[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Rachel Bikini Armor

somehow, the are some weird physics from the original costume from Nyotengu, the breasts must have different weights than the top, I was about to fix them but then I realize that they look good, her breasts bouncing over the top, you'll see that, bandaids and .PHYD file included.

rachelarmor.jpg

Would it be possible to make version without the skirt?

there's a thread here in LL with tools that might help you to do skirtless versions. I'm not gonna release a skirtless versions just for one person when it's really easy to do it on your own.

Funnybunny, I want you to know that you do an awesome job! Again thanks for your efforts and our pleasure :)

you're welcome, and thanks to you and everyone else for keeping up this far with this mods, enjoy them

again, out of ideas, I'll see if I can do other types of mods.

• 3 weeks later...

I was playing with this mod for Kasumi and I made some variations for other girls too

I did a few fixes for the original mod for Kasumi.

Ayane

ayaneschoolcm.jpg

Hitomi

hitomischoolcm.jpg

Marie, wet effect texture by Promethean Buffet

marieschoolcm.jpg

Momiji, no sleeves variation, wet effect texture by Promethean Buffet

momijischoolcm.jpg

Nyotengu, 2 versions, toggleable wings though hairstyle, wet effect texture by Promethean Buffet

nyotenguschoolcm.jpg