SkullKnight Posted December 4, 2016 Posted December 4, 2016 Mai Skirt Seethrough Leotard 2 versions btw, how do you make the skirt go up like that ?
funnybunny666 Posted December 4, 2016 Author Posted December 4, 2016 btw, how do you make the skirt go up like that ? It's a glitch related with the conversion, from Pai to Mai, it's fixed
Farell Foxx Posted December 4, 2016 Posted December 4, 2016 Mai Skirt Seethrough Leotard 2 versions Thanks funnybunny666! I love your mods; they convert really well also, maybe I'll put this on Lisa too...
funnybunny666 Posted December 4, 2016 Author Posted December 4, 2016 Marie Pink Skirt Leotard V2 variation from Mai 1
SkullKnight Posted December 4, 2016 Posted December 4, 2016 btw, how do you make the skirt go up like that ? It's a glitch related with the conversion, from Pai to Mai, it's fixed ah ok, thanks for the reply.
funnybunny666 Posted December 5, 2016 Author Posted December 5, 2016 Soon... if the post gest 10 or more points, I'll release it as soon as I can, may look arrogant, not my intention. 1
funnybunny666 Posted December 5, 2016 Author Posted December 5, 2016 Seems like people wants Tina lace. download In first post Tina Blue Lace 1
Farell Foxx Posted December 5, 2016 Posted December 5, 2016 Seems like people wants Tina lace. download In first post Tina Blue Lace Your mods remind me how much I lack vision; and to strive for the better!
Raz' Posted December 6, 2016 Posted December 6, 2016 Every time I come in your thread i'm impressed by the quality of your work ! :heart:
funnybunny666 Posted December 6, 2016 Author Posted December 6, 2016 Honoka Pink Lace variation from Mai Your mods remind me how much I lack vision; and to strive for the better! Every time I come in your thread i'm impressed by the quality of your work ! :heart: Glad you like them. I'll be releasing more lace related mods this week. 1
SkullKnight Posted December 6, 2016 Posted December 6, 2016 Honoka Pink Lace variation from Mai Your mods remind me how much I lack vision; and to strive for the better! Every time I come in your thread i'm impressed by the quality of your work ! :heart: Glad you like them. I'll be releasing more lace related mods this week. great job bunny, this look like something for sleeping. can the shoes be takin off by using the tool LR photo studio ?
Guest Posted December 7, 2016 Posted December 7, 2016 Marie Pink Skirt Leotard V2 variation from Mai MOST BRILLIANT!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!! I'm in love with M.R. and I'm always thrilled to see her.
funnybunny666 Posted December 7, 2016 Author Posted December 7, 2016 great job bunny, this look like something for sleeping. can the shoes be takin off by using the tool LR photo studio ? unfortunately, nop. I'm in love with M.R. and I'm always thrilled to see her. wait for thursday, I have a cute lace mod for her.
funnybunny666 Posted December 7, 2016 Author Posted December 7, 2016 Ayane Purple Skirt Lace Momiji Lace Skirt V2 textures variation from previous one from Momiji. 1
Farell Foxx Posted December 8, 2016 Posted December 8, 2016 Ayane Purple Skirt Lace I wish I could give approval to a post multiple times...
darklelouch78 Posted December 8, 2016 Posted December 8, 2016 wow. i don't know what to say, all i know is everything you did is awesome. i do always enjoy every work you've done. Thank You so much for sharing... more power sir funnybunny666 :shy: Hi sir funnybunny666 can i have a request again :D would you mind if you make something like this in other characters. thanks a lot again sir funnybunny666 Mai Red Lace Dress Ayane Purple Skirt Lace Momiji Lace Skirt V2 textures variation from previous one from Momiji.
funnybunny666 Posted December 8, 2016 Author Posted December 8, 2016 Marie White Lace Skirt this one started all due to texture weight limitation, V2 only works with default hairstyles, if you try to use an mod hairstyle you'll get an infinite loading screen. I'll see if I can fix it, or remake it. Hi sir funnybunny666 can i have a request again :D would you mind if you make something like this in other characters. thanks a lot again sir funnybunny666 Ayane Purple Skirt Lace Momiji Lace Skirt V2 textures variation from previous one from Momiji. This week is lace themed, Mila, Naotora, Pai and Rachel mods are done, now I'm working on Christie, I'll have in mind you request for other characters. 1
Guest Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 Marie White Lace Skirt this one started all This week is lace themed, Mila, Naotora, Pai and Rachel mods are done, now I'm working on Christie, I'll have in mind you request for other characters. MARVELOUS!!!! I'M THRILLED!!!
sonojoro Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 Marie Corset Heels hat toggleable, Mila breasts size and bikini, other parts from Christie when can we see the download link to this costume bunny ? cause i was thinking if you can color it the same as the picture i posted of the costume, also, is there a accessory that looks similer to what anna is wearing on her neck ? I might try to recolor it and add the necklace. Man i liked marie with this breast size
funnybunny666 Posted December 10, 2016 Author Posted December 10, 2016 Naotora Lace Mods V2, wasn't sure about the neck ribbon, I'll see if can be fixed. 1
Darkrider1978 Posted December 10, 2016 Posted December 10, 2016 Really Man, I love your mods. Your lace mods are amazing. Keep up your good work. I'm totally fan of it.
funnybunny666 Posted December 12, 2016 Author Posted December 12, 2016 Christie BLue Lace Dress I couldn't think in any other color for Christie, I know there is already a lace mod for her, but I cloudn't resist. 1
Darkrider1978 Posted December 12, 2016 Posted December 12, 2016 Yes. It's very hard to resist. Can I ask you where I can find that hairstyle? She's so hot.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now