[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

7 hours ago, Jack1493 said:

I'm sorry, but what's with Huchi?

In  my opinion, well,

Spoiler

think about this, there were people who work their asses to make some great tools and plugins to mod the game, and release them to everyone can make their mods, then ''this guy'' comes out of nowhere with that paywall, using the same tools and at some point used the materials and meshes from other mods in those pay-to-have mods, fuck, even uses some version of HDM Beach Paradise mod to promote those mods, yet not even a single ''thanks for the tools'' from him. I'm not surprised that the guy who made the tools declared that he's not going to update the tools and plugins anymore, osiri ojisan took down his thread and mods, and recently I discovered that Harry Palmer took down his mega link with his mods and tools, in my opinion, what's with huchi?, he single handedly is killing(or killed) the DOA5 modding with that paywall, who's next?

this is one big reason for me to stop modding, but not for now. But when I retire, I will do with all my mods.

31 minutes ago, siaj said:

Ah, I thought I was clear enough in my first post about which link was broken. I guess I failed.

Thank you for correcting the link.

don't mind, well, at that time I was having a pretty steamed discussion, involving a stupid request that brough that drama, then I misread the notification and I couldn't help but bring a bit of that into this, sorry for the confusion.

2 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

what do you have in mind?, a harness over a body suit?, or a question about how to add things to the body?

yes, how to add costume dat tight up to body but without del part of body model

for example with Tina Nude Harness Straps, if i try to replace body base of your mod with hdm body base, clothe will not tight up to body and look mess

dsa.thumb.png.dd7674dfe2634ff024995cc18ee9d6c1.png

3 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

yes, how to add costume dat tight up to body but without del part of body model

for example with Tina Nude Harness Straps, if i try to replace body base of your mod with hdm body base, clothe will not tight up to body and look mess

without deleting parts of the base model?, you have to enlarge them or shrink them to fit the model of your choice, if you want the straps to fit HDM body type, you need to enlarge them, and for the body skin, maybe delete the legs and arms to avoid those clipping issues,(as you may noticed, that mod for Tina doesn't have legs and arms in the body skin mesh,(I delete unecessary parts or use the default parts, in this case, I used the hands and neck from the default costume, then joined only the necessary parts from the nude mod) do all of this in blender, also, HDM model uses a very unique type of texture than any of the default costumes(see image below), a little modification and relocation, only if it's necessary, you can do this in blender, and to attach the straps to the body properly, only if it's necessary delete the vertex groups from the straps and paint them again using your body type of your choice as a reference, using the vertex weight paint function of blender, see instructions below, also, if you have the Vertex Data Matcher tool from harry palmer and you know how to use it, that could do the job too.

texture.jpg.e24f289d1f3aff9c0b3d583e5e7f4478.jpg

1 hour ago, funnybunny666 said:

without deleting parts of the base model?, you have to enlarge them or shrink them to fit the model of your choice, if you want the straps to fit HDM body type, you need to enlarge them, and for the body skin, maybe delete the legs and arms to avoid those clipping issues,(as you may noticed, that mod for Tina doesn't have legs and arms in the body skin mesh,(I delete unecessary parts or use the default parts, in this case, I used the hands and neck from the default costume, then joined only the necessary parts from the nude mod) do all of this in blender, also, HDM model uses a very unique type of texture than any of the default costumes(see image below), a little modification and relocation, only if it's necessary, you can do this in blender, and to attach the straps to the body properly, only if it's necessary delete the vertex groups from the straps and paint them again using your body type of your choice as a reference, using the vertex weight paint function of blender, see instructions below, also, if you have the Vertex Data Matcher tool from harry palmer and you know how to use it, that could do the job too.

texture.jpg.e24f289d1f3aff9c0b3d583e5e7f4478.jpg

can you upload Vertex Data Matcher tool ? i dont have dat tool and harry already took down tool

18 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

don't mind, well, at that time I was having a pretty steamed discussion, involving a stupid request that brough that drama, then I misread the notification and I couldn't help but bring a bit of that into this, sorry for the confusion.

No worries. I understand completely.

On 9/21/2018 at 8:54 PM, funnybunny666 said:

In  my opinion, well,

Hide contents

think about this, there were people who work their asses to make some great tools and plugins to mod the game, and release them to everyone can make their mods, then ''this guy'' comes out of nowhere with that paywall, using the same tools and at some point used the materials and meshes from other mods in those pay-to-have mods, fuck, even uses some version of HDM Beach Paradise mod to promote those mods, yet not even a single ''thanks for the tools'' from him. I'm not surprised that the guy who made the tools declared that he's not going to update the tools and plugins anymore, osiri ojisan took down his thread and mods, and recently I discovered that Harry Palmer took down his mega link with his mods and tools, in my opinion, what's with huchi?, he single handedly is killing(or killed) the DOA5 modding with that paywall, who's next?

this is one big reason for me to stop modding, but not for now. But when I retire, I will do with all my mods.

Probably, Huchi so often watched someone trade his mods, that he himself wanted to get at least some money for his work. And he, unlike some others, continues to make very good mods for this game and some of them are distributed free of charge.

42 minutes ago, virtname said:

Probably, Huchi so often watched someone trade his mods, that he himself wanted to get at least some money for his work. And he, unlike some others, continues to make very good mods for this game and some of them are distributed free of charge.

whatever, would you like to pay for all my mods, or see a paywall to have this mods?