Jump to content

[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''


Recommended Posts

Posted

More releases, back with more from Irokichigai01's models, this one for Tina has the proportions that I've been using on DOAXVV costumes, same wit that one for Ayane, also, both this costumes and some others from Irokichigai01's collection have been adapted for the rest of the characters that didn't have the costume.

 

Ayane DOAX3 Clam

Included 9 color variations.

Ayane-DOAX3-Clam.jpg

 

Tina DOAX3 Blood Moon

Included 4 color variations.

Tina-DOAX3-Blood-Moon.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted
More costumes,, this time, this is for my version of Amy to use on Hitomi character slot, previously as I did with Amy on Ayane, I also adapted some DOAX3 costumes too, mostly as a test but, since most of this costumes don't use any accessories that require a more complex process, I ended up adapting the costume and preserving the proportions. Face and hairstyles can be found in the attachments section of each individual release post.
 
Amy DOAX3 Kirishima [Hitomi]
Face and hairstyles can be found here
Included 4 color variations
Amy-DOAX3-Kirishima-Hitomi.jpg
 
Amy DOAXVV Violet [Hitomi]
Face and hairstyles can be found here
Included 6 color variations
Amy-DOAXVV-Violet-Hitomi.jpg
 
Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted
Back with more releases, I've been checking that new discovery that removes the limit in TMC and textures on models, and it is great.
Today releases are focused again on my version of Amy to use on Hitomi character slot through Autolink, this time a couple more of costumes adapted from Irokichigai01's models and the debut costumes, which were already adapted but this time have some updates, as usual, the face and hairstyles can be found in their respective release post.
 
Amy DOAX3 Paprika [Hitomi]
Face and hairstyles can be found here
Included 3 color variations.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

Amy-DOAX3-Paprika-Hitomi.jpg
 
Amy DOAX3 Daiquiri [Hitomi]
Face and hairstyles can be found here
Included 4 color variations.
Amy-DOAX3-Daiquiri-Hitomi.jpg
 
Amy DOAXVV Binary Connect [Hitomi]
Similar to my version for Ayane, this one has the jacket to be activated through glasses, the headphones fall off in combat.
Face and hairstyles can be found here
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Amy-DOAXVV-Binary-Connect-Hitomi.jpg
 
Amy DOAXVV Maiden Code [Hitomi]
Face and hairstyles can be found here
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Amy-DOAXVV-Maiden-Code-Hitomi.jpg
 
Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted
On 9/20/2026 at 10:05 PM, BuchfinkHitomi said:

@funnybunny666Are you planning on making DOAX3 Blood Moon and Flannelshirt for Hitomi? I would also like to ask if you're planning on make the following skins to Hitomi:

 

I've just released the blood moon costume on all characters that didn't have the costume before, including Hitomi, I also been doing that with other DOAX3 costumes, the one with the white jacket I don't have it yet for Hitomi, I guess I'll give it a try too, same with the one from Reika, but since that one has like 4 different variations depending on the accessories and jacket, I'll see which ones to include, and that one with Momiji in the picture, I also adapted it for all doa5lr female characters

Posted
Amy DOAXVV City Lights [Hitomi]
Face and hairstyles can be found here

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Amy-DOAXVV-City-Light-Hitomi.jpg

 

Christie DOAXVV Normal Bikini

I ended up adapting this costume for all female doa5lr characters, and assigned their own different color of bikini like the doaxvv characters have.

Included 4 color variations.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Christie-DOAXVV-Normal-Bikini.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted

This time, costumes adapted from Irokichigai01's models, as mentioned before, I ended up covering this costumes for all characters that didn't have them before, characters like Pai, Sarah and Naotora too. BTW, hairstyles that appear on Kokoro and Sarah will be released too in their own post.

 

Mai DOAX3 Blood Moon

Included 4 color variations.

Mai-DOAX3-Blood-Moon.jpg

 

Helena DOAX3 Fachan

Included 3 color variations.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

Helena-DOAX3-Fachan.jpg

 

Kokoro DOAX3 Clam

Included 9 color variations.

Kokoro-DOAX3-Clam.jpg

 

Sarah DOAX3 Bay Leaf

This one includes malfunction, but since it's just one of the shoulder straps in a different position, I don't take pictures of it.

Included 4 color variations.

Sarah-DOAX3-Bay-Leaf.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted

More releases, this time for Hitomi, one is from Irokichigai01's models adapted to doa5lr, I adapted this costume too for the rest of other characters. The other is for my version of Amy to use in Hitomi character slot through Autolink, I also adapted it to my other version for Ayane.

 

Hitomi DOAX3 Eel

Included 9 color variations.

Hitomi-DOAX3-Eel.jpg

 

Amy DOAXVV Voyage Seagull [Hitomi]

Included color variations form other DOAXVV characters like Marie and Lobelia.

Also included face and hairstyle, the ponytail hairstyle clips through the hat, so this works only with the twintails.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Amy-DOAXVV-Voyage-Seagull-Hitomi.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted

More of the normal bikini for today, each character will have an specific color and the rest of color variations will be the same, in white, black and gold. you can see a picture of them in this pose here.

 

Honoka DOAXVV Normal Bikini

Included 4 color variations.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Honoka-DOAXVV-Normal-Bikini.jpg

 

Rachel DOAXVV Normal Bikini

Included 4 color variations.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Rachel-DOAXVV-Normal-Bikini.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted

New releases for today, more of the cat leather costume, well, it looks like leather... or latex?, this costume has 2 types of malfunctions, one is the chest costume opened and the other has a ripped/torn effect on the costume, also it has a V2 that has animal print texture and tail, the cat ears on all costumes for this set, the can be selected through glasses (only in characters with this option as default) and they also fall off in combat.

 

Christie DOAXVV Quiet Noir

Variation with animal print texture here

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Christie-DOAXVV-Quiet-Noir.jpg

 

Tina DOAXVV Quiet Noir

Variation with animal print texture here

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Tina-DOAXVV-Quiet-Noir.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted
Hairstyles for today's releases. As usual with hairstyles, make sure to check their release post, I've been including the costume from the preview pictures in the attachments section.
Also, there is an issue that makes the malfunction to show at the beginning of the fight, this happens if you're using hairstyles like this, the issue lays in the .---C file, I also been includeing one of this files to fix that issue in the releases posts for hairstyles, it can be used in all female characters for costumes with said issue, just remove the old one and replace it with this new one, don't forget to rename it. Or you can use a tool named ---C File Editor, load the file of your choice and check all 8 boxes for hairstyles and save.
 
[HAIR] Sarah DOAXVV Bob Cut
This was also adapted from the new hairstyle from DOAXVV character Sayuri. Costume that appears in the pictures can be found here.
HAIR-Sarah-DOAXVV-Bob-Cut.jpg
 
[HAIR] Kokoro Short Mid Hair
This was a request to adapt the back of the hairtyle from Hitomi and combine it with Kokoro, but in this case I used the Long Flowing hairstyle... which I haven't made a release post of it, though, it can be found now in my folder in mega in the hairstyles sub-folder. Costume that appears in the pictures can be found here.
HAIR-Kokoro-Short-Mid-Hair.jpg
 
Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted

More releases, as it was requested, the birthday costume of Amy to use in my version for Ayane, and this other costume for Hitomi, as usual with this birthday set; voyage and this other costume rainy drop, the hat can be selected through glasses and it falls off in combat when the character changes the costume from normal to malfunction.

 

Hitomi DOAXVV Rainy Drop

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Rainy-Drop.jpg

 

Amy DOAXVV Voyage Seagull [Ayane]

Remember this is to use in Ayane character slot through Autolink.

Included color variations form other DOAXVV characters like Marie and Lobelia.

Also included face and hairstyle.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Amy-DOAXVV-Voyage-Seagull-Ayane.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted
On 30.09.2026 at 02:18, funnybunny666 said:

Сегодня в обычном бикини каждый персонаж будет иметь свой цвет, а остальные варианты цвета будут одинаковыми: белый, чёрный и золотой. Вы можете увидеть их фото в этой позе здесь.

 

Honoka DOAXVV Обычный бикини

Включал 4 цветовых вариации.

Включал . Файл PHYD на сбой в бою, неисправность, как показано на изображении.

Если хотите использовать только версию с неисправностью, просто уберите . PHYD и файлы .---C, или, если не хотите видеть режим сбоя, удалите только . Дело PHYD.

ВСЕ текстуры и материалы, конечно, были отредактированы/портированы/модифицированы/адаптированы из Shuubaru.

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

 

Honoka-DOAXVV-Normal-Bikini.jpg

 

Рэйчел DOAXVV Обычный бикини

Включал 4 цветовых вариации.

Включал . Файл PHYD на сбой в бою, неисправность, как показано на изображении.

Если хотите использовать только версию с неисправностью, просто уберите . PHYD и файлы .---C, или, если не хотите видеть режим сбоя, удалите только . Дело PHYD.

ВСЕ текстуры и материалы, конечно, были отредактированы/портированы/модифицированы/адаптированы из Shuubaru.

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

 

Rachel-DOAXVV-Normal-Bikini.jpg

 

В последних модах могут быть аксессуары, которые можно активировать через очки, такие как короны, вуали, серьги, большинство из них — аксессуары для головы.

Из-за недавних событий я перенёс прямые загрузки модов сюда, просто кликните на скрытый контент, к тому же ссылка на папку в мега содержит этот контент, просто найдите тот же файл, ссылка на первой странице этой темы.

Также вот папка с превью всех выпущенных модов, включая те, что были с моего теперь уже деактивированного аккаунта Deviantart:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

Если у вас возникают проблемы с загрузкой старых модов через ссылки на GoogleDrive, ищите тот же файл в папке MEGA — ссылка есть в первом посте этой темы.

После того как Deviantart уничтожил мой профиль, я начал публиковать прямые ссылки для скачивания каждого мода, представленного с каждым релизом, отдельные ссылки стали появляться на странице 65 этой темы.

Вот ещё одна папка с фотографиями модов, которые скоро выйдут, та, что из Stash, была потеряна с аккаунтом DA, но мне удалось восстановить её по этой ссылке: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, пожалуйста, не используйте эти выпущенные моды и материалы, включённые в них, в коммерческих целях, например, для получения денег, включая пожертвования любого рода, такие как Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal и т.д., все эти моды бесплатны.

Возможно, вы знаете об этом, а может, и нет, но я решил открыть аккаунт на Patreon для публикации новых модов, я не буду делать платный доступ, я выбираю сначала выпускать новый контент там, пока моды публикую, если вам интересно. Больше информации в моём профиле на deviantart.

What kind of hairstyle does Honoka have — is it new, or is it a mod?

Posted

More releases, this time the hairstyle for Honoka that was used in the previous picture preview for the normal bikini, this was adapted from Sayuri.

And the other mod is for my version of the new character Nozomi, to use in Hitomi character slot, I have a version of this character to be used on Helena, I also adapted this costume for that version too, and also adapted only the costume for other characters like Kokoro, Kasumi and Ayane. This costume has a few variations, one as the picture preview, another without the jacket and skirt, also I adapted a variation with stockings and another without stockings, all of them have the same malfunction. As usual with this types of releases, I include those extra mods in the attachments section of the release post, same with the hairstyle for Honoka, the costume used in the pictures can be found too in the release post.

 

[HAIR] Sarah DOAXVV Bob Cut
This was also adapted from the new hairstyle from DOAXVV character Sayuri. Costume that appears in the pictures can be found here.
HAIR-Honoka-DOAXVV-Short-Bob-Cut.jpg
 

Nozomi DOAXVV Newbie Summer [Hitomi]

This is to use in Hitomi character slot through Autolink, included face and hairstyle.

Other variations mentioned can be found in the attachments section of the release post here.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Nozomi-DOAXVV-Newbie-Summer-Hitomi.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted

Back with more releases, this time the competitive swimsuit costume, I adapted this for almost all characters, except Honoka, this was released on DOAXVV with some levels of transparency in the swimwear, long ago I tried to adapt this type of thing but as wet effect, but it just doesn't work, or at least, I've never made it to work, so I included them as color variations, and the other is more of the leather cat costume, as usual this costume also was released with another variation with the costume on animal print texture and an extra variation for the malfunction one with the costume opened and the other with the costume with the destroyed effect, those extra variations can be found in their respective release posts.

 

Ayane DOAXVV Fade Dive

Included transparency levels as color variations

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Ayane-DOAXVV-Fade-Dive.jpg

 

Nyotengu DOAXVV Fade Dive

Included transparency levels as color variations, you can se a preview picture of how they look in the release post here

Included variation with wings and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Fade-Dive.jpg

 

Honoka DOAXVV Quiet Noir

Variation with animal print texture here

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Honoka-DOAXVV-Quiet-Noir.jpg

 

Kasumi DOAXVV Quiet Noir

This is how it looks the variation with animal print texture in the costume.

Variation with animal print texture here

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Quiet-Noir.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...