ferris31 Posted July 17, 2018 Posted July 17, 2018 7 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: Momiji DOAX3 Fachan included .PHYD file for wardobe malfunction in combat, includes 3 color variations ALL meshes and textures ported from DoAX3 - Fachan - Pack #2 for XPS! Finally, a publicly released version of this from somebody!
funnybunny666 Posted July 17, 2018 Author Posted July 17, 2018 Helena DOAX3 Caviar includes 9 color variations ALL meshes and textures ported from DOAX3 -Caviar- Collection Hitomi DOAXVV Cycle Wear included .PHYD file for wardobe malfunction in combat, includes 2 color variations ALL meshes and textures ported from DOAXVV Hitomi - Cycle Wear Adventure [DL] Honoka DOAXVV Secret Heart included .PHYD file for wardobe malfunction in combat ALL meshes and textures ported from DOAXVV Honoka - Secret Heart [DL] Momiji DOAXVV Eel includes 9 color variations ALL meshes and textures ported from DOAXVV Momiji - Eel [DL] 14
ukaxsan Posted July 18, 2018 Posted July 18, 2018 Thanks for converting doax3 swimsuits! I hope you can make more!
ixvjlv Posted July 18, 2018 Posted July 18, 2018 Spoiler Hi~ it's UV or skin problem??? use doax3 skin replace it to work properly?
funnybunny666 Posted July 18, 2018 Author Posted July 18, 2018 3 hours ago, ixvjlv said: Hide contents Hi~ it's UV or skin problem??? use doax3 skin replace it to work properly? some graphic cards like NVIDIA show this bug, I have AMD graphic card, so I'm not affected, and the only solution from me is install photoshop and nvidia fix plug in, or find the prper configuration in GIMP, but I don't have a way to know if it worked, since I don't have a nvidia card or a proper way to test it. 1
funnybunny666 Posted July 18, 2018 Author Posted July 18, 2018 Marie DOAX3 Asari includes 9 color variations and .PHYD file for wardobe malfunction in combat ALL texures and meshes ported from DOAX3 -Asari- Marie Rose Marie DOAX3 Caviar includes 9 color variations ALL texures and meshes ported from DOAX3 -Caviar- Collection Marie DOAX3 Peanut includes 8 color variation ALL texures and meshes ported from DOAX3 -Peanut- Collection Momiji DOAXVV Peace Knit I attempted to recreate the skirt physics in one model included 2 version of skirt and .PHYD file for wardrobe malfunction ALL texures and meshes ported from DOAXVV Momiji - Peace Knit [DL] this mods may get some weird shadows in the skin, it seems like I didn't use a proper configuration in the textures, due to different graphic cards, since AMD doesn't get affected by this issue, I can make some tests but I don't have a way to know if it works, sorry for the invoneniences. 17
ixvjlv Posted July 18, 2018 Posted July 18, 2018 I tried to replace the file. It looks like everything is working right now.? fix tmc 6
ferris31 Posted July 19, 2018 Posted July 19, 2018 You are definitely doing amazing work. I almost wish we had someone with as much passion with this game's modding doing this kind of work with DOAXVV. 1
funnybunny666 Posted July 19, 2018 Author Posted July 19, 2018 Ayane DOAXVV Filghya ALL textures annd meshes ported from DOAXVV Ayane - Filghya SSR [DL] Christie DOAXVV Asari resized to Christie height. includes 9 color variations and .PHYD file for wardobe malfunction in combat ALL textures annd meshes ported from DOAXVV Momiji - Asari [DL] Hitomi DOAXVV Pistachio ALL textures annd meshes ported from DOAXVV Hitomi - Pistachio SSR [DL] Momiji DOAXVV Hinode ALL textures annd meshes ported from DOAXVV Momiji - Hinode SSR [DL] On 7/18/2018 at 7:39 AM, ixvjlv said: Reveal hidden contents Hi~ it's UV or skin problem??? use doax3 skin replace it to work properly? I did some changes in those previous mods, I think they should work fine now. 17
Hectorhammett Posted July 20, 2018 Posted July 20, 2018 Hi! Your work is fenomenal! Keep up the good work! I wanted to ask you a question: Can you point me or if you have enough time, explain me: How can you remove parts of the mesh under the clothes perfectly? And not only remove, I've seen some of the mods has thigh-highs and the skin is been tightened by the "sock". Is there anywhere where i can read a tutorial for that in blender?
funnybunny666 Posted July 20, 2018 Author Posted July 20, 2018 5 minutes ago, Hectorhammett said: Hi! Your work is fenomenal! Keep up the good work! I wanted to ask you a question: Can you point me or if you have enough time, explain me: How can you remove parts of the mesh under the clothes perfectly? And not only remove, I've seen some of the mods has thigh-highs and the skin is been tightened by the "sock". Is there anywhere where i can read a tutorial for that in blender? I took that skin mesh area and join with other mesh part, for example, a torso, thighs and torso are from different costumes, in blender I load all the body parts that I'm going to need, then, select and delete all the vertex parts that are useless in each mesh part, then join them and then, join vert by vert to assemble the skin mesh
funnybunny666 Posted July 20, 2018 Author Posted July 20, 2018 back to regular mods Honoka Blue Skirt Mai Schoolgirl Red Uniform it uses nude mod from MAI BIRTHDAY SUIT Marie Latex Leotard Nyotengu String Bikini it uses bottomless mesh parts and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' and ''Real Nude Mod'' from Harry Palmer that was all for now. 16
Mickey Cat Posted July 20, 2018 Posted July 20, 2018 Thank you, funnybunny! You alone do more mods than all the other modders of DOA together! But why "that was all for now"?You will not release anything anymore?
funnybunny666 Posted July 20, 2018 Author Posted July 20, 2018 2 hours ago, Mickey Cat said: Thank you, funnybunny! You alone do more mods than all the other modders of DOA together! But why "that was all for now"?You will not release anything anymore? I don't have more mods to share, but as soon as I make a few, they'll be released, besides, it's not like I was just releasing one mod per week or something like that, it was 4 mods per release, and I need to rest too. 4
Hectorhammett Posted July 21, 2018 Posted July 21, 2018 22 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: I took that skin mesh area and join with other mesh part, for example, a torso, thighs and torso are from different costumes, in blender I load all the body parts that I'm going to need, then, select and delete all the vertex parts that are useless in each mesh part, then join them and then, join vert by vert to assemble the skin mesh Uhh... too much lingo haha but i definitely appreciate the comment none the less! Will try to read about that info to try to do some mods!
funnybunny666 Posted July 21, 2018 Author Posted July 21, 2018 56 minutes ago, Hectorhammett said: Uhh... too much lingo haha but i definitely appreciate the comment none the less! Will try to read about that info to try to do some mods! so, you don't know how to use blender, or the basics to load a .TMC model?
Futa Lover Posted July 21, 2018 Posted July 21, 2018 Thank you FunnyB for your work and time keeping this forum-community alive. I know the group is not active like it used to be 2-3 years ago and DA has become a gallery of mod screenshots, but I can tell you actually enjoy working on them and seeing us appreciate every release. Rest well my brother
Hectorhammett Posted July 21, 2018 Posted July 21, 2018 16 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: so, you don't know how to use blender, or the basics to load a .TMC model? Yes i do. As a matter a fact, i kind of managed to do the things you said, but i'm missing the connecting the two different parts of the body by merging the vertices.
funnybunny666 Posted July 21, 2018 Author Posted July 21, 2018 10 minutes ago, Hectorhammett said: Yes i do. As a matter a fact, i kind of managed to do the things you said, but i'm missing the connecting the two different parts of the body by merging the vertices. ok, once you got the body skin parts you need, in object mode press ctrl+j to join them then in edit mode slect the verts and pres alt+m and choose, last, center or first, they will merge depends in wich one you select first. do this vert by vert.
Hectorhammett Posted July 22, 2018 Posted July 22, 2018 On 7/21/2018 at 4:00 PM, funnybunny666 said: ok, once you got the body skin parts you need, in object mode press ctrl+j to join them then in edit mode slect the verts and pres alt+m and choose, last, center or first, they will merge depends in wich one you select first. do this vert by vert. Ohh man! Thanks so much! Will try to finish my model today!
funtcase Posted July 23, 2018 Posted July 23, 2018 you'll have an easier time if you enable the magnet and snap to vertices with auto merge
funnybunny666 Posted July 26, 2018 Author Posted July 26, 2018 Ayane Purple Fur Tail Kasumi School Miniskirt it uses nude mesh parts and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' Mai Jacket Boots Pai White Skirt 17
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now