo the skin weighting on the armors for this new model (in addition to the new sliders)... I've just finished the castanic armors and am working on the "additional" outfits now (swimsuit, rogue etc).

It may be some time before I have any real notable updates unfortunately.

Since I have such limited time to work on this now (maybe an hour or 2 per day if I'm lucky) I may end up making an entirely new mod listing for bhunp, and focus all of my efforts there. So far i have done a lot of work updating many of the old models with new bones/physics (cloth) in addition to making them work with the specific bhunp body. It's now weighted so differently it would be too time consuming to try and do both uunp and bhunp.

Edited by Lady Horus
  • 1 month later...

I managed to get the armors working on my game but the only issue is that the boots seem to be clipping through the ground. I am running SSE with a UNP body, everything works perfectly even the cloth physics but the boots clip through the ground even after running NIF Optimizer on the entire folder

1 hour ago, Bobolinkfaith said:

I managed to get the armors working on my game but the only issue is that the boots seem to be clipping through the ground. I am running SSE with a UNP body, everything works perfectly even the cloth physics but the boots clip through the ground even after running NIF Optimizer on the entire folder

I think you need Racemenu to get the height adjustment for NIO-Override heels.

Should work after adding that or just download Nio-Override for heels, it might be a seperate file since a lot of people use alternate race menu mods.

36 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

I think you need Racemenu to get the height adjustment for NIO-Override heels.

Should work after adding that or just download Nio-Override for heels, it might be a seperate file since a lot of people use alternate race menu mods.

I've got Racemenu AE v0-4-19-9 installed, as far as I can see the only NI-Override file available on the Nexus is for Oldrim

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, any progress for a BHUNP conversion?

I use BHUNP with SE (still v2 though), and all outfits work good except some with smp which clip a bit into the butt area (Deathwrap robes for example). If it was only a bodyslide adjustment and bone painting I could fix that myself, but as soon as smp and xml are involved, my knowledge drop to sub-zero. 

Everytime I touch something with SMP I always end up breaking everything. ?

Edited by Mastarhymes
On 8/29/2022 at 9:37 AM, Mastarhymes said:

Hello everyone, any progress for a BHUNP conversion?

I use BHUNP with SE (still v2 though), and all outfits work good except some with smp which clip a bit into the butt area (Deathwrap robes for example). If it was only a bodyslide adjustment and bone painting I could fix that myself, but as soon as smp and xml are involved, my knowledge drop to sub-zero. 

Everytime I touch something with SMP I always end up breaking everything. ?

I have all castanic, all "event" and a little over half of high elf outfits done with bhunp3 support, had to take a break due to life things. Not sure when I'll be able to get back to it. I don't really want to post an unfinished conversion set but I suppose I could... I had just been planning on waiting so I could make a new mod post for it since I will likely stop updating the uunp version once the bhunp3 version is done.

I've only tested it on oldrim so I am not sure how it'll turn out for sse yet.

On 9/6/2022 at 1:35 AM, Lady Horus said:

I have all castanic, all "event" and a little over half of high elf outfits done with bhunp3 support, had to take a break due to life things. Not sure when I'll be able to get back to it. I don't really want to post an unfinished conversion set but I suppose I could... I had just been planning on waiting so I could make a new mod post for it since I will likely stop updating the uunp version once the bhunp3 version is done.

I've only tested it on oldrim so I am not sure how it'll turn out for sse yet.

Thank you for the reply!

Take your time, no hurry, I also prefer a complete and tested conversion. I'd release the incomplete version if you decide that you are about to quit modding this game for good, so that someone could try to finish it, otherwise, just take your time.

22 hours ago, Mastarhymes said:

Thank you for the reply!

Take your time, no hurry, I also prefer a complete and tested conversion. I'd release the incomplete version if you decide that you are about to quit modding this game for good, so that someone could try to finish it, otherwise, just take your time.

Yeah I prefer to post something that is finished myself so I'm glad to hear that. I'll try to get back to it when I can, just been very busy lately.

• 2 months later...

Hi LadyHorus, Im a long time lurker in your modpage eversince its initial upload back in 2016, anyways hope you are well and having great progress with the mod but have you at least considered opening up a patreon account? i would happily chip in 5$ a month to at least compensate you for your efforts as I feel the armors are very well made and Im sure im not the only one who feels this way, and no Im not saying you should make the mod patreon exclusive, just putting one up as an option for other people like me who likes the mod well enough to want to compensate you, oh and I only use the mod for the male armors btw, thank you so much for including male versions in your mod pack, very hard to find MMO male armor packs in skyrim hehe, hope you have some new male armors for next update...

19 hours ago, Kevinpogi123 said:

Hi LadyHorus, Im a long time lurker in your modpage eversince its initial upload back in 2016, anyways hope you are well and having great progress with the mod but have you at least considered opening up a patreon account? i would happily chip in 5$ a month to at least compensate you for your efforts as I feel the armors are very well made and Im sure im not the only one who feels this way, and no Im not saying you should make the mod patreon exclusive, just putting one up as an option for other people like me who likes the mod well enough to want to compensate you, oh and I only use the mod for the male armors btw, thank you so much for including male versions in your mod pack, very hard to find MMO male armor packs in skyrim hehe, hope you have some new male armors for next update...

Ah wow thank you, that really means a lot to be honest. I would love to be able to do a patreon for this, and I've actually thought about it before. I just wasn't sure if there'd be any real interest. But hey, if there were it would help a lot.

I have hopped back into working on this again, though it's slow coming. I would like to add more male armors too when I can but, if I'm being honest, I've been focusing more on the female versions and was planning to add the male variants later on. Right now though, it's the BHUNP conversions, and my efforts to improve the physics bones for the cloth physics that's really been taking up most of my time right now. If I ever get the mod to what I feel is a "finished" state, I would like to eventually add male bodyslide too (instead of just vanilla) but it's mostly a pipedream for now. The total number of armors I still have on my current to-do list is in the range of 85, plus some miscellaneous shop-exclusive outfits too (which I realize is probably too much to realistically plan on actually finishing).

Anyway thank you again for your kind words. :) I feel really badly I can only ever seem to update this mod every year or so, but unfortunately my free time is so limited these days. I make a lot of progress behind the scenes, it's just not always something that materializes into a completed update, and I hate to update with just small stuff all over the place.

I'm just grateful that people still keep coming back to take a look at my work here now and then, as it is something I really do enjoy doing and sharing. I want to be able to dedicate more time to this and to actually see it to its completed state.

Hey now, no sweat, sorry if I came off as impatient with progress regarding the mod, please continue at whatever pace you are comfortable with :) Yearly updates of this quality more than makes up for the long wait IMO...

I will be the first one to chip in a membership once you open up your patreon page for this mod, I STRONGLY feel it really deserves it, though I understand if you feel otherwise as you said earlier, you are only able to afford to update the mod very sparingly and it might also put unnecessary pressure on you to dedicate more time with the mod even if you cant realistically do so, Like I dont Expect the mod to be updated more frequently once I chip in a membership, Like I said, just want to do it because I wish to reward your efforts and expect nothing beyond what you can currently provide in the future (aside from of course more male armors hehe) :)

Good luck with the mod BTW ;) 

Edited by Kevinpogi123

Depending on how the patreon side is set up, you might want to be very careful about things, depending on how the permissions for the terra stuff work.  Not sure how their customer support side work now but from what I am aware they used to be very good about being asked if this or that was ok or not, before finding that you are getting cease and desist for copyright issues.

So, I have been fighting with the Nightwinder dress for the past week trying to get it to work properly. I kept running into a bone limit on partition (or something) resulting in vertices stretching to infinity, and had to lower the number of bones mapped for the skirt which sucked as it took away some of the movement...

I did some reading only to find out that skyrim apparently has a bone limit per mesh that I had never heard of, so now I feel silly. I guess the high quality dresses I have seen on places like patreon separate the skirt into sections (I've only ever really watched showcases for them on youtube). I didn't know that since I don't have the means to pay for paywalled creations myself but... anyway.

Would've been good to know, heh...

I'm probably not going to go so far as cutting my meshes into sections myself, but I've gotten my armors to look at least acceptable.

Anyway...

9 hours ago, Kevinpogi123 said:

Hey now, no sweat, sorry if I came off as impatient with progress regarding the mod, please continue at whatever pace you are comfortable with :) Yearly updates of this quality more than makes up for the long wait IMO...

I will be the first one to chip in a membership once you open up your patreon page for this mod, I STRONGLY feel it really deserves it, though I understand if you feel otherwise as you said earlier, you are only able to afford to update the mod very sparingly and it might also put unnecessary pressure on you to dedicate more time with the mod even if you cant realistically do so, Like I dont Expect the mod to be updated more frequently once I chip in a membership, Like I said, just want to do it because I wish to reward your efforts and expect nothing beyond what you can currently provide in the future (aside from of course more male armors hehe) :)

Good luck with the mod BTW ;) 

Hey, thanks :)

I don't know for sure if I will set it up but the sentiment is appreciated. :D

6 hours ago, Varithina said:

Depending on how the patreon side is set up, you might want to be very careful about things, depending on how the permissions for the terra stuff work.  Not sure how their customer support side work now but from what I am aware they used to be very good about being asked if this or that was ok or not, before finding that you are getting cease and desist for copyright issues.

Honestly I'm not sure myself, since official development and support for Tera was shut down some months ago.

I have seen people on patreon creating Black Desert Online mods for instance, and even after being given cease and desist orders from the dev they still create the mods anyway. So I don't know.

But usually I try to err on the side of caution when it comes to using game assets. If I did put up a patreon I'd try to be careful about it. I wouldn't hide anything behind a pay wall of course, and I would like to do some original works too, eventually. I have seen some creators do both conversions from games as well as their own original stuff without issues.