• 2 weeks later...

I know that Strangeville was a very lackluster pack but I’m truly disappointed of how little people care about the alien elements of that one, I mean we have possession and mind control and kind of a silly zombie walk, and we have alien tentacle plants, until now, no alien tentacle sex, no possession sex, I get that animating that tentacle plant would be a bit more complex...but...tentacles man! It’s like...the big one! The big kink!

Where are the animators for more lesbian animations? I love to play with lesbian Sims and I can't understand that there are only a few possibilities. E404 did a wonderful and esthetic tribbing animation where one female is humping on the bottom of the other female sim. I would love this as stage or climax animation. It will also look fantastic on the bed. I don't like the Strap-Ons because my Sims don't wear them for Strap On-animations. They wear them before they have sex with each other but then during the animation they don't. Please do more tribbing animations for lesbian Sims ❤️ I also miss some lesbian animations for whirlpools, sideboards, bathtubes, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see some better bed make out/kissing animations I have over 5000 animations and the make out ones actually on the bed are kinda crappy. I'd also like to see a simple one, refuse sex with slap! When random SIMS ask you for sex I'd like to be able to hit "Accept", "Decline", or Decline With Slap" I mean what a perve asking a stranger for sex. Rude!

On 1/4/2020 at 10:28 PM, Nesmero said:

I know that Strangeville was a very lackluster pack but I’m truly disappointed of how little people care about the alien elements of that one, I mean we have possession and mind control and kind of a silly zombie walk, and we have alien tentacle plants, until now, no alien tentacle sex, no possession sex, I get that animating that tentacle plant would be a bit more complex...but...tentacles man! It’s like...the big one! The big kink!

I think I remember reading there are technical reasons as to why it's blocked from happening..or maybe it was the dolphin from Island Living. Either way, I agree. If they could be done, that would be awesome. But, as it hasn't happened yet, I'm not going to hold my breath here. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty new on these forums (talks wise, stalked the files and downloads for a few years now, even stalk a few very good patreons xD).
This is an interesting enough topic, and I couldn't animate/mesh if my life depended on it, so I'll just throw it in here, see if others like these ideas!
I'd love for all these to be Bi, for every option, and I'm a sucker for sequencing progress, instead of endless loops and well placed soundfiles, so I hope people agree and like these, taking up on them!

Witch/Warlock sex:
I'd love to see some 'ritualistic' sex for the darker witchy/warlock sims on a floor pentacle or altar. (Item Ideas? Altar/ritual pentacle floor rug/circle of candles).
A few consensual, where the receiver opens themselves to the ritualistic orgy... In name of Cthulhu/Simthulhu or the Devil, Simtan. _(Sorry for the bad jokes)._
a few nonconsensual. Even groups, with one reciting from a prop book, while the other(s take turns) force(s) himself/themselves on the poor victim (M/F/B, T-E).

Mermaid/Merman sex:
I'm also really wondering if there's going to be some sweet merfolk action.
I know the genitals are in the works and that it's pretty hard to get right, but I've seen some VERY promising pics and vids, and downloaded the "Merman Mating Pack" from exuablv, I'd love to see them ocean beauties in action! Especially with the supertalented and creative modders here.
I imagine one can get REALLY creative between mermaids/mermen and humans/vampires/aliens. Pool-fun, beach fun, you name it.
I'd love that for a story I'm wanting to play out.
(Also, anyone know where I can get a proper SHARK TAIL/Dorsal fin?)

Vampire Sex:
WW could also be used for a vampire group feeding animation pack (I know there's a few, but some I find a bit.... overacted. It's not 100% my thing. ^^)
Example: Victim (M/F/B) in an armchair/recliner or on a sofa in the middle, two vampires feeding from the wrists, one feeding from the neck, one orally pleasing the girl/guy, to keep her even more subdued, or going a slow/rough missionary on him/her. Could even use the virginity lost blood tattoo for that, I'd think.
A few more sexy vampire animations wouldn't hurt either, bite 'n rub/jerk from behind, a rough version so it gets taken by force for use with Kinky Whims.
To say it in the terminology of True Blood, 'Fangbanging' would get awesome.

I'd love to see these from @Mike24, @Wildguy, @Lupobianco, @Yrsa or @ooOhLaLa, but I also know there are PLENTY talented, amazing animators which would do amazing at these.

7 hours ago, Batsnvampires said:

Vampire Sex:
WW could also be used for a vampire group feeding animation pack (I know there's a few, but some I find a bit.... overacted. It's not 100% my thing. ^^)
Example: Victim (M/F/B) in an armchair/recliner or on a sofa in the middle, two vampires feeding from the wrists, one feeding from the neck, one orally pleasing the girl/guy, to keep her even more subdued, or going a slow/rough missionary on him/her. Could even use the virginity lost blood tattoo for that, I'd think.
A few more sexy vampire animations wouldn't hurt either, bite 'n rub/jerk from behind, a rough version so it gets taken by force for use with Kinky Whims.
To say it in the terminology of True Blood, 'Fangbanging' would get awesome.

I'd love to see these from @Mike24, @Wildguy, @Lupobianco, @Yrsa or @ooOhLaLa, but I also know there are PLENTY talented, amazing animators which would do amazing at these.

I would love to see the Vampire sex one. :)  Also, on the bed too, just to make it even more interesting. ?

20 hours ago, venus67 said:

I would love to see the Vampire sex one. :)  Also, on the bed too, just to make it even more interesting. ?

There's so many interresting options to chose from! Love seat, armchair, couch, bed, parkbench.. 
1 on 1, snacktime, 2 on 1, dinner for two, 3 on 1, sharing is scaring, 4+ on 1, Fangbanging. 
The guys from Transimvania are hungry for sexy love as well ??