[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Mila Jacket Bloomers

Mila_Jacket_Bloomers.jpg

Mai Boots Microbikini

mod request and from this one I made a lot of variations.

Mai_Boots_Microbikini.jpg

Hitomi Microbikini Mixed

Hitomi_Microbikini_Mixed.jpg

Ayane Boots Microbikini

it uses nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod

Ayane_Microbikini_Boots.jpg

I just noticed that, seems like the preview for Marie Nude Pantyhose was taken down because someone tought she looked like !" year's old, that person must have some kind of issue, to think in something like that, as his first tought after seeing the picture?, however, the mod is safe and online.

5 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I just noticed that, seems like the preview for Marie Nude Pantyhose was taken down because someone tought she looked like !" year's old, that person must have some kind of issue, to think in something like that, as his first tought after seeing the picture?, however, the mod is safe and online.

Yeah I saw his comment, he most likely flagged it, sucks that ppl can't just ignore things they don't like seeing especially if its a mod.

FunnyBunny,

FYI,

You have a file download that bugs out on your Mega page.  Nyotengu's Nurse Highcut file seems to error on download on Mega (I haven't tried the Baidu link).  Everything else works ok, just this one file seems to be problematic.

Edit: Looks like Google d/l link grinds on it too. 

-S

3 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

I could make a few test, but I don't have a fastest way to know if it worked or not, and in the process I may ruin it for other users, could you post a screenshot please?,

En determinados momentos cuando se esta en pleno combate y la cámara enfoca desde ciertos puntos, las texturas parpadean varias veces seguidas y se tornan de color purpura... 

At certain times when you are in full combat and the camera focuses from certain points, the textures flash several times in a row and turn purple ...

2018-08-11 01-18-28--588.jpg

2018-08-11 01-18-33--214.jpg

2018-08-11 01-18-57--967.jpg

2018-08-11 01-18-48--553.jpg

2018-08-11 01-31-48--647.jpg

2018-08-11 01-32-08--343.jpg

12 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

En determinados momentos cuando se esta en pleno combate y la cámara enfoca desde ciertos puntos, las texturas parpadean varias veces seguidas y se tornan de color purpura... 

At certain times when you are in full combat and the camera focuses from certain points, the textures flash several times in a row and turn purple ...

I did a few changes, but I don't know if they worked

10 hours ago, jk8ppt said:

Thanks for Sharing!

but
Nyotengu Skirt Microbikini's sacrf,The display after the scarf comes off is strange.
I am sorry that it is difficult to understand because I am using google translation.

I changed the order in the clothes to dissapear

3 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

I did a few changes, but I don't know if they worked

I changed the order in the clothes to dissapear

el problema aun sigue persistiendo...., pero ya lo solucione eliminando el archivo .PHYD y con TMC Object tool eliminando las partes del traje sobrantes; ahora el traje se encuentra en un 90% estable y es suficiente para mi. Muchas gracias por responder sigo tus trabajos todos son geniales, sigue asi n_n!!

the problem still persists ..., but I already solve it by eliminating the .PHYD file and with the TMC Object tool eliminating the parts of the leftover suit; now the suit is 90% stable and it is enough for me. Thank you very much for responding I follow your work they are all great, keep it up n_n !!

On 8/7/2018 at 6:43 PM, funnybunny666 said:

Helena Highcut Maid

Helena_Highcut_Maid.jpg

Momiji Highcut Maid

Momiji_Highcut_Maid.jpg

Rachel Highcut Maid

Rachel_Highcut_Maid.jpg

Tina Highcut Maid

Tina_Highcut_Maid.jpg

Podrías realizar una versión de ayane???!! Gracias

Could you make a version of ayane ??? !! Thank you

Christie Nude Harness Straps

it uses nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body''

Christie_Nude_Harness_Straps.jpg

I have plans for more mods with this style, I don't know how much time will take, I have this for Christie, one for Mai and another for Rachel, I have plans for Hitomi, Kasumi Kokoro, Leifang, Marie, Momiji, Nyo, Pai, Sarah and Tina, I got the references and designs, I just need time.