funnybunny666 Posted August 8, 2018 Author Posted August 8, 2018 Mila Jacket Bloomers Mai Boots Microbikini mod request and from this one I made a lot of variations. Hitomi Microbikini Mixed Ayane Boots Microbikini it uses nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod I just noticed that, seems like the preview for Marie Nude Pantyhose was taken down because someone tought she looked like !" year's old, that person must have some kind of issue, to think in something like that, as his first tought after seeing the picture?, however, the mod is safe and online. 13
Futa Lover Posted August 9, 2018 Posted August 9, 2018 5 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: Reveal hidden contents I just noticed that, seems like the preview for Marie Nude Pantyhose was taken down because someone tought she looked like !" year's old, that person must have some kind of issue, to think in something like that, as his first tought after seeing the picture?, however, the mod is safe and online. Yeah I saw his comment, he most likely flagged it, sucks that ppl can't just ignore things they don't like seeing especially if its a mod.
funnybunny666 Posted August 9, 2018 Author Posted August 9, 2018 3 hours ago, mai2019 said: MAI LINGERIE MAI_LINGERIE_2.rar It's good that you have your own thread, but, could you PLEASE, stop spamming your mods here?
N255Afnrm8 Posted August 10, 2018 Posted August 10, 2018 2 hours ago, mai2019 said: I am sorry ? All is correct, Mai2019. In such cases, the most important thing is to be polite! ?
funnybunny666 Posted August 10, 2018 Author Posted August 10, 2018 Mila Sport Microbikini Momiji Scarf Microbikini Naotora Skirt Microbikini Nyotengu Skirt Microbikini it uses nude mesh parts and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' included .PHYD file for skirt and sacrf to fall in combat. 12
username421 Posted August 10, 2018 Posted August 10, 2018 All of these mods look great, but you had me at "Mila microbikini." ??? The scarf doesn't do it for me, but otherwise...YUM!
smollett Posted August 10, 2018 Posted August 10, 2018 FunnyBunny, FYI, You have a file download that bugs out on your Mega page. Nyotengu's Nurse Highcut file seems to error on download on Mega (I haven't tried the Baidu link). Everything else works ok, just this one file seems to be problematic. Edit: Looks like Google d/l link grinds on it too. -S
funnybunny666 Posted August 11, 2018 Author Posted August 11, 2018 Christie Mantle Microbikini Nyotengu Mantle Microbikini Phase4 Mantle Microbikini Sarah Mantle Microbikini 11
funnybunny666 Posted August 11, 2018 Author Posted August 11, 2018 1 hour ago, DanAlmeny said: Gracias!!! DOAXVV ASARI?? :'v I could make a few test, but I don't have a fastest way to know if it worked or not, and in the process I may ruin it for other users, could you post a screenshot please?,
Dan _ Posted August 11, 2018 Posted August 11, 2018 3 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: I could make a few test, but I don't have a fastest way to know if it worked or not, and in the process I may ruin it for other users, could you post a screenshot please?, En determinados momentos cuando se esta en pleno combate y la cámara enfoca desde ciertos puntos, las texturas parpadean varias veces seguidas y se tornan de color purpura... At certain times when you are in full combat and the camera focuses from certain points, the textures flash several times in a row and turn purple ...
jk8ppt Posted August 11, 2018 Posted August 11, 2018 Thanks for Sharing! but Nyotengu Skirt Microbikini's sacrf,The display after the scarf comes off is strange. I am sorry that it is difficult to understand because I am using google translation.
funnybunny666 Posted August 11, 2018 Author Posted August 11, 2018 12 hours ago, DanAlmeny said: En determinados momentos cuando se esta en pleno combate y la cámara enfoca desde ciertos puntos, las texturas parpadean varias veces seguidas y se tornan de color purpura... At certain times when you are in full combat and the camera focuses from certain points, the textures flash several times in a row and turn purple ... I did a few changes, but I don't know if they worked 10 hours ago, jk8ppt said: Thanks for Sharing! but Nyotengu Skirt Microbikini's sacrf,The display after the scarf comes off is strange. I am sorry that it is difficult to understand because I am using google translation. I changed the order in the clothes to dissapear
Dan _ Posted August 11, 2018 Posted August 11, 2018 3 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: I did a few changes, but I don't know if they worked I changed the order in the clothes to dissapear el problema aun sigue persistiendo...., pero ya lo solucione eliminando el archivo .PHYD y con TMC Object tool eliminando las partes del traje sobrantes; ahora el traje se encuentra en un 90% estable y es suficiente para mi. Muchas gracias por responder sigo tus trabajos todos son geniales, sigue asi n_n!! the problem still persists ..., but I already solve it by eliminating the .PHYD file and with the TMC Object tool eliminating the parts of the leftover suit; now the suit is 90% stable and it is enough for me. Thank you very much for responding I follow your work they are all great, keep it up n_n !!
funnybunny666 Posted August 12, 2018 Author Posted August 12, 2018 Kokoro Mantle Microbikini Mai Mantle Microbikini it uses nude mesh parts and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' Marie Mantle Microbikini it uses Mila breasts size. Nyotengu Mantle Microbikini(red) 10
jk8ppt Posted August 12, 2018 Posted August 12, 2018 After all, I changed it for other PHYDfile and solved it. I also tried to reduce Tex_32.dds to 512 pixels. Thanks. I am sorry that it is difficult to understand because I am using google translation. NYOTENGU_SKIRT_MICROBIKINI_B.7z 1
Dan _ Posted August 12, 2018 Posted August 12, 2018 On 8/7/2018 at 6:43 PM, funnybunny666 said: Helena Highcut Maid Momiji Highcut Maid Rachel Highcut Maid Tina Highcut Maid Podrías realizar una versión de ayane???!! Gracias Could you make a version of ayane ??? !! Thank you
funnybunny666 Posted August 12, 2018 Author Posted August 12, 2018 Microbikini Theme Costume Set added, not all the girls included, just filling a mod request. Updated, added Marie Rose and Honoka Honoka uses SaafRats nude mod HLUD/NRM/HLOD/ULTRA/LETHAL comparision (Honoka) 7
funnybunny666 Posted August 15, 2018 Author Posted August 15, 2018 Mai Nude Maid Apron it uses nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' 12
funnybunny666 Posted August 16, 2018 Author Posted August 16, 2018 Christie Nude Harness Straps it uses nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' I have plans for more mods with this style, I don't know how much time will take, I have this for Christie, one for Mai and another for Rachel, I have plans for Hitomi, Kasumi Kokoro, Leifang, Marie, Momiji, Nyo, Pai, Sarah and Tina, I got the references and designs, I just need time. 16
funnybunny666 Posted August 18, 2018 Author Posted August 18, 2018 Mai Nude Straps it uses nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' 15
funnybunny666 Posted August 21, 2018 Author Posted August 21, 2018 Rachel Nude Harness Straps it uses nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' 13
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now