Crappy Potato Posted August 16, 2020 Posted August 16, 2020 On 8/15/2020 at 9:57 AM, Lady Horus said: Good to hear, @vanniruchannel!  ---  In other news... It turns out that TERA has updated to 64bit recently, which would be great... except that it's rendered my ability to extract models impossible... There is now some sort of protection on the files and nothing can be viewed or extracted as far as I can tell. So any new outfits or other sort of updates since about... idk February or March this year, I wont be able to get access to.  However, prior to the new update, I did extract most of the legacy armors, as well as a fair chunk of the cosmetic outfits from the shop so hopefully I'll still be able to continue work on this mod whenever it is I actually get the time. Unfortunately the last few years I have not been able to make much progress due to real life reasons, but I'm hoping by the end of the year maybe that will change. I still work on it when I can here and there but I only get maybe an hour at a time every week or so, if even that.  Also, if anyone has the old 32bit version of TERA saved somewhere please let me know. I'd love to have it. When I updated my TERA recently I didn't realize they were moving to 64 bit soon, and even the files prior to the 64bit drop were already being converted for this new version.... so I'm kinda screwed I guess. I should have backed up the old version, but I have limited space on my computer right now sooo...  Please just let me know if anyone can help with this! I would appreciate it. how can i know if got the 32bit or 64 version? i still have tera on the update list in the steam download section right now, but allways stop downloads at steam start.
Lady Horus Posted August 16, 2020 Author Posted August 16, 2020 7 minutes ago, superrayas said: how can i know if got the 32bit or 64 version? i still have tera on the update list in the steam download section right now, but allways stop downloads at steam start. Â I'm not entirely certain to be honest, since I hadn't updated mine since March or so. Between then and now, I have no idea when they actually started updating the files for 64bit as they often will "prep" things before the official 64bit launch (or whatever the case may be). All I can say for certain is this past Tuesday was the official 64bit launch, and the update prior to that was already downloading new files. If you haven't updated for three weeks or so (a month, I would say) then you might still have the files from the 32bit version. Â If you look into the Client\Cooked PC folders, and the folders called "CH" and "PC" (I can't remember the exact order, not on my main computer right now) and browse some of the files there and see when they were last changed, that could give you some idea. The filenames for armors tend to be named something like: "Aman_F_Heavy00.gpk"
Crappy Potato Posted August 16, 2020 Posted August 16, 2020 5 hours ago, Lady Horus said:  I'm not entirely certain to be honest, since I hadn't updated mine since March or so. Between then and now, I have no idea when they actually started updating the files for 64bit as they often will "prep" things before the official 64bit launch (or whatever the case may be). All I can say for certain is this past Tuesday was the official 64bit launch, and the update prior to that was already downloading new files. If you haven't updated for three weeks or so (a month, I would say) then you might still have the files from the 32bit version.  If you look into the Client\Cooked PC folders, and the folders called "CH" and "PC" (I can't remember the exact order, not on my main computer right now) and browse some of the files there and see when they were last changed, that could give you some idea. The filenames for armors tend to be named something like: "Aman_F_Heavy00.gpk" i check it, some files are from january, but the newer from may. here, i take screenshots, if they serve you I compress them and upload em  1
Lady Horus Posted August 17, 2020 Author Posted August 17, 2020 25 minutes ago, superrayas said: i check it, some files are from january, but the newer from may. here, i take screenshots, if they serve you I compress them and upload em That would be great, thank you! If you can compress the whole Art_Data\Packages\CH folder that should cover everything I was hoping to work on. Hopefully it will still be the format I can view/extract. 1
Crappy Potato Posted August 17, 2020 Posted August 17, 2020 1 hour ago, Lady Horus said: That would be great, thank you! If you can compress the whole Art_Data\Packages\CH folder that should cover everything I was hoping to work on. Hopefully it will still be the format I can view/extract. kk, im 7ziping in 1gb part (its a 21gb folder), the only problem is that i dont have that much space to upload it, i gonna google how to make a torrent... :S EDIT: ill send the torrent via inbox 1
Lady Horus Posted August 17, 2020 Author Posted August 17, 2020 9 minutes ago, superrayas said: kk, im 7ziping in 1gb part (its a 21gb folder), the only problem is that i dont have that much space to upload it, i gonna google how to make a torrent... :S Is it possible to upload it to mega.nz? I'm not sure what their size limit is. If you do make a torrent I might be able to download it during the day, but my internet here is very slow, so it may take quite a while. I hope that is alright.  If you need to split it up by folder in order to upload it, that would be fine too.   Actually let me look through the folders again and see what I would actually deem priority. If there is excess I don't really need then it obviously wouldn't be necessary.
Lady Horus Posted August 17, 2020 Author Posted August 17, 2020 The folders:  Accessory Monster NPC PC  Are probably the only ones I will be using. It's still quite a big chunk of data I am sure though. :s  Thank you again for doing this. I appreciate it a lot!
Crappy Potato Posted August 17, 2020 Posted August 17, 2020 23 hours ago, Lady Horus said: Is it possible to upload it to mega.nz? I'm not sure what their size limit is. If you do make a torrent I might be able to download it during the day, but my internet here is very slow, so it may take quite a while. I hope that is alright.  If you need to split it up by folder in order to upload it, that would be fine too.   Actually let me look through the folders again and see what I would actually deem priority. If there is excess I don't really need then it obviously wouldn't be necessary. i could try to upload some parts in mediafire, others on google drive, and last one in mega, wait, ill send you the links. (allready send you the torrent, but its true torrent is more slow) edit1: heres the googledrive folder (part1-14) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CeNSlLcXHS2lVH_jWPE9RbqbzGT3Bug2?usp=sharing its still uploading (7hours left) wen its done ill upload the rest files in mediafire edit2: heres the other parts (15-18) in mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3eqmyujt5fkgo/CH4ladyhorus
RexCorvusRo Posted September 13, 2020 Posted September 13, 2020 On 4/5/2020 at 12:36 AM, ChaosTheorist said: So, for those playing along at home, the sequence to get these gorgeous armors onto your SSE character is: Â 1) Install the 2.5 package and the two updates with your mod manager. 2) Run the *entire* LHTera2.5 directory (not just the 'meshes' subdirectory) through SSE NIF Optimizer. 3) Run BodySlide to create the armors. Â Processing the CalienteTools meshes first means that BodySlide will generate meshes that work (boots don't stick into the ground, cloth doesn't clip into the ground, the ground-collision plane doesn't 'leak' through) from the get-go, and then every time you change your mesh sets; no need to re-run SSE NIF Optimizer. Â There's no need to convert the ESP; the Skyrim32 Form 43 ESP works fine. But, as noted, converting the ESP to Form 44 with the CK allows you to ESPFE-ify it. Your call. Â I am so sorry, I must be doing something wrong. I've done all this (im pretty sure!), but in game I get the red triangle with ! which I think says missing meshes? Does anyone know what issue I seem to have made myself?
ChaosTheorist Posted September 13, 2020 Posted September 13, 2020 14 minutes ago, RexCorvusRo said: I am so sorry, I must be doing something wrong. I've done all this (im pretty sure!), but in game I get the red triangle with ! which I think says missing meshes? Does anyone know what issue I seem to have made myself? Not quite; the red triangle means "bad mesh", i.e. the Skyrim engine is saying "yeah, there's something here, but I don't like it". So I'd guess that the SSENO step didn't process everything, or didn't do so correctly. Some semi-obvious things to check: 1) Make sure the "Sub Directories" box at the top-right is checked. 2) Make sure the mode (radio buttons at bottom right) is "SSE". 3) Verify that the SSENO starting point is the entire directory, i.e. 'CalienteTools' and 'meshes' are both subdirectories of the target. 4) Lastly, you have to tell BodySlide to build the meshes. Well, if you've done that once, maybe you don't have to, but I'd still do a post-conversion build just to make sure everything is in sync.
RexCorvusRo Posted September 13, 2020 Posted September 13, 2020 1 hour ago, ChaosTheorist said: Not quite; the red triangle means "bad mesh", i.e. the Skyrim engine is saying "yeah, there's something here, but I don't like it". So I'd guess that the SSENO step didn't process everything, or didn't do so correctly. Some semi-obvious things to check: 1) Make sure the "Sub Directories" box at the top-right is checked. 2) Make sure the mode (radio buttons at bottom right) is "SSE". 3) Verify that the SSENO starting point is the entire directory, i.e. 'CalienteTools' and 'meshes' are both subdirectories of the target. 4) Lastly, you have to tell BodySlide to build the meshes. Well, if you've done that once, maybe you don't have to, but I'd still do a post-conversion build just to make sure everything is in sync. Hmmm, I did all those things but it doesn't seem to have changed. The folder I'm using is the LHTera one that is installed in my mods, I doubled checked it had the caliente tools and things... Sub directories is pressed, SSE version. Do you have any idea what else it could be?
ChaosTheorist Posted September 13, 2020 Posted September 13, 2020 11 hours ago, RexCorvusRo said: Hmmm, I did all those things but it doesn't seem to have changed. The folder I'm using is the LHTera one that is installed in my mods, I doubled checked it had the caliente tools and things... Sub directories is pressed, SSE version. Do you have any idea what else it could be? Since the sequence worked for me and (apparently) numerous others, I can only suggest (and hate to do so, but can't think of anything else ATM) the "big hammer" treatment: completely remove LHTera, re-install it from scratch, and run the sequence again.
darkstrykr Posted October 25, 2020 Posted October 25, 2020 The mega.nz link for the main file stops at 35 megs for me and keeps restarting. Have tried using the desktop app and several different browsers, Any chance for a reupload/alternate link or does anyone have the file they could send me? Would really love to use 2.5 in my current playthrough
Lady Horus Posted October 26, 2020 Author Posted October 26, 2020 9 hours ago, darkstrykr said: The mega.nz link for the main file stops at 35 megs for me and keeps restarting. Have tried using the desktop app and several different browsers, Any chance for a reupload/alternate link or does anyone have the file they could send me? Would really love to use 2.5 in my current playthrough Can anyone else replicate this? Â I'm afraid I can't really test the download myself because of my beyond shoddy internet connection where I'm currently living... If it keeps getting stuck for anyone else please let me know. Though, I can't guarantee I'd be able to re-upload it either for the same reason, so I hope it's not a case of a bad download or something along those lines. It hasn't been changed at all since its initial upload, so I don't really know what else to suggest here, sorry.
darkstrykr Posted October 26, 2020 Posted October 26, 2020 Yeah, I tried on several computers also and had no luck. I was able to download the older files just fine on the site just this specific one didn't want to download.  It is what it is. Hopefully its a problem with just me so that no one has to reupload it! I will just use the original tera mod I guess. Thank you for replying, regardless!
HolyfrigginVenik Posted October 26, 2020 Posted October 26, 2020 Been trying to download for a couple days from Mega, and it errors out every time. Hope to download your amazing work soonÂ
tuxagent7 Posted October 26, 2020 Posted October 26, 2020 50 minutes ago, HolyfrigginVenik said: Been trying to download for a couple days from Mega, and it errors out every time. Hope to download your amazing work soon Same for me
HolyfrigginVenik Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 Just an update, the Mega download works now, so whatever you did, Cheers! I am looking forward to seeing these items in action! 1
HolyfrigginVenik Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 Your instructions are spot on and had no issues with a SSE installation. Thank you so much for your hard work. One quick question though. The moonchant set works as a chest piece however the tail alone crashes to desktop. When equipped as a complete set it is flawless, i have run the tail through bodyslide a couple times as it appears to be a skeleton issues (using XPMSE) but any guidance from the author would be awesome. Not gamebreaking at all considering the set as a one piece works great, but wanted to see what the tail looks like on other outfits
Lady Horus Posted November 2, 2020 Author Posted November 2, 2020 On 10/27/2020 at 10:09 PM, HolyfrigginVenik said: Your instructions are spot on and had no issues with a SSE installation. Thank you so much for your hard work. One quick question though. The moonchant set works as a chest piece however the tail alone crashes to desktop. When equipped as a complete set it is flawless, i have run the tail through bodyslide a couple times as it appears to be a skeleton issues (using XPMSE) but any guidance from the author would be awesome. Not gamebreaking at all considering the set as a one piece works great, but wanted to see what the tail looks like on other outfits Glad to hear it works for you! I didn't do anything to it so it might have been an issue on mega's side.  As far as the tail is concerned, I feel like I tested it before without anything else equipped but, if it doesn't work I'm not sure how it could be fixed. It was done more or less the same as any other piece that has physics, just absent the usual body mesh (there is an invisible placeholder that acts as colision). Only thing I can think of that might affect things is the equipment slot assignment.  Either way I'm afraid I can't really help with it at the moment, in terms of making any kind of updates or changes. Work on this mod has been at a snail's pace due to real life reasons, so I cannot really say when I will be able to upload any new versions or fixes.
ChaosTheorist Posted November 2, 2020 Posted November 2, 2020 In case Mega flakes out again, the files are available (with LH's permission, of course) at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16MmaKaLVI_UjRC4Cdp87KTJGY9MhYdUG. 1
HolyfrigginVenik Posted November 15, 2020 Posted November 15, 2020 On 11/1/2020 at 8:44 PM, Lady Horus said: Glad to hear it works for you! I didn't do anything to it so it might have been an issue on mega's side.  As far as the tail is concerned, I feel like I tested it before without anything else equipped but, if it doesn't work I'm not sure how it could be fixed. It was done more or less the same as any other piece that has physics, just absent the usual body mesh (there is an invisible placeholder that acts as colision). Only thing I can think of that might affect things is the equipment slot assignment.  Either way I'm afraid I can't really help with it at the moment, in terms of making any kind of updates or changes. Work on this mod has been at a snail's pace due to real life reasons, so I cannot really say when I will be able to upload any new versions or fixes. Not a worry at all, im gonna play with a couple settings nothing major. Thank you for the work you do and chin up!
Squeezit Posted December 22, 2020 Posted December 22, 2020 Is there a guide anywhere on how to use this specific mod with Body Slide? My body slide doesn't seem to have any armor options, and no doubt I'm doing something wrong but at first I ONLY had CBBE options. I turned off Calientes beautiful bodies mod and switched to Dimonized UNP female body, which I think gave me UUNP options in body slide, but I still can't get any armor pieces to appear no matter what I do, thus they stay invisible in my game. A couple of screenshots for reference https://imgur.com/a/1RIeVpz Â
ChaosTheorist Posted December 23, 2020 Posted December 23, 2020  Is there a guide anywhere on how to use this specific mod with Body Slide? My body slide doesn't seem to have any armor options, and no doubt I'm doing something wrong but at first I ONLY had CBBE options. I turned off Calientes beautiful bodies mod and switched to Dimonized UNP female body, which I think gave me UUNP options in body slide, but I still can't get any armor pieces to appear no matter what I do, thus they stay invisible in my game. A couple of screenshots for reference https://imgur.com/a/1RIeVpz  1) The best way to get the UUNP sliders into Bodyslide SE is to open up the LE Bodyslide archive and copy the contents of the "UUNP" folder into the corresponding places alongside their CBBE SE siblings. 2) Your screen cap shows an attempt to build bodies; you need to build the outfits. The outfits all start with "LadyHorus TERA...". There's also a group for them, named "LadyHorus Tera UUNP"; selecting that (circled) will significantly reduce the size of the outfit list.
yamayashi Posted December 25, 2020 Posted December 25, 2020 im late but, I was looking for the male and female tera armor pack for cbbe hdt. I saw the conversions link but it looked like they were single files. Is there no all in one?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now