View File

Description
This is a relatively simple mod that allows adventuresses to use their biology to their advantage. Female characters can now smuggle a small amount of items inside themselves. These items are safe from any prying hands, so guards won't take any contraband, and bandits won't take any gold or keys stored there. However if you find yourself trapped in a chastity belt, you won't be able to reach in there either.

Obviously you can't just stuff entire chests of stuff up there from the start. Initially you will only be able to place a small amount of items inside you; a stolen ring or two, possibly some gems as well. You can increase your own capacity by pushing yourself to your limits, literally. If you stuff yourself further than you have before, you will stretch yourself out slightly, increasing your capacity. However you will probably be sore from this for some time, so it will probably be a few weeks before you manage to smuggle entire dungeons worth of treasure inside you.

There are also some restrictions and drawbacks to using yourself as a portable chest. You won't be able to reach in there while running around in combat, chest armor will prevent you from reaching as well, and if you aren't a woman then you don't have any place to store anything. There are also some items which you won't be able to stuff inside you, no matter how much you stretch yourself. Be default all weapons except daggers, and armor and clothing can't be stored inside your extra pocket. Also, if you start carrying around pounds of equipment inside yourself, then you won't be able to move as quickly as you could before, and putting items into and out of yourself will be sure to arouse you.

All of the things mentioned above are configurable via the MCM menu.

Requirements
SKSE
NiOverride or Racemenu
CBBE BodySlide Racemenu Morphs, or Belly Weighted Skeletons and Armor, depending on the expansion method that is used.

Optional Dependencies
SkyUI
SexLab Aroused
Devious Devices Integrated

Credits
4onen, and CPU for help with some of the scripting

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/04/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, NiOverride or Racemenu, CBBE BodySlide Racemenu Morphs, or Belly Weighted Skeletons and Armor
  • Special Edition Compatible

A very interesting idea I must say. While this isn't a mod I would play with, I certainly like it, and I am sure there are a bunch of people out there that will use it.

Thought I have a question? Why only the front holes? Even males have a hole to hide stuff in there (and that has actually happened IRL as well already), while females actually do have two.

Possible other features...

1. Very slow charging of Soul Gems ( 1 day per level )

Petty = 1 day

Lesser = 2 days

Common = 3 days

Greater = 4 days

Grand = 5 days

Black = 7 days

( Charges only 1 at a time, but multiple gems can be inserted... )

2. Cons to inserting stuff...

Cannot ride horses, as its too painful.

Sprinting = HP loss by 1% a second

3. Pros to inserting stuff...

Arousal reduction = slowly reduces arousal ( 10 per day )

Gait changed, more sexual = 5% better prices in shops ( both buying and selling ). Gives a good reason to insert stuff...

4. Backside pocket makes sneaking more painful, slow loss of stamina when sneaking...

5. Poison... Insertable various poisons. ( no real poisons, as you could accidentally kill an amorous housecarl or needed NPC )

Paralyse... 1 minute

Slow... 1 minute

Stamina zero... 1 minute

6. Wearable front pocket items...

Clit ring can be worn in front pocket, adding possible positive enchantments... Different slot that deviously cursed items, an additional clit ring...

7. Pockets don't add to encumbrance...

You are over encumbered, then stuff some things up your holes to reduce your weight, and deal with other debuffs and buffs instead...

8. Beeing female...

Healing babies... Inserting fully charged soul gems will leech into unborn child's health, along with any partially charged ones already inserted...

9. 100% arousal...

At 100% arousal, a Black Soul Gem will be charged instantly... Draining your arousal to 0%...

Just some ideas, if you don't like them. Then just ignore this post... :)

Why only the front holes?

Well, a womb is the only place where something is naturally meant to be stored. Of course you could just imagine that using the one spell accesses the combined inventories of both holes.

One question, what happens to the items when something like a cursed loot event occurs and a chastity belt is equipped, together with a set of plugs?

Then you simply won't be able to access your extra pocket.

it's possible to connect Your mod with : SLIF

I never actually saw the need for that mod, since NiOverride allows multiple mods to affect the same Skeleton Nodes or Bodyslide Morphs, and simply adds them up, or takes the average, depending on your ini settings. So, I won't be needlessly incorporating that mod.

But do tell me if I'm missing something.

Well, I am not too sure about how "naturally" it is to store stuff in there by pushing something through the hole. At the very least it probably has more "space" than the back hole, so I give you that.

Still, I would add support for the back hole as well (with maybe more limited space). Because I don't see why someone would limit herself only for to one? I guess it wouldn't be too much of a trouble to add support for a second one.

I love it.  The only other place I have seen this is with the alternate start if you have a yoke.  The key is tucked away.  I also think the males should be allowed an opportunity for their dirt chute to have small items.  Great idea and mod!  Thanks for your work.

would love an option to disable scaling as well, while keeping the rest of the mod functions. really like the idea of portable storage, really love the idea that arousal is gained each time you access it. 

hoping we can maybe get some animations to play upon closing the inventory after activating the power. just a suggestion, leito has some really good solo female animations involving toys for insertion. as for extraction, the only thing I can think of is what SGO uses to birth gems, which I believe are zaz animations?

anyway good work. storage is always an issue for me, esp with psq depositing a ton of semen potions into my inventory all the time haha