funnybunny666 Posted September 21, 2018 Author Posted September 21, 2018 7 hours ago, Jack1493 said: I'm sorry, but what's with Huchi? In my opinion, well, Spoiler think about this, there were people who work their asses to make some great tools and plugins to mod the game, and release them to everyone can make their mods, then ''this guy'' comes out of nowhere with that paywall, using the same tools and at some point used the materials and meshes from other mods in those pay-to-have mods, fuck, even uses some version of HDM Beach Paradise mod to promote those mods, yet not even a single ''thanks for the tools'' from him. I'm not surprised that the guy who made the tools declared that he's not going to update the tools and plugins anymore, osiri ojisan took down his thread and mods, and recently I discovered that Harry Palmer took down his mega link with his mods and tools, in my opinion, what's with huchi?, he single handedly is killing(or killed) the DOA5 modding with that paywall, who's next? this is one big reason for me to stop modding, but not for now. But when I retire, I will do with all my mods.
funnybunny666 Posted September 21, 2018 Author Posted September 21, 2018 Nyotengu Nude Harness Straps V1 Nyotengu Nude Harness Straps V2 Pai Nude Harness Straps Phase4 Nude Harness Straps V1 they use nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod and nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' 13
siaj Posted September 22, 2018 Posted September 22, 2018 Spoiler MODS FOR NAOTORA Naotora Nude Harness Straps Download Naotora Nude Harness Straps So how does this huchi break this link but not the others? I think I'm missing something.
funnybunny666 Posted September 22, 2018 Author Posted September 22, 2018 24 minutes ago, siaj said: Reveal hidden contents MODS FOR NAOTORA Naotora Nude Harness Straps Download Naotora Nude Harness Straps So how does this huchi break this link but not the others? I think I'm missing something. oops, my bad, fixed already. 1
funnybunny666 Posted September 22, 2018 Author Posted September 22, 2018 Last part of this theme set Phase4 Nude Harness Straps V2 Sarah Nude Harness Straps Tina Nude Harness Straps they use nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod and nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' 13
siaj Posted September 23, 2018 Posted September 23, 2018 9 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: oops, my bad, fixed already. Ah, I thought I was clear enough in my first post about which link was broken. I guess I failed. Thank you for correcting the link.
funnybunny666 Posted September 23, 2018 Author Posted September 23, 2018 31 minutes ago, siaj said: Ah, I thought I was clear enough in my first post about which link was broken. I guess I failed. Thank you for correcting the link. don't mind, well, at that time I was having a pretty steamed discussion, involving a stupid request that brough that drama, then I misread the notification and I couldn't help but bring a bit of that into this, sorry for the confusion.
Wish Upon a Star Posted September 23, 2018 Posted September 23, 2018 1 hour ago, funnybunny666 said: don't mind, well, at that time I was having a pretty steamed discussion, involving a stupid request that brough that drama, then I misread the notification and I couldn't help but bring a bit of that into this, sorry for the confusion. how do you add bodysuit like Harness Straps mod ?? can you teach me ?
funnybunny666 Posted September 23, 2018 Author Posted September 23, 2018 1 hour ago, Wish Upon a Star said: how do you add bodysuit like Harness Straps mod ?? can you teach me ? what do you have in mind?, a harness over a body suit?, or a question about how to add things to the body?
Wish Upon a Star Posted September 23, 2018 Posted September 23, 2018 2 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: what do you have in mind?, a harness over a body suit?, or a question about how to add things to the body? yes, how to add costume dat tight up to body but without del part of body model for example with Tina Nude Harness Straps, if i try to replace body base of your mod with hdm body base, clothe will not tight up to body and look mess
funnybunny666 Posted September 23, 2018 Author Posted September 23, 2018 3 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said: yes, how to add costume dat tight up to body but without del part of body model for example with Tina Nude Harness Straps, if i try to replace body base of your mod with hdm body base, clothe will not tight up to body and look mess without deleting parts of the base model?, you have to enlarge them or shrink them to fit the model of your choice, if you want the straps to fit HDM body type, you need to enlarge them, and for the body skin, maybe delete the legs and arms to avoid those clipping issues,(as you may noticed, that mod for Tina doesn't have legs and arms in the body skin mesh,(I delete unecessary parts or use the default parts, in this case, I used the hands and neck from the default costume, then joined only the necessary parts from the nude mod) do all of this in blender, also, HDM model uses a very unique type of texture than any of the default costumes(see image below), a little modification and relocation, only if it's necessary, you can do this in blender, and to attach the straps to the body properly, only if it's necessary delete the vertex groups from the straps and paint them again using your body type of your choice as a reference, using the vertex weight paint function of blender, see instructions below, also, if you have the Vertex Data Matcher tool from harry palmer and you know how to use it, that could do the job too.
Wish Upon a Star Posted September 23, 2018 Posted September 23, 2018 1 hour ago, funnybunny666 said: without deleting parts of the base model?, you have to enlarge them or shrink them to fit the model of your choice, if you want the straps to fit HDM body type, you need to enlarge them, and for the body skin, maybe delete the legs and arms to avoid those clipping issues,(as you may noticed, that mod for Tina doesn't have legs and arms in the body skin mesh,(I delete unecessary parts or use the default parts, in this case, I used the hands and neck from the default costume, then joined only the necessary parts from the nude mod) do all of this in blender, also, HDM model uses a very unique type of texture than any of the default costumes(see image below), a little modification and relocation, only if it's necessary, you can do this in blender, and to attach the straps to the body properly, only if it's necessary delete the vertex groups from the straps and paint them again using your body type of your choice as a reference, using the vertex weight paint function of blender, see instructions below, also, if you have the Vertex Data Matcher tool from harry palmer and you know how to use it, that could do the job too. can you upload Vertex Data Matcher tool ? i dont have dat tool and harry already took down tool
funnybunny666 Posted September 23, 2018 Author Posted September 23, 2018 6 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said: can you upload Vertex Data Matcher tool ? i dont have dat tool and harry already took down tool I can't, I don't have permission to do so.
siaj Posted September 23, 2018 Posted September 23, 2018 18 hours ago, funnybunny666 said: don't mind, well, at that time I was having a pretty steamed discussion, involving a stupid request that brough that drama, then I misread the notification and I couldn't help but bring a bit of that into this, sorry for the confusion. No worries. I understand completely.
virtname Posted September 23, 2018 Posted September 23, 2018 On 9/21/2018 at 8:54 PM, funnybunny666 said: In my opinion, well, Hide contents think about this, there were people who work their asses to make some great tools and plugins to mod the game, and release them to everyone can make their mods, then ''this guy'' comes out of nowhere with that paywall, using the same tools and at some point used the materials and meshes from other mods in those pay-to-have mods, fuck, even uses some version of HDM Beach Paradise mod to promote those mods, yet not even a single ''thanks for the tools'' from him. I'm not surprised that the guy who made the tools declared that he's not going to update the tools and plugins anymore, osiri ojisan took down his thread and mods, and recently I discovered that Harry Palmer took down his mega link with his mods and tools, in my opinion, what's with huchi?, he single handedly is killing(or killed) the DOA5 modding with that paywall, who's next? this is one big reason for me to stop modding, but not for now. But when I retire, I will do with all my mods. Probably, Huchi so often watched someone trade his mods, that he himself wanted to get at least some money for his work. And he, unlike some others, continues to make very good mods for this game and some of them are distributed free of charge.
funnybunny666 Posted September 23, 2018 Author Posted September 23, 2018 42 minutes ago, virtname said: Probably, Huchi so often watched someone trade his mods, that he himself wanted to get at least some money for his work. And he, unlike some others, continues to make very good mods for this game and some of them are distributed free of charge. whatever, would you like to pay for all my mods, or see a paywall to have this mods?
funnybunny666 Posted September 29, 2018 Author Posted September 29, 2018 Noble Tutu costume, resized to fit with Kokoro height, not body shape. The underwear is clipping through the skirt as you can see, I'm still struggling trying to fix it(maybe yes, maybe not). No porting requests, please. ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Fiona - Noble Tutu 15
funnybunny666 Posted October 2, 2018 Author Posted October 2, 2018 Kasumi Swim Leotard Mai Swim Leotard 13
funnybunny666 Posted October 4, 2018 Author Posted October 4, 2018 Ayane Bunny Leotard Helena Bunny Leotard Kasumi Bunny Leotard a few variations from the leotard. 14
funnybunny666 Posted October 5, 2018 Author Posted October 5, 2018 Pai School Miniskirt Pasties Rachel Jacket Skirt Sarah Jacket Shorts 13
funnybunny666 Posted October 6, 2018 Author Posted October 6, 2018 Ayane Exersice Pants Nyotengu Exersice Pants Rachel Exersice Pants 14
Wish Upon a Star Posted October 6, 2018 Posted October 6, 2018 On 10/5/2018 at 10:19 PM, funnybunny666 said: Ayane Exersice Pants Nyotengu Exersice Pants Rachel Exersice Pants i have plan for convert mod from skyrim to doa5lr, can you help me out ?
funnybunny666 Posted October 6, 2018 Author Posted October 6, 2018 7 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said: i have plan for convert mod from skyrim to doa5lr, can you help me out ? Sorry, but I don't know anything to convert, and I don't take port requests.
Wish Upon a Star Posted October 6, 2018 Posted October 6, 2018 55 minutes ago, funnybunny666 said: Sorry, but I don't know anything to convert, and I don't take port requests. ok, thx
photonsky Posted October 7, 2018 Posted October 7, 2018 On 10/5/2018 at 10:19 PM, funnybunny666 said: Ayane Exersice Pants Nyotengu Exersice Pants Rachel Exersice Pants This is everything, I never knew I wanted. Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now