[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

This has been an epic journey of everyday non-stop releases since this thread was opened, this was supossed to end with Tina blue skirt,

but there was so much to do and more ideas came up, as you see, I tried to give all the girls enough mods and attention, anyway.

I hope you've enjoyed this mods as much I enjoyed making them(sounds weird but I really did, every part and mesh), so, thank you so much for keeping this far, I really appreciate it.

This isn't the end, I just ran out of mods and ideas, and honestly I want to take a rest, but as soon as I get more ideas and mods, I'll be releasing them as soon as I can.

Once again, you're free to remaking them as you want, happy holidays and see you until next mods.

Dude, you are a machine. Your work is very much apperciated...I just hope you don't mind if I took some of these apart and modded them to make them completely submit to the erotic side ;)

Funny B you deserve a long rest my friend the work you have shared with us will last us for a lifetime. I wanna say thank you for the amount of time and dedication 

you put into these wonderful mods it shows how much you care about the community and the fans that follow you. Happy Holidays to you and Loverslab :D

Guest GuachaLover23

Take an Good rest bunny, i like ur mod, because they do not receive enough attention, and u have my respect on it.

Can wait to see what u have up ur sleeves, Later Champ.

James

• 4 weeks later...

Christie Underwear Stockings

christieunderwear.jpg

thank you all of you, it's not a comeback or mass production, it's just something, and yeah this is thanks to the DOA5LR curse

Yeah we know. It's just nice to see you drop by and share some more mod love.........Now go back to sleep!

Anyone know how to disable the transparency?

Removing the PHYD does the opposite.

Tried several things with Photoshop but just messed it up.

Have you tried to replace the textures?, with a texture tool extract texture no.15 and replace texture no.18 ... then with object tool change some things...