[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Marie Jacket Hotpants V1

mariejacketpantsv1.jpg

V2

mariejacketpantsv2.jpg

Marie Black Skirt

marieblkskt.jpg

Marie Jacket Miniskirt, it uses Kokoro breasts size

mariesltjck.jpg

I have enough mods of Marie to keep on going the entire week, I don't like it and also I noticed that if I stick to release one mod per day, the last one would be released on 31th and I'll be a little busy all this month, maybe I'll release all mods of one character per day, that seems more reasonable

I couldn't wait no more to release this theme set pack, at first, I was trying to recreate a mod that I saw in Devientart, didn't work like I wanted and I dropped it, then I made a joke about a ''slutty/hooker dress-miniskirt'' for the girls and I decided to give another try to that mod that I previously had abandoned, so, I ended making one dress for a few girls, and then, the DOA mod curse made it again and I did one mod for each girl(some of them with a second version), no Alpha included, with Phase4 is enough. You'll see a barely visible seam where the skirt was joined to the top, thats why I used this shiny effect on the costumes, enjoy.

previewslutty1.thumb.png.05a494c4671975554bd7d0c6630d1a43.pngpreviewslutty2.thumb.png.9ca4815dcb434273205451e44c798abe.pngpreviewslutty3.thumb.png.64c62eafcc8fdeab9f8ffdb93222252b.pngpreviewslutty4.thumb.png.92cc4995045291d9450bf2234df12ed4.pngpreviewslutty5.thumb.png.94d8a7cba1d64dccbca9559156acf3f1.png

9 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

I couldn't wait no more to release this theme set pack, at first, I was trying to recreate a mod that I saw in Devientart, didn't work like I wanted and I dropped it, then I made a joke about a ''slutty/hooker dress-miniskirt'' for the girls and I decided to give another try to that mod that I previously had abandoned, so, I ended making one dress for a few girls, and then, the DOA mod curse made it again and I did one mod for each girl(some of them with a second version), no Alpha included, with Phase4 is enough. You'll see a barely visible seam where the skirt was joined to the top, thats why I used this shiny effect on the costumes, enjoy.

So that's the doa curse !?

That's the best curse ever:smiley:!

Thanks for sharing !