machine4578 Posted March 7, 2017 Posted March 7, 2017 damn nice Kasumi Bikini Armor mod! i love this series!!!!!! and thank you for considering making a destructible version of Ayane too
funnybunny666 Posted March 7, 2017 Author Posted March 7, 2017 Phase4 Bikini Armor toggleable mantle and sword in combat 1
funnybunny666 Posted March 11, 2017 Author Posted March 11, 2017 Lisa Bikini Armor actually, not an armor, kinda hunter type. toggleable weapons in battle 1
machine4578 Posted March 12, 2017 Posted March 12, 2017 Mai looks great! but i see no .phyd file, so its not destructible like the rest? thanks again!
funnybunny666 Posted March 12, 2017 Author Posted March 12, 2017 Mai looks great! but i see no .phyd file, so its not destructible like the rest? thanks again! she doesn't have .phyd file, Mai has a limit weight for textures, if I add more accesories, you'll get an infinite loading screen, in fact I'm surprised that I was able to do something for her
machine4578 Posted March 12, 2017 Posted March 12, 2017 ah yes. i forgot about her infinite loading issue. thanks again!
funnybunny666 Posted March 13, 2017 Author Posted March 13, 2017 Marie Bikini Armor included .PHYD file, it uses Mila breast size if you choose Marie Bikini Armor vs Christie Bikini Armor your game may crash, I don't know what could be the issue. 1
machine4578 Posted March 13, 2017 Posted March 13, 2017 thanks for Marie! any chance for alt version with her normal size breasts? or imo even better the Adult size breast used in Raz's "Not So New Fighters Body v1.2" they are slightly larger than org size
CANGT1 Posted March 13, 2017 Posted March 13, 2017 any chance for the marie bikini armor, with you know, her real breasts?
funnybunny666 Posted March 13, 2017 Author Posted March 13, 2017 Mila Bikini Armor thanks for Marie! any chance for alt version with her normal size breasts? or imo even better the Adult size breast used in Raz's "Not So New Fighters Body v1.2" they are slightly larger than org size any chance for the marie bikini armor, with you know, her real breasts? Used Mila breast size because evey time I transformed another costume the bikini gets so fucked up and it's really bothersome to fix vert by vert in blender, so I took the easy route, I'll reconsiderate it for another version. 1
Darkrider1978 Posted March 13, 2017 Posted March 13, 2017 Hi FunnyBunny666. Thank you so much for those bikini armors. They're awesome. Good work. Keep it up.
funnybunny666 Posted March 14, 2017 Author Posted March 14, 2017 Momiji Bikini Armor included .PHYD file for sword and mantle 1
doa5casual Posted March 15, 2017 Posted March 15, 2017 @funnybunny666 thanks for all the cool mods but could I bother you to also extract Marie-Rose samurai warriors hair for use?
funnybunny666 Posted March 15, 2017 Author Posted March 15, 2017 @funnybunny666 thanks for all the cool mods but could I bother you to also extract Marie-Rose samurai warriors hair for use? I didn't downgrade the textures so it may crash your game if you use it with another mod MARIE PURPLE TWINTAILS.7z
doa5casual Posted March 15, 2017 Posted March 15, 2017 @funnybunny666 thanks for all the cool mods but could I bother you to also extract Marie-Rose samurai warriors hair for use? I didn't downgrade the textures so it may crash your game if you use it with another mod MARIE PURPLE TWINTAILS.7z many thanks, now when you say downgrade the textures you mean resize it right? just in case I need to.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now