Okay... this might be a bit tricky, but I'm surely not the first to ask for it:Ā 
Looking for "useable" idle animations. I guess it should be two seperate animations: One (non-stop) idle like in a bondage situation, the other one using it and finish with climax on its own. Would be especially great for glory hole and similar locations.Ā 
Ā 

1 hour ago, Sneaky_Snickers said:

It would be cool if sims could f*ck pressed against a window. Kind of exhibitionistic. ;3

Windows do have several animations.Ā  Windows have been bumped way down as preferred sex locations, because all lots always have a bunch of windows so it seemed like sims were obsessed with using them.Ā  One of the problems with window animations is that sims' flesh doesn't flatten out as they get pressed against where the glass should be- same issue with showers.Ā  But anyway, if you choose a window as your location, you probably already have animations for it.

On 10/14/2020 at 2:33 PM, Nelandros said:

Found this gif and thought it could make a nice animation, if anyone is interested!

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, there needs to be more tit licking/sucking.Ā  I know why animators rarely do them though- if you want good screenshots, you'll have to customize the boobs of the sim getting licked, to fit the animation.Ā  The animator can make the licking action, but it will fit a very specific size and lift.

On 10/13/2020 at 2:55 AM, Vanecessary said:

Has any animator made a sex animation on the pole?

There used to be a bunch, by Azmodan maybe?Ā  But this was before strip clubs.Ā  There was a stripper pole object with a bunch of animations for it.Ā  But I think the pole was then changed into the strip club pole-- Turbodriver doesn't make objects, they're supplied by other modders-- and I think the sex animations were discontinued, so the strippers would dance on them instead of starting a Teasing animation, and then end up with guys jumping up and joining in.

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

There used to be a bunch, by Azmodan maybe?Ā  But this was before strip clubs.Ā  There was a stripper pole object with a bunch of animations for it.Ā  But I think the pole was then changed into the strip club pole-- Turbodriver doesn't make objects, they're supplied by other modders-- and I think the sex animations were discontinued, so the strippers would dance on them instead of starting a Teasing animation, and then end up with guys jumping up and joining in.

Quite right. Due to the different sizes of boobs, making animations for them is problematic.

1 hour ago, Yr_Sa said:

Quite right. Due to the different sizes of boobs, making animations for them is problematic.

I completely understand the reluctance to make breast animations. The clipping issues would no doubt drive an animator insane! As for those that use them though, I honestly don't think it would bother them at all. Just having more breast play would be appreciated I think!

On 10/16/2020 at 3:37 PM, snowdog04 said:

Ok! Thanks for the info, boo! ā¤ļø

Ā 

I wish there will be moreĀ m/m animations that depicts muscle worshipĀ where one feels up the other's body for teasing category and have more multitasking in the succeeding animations like one gropes/sucks their partner's nipples while stroking their dick or doing an anal where one flexes his arms or has his dick played with while being fucked cowgirl style.Ā 

Ā 

Thanks.