LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

On 7/28/2021 at 5:28 AM, Lady Horus said:

Did you build them in bodyslide? Needs to be the version for Skyrim Legendary from what I understand.

Please review these instructions here, just substitute version 2.5 for the current version obviously: 

So I think I have to update each armor separately ? Also, wouldn't that removes the physics from the armor ?

Edit : So I redid the whole process and this time armors were showing up correctly except Phoenix robes. Thats the only armor still invisible when worn.

Edited by abhi5237

Updated the Leveled List plugin with the new armors. Notes below.

1. If you were already using the distro mod, and update to this new version, you will need to rerun any bashed/smashed/merged/custom patches. Light Armor sublists now feed the main lists starting at level 1, rather than level 12.

2. I've attached two versions of the distro file, one with a craftable Smithing Instruction (SI), and one without. To craft the SI, simply bring a Roll of Paper to any Tanning Rack, and find the "Smithing Instructions: LadyHorus TERA" recipe. Keep the resulting book in your inventory whenever you want to craft the LH Tera armors. I did for my own use, because I have a metric butt-ton of armor and weapon mods, and the crafting screen gets a skosh crowded. :) Since some of y'all might not care about that, or only use this mod, or whatever, the Without version removed both the book and the related recipe changes.

3. Both versions contain Breakdown recipes for all armor items, except for the clothing items.

4. I have another custom mod, wherein I've made all enchanted modded items explicitly - dangerous word to use here, I know - disenchantable. I've copied over those changes into this plugin, just without the "Worn Restrictions", or lack thereof, cheese that I use. In this mod, as in the base, they use the "Enchantment Robes" formlist, so once disenchanted, you can stick these enchantments on any item with the "ArmorCuirass" and "ClothingBody" keywords. Recommend using the console or AddItemMenu to give yourself one of the enchanted robes, then go disenchant it and make sure it actually shows up in the menu. It worked for me, the last time I played, but YMMV, and I got no issue tweaking things for functionality.

5. All enchantments - not the armors, by the way, just the enchantments - to have "LH Tera" appended to them. Reason for this is that I *also* use asianoy345's TERA armor mod, have applied the same changes to it, and I needed a way to differentiate between the two in my enchantment menu.

6. So far, all the hood items just give the baseline Fortify Magicka enchantment. Didn't personally see any value in adding nearly a dozen separate Fortify Magicka effects, but can tweak if desired.

7. Same as previous version(s), all items are distributed piecemeal into the lists. There are a handful of items that I made full sets for and added to the Thalmor lists. Might add more someday, might not. That can get tedious as all heck. :)

8. Clothing items should appear in the loot tables, and on certain generic NPCs (warlocks, necromancers, that sort). If you also use the "Common Clothing and Armors" mod from the Nexus, then the new clothes will have a chance to appear on named NPCs as well - but that mod is by no means a hard requirement for this one.

That's about it, I reckon. Pick the version you want, and enjoy. Ping me here if you run into any issues with the LVLI distro and enchantments.

~W

LH Terra LLI Distro - With SI.7z LH Terra LLI Distro - Without SI.7z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, this is an amazing armor mod but I am having an issue with the armors with cloth physics. There is a weird green square that shows up in both 1st and 3rd person under the player. Easily seen while jumping/ not on a perfectly level surface. Any idea what could be causing this? image.png.39a2ff35e7e96eb7539e57ef15cf2614.png

On 8/9/2021 at 8:47 AM, wesuah said:

Updated the Leveled List plugin with the new armors. Notes below.

1. If you were already using the distro mod, and update to this new version, you will need to rerun any bashed/smashed/merged/custom patches. Light Armor sublists now feed the main lists starting at level 1, rather than level 12.

2. I've attached two versions of the distro file, one with a craftable Smithing Instruction (SI), and one without. To craft the SI, simply bring a Roll of Paper to any Tanning Rack, and find the "Smithing Instructions: LadyHorus TERA" recipe. Keep the resulting book in your inventory whenever you want to craft the LH Tera armors. I did for my own use, because I have a metric butt-ton of armor and weapon mods, and the crafting screen gets a skosh crowded. :) Since some of y'all might not care about that, or only use this mod, or whatever, the Without version removed both the book and the related recipe changes.

3. Both versions contain Breakdown recipes for all armor items, except for the clothing items.

4. I have another custom mod, wherein I've made all enchanted modded items explicitly - dangerous word to use here, I know - disenchantable. I've copied over those changes into this plugin, just without the "Worn Restrictions", or lack thereof, cheese that I use. In this mod, as in the base, they use the "Enchantment Robes" formlist, so once disenchanted, you can stick these enchantments on any item with the "ArmorCuirass" and "ClothingBody" keywords. Recommend using the console or AddItemMenu to give yourself one of the enchanted robes, then go disenchant it and make sure it actually shows up in the menu. It worked for me, the last time I played, but YMMV, and I got no issue tweaking things for functionality.

5. All enchantments - not the armors, by the way, just the enchantments - to have "LH Tera" appended to them. Reason for this is that I *also* use asianoy345's TERA armor mod, have applied the same changes to it, and I needed a way to differentiate between the two in my enchantment menu.

6. So far, all the hood items just give the baseline Fortify Magicka enchantment. Didn't personally see any value in adding nearly a dozen separate Fortify Magicka effects, but can tweak if desired.

7. Same as previous version(s), all items are distributed piecemeal into the lists. There are a handful of items that I made full sets for and added to the Thalmor lists. Might add more someday, might not. That can get tedious as all heck. :)

8. Clothing items should appear in the loot tables, and on certain generic NPCs (warlocks, necromancers, that sort). If you also use the "Common Clothing and Armors" mod from the Nexus, then the new clothes will have a chance to appear on named NPCs as well - but that mod is by no means a hard requirement for this one.

That's about it, I reckon. Pick the version you want, and enjoy. Ping me here if you run into any issues with the LVLI distro and enchantments.

~W

LH Terra LLI Distro - With SI.7z 14.6 kB · 3 downloads LH Terra LLI Distro - Without SI.7z 8.76 kB · 3 downloads

Are these compatible with the SSE version, or would I need to make changes to make them compatible?

EDIT: @Lady Horus Just looked through the past few pages, and saw you were considering a BHUNP port. I just wanted to chime in and say that'd be great, but don't stress out over it.

Edited by Legowaffles
On 9/12/2021 at 6:02 PM, opotamus said:

Hello, this is an amazing armor mod but I am having an issue with the armors with cloth physics. There is a weird green square that shows up in both 1st and 3rd person under the player. Easily seen while jumping/ not on a perfectly level surface. Any idea what could be causing this? image.png.39a2ff35e7e96eb7539e57ef15cf2614.png

You'll need to follow the linked installation instructions on the main page at the top for sse installation. It has to do with how the meshes are converted.

Hey! That is amazing work! Was used this armor for LE version w/o any issues.
But now im swaping for SE with BHUNP.
And that is the problem. Seems like armor have my sliders options, but Body have no, and when im decrese any option(breast for exmpl) outfit change shapes and body stays unchanged... 
Was clearing all nif with SSE nif optimazer(except BS files).

PS. Sorry for my bad eng, i wasnt using machine translation, that is the only my bad knowldege, coz im not a native speaker.

bugz.png

On 9/26/2021 at 12:23 PM, Aeshira said:

Hey! That is amazing work! Was used this armor for LE version w/o any issues.
But now im swaping for SE with BHUNP.
And that is the problem. Seems like armor have my sliders options, but Body have no, and when im decrese any option(breast for exmpl) outfit change shapes and body stays unchanged... 
Was clearing all nif with SSE nif optimazer(except BS files).

PS. Sorry for my bad eng, i wasnt using machine translation, that is the only my bad knowldege, coz im not a native speaker.

bugz.png

I started work on a bhunp version but it is far from finished, it is a lot more work than uunp. That said, it should be obvious that a different body version from what you use will not be compatible. Uunp uses different slider settings, bones and physics and therefore will not be compatible out of the box with bhunp for that reason.

I have no date for when the bhunp version will be done as I've only gotten maybe 1/3rd of the armors converted for it at the moment (not released yet).

4 minutes ago, Lady Horus said:

I started work on a bhunp version but it is far from finished, it is a lot more work than uunp. That said, it should be obvious that a different body version from what you use will not be compatible. Uunp uses different slider settings, bones and physics and therefore will not be compatible out of the box with bhunp for that reason.

I have no date for when the bhunp version will be done as I've only gotten maybe 1/3rd of the armors converted for it at the moment (not released yet).

Curious....

BHUNP supports,

Non-Physics, HDT, and SMP.....Although I have no idea if all the authors that make outfits for it support all three physics formats.

What do you have in mind or are you too early in the process to want to make a commitment?

18 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Curious....

BHUNP supports,

Non-Physics, HDT, and SMP.....Although I have no idea if all the authors that make outfits for it support all three physics formats.

What do you have in mind or are you too early in the process to want to make a commitment?

The main thing that takes a bit longer is skinning everything again. Bodyslide at least helps in this department when it comes to adding/removing bone skinning, but there's still quite a bit I have to go in and fix with 3ds. Plus I started redoing the bones for the cloth physics as well in the hope of improving it from what it is in the uunp version (this is what has been taking the longest so far).

Unfortunately I kind of burned myself out on it a few months ago and have yet to get back to it again. But I've started getting the itch to work on it again so I hopefully will work on it again soon. If only I could remember what exactly was my process before lol.

Oh, and what I meant by different physics is that bhunp has completely different bones for the breast physics so if someone uses uunp armor when they have a bhunp setup, they likely will not have physics on the breasts at least. And obviously no leg (thigh/calf) physics either. Beyond that, bhunp also has new/additional sliders so I can't say for certain that settings for bhunp will work well with uunp either.

Edited by Lady Horus
On 9/14/2021 at 11:01 AM, Legowaffles said:

Are these compatible with the SSE version, or would I need to make changes to make them compatible?

EDIT: @Lady Horus Just looked through the past few pages, and saw you were considering a BHUNP port. I just wanted to chime in and say that'd be great, but don't stress out over it.

You would need to re-save the esp in the Creation Kit, to change the form header. Same as any other LE -> SE conversion, really. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love your work,  I used it for a long time on LE, and have now moved over to SE. I would love to see a BHUNP version too, I have done some basic fitting in outfit studio to get rid of the worst of the clipping that BHUNP brings with limited success (some outfits have the breasts just fall to the floor) I am quite new to modding so still trying to figure out what causes that. At least some of the outfits work perfectly if you just swap the body out in outfit studio.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

MONEY PLEASE!
Lol.
To be honnest i used other tera variant in nexus for CBBE, and now i'm using CBBE 3ba body and there's no conversion at all.
So i dont use it anymore. I'm still looking for good mage robe , nothing overpowered, and nothing else than cloth (not into "heavy armored mages")
I saw you have a leveled list in that mod too, something i liked a lot, still great to have a surprising nice loot on random ennemies.

So, i had hope to see, i guess as many other, an 3bbb cbbe variant too!

In case you decide to make a conversion for cbbe (3ba ^^), i wish you courage and you have my (not only mine i think) gratitude.

Anyway gg for your work :)

Edited by Selky

So I am trying to use these for TBD in Skyrim SE.

Converted them over to SE with nifconverter.

Tested in game, everything works so far even the SMP physics look great.

Now open up Outfit Studio, figure out how to convert the bodyshape from UUNP to CBBE->CBBE SE -> TBD

Alright got that done.

Now I adjust the weight paints for TBD SMP onto the meshes.

Wow this is where everything goes wrong, see these outfits already have SMP and probably the boobs/butt have some sort of SMP too.

Anyway I put that into the game check looks ok,

But I need to ZAP the nipples out so I go ahead an get that all done....Jump back in game nothing fits anymore ><

Flip it back to unzapped just to see, sure enough stuff fits right but unzapped nipples poke through.

Then I realize that SMP TBD has its own system....So I have a look at how that is supposed to be done.

Attempt to put SMP TBD virtual body system into the armor.

Get in game have a look at that and the physics are complete mess, there are sleeves and parts not fitting and bouncing all over the place like a tentacle monster.

Open the Nif, have a look see that there is some sort of Skeletal Node implanted in there that I cannot adjust in Outfit Studio, attempt to remove this skeletal node causes half the outfit to disappear in nifskope....Hit save anyway figure lets just see what it looks like in Outfit Studio.

Back in Outfit Studio, it appears that half the weight paints have been removed, so I clear the weight paints from the armor and copy them again from the TBD reference.

Get back in the game, the whole armor is a tentacle monster bouncing all over with sleeves going every which way.

Spent some time on this so far not getting anywhere close to having some TBD tera armor in the game.

I did look around an did see that someone had done these for 3BA or something like that, but not sure if that really helps me with what I am trying to do making them work with TBD.

IF anyone has an idea of how to properly convert these to TBD SMP well I would like to hear about it.

23 hours ago, Selky said:

MONEY PLEASE!
Lol.
To be honnest i used other tera variant in nexus for CBBE, and now i'm using CBBE 3ba body and there's no conversion at all.
So i dont use it anymore. I'm still looking for good mage robe , nothing overpowered, and nothing else than cloth (not into "heavy armored mages")
I saw you have a leveled list in that mod too, something i liked a lot, still great to have a surprising nice loot on random ennemies.

So, i had hope to see, i guess as many other, an 3bbb cbbe variant too!

In case you decide to make a conversion for cbbe (3ba ^^), i wish you courage and you have my (not only mine i think) gratitude.

Anyway gg for your work :)

FILE LOCATION FOR CBBE 3BA version 2.5 of Lady Horus Tera Armors for Skyrim SE

Here, https://arca.live/b/tullius/31101378

However the actual download from g drive is here, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UZ5t8_K5CsleDerQ1aST6IPLEGD4gDl8/view

Problem that is I think Chinese langauge version of 2.5

Thing is that the bodyslide files are what you need for CBBE 3BA!

So what you do is you download the original here, then you use nifconverter to make the nif files work for SE....Remove the originals Bodyslide files.

Then you use the Bodyslide files for the mod I linked above!

Now you have up to v2.5 in CBBE 3BA for SE.

YES these should be for SMP physics.

EDIT,

I went looking for these because well I was looking to see if anyone had done TBD SMP of the LadyHorus Tera Armors in Skyrim SE, because I did not want to do the work if it had already been done in TBD.  Well the linked file is not TBD its CBBE 3BA and of course its in an Asian langauge but hey that does not stop me because I know how much work it can be to do the conversions so I went looking everywhere for it.

I also found another site claiming to have a CBBE conversion but seriously who cares when you got CBBE 3BA with SMP physics as an option.

Edited by Gameplayer

Well I kept at it and kept at it and there went the whole dang day!

But....

I figured out that unlike Skyrim LE with Skyrim SE......I have to exit completely out of the game then add the new mesh with my edits and then start up SkyrimSE and then I can finally look at IF the changes made make the outfit look better!  >< wtf happened between SkyrimLE and SkyrimSE?  I used to be able to do all the edits with the game open then throw the meshes into the game folders take the outfit off then put on and then check!  Meaning I could always have the game running.

And I had to ZAP the body mesh and then swap the ZAPPED mesh out with the "basebody" rather than tell the program to ZAP the Basebody nope, cant have it easy anymore had to put a finalized zapped basebody in there rather than be lazy cause for some reason when it got in game zapped the physics would bug and there was clipping everywhere!

Also Bodyslide now have to exit it all the way out and then restart it before the new edits done in Outfit Studio take!?  Geez, this really messed up my work order.

Finally got something working after so many stumbling around using methods that used to always work.

Here is a picture of a full TBD SMP very pregnant hero, in MoonChant armor.image.png

Edited by Gameplayer
On 4/14/2022 at 12:25 AM, Gameplayer said:

FILE LOCATION FOR CBBE 3BA version 2.5 of Lady Horus Tera Armors for Skyrim SE

Here, https://arca.live/b/tullius/31101378

However the actual download from g drive is here, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UZ5t8_K5CsleDerQ1aST6IPLEGD4gDl8/view

Problem that is I think Chinese langauge version of 2.5

Thing is that the bodyslide files are what you need for CBBE 3BA!

So what you do is you download the original here, then you use nifconverter to make the nif files work for SE....Remove the originals Bodyslide files.

Then you use the Bodyslide files for the mod I linked above!

Now you have up to v2.5 in CBBE 3BA for SE.

YES these should be for SMP physics.

EDIT,

I went looking for these because well I was looking to see if anyone had done TBD SMP of the LadyHorus Tera Armors in Skyrim SE, because I did not want to do the work if it had already been done in TBD.  Well the linked file is not TBD its CBBE 3BA and of course its in an Asian langauge but hey that does not stop me because I know how much work it can be to do the conversions so I went looking everywhere for it.

I also found another site claiming to have a CBBE conversion but seriously who cares when you got CBBE 3BA with SMP physics as an option.

Oh wow thanks you are OP!
Just uhhh, i found the link for google drive file, and it's called :

TERA Armor CBBE 3BBB by LadyHorus V2.5 BSA.zip
It seems to be a conversion of this mod, with level list integration and compatibilty for 3ba.
Do i need to use nifconverter and such?
I'm not familiar in this, i was hoping to just add the mod in mo2 and it should work..?
Anyway thanks you! really!
3 hours ago, Selky said:

Oh wow thanks you are OP!
Just uhhh, i found the link for google drive file, and it's called :

TERA Armor CBBE 3BBB by LadyHorus V2.5 BSA.zip
It seems to be a conversion of this mod, with level list integration and compatibilty for 3ba.
Do i need to use nifconverter and such?
I'm not familiar in this, i was hoping to just add the mod in mo2 and it should work..?
Anyway thanks you! really!

Well if it were me using that download, I would just use the Bodyslide component of that download.

If you install it you might see either foreign language or just boxes were letters are supposed to be in the game.

Other than that well its pretty easy to just nif convert all the ground objects in the mod and then you really dont have to convert the ESP's over to form 44 its not a problem its not a script mod and even then have used those quite successfully without issue in both LE and SE versions of the game.

There might be some mods out there that need full conversion but its not this one.

Thanks then i'll look on "nif converter" and if it's complicate i'll just have chinese name ^^'
Btw do you remember if the robes mage are just cloth or they have few enchants like +50 magic regeneration, and more for greater robes?

2 hours ago, Selky said:

Thanks then i'll look on "nif converter" and if it's complicate i'll just have chinese name ^^'
Btw do you remember if the robes mage are just cloth or they have few enchants like +50 magic regeneration, and more for greater robes?

From what I remember there is both, one with no enchantments and one with, both are flagged as clothing.