fency Posted August 23, 2018 Posted August 23, 2018 On Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 10:53 PM, funnybunny666 said: it uses nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' This link does not work anymore. There are no mods, only such a message - "No more needed;)"
funnybunny666 Posted August 23, 2018 Author Posted August 23, 2018 5 hours ago, fency said: This link does not work anymore. There are no mods, only such a message - "No more needed;)" removed by the modder itself, however, I'll keep using the link as a proof of source.
funnybunny666 Posted August 24, 2018 Author Posted August 24, 2018 Lisa Nude Jacket Mila Topless Seethrough Apron they use textures and meshes from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' (the nude mod was removed by the modder itself, but I'll keep using the link as a proof of source.) for the harness straps mods, I have done one for Hitomi, Kasumi and Kokoro, I'm going to do the others, but meanwhile I'll release some other mods that I have like this ones. 13
funnybunny666 Posted August 26, 2018 Author Posted August 26, 2018 Kokoro Gym Shirt Leotard Leifang Jacket Skirt 2 versions Momiji Gym Shirt Leotard 13
funnybunny666 Posted August 27, 2018 Author Posted August 27, 2018 Lisa Jacket Pants Lisa Jacket Skirt Nyotengu Jacket Pants Nyotengu Jacket Skirt 11
SoralGaming Posted August 30, 2018 Posted August 30, 2018 Hello FunnyBunny and all the others ! I've just tried to download your microkini megapack that seems great, but there are some problems : the Drive link leads to the Slutty Dress Megapack and the Megalink misses Honoka and MR's costumes. Could you please fix it? Those are my favorites ? Moreover, some weeks ago I've asked how to delete the microkini under MR's Asari, Honoka's Secret Heart, or Nyo's Marionette. Can someone help me or at least tell me where to ask please? ?
funnybunny666 Posted August 30, 2018 Author Posted August 30, 2018 2 hours ago, SoralGaming said: Hello FunnyBunny and all the others ! I've just tried to download your microkini megapack that seems great, but there are some problems : the Drive link leads to the Slutty Dress Megapack and the Megalink misses Honoka and MR's costumes. Could you please fix it? Those are my favorites ? thank you for tell me, it's fixed now.
funnybunny666 Posted September 3, 2018 Author Posted September 3, 2018 Christie COS_009 leotard police Kasumi DLCU_033 leotard if you delete the seethrough shirt you can have a cute one piece swimsuit Mila Gym Leotard 12
funnybunny666 Posted September 10, 2018 Author Posted September 10, 2018 Ayane Mixed Schoolgirl Topless Helena Mixed Schoolgirl Topless Hitomi Mixed Schoolgirl Topless Kasumi Mixed Schoolgirl Topless they use nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod and nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' 13
funnybunny666 Posted September 12, 2018 Author Posted September 12, 2018 Kokoro Mixed Schoolgirl Topless Leifang Mixed Schoolgirl Topless Mila Mixed Schoolgirl Topless Momiji Mixed Schoolgirl Topless they use nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod 12
mai2019 Posted September 12, 2018 Posted September 12, 2018 gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
funnybunny666 Posted September 13, 2018 Author Posted September 13, 2018 final part of this series. Nyotengu Mixed Schoolgirl Topless Rachel Mixed Schoolgirl Topless Tina Mixed Schoolgirl Topless they use nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod 11
ghjkl20150907 Posted September 14, 2018 Posted September 14, 2018 I like your creation very much. I have always supported your work on the deviantart website. I am still very happy to see your creation here.?
ghjkl20150907 Posted September 15, 2018 Posted September 15, 2018 my English is not good I want to tell you that I respect you and respect your work for every lover who creates MOD. I saw the words of those who did not respect the shared works in Raz's thread, I am very sad, but I know that it is meaningless to argue with them, they just want to constantly irritate others. I like every hard MOD creator, I don't want your enthusiasm to be hit by those who are ruthless. I want you to know: there are still many people who like you and support your creation. 1
funnybunny666 Posted September 17, 2018 Author Posted September 17, 2018 Ayane Nude Harness Straps Helena Nude Harness Straps V1 Helena Nude Harness Straps V2 this version will not be included in the main theme set pack Hitomi Nude Harness Straps they use nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod and nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' 13
pangeri Posted September 18, 2018 Posted September 18, 2018 Can I just say how much I love your work? And this new Harness series is absolutely fantastic. Always waiting for your new creations!
funnybunny666 Posted September 18, 2018 Author Posted September 18, 2018 Honoka Nude Harness Straps it uses nude mesh and textures from SaafRats HLUD/NRM/HLOD/ULTRA/LETHAL Kasumi Nude Harness Straps V1 Kasumi Nude Harness Straps V2 this version will not be included in the main theme set pack Kokoro Nude Harness Straps they use nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod and nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' 13
funnybunny666 Posted September 19, 2018 Author Posted September 19, 2018 Leifang Nude Harness Straps Lisa Nude Harness Straps Marie Nude Harness Straps I ended with 3 versions for Marie, this was the first one I did, but it looked kinda meh and too simple for me, so instead of deleting it, here it is (this version will not be included in the main theme set pack), then I did a second and a third one with Mila breasts size as a base. Marie Nude Harness Straps V1 they use nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod and nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' 12
funnybunny666 Posted September 20, 2018 Author Posted September 20, 2018 Marie Nude Harness Straps V2 it uses Mila breasts size Mila Nude Harness Straps Momiji Nude Harness Straps Naotora Nude Harness Straps icluded .PHYD file to coat disappear in combat they use nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod and nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' 12
tskone Posted September 20, 2018 Posted September 20, 2018 I just love how you've been doing the skimpy thing since you've been back, but this......gotta be one of the best you've ever done, so perfect for PAI. Thanks again for keeping this thread up for LoversLab bunny! 1
siaj Posted September 21, 2018 Posted September 21, 2018 Spoiler 7 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: Naotora Nude Harness Straps icluded .PHYD file to coat disappear in combat they use nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod and nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' Sadly, the link for this on the first page is broken.
funnybunny666 Posted September 21, 2018 Author Posted September 21, 2018 yeah Spoiler we may thank huchi for that.
Jack1493 Posted September 21, 2018 Posted September 21, 2018 3 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: yeah Hide contents we may thank huchi for that. I'm sorry, but what's with Huchi?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now