funnybunny666 Posted April 2, 2018 Author Posted April 2, 2018 another four Christie Corset Red Shirt it uses nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod Kasumi Bride Highcut Leg it uses nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod Naotora Pantyhose Underwear it uses nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod Phase4 Bride Highcut Leg 8
見える Posted April 2, 2018 Posted April 2, 2018 On 4/2/2018 at 1:58 AM, funnybunny666 said: another four Christie Corset Red Shirt it uses nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod Spoiler Kasumi Bride Highcut Leg it uses nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod Spoiler Naotora Pantyhose Underwear it uses nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod Spoiler Phase4 Bride Highcut Leg Spoiler Thank you bunny
funnybunny666 Posted April 12, 2018 Author Posted April 12, 2018 postimageis struggling and I am way too lazy to fix all the big images, for now just the small ones, in the mean time this 2 mods Ayane Shirt Denim Shorts mod request, clothes idea combination from here https://chrissy-tee.deviantart.com/art/Ayane-Casual-Custom-XPS-model-701918963 toggleable shirt through hairstyle selection Rachel Swimsuit Modded mirrored some parts to make different versions 10
geom-eun Posted April 12, 2018 Posted April 12, 2018 On 3/31/2018 at 2:57 AM, sensation1779 said: as u can see i made one for mai MAI_DOMINATRIX.rar Nice! 휼륭한모드 감사합니다. 받아갈께요
geom-eun Posted April 12, 2018 Posted April 12, 2018 2 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: postimageis struggling and I am way too lazy to fix all the big images, for now just the small ones, in the mean time this 2 mods Ayane Shirt Denim Shorts mod request, clothes idea combination from here https://chrissy-tee.deviantart.com/art/Ayane-Casual-Custom-XPS-model-701918963 toggleable shirt through hairstyle selection Rachel Swimsuit Modded mirrored some parts to make different versions Nice! 휼륭한모드 감사합니다. 받아갈께요
funnybunny666 Posted April 13, 2018 Author Posted April 13, 2018 Lisa Bikini Modded took the lower part of LISA_DLCU_053 and 029 bikini to make this 10
見える Posted April 13, 2018 Posted April 13, 2018 27 minutes ago, funnybunny666 said: Lisa Bikini Modded took the lower part of LISA_DLCU_053 and 029 bikini to make this thank you funni buny!
juliajulia2018 Posted April 16, 2018 Posted April 16, 2018 Helena the Vampyr (DLC) I want such clothes, but there is no prevention funnybunny666 2
X-Fans Posted April 17, 2018 Posted April 17, 2018 No because u all are spammer,and Funnybunny does not have time for ur BS,now take ur crap some where else and stop trying to overflow the topic that have nothing to do with it 3
funnybunny666 Posted April 29, 2018 Author Posted April 29, 2018 Some hairstyles Mila Mid Short Red Hair Nyotengu Mid Short Hair Nyotengu Twin Ponytails Pai Mid Short Hair 11
Baralgin Posted April 29, 2018 Posted April 29, 2018 On 4/28/2018 at 11:10 PM, funnybunny666 said: Some hairstyles Mila Mid Short Red Hair WOW! THANK YOU, BUNNY.
siaj Posted April 29, 2018 Posted April 29, 2018 On 4/28/2018 at 11:10 PM, funnybunny666 said: Some hairstyles Mila Mid Short Red Hair Nyotengu Mid Short Hair Nyotengu Twin Ponytails Pai Mid Short Hair I do not recall seeing these outfits before, are they yours?
funnybunny666 Posted April 29, 2018 Author Posted April 29, 2018 11 minutes ago, siaj said: I do not recall seeing these outfits before, are they yours? yeah, you can find them in the first pos, that one of Mila is converted from Hitomi, and the other one of Pai, is converted from Lisa, but the other one of Nyotengu(pink outfit) it's not mine, it's from ''Base Body'', a modder from a japanese board, it's called ''Halftop Bra'' series, this thread, the second post, the mega.nz link http://phoebe.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/hgame2/1524867934/, but sadly his mods aren't available, sometimes he uploads and unblock all his mods, maybe with lucky you can get them.
siaj Posted April 29, 2018 Posted April 29, 2018 Ah, many thanks. I have managed to keep up with your mods, so I have those costumes then. But I have not used them thus far, so I didn't recognise them.
joetheplumber Posted April 30, 2018 Posted April 30, 2018 Thank you for the new hair! It's so hard to find more hairstyles for Pai that aren't long hair. And I love the Pai B style on Mila.
1000000$ Posted May 2, 2018 Posted May 2, 2018 If possible, please make this mod. It's fromVindictus.Very pretty. You can for any girl. Thanks inadvance. Evy.zip
funnybunny666 Posted May 2, 2018 Author Posted May 2, 2018 4 hours ago, 1000000$ said: If possible, please make this mod. It's fromVindictus.Very pretty. You can for any girl. Thanks inadvance. Evy.zip Sorry, but I don't know anything of Xnalara, xps, mmd, Honey Select, etc..., and I'm not interested in porting.
funnybunny666 Posted May 2, 2018 Author Posted May 2, 2018 a few mods more Kasumi Mid Short Hair Mai Highcut Leotard Marie Modded Leotard used leotard meshmod from Marie Rose Casual Costume Modified XPS 8
1000000$ Posted May 2, 2018 Posted May 2, 2018 4 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: Sorry, but I don't know anything of Xnalara, xps, mmd, Honey Select, etc..., and I'm not interested in porting. No, this is not HoneySelect, this is Vindictus. Very sad Sorry for disturbing.
funnybunny666 Posted May 6, 2018 Author Posted May 6, 2018 More hair mods Helena Short Hair it has a few details to fix, but I think it looks good Helena Mid Short Hair Momiji Mid Short Hair Rachel Mid Large Hair I can't remember if anyone did this before, swapped from Tina 9
tskone Posted May 6, 2018 Posted May 6, 2018 3 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: More hair mods Helena Short Hair it has a few details to fix, but I think it looks good Helena Mid Short Hair Momiji Mid Short Hair Rachel Mid Large Hair I can't remember if anyone did this before, swapped from Tina Well I havn"t been here in a while so its good to see you back from your time away from modding bunny. Its about time someone gave Helena a darn haircut (looks good). I gotta ask you if you know how to extract the hair files in that old DLCtool... are they TMC files, dds? In any case, thanks for sharing your work with us again!
funnybunny666 Posted May 6, 2018 Author Posted May 6, 2018 30 minutes ago, tskone said: Well I havn"t been here in a while so its good to see you back from your time away from modding bunny. Its about time someone gave Helena a darn haircut (looks good). I gotta ask you if you know how to extract the hair files in that old DLCtool... are they TMC files, dds? In any case, thanks for I extracted the .TMC hair and costume files from the game, using Archive Tool, DLC Tool it's useless in these days. Now we have TMC Object Tool and it's amazing ''import'' function, and TMC Bone Tool, to swap, delete useless bone data, don't forget blender and TMC Insert Tool too. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now