Could you perhaps create a need to use the extra pocket? What I am thinking of:

• Guards might keep you standing to see if you carry any stolen items or Skooma.
  • Guards will also check if you carry black soul gems. They are not illegal, but frowned upon due to their specific use and therefore will be confiscated.
  • And the Vigilant of Stendarr might notice that you are carrying an item from one of the Daedra princes (like Azura's Star).
    I suggest that black soul gems and Azura's Star will still get charged when worn inside.

For a more natural play, guards might check you for stolen items at any time. But the chance you will get checked will be increased a lot when you actually carry such items.

anyway good work. storage is always an issue for me, esp with psq depositing a ton of semen potions into my inventory all the time haha

Oh, you don't want to put THOSE in there.

hahahahahah

I think this will make a great autoconsumption mod tbh, ie: having parameters to set to autouse items inside of the extra pocket, generally for stuff like autopotions and food/water. I think that'll be a great way to create a need to use the extra pocket, without it feeling too contrived. maybe it can have a secondary function for nonconsumable items, to break them into core components like ingots/leathers or something. I haven't found a really good salvage mod yet and I think this is something that can fill that role and it wouldn't be redundant with any other mods. you put weapons/armors/etc items in and over time, it will break them into usable components for smithing/alchemy/cooking etc. that way it will become a sustainable source for those materials, just like how SGO provides a steady source of soul gems. it'll be very cool to need a helping hand to retrieve the finished products, because it's easy to put it in yourself but it's not that easy to reach in there and take out the items you want by yourself, so it's also a good opportunity to play fisting/cunni anims for having someone retrieve the items for you, from you. 

I am trying to mod an addon for Beeing Female to use Extra Pockets for immersion item display,

How can I access the womb inventory in Creation Kit? I can not locate it anywhere in storage.

It's a chest in a new cell, you should see the cell at the top of the "Interiors" list.

how to insert things ?

Good question. How do I store tzhings down there? I have a MCM menu but no idea how to use the extra pocket...

Fascinating how the question seems to be ignored by everyone, even though it doesn't seem to be in the desciption. I wondered about the same thing and just found it by chance: it's a shout. Choose it in your magic menu. ;)

how to insert things ?

Good question. How do I store tzhings down there? I have a MCM menu but no idea how to use the extra pocket...

Fascinating how the question seems to be ignored by everyone, even though it doesn't seem to be in the desciption. I wondered about the same thing and just found it by chance: it's a shout. Choose it in your magic menu. ;)

Thanks for the answer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Please tell me there's an option to disable scaling?  I'd love to use this without having to look at a distended belly.

would love an option to disable scaling as well, while keeping the rest of the mod functions

I would love this as well. For me, 15 pounds (with Weight Factor at 1.0) is the sweet spot, visually. Large enough to look sexily expectant, but not so large that the morph starts to look goofy.

Maybe a way to set the maximum size increase? (like Mana Tanks)

One suggestion would be a toggle in the MCM for the slowdown. So if people don't want the slowdown from large belly they don't need to.

I like this idea as well, although personally I like the slowdown.

Although the slowdown debuff might be wonky - I got to where it was 100% (at 25 pounds I think), but it was effectively 0% because I was able to move full speed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please tell me there's an option to disable scaling?  I'd love to use this without having to look at a distended belly.

would love an option to disable scaling as well, while keeping the rest of the mod functions

I would love this as well. For me, 15 pounds (with Weight Factor at 1.0) is the sweet spot, visually. Large enough to look sexily expectant, but not so large that the morph starts to look goofy.

Maybe a way to set the maximum size increase? (like Mana Tanks)

One suggestion would be a toggle in the MCM for the slowdown. So if people don't want the slowdown from large belly they don't need to.

I like this idea as well, although personally I like the slowdown.

Although the slowdown debuff might be wonky - I got to where it was 100% (at 25 pounds I think), but it was effectively 0% because I was able to move full speed.

em....will the option of shutdown the slowdown in the next version?

and will it have the next version?

• 3 weeks later...

You can always modify it yourself on creation kit, it's pretty simple

i had tried it out,but it doesn't work

when i delete the script about sloweffect,the magic of the mod cant be used

I would adjust the magic effect itself to reduce the slowdown to 0. or remove the slowdown from the effect altogether and add something else (like stamina reduction or something)

I would adjust the magic effect itself to reduce the slowdown to 0. or remove the slowdown from the effect altogether and add something else (like stamina reduction or something)

can't handle this shit

i know this is rude,but can you give me the version that the sloweffect had been remove?