[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

• 3 weeks later...

Is it also possible for you to add some "flesh"/mesh under her panties?  :heart: Please?

Like a transparent panties and/or camel toe?, I tought the same when I saw the mod already finished, dam

I was thinking to update some of my mods, but my pc it's about to die, I'll keep working in the bikini armor set until that happens, then I'll see what's next.

Is it also possible for you to add some "flesh"/mesh under her panties?  :heart: Please?

Like a transparent panties and/or camel toe?, I tought the same when I saw the mod already finished, dam

I was thinking to update some of my mods, but my pc it's about to die, I'll keep working in the bikini armor set until that happens, then I'll see what's next.

Please do FB  :heart:

Where is the hair model from please?

through a proces with some tools it can be extracted from the original file, and now can be used with autolink, enjoy

[HAIR] Christie Lose Long

Included this one for Ayane

[HAIR] Ayane Long Tail

lovin all the unique mods, could you also make helena long hair from her samurai costume available.

post-809795-0-26247600-1488390609_thumb.jpg

lovin all the unique mods, could you also make helena long hair from her samurai costume available.

I did it once, it was just for test, including long hair, but I deleted, I'll see if I can remake it again.

meanwhile, ready to use, I extracted just the hair mesh with mo other modifications

attachicon.gifHELENA FRONT HAIR.7z

thanks, you sir are super awesome! cant wait to see what you can come up with.

Took the hairstyle challenge and this was the result

they're not perfect, as you may see in the head, the line at the middle, 2 versions

helenahair1.jpg

helenahair2.jpg

DL in first post.

Took the hairstyle challenge and this was the result

they're not perfect, as you may see in the head, the line at the middle, 2 versions

DL in first post.

shes even more beautiful than ever, looks super many thanks!

Kasumi Bikini Armor

included .PHYD file, toggleable spear in combat

kasumiarmor.jpg

since all mods have the destructible feature but Ayane's Bikini Armor(your first one).. is it possible for you to add to that great mod so it has some sort of destructible feature as well?

That was the first mod for this ''series'', it was a test to see how looks, and yeah I think she needs another version with that feature, as well another version for Hitomi.