LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

I have no plans to convert to CBBE, as it's been time consuming enough just getting it to work with UUNP. I've got an SMP version upcoming (which will likely be the new version here on out with no more support for HDT).

If CBBE and UUNP used the same weighting it would be easy to convert from one to the other, but unfortunately they don't. Thus it is simpler for me to stick with UUNP.

In other news I've been working on this a bit more recently, though right now I'm converting existing armor to the SMP system, which I've opted to redo the physics bones for so that it interacts a bit better than the previous HDT bones. So it's taking some time to go back through and adjust everything. But it will be worth it hopefully, since SMP is a much better system than HDT (and way easier to work with).

I probably will update once I have everything converted for SMP since it's been a long time since the last update and I've done a lot more in that time since then. I will add more armors afterwards as I'm able to do them but, I'm not sure how fast that'll happen. I'm always busy with other stuff these days. Life eh.

21 minutes ago, Lady Horus said:

Thanks for sharing those. :) I was trying to remember who'd done the CBBE conversions, I feel badly I couldn't recall. I dug through my inbox too and couldn't find the messages. :S So, my apologies, I feel like you'd let me know about it before.

It was another user who was going to make the conversion. But the desire to use your mod in my game overcame my lack of knowledge and ability, so I decided to try to make the conversion, so there is no mistake on your part and thanks again for your contributions.

Good day and sorry for my english.

21 hours ago, Papadrino said:

It was another user who was going to make the conversion. But the desire to use your mod in my game overcame my lack of knowledge and ability, so I decided to try to make the conversion, so there is no mistake on your part and thanks again for your contributions.

Good day and sorry for my english.

Ah I see. Well, thank you just the same for sharing! They look good. :)

@Lady Horus

Could please we have a choice between Mega.nz and MediaFire for the main files? The reason being MediaFire's transfer rate is terrible (around 25.0 Kb/s up to 100.0 Kb/s) for me. As such an extremely slow transfer and are also getting lots if interruptions in the download. For this service provider (MediaFire) that eventually results in a corrupt incomplete file download.

Mega.nz however is for me where I am much faster (around 200.0 Kb/s up to 29.0 MB/s) and there aren't any interruptions to the download request.

@Papadrino Do you have the download of the UUNP main files from MediaFire? Could you PM to me please a link hosted on Mega.nz?

On 12/8/2018 at 8:37 AM, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Lady Horus

Could please we have a choice between Mega.nz and MediaFire for the main files? The reason being MediaFire's transfer rate is terrible (around 25.0 Kb/s up to 100.0 Kb/s) for me. As such an extremely slow transfer and are also getting lots if interruptions in the download. For this service provider (MediaFire) that eventually results in a corrupt incomplete file download.

Mega.nz however is for me where I am much faster (around 200.0 Kb/s up to 29.0 MB/s) and there aren't any interruptions to the download request.

@Papadrino Do you have the download of the UUNP main files from MediaFire? Could you PM to me please a link hosted on Mega.nz?

I see.

I hadn't had access to my mega.nz for a while as I'd forgotten it but I was finally able to recover it today, so I'll have the upload on there for you in a little while. I'll have the links on the first post once they're available.

As an aside, I do have a big update that will be coming up whenever it is I finally finish adding SMP to the current version I'm working on (a month or two give or take I would estimate). I was planning to get two uploads for mega/mediafire then. The newest version that I'm currently working on will require to download everything again practically, so I might suggest waiting for the next version if that's possible. Unless of course you can only use HDT physics, in which case the latest version on LL is probably the better bet.

Just to reiterate for anyone wondering, I will not be supporting HDT after the next update is finished, as both require different physics bones setups and I can't be bothered doing two versions at the same time. SMP is a better system overall, and can do more "intricate" physics than HDT, so in my opinion it is a superior option.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lachdanan21 said:

Lady Horus, this mod is awesome and looks rly nice. I just stumbled upon it and tried it. However I have an issue where when I put any of the mage robes parts well my character becomes invisible. Any ideas? I may have forgot to do something? Thx for the great mod :) !

Sounds like you have not yet run Bodyslide, download Bodyslide from Nexus, when installing it make sure you select UUNP HDT option from NMM or Mod Organizer.

After installation you want to navigate in Windows to Steam.....Skyrim\Data\Tools folder you should find the Bodyslide directory there.  Open the Bodyslide program and from there you select Tera UUNP, and your body type.....Hit Build outfits button and the program should place the created outfits in the proper places, takes about 3 minutes once you get the hang of it.

It will become second nature just like when using FNIS for animations, it'll be a cinch and from there you will have a whole new world of possible modding opportunities open up for you.

On 1/13/2019 at 4:16 PM, Gameplayer said:

Sounds like you have not yet run Bodyslide, download Bodyslide from Nexus, when installing it make sure you select UUNP HDT option from NMM or Mod Organizer.

After installation you want to navigate in Windows to Steam.....Skyrim\Data\Tools folder you should find the Bodyslide directory there.  Open the Bodyslide program and from there you select Tera UUNP, and your body type.....Hit Build outfits button and the program should place the created outfits in the proper places, takes about 3 minutes once you get the hang of it.

It will become second nature just like when using FNIS for animations, it'll be a cinch and from there you will have a whole new world of possible modding opportunities open up for you.

Thank you kindly vry much :) ! You're great!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LHTera_Title_FAQ.png

Q: How can I access all of the armor from this mod?
A: To spawn a chest (called "LadyHorus' Tera Chest") which includes everything in this mod, please do the following:

How to Spawn the Container:

1. Once you're in-game, open the console by pressing the tilde key ~

2. Type "help LadyHorus" (without quotes) and press Enter.

3. It should list an entry like so:

----OTHER FORMS------------------
CONT: (xxxxxxxx) 'LadyHorus' Tera Chest'

("xxxxxxxx" should be a combination letter and number code, this will vary from person to person depending on your load order)

4. Using the code that it lists for this container, you can spawn the chest at your current location in the game.

Type "player.placeatme xxxxxxxx" (use the code where "xxxxxxxx" is) without quotes. Press Enter.

5. It should spawn a chest at your location! You can search and use any item it contains.

Q: What mods were used in the screenshots?
A: The following were used:

• Poses in conjunction with OSA:
-Pinup Poser/Halo's Poser
• MFG Console
• Schlongs Of Skyrim textures (for males)
• SG Textures Renewal (for females)
• Eyes of Beauty
• Mikan Eyes
• KS Hairdos Renewal
• Castanic Race
• RaceMenu
• Project ENB (Realistic) in addition to ENB v349
• Facelight Plus
• Review Studio with Green Screen Rooms

Q: Female armors are invisible in-game! What did I do wrong?
A: As explained in the installation instructions, you need to build the armors in Bodyslide! If you don't do this, they will be invisible in-game because no files are generated by default. I expect everyone to use their own Bodyslide settings when generating these armors for their personal preference. Some knowledge of Bodyslide is assumed. If you have more questions on how to use Bodyslide, please refer to that mod's description under installation and/or FAQ.

Q: Will you make a CBBE Bodyslide version?
A: I have no plans to convert these to CBBE myself, however there are some floating around by other modders such as this one by Papadrino (it may be some time before they are updated for 2.5 and over, though).

Q: I only want parts of your mod. Could you make a separate pack with what I want?
A: Sorry but no. It is possible to merge mods you want with tools like Merge Plugins or xEdit, but I'm not responsible for walking you through how to do it. There are plenty of tutorials on sites like S.T.E.P. or GamerPoets for things like this.

Q: I don't like parts of the armors (ie, I don't want pauldrons), can you make a version without them?
A: No. But you can take the armors into Bodyslide (for female armors) or open them and edit with NifSkope (male armors) and edit out what you don't want. Bodyslide specifically has a feature where you can "zap" away any parts of a mesh you don't want (there are plenty of tutorials on how to do this on youtube and there are instructions for Bodyslide on the respective mod page). Please Update to the latest version of Bodyslide! Older versions could not save in the proper skeleton format used by HDT/SMP models.

Q: Can I wear the male versions of armor on my female character?
A: No. It would take a great deal of work to convert male armors to work for females, it is not something I'm willing to do, sorry.

Alright I don't know wtf is going on with this website but it wont let me update the main file or the OP, so I'm pasting my last 2 hours of editing here.

In short, version 2.5 is released! See below the spoiler.

Please read this as I have made changes:

Spoiler

Lady_Horus_Tera_Armor_Logo.png
~ Armor and Accessories from TERA for UUNP female and Vanilla Male bodies ~

Update Notes March 23rd 2019: Version 2.5 is now released! Please bear with me as this was quite a large and long time coming update. Two things to note, if you get an error or Bodyslide crashes upon trying to build the Dreadwraith armor, please make sure you're running an up-to-date Bodyslide. Also, there are now additional steps that must be taken if you plan to edit SMP/HDT-PE enabled outfits in Bodyslide (those that have new/added bones for cloth physics only, base TBBP are fine to edit). Please see this post for additional information and instructions (Nifskope will be required as well).

As stated before, from version 2.5 onward I am using SMP rather than HDT PE. HDT PE will no longer be supported. Please read the requirements and installation instructions for more info.

Update Notes Archive:

Spoiler

Notes Dec 28, 2018: Removed Mediafire uploads as the site is a pain in the arse to use now.

Notes Dec 10, 2018: Added Mega.nz download options for version 2.10. This is not a new update, it is just an alternate download location for those who may need it. I am however in the process of finishing the upcoming update and I'm hoping to have it done in a month or two if I can keep up a good pace on it. It will include new armors/outfits as well as a switch to SMP physics rather than HDT (HDT WILL NOT be supported after the next update). Unfortunately I cannot point to any one place to get SMP as the versions seem to be scattered all over the place but there's plenty of documentation on LL about/for it. As long as it's kept up to date it should run relatively smoothly.

Update Notes June 16th, 2018: For some reason there was some major clipping with the male Dreamguard armor. I have fixed it and added physics to it with this small update! Thanks. :)

Update Notes June 12th, 2018: I have added three new armors (female only for now) and added cloth physics to most male armors. The only male armor still lacking is the Dreamguard armor. Please remember to rebuild your Bodyslide armors after updating, as some changes have been made to existing armors. Also, as of this update, I am no longer supporting all bodytypes in UUNP, as it was an overwhelming amount of work. The only types covered in the new armors now are 7B, UNP, UNPB, UNPBB, UNPC, Demonfet, Dreamgirl, and MCBM (their variants are included too for the most part).

LHTera_Title_Description.png

Welcome to the mod, "LadyHorus' TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males".

This mod was originally largely inspired by Asianboy345's TERA Collection, and created to add even more conversions of the armor from TERA to Skyrim!

With that said, though, all armors in my mod are new conversions straight from TERA, I did not use anyone elses' previous work.

Every armor has been converted with care, especially in the case of UUNP. As of version 2.10, I opted only to support certain body morphs since doing the original 40+ was quite a lot of work. I tried to focus on those that were not only requested but also which tend to be most popular. All of the basic sliders (for example breast, arms, legs etc) are all supported. For a full list of the supported bodytypes please see the following spoiler:

Supported Bodies in Bodyslide:

Spoiler

7B

7B Bombshell

7B Natural

7B Cleavage

7B Bcup

7BUNP

7B Oppai

7B CH

UNP

UNP Pushup

UNP Perky

UNPB

UNPB Chapi

UNPB Oppai v1

UNPB Oppai v3.2

UNPetite

UNPC

UNPCM

UN7B

UNPBB

Demonfet

Dream Girl

MCBM

Since this keeps coming up, I'm going to reiterate that yes, this does support pregnancy. It also has belly node weighting for belly physics.

BBP and cloth physics: In addition to Breast and Butt bounce support, there is also HDT SMP support for many armors which have flowing cloth physics. Please see the requirements/installation section for important info on what you'll need. As of version 2.5 HDT PE is no longer being supported, since the new SMP version uses different bones/properties. SMP is however a better system (in my opinion) and allows for more accurate physics and collision than HDT PE did (plus as a modder it's just easier to work with in general).

High heels in this mod also will change character height thanks to NiO High Heels! Please see the requirements section for more info. :)

Overall I did my best to make each armor look good with every setting and body type. Enjoy! :)

LHTera_Title_Screenshots.png

Images under the spoiler. Click for larger size. Full-resolution images can be found on the Download page of LL for this mod (at the bottom of the page).

Newly Added:

CastH18_ChaosBloodplate CastH18_Deathshell CastH21_Viridinium CastH27_EternalCenturion

HumH17_Labyrinthine HumH21_ValTirkai CastL14_Twisted CastL18_Deathskin

CastL21_Moonchant ElfL27_EternalWarden HumL19_Sylward CastR15_PhoenixRising

CastR16_Solace CastR20_Everneath CastR21_DivineSight CastR27_Dreamweaver

ElfR27_EternalMagus Event01_CastanicSwimwear Event24_Cheongsam

All Screenshots:

Accessories:

Castanic_Horns_FChart1_TMB.jpg Castanic_Horns_FChart2_TMB.jpg Castanic_Horns_MChart1_TMB.jpg Castanic_Horns_MChart2_TMB.jpg

LHTera_Title_Sml_Heavy.png

CastH10_Vulnus CastH18_ChaosBloodplate CastH20_Xenocite CastH18_Deathshell

CastH21_Viridinium CastH27_EternalCenturion ElfH01_SleekChainmail ElfH03_Knollscream

ElfH04_Azure CastH05_Adamantine ElfH09_Illustrious ElfH11_Battlescar

ElfH12_Mystel ElfH13_Dreadwraith ElfH14_Abyss ElfH15_Orphic

ElfH16_Sinestral ElfH18_Trielek ElfH18_TrielekForgefire ElfH18_TrielekPrecursor

ElfH18_TrielekRoyal ElfH20_Honorbound ElfH21_Ascendant ElfH25_Steamforge

ElfH27_Dreamguard ElfH28_AbyssalFury HumH13_Pertinacious HumH17_Labyrinthine

HumH20_Sententia HumH21_ValTirkai

LHTera_Title_Sml_Light.png

CastL14_Twisted CastL18_Deathskin CastL21_Moonchant CastLS04_Valkyrie

ElfL21_Elseworlder ElfL27_EternalWarden Event30_Rogue Event30_RogueVariants

HumL19_Sylward HumL27_Dreamkeeper

LHTera_Title_Sml_Robe.png

CastR15_PhoenixRising CastR16_Solace CastR20_Everneath CastR21_DivineSight

CastR27_Dreamweaver ElfR27_EternalMagus

Additional Outfits (clothing):

Event01_CastanicSwimwear Event24_Cheongsam

LHTera_Title_Armor.png

Currently there are 30 Heavy, 14 Light, 6 Robe armors (including some retextures and variants) and 2 additional outfits (female only, clothing).

My original plan when I first started this mod had been to convert all Heavy armor I liked, then move on to the other types. So that is why there is mostly Heavy for the time being. I'm working on adding more Light armor and Robes in future updates (and don't worry, I'm not done adding Heavy sets either).

All armor sets require their respective Blacksmithing skill to craft. Accessories do not require any crafting skill. Alternatively, you can spawn a chest ("LadyHorus' Tera Chest") which includes everything in this mod (instructions are listed under the FAQ).

Armor Listing in the Spoiler (Newly Added Armors are marked with Orange). Some armor names/material values have changed as of version 2.5 to better match with Asianboy's Tera mod just for the sake of keeping things simple. I'm not planning to convert all of the same armors as those found in his mod, but for the ones which are essentailly "doubles" I thought keeping the names/materials the same would make things a bit easier.

LHTera_Title_Sml_Accessories.png
Castanic Horns: All sets, Male and Female, Slot 57. Comes in Heavy, Light, or Cloth rating variants, and can be tempered and enchanted. These may be a bit over powered when equipped with armor and helmets, just use what you feel fits best.

LHTera_Title_Sml_Heavy.png
Iron:
Sleek Chainmail
Knollscream
Azure

Steel:
Adamantine
Vulnus

Steel Plate:
Illustrious
Pertinacious

Orcish:
Battlescar

Sinestral ("Winged")
Mystel

Dwarven:
Dreadwraith
Labyrinthine

Orphic ("Manafire")
Trielek Forgefire ("Red Umbra")

Trielek Precursor ("Umbra Original Alt")

Ebony:
Trielek ("Umbra")

Trielek Royal ("Umbra Original")
HonorBound
Xenocite ("Valor")

Daedric:
Abyss

Deathshell

Chaos Bloodplate

Viridinium
Steamforged

Val Tirkai

Dragonplate:
Abyssal Fury

Ascendant ("Dragonbane")
Dreamguard

Eternal Centurion

Sententia ("Royal Guard")

LHTera_Title_Sml_Light.png
Elven:

Twisted

Scaled:
Rogue
Rogue Variant
Rogue Elite
Rogue Elite Variant

Sylward

Glass:

Deathskin

Dragonscale:
Elseworlder ("Shadowsong")

Eternal Warden
Dreamkeeper
MoonChant
Valkyrie (female only)

LHTera_Title_Sml_Robe.png
Divinesight

Dreamweaver

Everneath

Eternal Magus

Phoenix Rising
Solace

Additional Outfits (clothing):

Castanic Swimsuit

Cheongsam

LHTera_Title_Compatibility.png

If you're using the old version of the mod for Dream Girl, you cannot use both simultaneously as they will overwrite each other. You must uninstall the Dream Girl version entirely before installing this version.

This mod is a completely separate mod from other authors' TERA mods! Therefore it should work alongside them and/or without them just fine.

The Castanic Horns in this mod use slot 57, which means that any mod that has items that occupy this slot will conflict!

Compatibility has been added for the following mods:

Stealth Skills Rebalanced
Any gloves that are fingerless should not hinder lockpicking or pickpocketing with this mod installed! Also, any dark outfits (like the Rogue outfit) should benefit from the dark clothing perks.

LHTera_Title_Requirements.png

All of these are required, and remember to also have everything these require to work as well! Check their individual pages for that info.

For version 2.5 and above:

(Please note that this version and all those in the future will not be supporting HDT PE anylonger!)

SKSE: Skyrim Script Extender

• I highly recommend starting with this SMP All-In-One, and then overwriting with SMP ver730 (linked below) where required (but be sure to adjust the settings as needed/shown in the instructions for the All-In-One).

HDT SMP version 730 (can be found for download here under "optional files", or I have hosted a mirror here). It is REQUIRED to update to this version, as this is what my mod was built upon. The download includes HDT PE, which my mod wasn't meant to support, I would recommend deleting the "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" and "hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini" (unless you plan to set up your SMP to run alongside HDT PE). If you do run both together, it will be necessary to download the xmls for my mod which do not include BBP support (so that SMP and HDT PE are not trying to control the same physics bones for breast/butt at the same time). Please don't try running my mod with previous versions of SMP as the physics on my mod will not work as intended. If there are newer versions of SMP I'm unaware of them at the moment, so I cannot guarantee my mod will work with new versions (if any exist).

• For breast and butt bounce I personally use the settings from Caliente's CBBE for SSE which you can find under optional files here ("CBBE SMP Config v1.0.6") (CBBE and SSE are obviously not required as these are settings which only pertain to SMP).

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE by Groovtama: This skeleton is now required for this mod, NO EXCEPTIONS! This is what adds the required bones for BBP physics to work.

NiOverride High Heels: Every female high heels set makes use of height changes provided by the mod NiOverride High Heels. However, it is not required that you have NiOHeels installed, just understand that without it, heels will sink underground!

Bodyslide: UUNP makes use of Bodyslide in order to adjust female body settings. By default there are no female meshes in the Skyrim mesh directory, you MUST generate them using Bodyslide. Use Bodyslide to make the female body you'd like to use and generate your own female armors!

- Additional Note: For some armors I included "collision" meshes which are basically blank meshes meant to act as something for the physics to interact with. So your previews may look something like this. Don't worry, it is working as intended and will look as it should once in-game.

spacer.png

For versions 2.0 to 2.10:

SKSE: Skyrim Script Extender

HDT Physics Extensions

NiOverride High Heels

Bodyslide

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE by Groovtama

LHTera_Title_Downloads.png

Main Files, Version 2.5 with SMP (current):

Mega.nz:

LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.5 HDT SMP

Optional Files:
Mega.nz:
LadyHorus TERA Castanic Horns Standalone v2.05

Mega.nz

LadyHorus TERA SMP xmls for dual HDT PE and SMP setups

(no SMP BBP support, but SMP still controls cloth physics. These xmls lack BBP in the files so that SMP and HDT PE are not trying to compete to control the same breast/butt physics bones)

Old Versions:

OLD HDT PE AND EARLIER VERSIONS:

Version 2.10:

Mega.nz:

LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.10

Version 2.10 Fixes:

Mega.nz:

LadyHorus TERA - Male Dreamguard Fix

(v2.10 Hotfix is included in the Main File Mega.nz upload)

Update Files for v2.05 to v2.10:

(Use this only if updating from v2.05 to v2.10. If downloading for the first time, please use the above Main file)

Mega.nz:

LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.05 to v2.10

Version 2.05:
Mega.nz:
LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.05

Version 2.04:
Mega.nz:
LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.04

Update Files for v2.03 to v2.04:
(Only use this if updating from v2.03 to v2.04. If you're downloading for the first time, please use the current version listed above under "Main Files")

Mega.nz:
LadyHorus TERA v2.04 ESP Only

Optional Files v2.03:
Mega.nz:
LadyHorus TERA Castanic Horns Standalone v2.03

LHTera_Title_Installation.png

Installation instructions below in the spoiler, PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW before asking for help:

Spoiler

If you were using the previous Dream Girl version of this mod, uninstall it entirely before proceeding! It will need a fresh install. However, it uses the same forms as the old mod, thus you should be able to keep your current armor if you had been playing with it on an in-progress game previously.

If updating from version 2.0 to a newer version:
• Please do a full uninstall before updating, as I have cut down considerably on filesize after this version by eliminating excess files that weren't needed. You don't have to, but I highly recommend it to avoid any possible conflicts in later versions. A clean save is not necessary.

If updating from an old version to 2.5:
• Version 2.5 includes many new files so I would recommend a fresh install. It probably isn't necessary, but just to be sure it's a clean install. The xml files (which control the physics) as well as old meshes which use the old bones/HDT PE settings will be completely overwritten with the new files for the SMP version. All of the forms in the previous version ESP are the same, however there have been many alterations to armor material, crafting recipes and in some cases appearance changes (all of these changes can be found in the changelog if you'd like to know specifics). (Currently there is no changelog until I'm able to update the file on LL again, sorry!)

Installing HDT SMP:

• It is obviously necessary to install SMP (v730) for version 2.5 and later. I have linked to the necessary requirements under "Requirements" above. Please follow the instructions given on the pages for it entirely, as I will not help troubleshoot problems pertaining to SMP itself, this is something you will need to refer to those pages for (there are very detailed instructions I would recommend you read thoroughly).

• The download for SMP 730 includes HDT PE, which my mod wasn't meant to support. I would recommend deleting the "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" and "hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini" (unless you plan to set up your SMP to run alongside HDT PE). If you do run both together, it will be necessary to download the xmls for my mod which do not include BBP support (so that SMP and HDT PE are not trying to control the same physics bones for breast/butt at the same time).

Manual:
• Download from the links provided under "Downloads" on this page. Extract the contents using 7-zip to your desired location, then move or copy those files to your Skyrim/Data directory. Enable the "LadyHorus_TERA.esp" plugin. (See below for short Bodyslide explanation)

Mod Organizer:
(I don't personally use NMM, so these instructions may not be exact. Just treat this mod as you would most other armor mods.)

• Download from the links provided under "Downloads" on this page. For MO, use the install option at the top of the window and navigate to where you downloaded this file on your computer (there should be an equivalent of this for NMM, but I'm afraid I don't know it). Install the file as you would normally. Enable the "LadyHorus_TERA.esp" plugin. (See below for short Bodyslide explanation)

Don't forget to run Bodyslide!
• Don't forget to run Bodyslide and generate your desired body! My Tera armors come with an easy to use slider group titled "LadyHorus TERA UUNP HDT" and can be chosen from the slider groups option at the top of Bodyslide (middle text box dropdown, using "choose groups" option). Be sure to check the "Build Morphs" option at the bottom of the window before generating if you want to use them with the UUNP sliders for RaceMenu. For further instructions on how to use Bodyslide, please refer to its respective FAQ and instructions section on their mod page!

If you have trouble running Bodyslide through MO, I believe there are some workarounds listed on the Bodyslide webpage. Personally I have all of my Bodyslide files directly in the Data folder for Skyrim and I run everything there as you would if it were a manual install. Holding Ctrl when clicking "Batch Build" will let you build the files to a directory of your choosing. I usually zip this directory after the fact, then install it with MO and activate it, installing it directly below the base mod (so that the generated files overwrite those from the mod).

Again, if you see meshes in bodyslide that have "no image" text on them (like this) please ignore it as that is intentional. These are blank meshes meant to act as collision for the physics to interact with in the SMP versions.

Load Order:
I highly recommend running a sort program called LOOT, which will automatically sort your mods. It is not always perfect, but does a very good job nonetheless.

If you don't use a load order tool, loading my mod (LadyHorus_TERA.esp) anywhere should be fine. Personally I load it before NIOHeels (NIOVHH.esp) in my load order without any problems.

LHTera_Title_Uninstalling.png

Manual:
• Delete all files included in this mod. This should include the following:

Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData\Horus ...
Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderGroups\LadyHorus Tera UUNP.xml
Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderSets\LadyHorus TERA xxx.osp (all files that begin with "LadyHorus TERA")
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Horus ...
Skyrim\Data\Textures\Horus ...
Skyrim\Data\Textures\cubemaps\amidianborn_chitin_e_ebony.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\cubemaps\LHTeraxxx.dds (there will be about 5 of these)
Skyrim\Data\LadyHorus_TERA.esp

Mod Organizer:

• Deactivate the esp and files in your manager of choice. Delete my mod from your mod listing in your mod manager if you want it completely uninstalled and are not planning on installing again. If you aren't sure, you can always deactivate it in the left pane by unchecking it on the checklist. This will keep the files but they are not active in your virtual file system created by MO.

LHTera_Title_Credits.png

• All clothing, armors and accessories are from the MMORPG TERA: The Exiled Realm of Arborea, property of BlueHole Studios and En Masse Entertainment. I do not claim any of it, only that I took the time and energy to extract and convert all content within this mod for use in Skyrim.

• Bare feet mesh (for high heels) is from Charming High Heels, and is by ChronoTrigger77: Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and TBBP HDT

• Bare feet mesh (for high heels such as the gold heels from the Cheongsam outfit) are from Elewin Pumps.

• UUNP is from Bodyslide (obviously), and all credits for it go to them!

• The "chitin_e_ebony" cubemap used on some armors is from Ebony Retextures by CaBaL120.

LHTera_Title_Permissions.png

Please DO NOT reupload elsewhere! DO NOT upload to Nexus or Steam! If you wish to post about it on another site or blog, link to this page only. Don't reupload it! Don't claim it as your own conversion work either, please. If you want to host a mirror for the sake of having a backup that is fine too, though I would like to be aware of the locations if possible.

Generally speaking, I'm okay with my mod's assets being used for Follower mods as long as credit is given to me for the armor (or accessories) conversion that you've used, and a link is provided to this page.

If you'd like to do translations to other languages that is fine too, as long as my mod is still required to use it (ie, you only provide a translated esp).

Generally I'm a pretty easy going person, so don't be afraid to ask if you have questions. ^-^

Thank you for respecting my wishes. :)

LHTera_Title_Tools_Used.png
• 3D Studio Max 2012
• NifSkope

• Notepad+ +
• Photoshop CS6
• Bodyslide: Outfit Studio
• Umodel (for extracting TERA models)
• Creation Kit

LHTera_Title_Thanks.png
Many special thanks to a great inspiration and teacher, Nightasy. If not for his tutorials none of this would have been possible!

Asianboy345 - For his encouragement and help learning the nuances of how he worked on his mod. :)

Arjuna76 - For encouraging me to do UUNP conversions! ^_^ I've learned a lot in the process.

Ousnius - For help when I had questions regarding Bodyslide and NiO High Heels! Very appreciated!

And of course, to Bethesda for creating Skyrim, and Bluehole Studios for creating Tera! Two great games that I love to play. :)

LHTera_Title_FAQ.png

Frequently Asked Questions are listed under the spoiler!

Q: How can I access all of the armor from this mod?
A: To spawn a chest (called "LadyHorus' Tera Chest") which includes everything in this mod, please do the following:

How to Spawn the Container:

1. Once you're in-game, open the console by pressing the tilde key ~

2. Type "help LadyHorus" (without quotes) and press Enter.

3. It should list an entry like so:

----OTHER FORMS------------------
CONT: (xxxxxxxx) 'LadyHorus' Tera Chest'

("xxxxxxxx" should be a combination letter and number code, this will vary from person to person depending on your load order)

4. Using the code that it lists for this container, you can spawn the chest at your current location in the game.

Type "player.placeatme xxxxxxxx" (use the code where "xxxxxxxx" is) without quotes. Press Enter.

5. It should spawn a chest at your location! You can search and use any item it contains.

Q: What mods were used in the screenshots?
A: The following were used:

• Poses in conjunction with OSA:
-Pinup Poser/Halo's Poser
MFG Console
• Schlongs Of Skyrim textures (for males)
SG Textures Renewal (for females)
Eyes of Beauty
Mikan Eyes
KS Hairdos Renewal
Castanic Race
RaceMenu
Project ENB (Realistic) in addition to ENB v349
Facelight Plus
Review Studio with Green Screen Rooms

Q: Female armors are invisible in-game! What did I do wrong?
A: As explained in the installation instructions, you need to build the armors in Bodyslide! If you don't do this, they will be invisible in-game because no files are generated by default. I expect everyone to use their own Bodyslide settings when generating these armors for their personal preference. Some knowledge of Bodyslide is assumed. If you have more questions on how to use Bodyslide, please refer to that mod's description under installation and/or FAQ.

Q: Will you make a CBBE Bodyslide version?
A: I have no plans to convert these to CBBE myself, however there are some floating around by other modders such as this one by Papadrino (it may be some time before they are updated for 2.5 and over, though).

Q: I only want parts of your mod. Could you make a separate pack with what I want?
A: Sorry but no. It is possible to merge mods you want with tools like Merge Plugins or xEdit, but I'm not responsible for walking you through how to do it. There are plenty of tutorials on sites like S.T.E.P. or GamerPoets for things like this.

Q: I don't like parts of the armors (ie, I don't want pauldrons), can you make a version without them?
A: No. But you can take the armors into Bodyslide (for female armors) or open them and edit with NifSkope (male armors) and edit out what you don't want. Bodyslide specifically has a feature where you can "zap" away any parts of a mesh you don't want (there are plenty of tutorials on how to do this on youtube and there are instructions for Bodyslide on the respective mod page). Now that some armors have been made to use cloth physics, it will require additional steps to edit armors in Bodyslide. Please see this post for a detailed step-by-step explanation.

Q: Can I wear the male versions of armor on my female character?
A: No. It would take a great deal of work to convert male armors to work for females, it is not something I'm willing to do, sorry.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/07/2016 (updated 3/23/19)
  • Category
  • Requires
    NiOverride High Heels, Bodyslide, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE
  • Special Edition Compatible (would require converting nifs to work I assume, I do not use SSE)

Oh that explains it lol. I thought I was going crazy there for a minute searching for armors in the previews that didn't exist in the file. But the file hadn't been updated is all.

Anyway, thanks for the update. I've been keeping an eye on this for a long time eagerly awaiting the male divinesight robe to be finished ?

1 hour ago, Sorus said:

Oh that explains it lol. I thought I was going crazy there for a minute searching for armors in the previews that didn't exist in the file. But the file hadn't been updated is all.

Anyway, thanks for the update. I've been keeping an eye on this for a long time eagerly awaiting the male divinesight robe to be finished ?

Ah yeah. I updated the screenshots first so I didn't even think anything of it. But once I was done editing the description it wouldn't let me update it for whatever reason, sorry about that. I'll have to contact the mods here I guess!

As a note, the Divinesight male armor needs some adjusting on the skinning of the coat, it looks a bit messy sometimes. But otherwise it works fine. Hopefully it will be good enough for now! I do plan to make more adjustments in the future, I just wanted to get this update out the door since it's already well passed due when I originally wanted to have it done and up.

Thanks. ^^

Just to let you know, Dreadwraith body causes a crash in Bodyslide. The boots and gauntlets work just fine for the Dreadwraith however.

Once I tried it in game Oddly Dreadwraith armor fit my body, but there were no physics on the cape and butt area, but work fine in the

breasts and belly area. I use Bazinga physics with COCO hdt-smp overwritten if that helps. Other than the minor breast butt and breast jitters

some of the other smp armor worked just fine (havent tried all the armor yet though).

4 hours ago, Teraru said:

Just to let you know, Dreadwraith body causes a crash in Bodyslide. The boots and gauntlets work just fine for the Dreadwraith however.

Once I tried it in game Oddly Dreadwraith armor fit my body, but there were no physics on the cape and butt area, but work fine in the

breasts and belly area. I use Bazinga physics with COCO hdt-smp overwritten if that helps. Other than the minor breast butt and breast jitters

some of the other smp armor worked just fine (havent tried all the armor yet though).

Hmm, I'll have to hear if anyone else is having the same issues, since everything works fine when I test it (both in bodyslide and in-game). The nif models themselves are properly linked to their respective xml files which control the physics so there's no reason they should be lacking physics. I'll test it a few more times but I'm not sure why there'd be any issue with it.

I don't know anything about Bazinga physics/ COCO HDT SMP, are these different settings (configurations) or a different physics extension entirely?

Also to note, if you're overwriting the SMP version with something else that could cause conflicts. Have you tried uninstalling those temporarily and testing them again?

It could also be an error on my part, if newer versions of SMP do not need TBBP physics in their xml files along with the custom bone physics for cloth (etc) like older versions. It used to be that if TBBP settings were not included in the xml then there'd be no breast/butt bounce but the cloth physics would work. Guess I need to look into this more, it's just a pain in the arse to find good documentation that's up to date.

3 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

Hmm, I'll have to hear if anyone else is having the same issues, since everything works fine when I test it (both in bodyslide and in-game). The nif models themselves are properly linked to their respective xml files which control the physics so there's no reason they should be lacking physics. I'll test it a few more times but I'm not sure why there'd be any issue with it.

I don't know anything about Bazinga physics/ COCO HDT SMP, are these different settings (configurations) or a different physics extension entirely?

Also to note, if you're overwriting the SMP version with something else that could cause conflicts. Have you tried uninstalling those temporarily and testing them again?

It could also be an error on my part, if newer versions of SMP do not need TBBP physics in their xml files along with the custom bone physics for cloth (etc) like older versions. It used to be that if TBBP settings were not included in the xml then there'd be no breast/butt bounce but the cloth physics would work. Guess I need to look into this more, it's just a pain in the arse to find good documentation that's up to date.

So far the only issue I have is the bodyslide crash and the Dreadwraith issue with the butt and cape physics, the other smp items that iv'e tried work just fine. The Bazinga is the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP and the coco hdt-smp files are as ive seen from the creation date the same files as the ones you've suggested, the hdt-smp pe 730.

I suppose it could be possible that I need to update bodyslide, just thought it was unusual that only the Dreadwraith body was not processing in bodyslide, even trying to view it in bodyslide crashes it. I will update bodyslide and redownload the files incase it was a scuffed download.

Oh and still love your mod btw :)

*edit It turns out to be an outdated bodyslide issue, sorry for being a nuisance XD