• 3 weeks later...

I'd love more vampire stuff. Love the ones that already exist, but would love more support for 3P+ vampire biting animations. Vampires wanna share a drink, too!

Both sides of neck, neck/wrist, neck/thigh etc.

Also adding a vamp bite to the climax of existing animations would be an awesome variation for my vamp sims.

Use the rockets since they can be animated. Maybe a stage where it takes off and then they can bang in the sky as the rocket floats. Especially if you edit the lot on Sixam from Get To Work you can build a rocket there so its in space so it makes more sense than Earth.

Heck I'd love to see something 'Alien' themed for that matter if possible. Sims 4 Get To Work introduced them.

Also, I wish more creators made shorter, to the point, animations. 

Just like Amra72, and Mike24.

Animations from other creators, usually, take too much time to end. 

Sims end up spending HOURS having sex. And in just one fucking position.

And, in a way, I think this is such an inconvenience...

I know, I know we can go to the settings, and change some things, and shit. And we could always cut the animation short by skipping it. But still!

If they don't wanna make their animations shorter, I wish, at least, they gave us shorter animation options; just like Azmodan22 does, in some cases.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:00 PM, Darkening Demise said:

Use the rockets since they can be animated. Maybe a stage where it takes off and then they can bang in the sky as the rocket floats. Especially if you edit the lot on Sixam from Get To Work you can build a rocket there so its in space so it makes more sense than Earth.

Heck I'd love to see something 'Alien' themed for that matter if possible. Sims 4 Get To Work introduced them.

How would this work in your view? I'm not sure we can see inside the rocket can we? 

Do you mean like another version the woohoo but with the rocket being jostled and bumped around in view rather than dissappear off screen? 

On 5/15/2019 at 2:54 AM, alexbrightest said:

Also, I wish more creators made shorter, to the point, animations. 

Just like Amra72, and Mike24.

Animations from other creators, usually, take too much time to end. 

Sims end up spending HOURS having sex. And in just one fucking position.

And, in a way, I think this is such an inconvenience...

I know, I know we can go to the settings, and change some things, and shit. And we could always cut the animation short by skipping it. But still!

If they don't wanna make their animations shorter, I wish, at least, they gave us shorter animation options; just like Azmodan22 does, in some cases.

But then some people don't like short loops, not much room in the middle I'm afraid, I'm pretty sure that when the next animation is chosen it skips straight on and doesn't need run full cycle, WW is more advanced than pose player in that respect 

On 5/16/2019 at 1:56 PM, R-Lo said:

But then some people don't like short loops

Yes. I'm aware of that. That's why I also said that I wish creators gave us both options - like Azmodan22; the normal animations, and their short versions.

On 5/16/2019 at 1:56 PM, R-Lo said:

I'm pretty sure that when the next animation is chosen it skips straight on and doesn't need run full cycle, WW is more advanced than pose player in that respect 

And, yeah, yeah, I know that when you skip an animation, it doesn't run full cycle, and everything, too.

I was just saying...

I, for example, like to play the game as realistic as possible. So... my sims taking fucking hours to have sex is just...

But, yeah, well...

4 hours ago, alexbrightest said:

Yes. I'm aware of that. That's why I also said that I wish creators gave us both options - like Azmodan22; the normal animations, and their short versions.

And, yeah, yeah, I know that when you skip an animation, it doesn't run full cycle, and everything, too.

I was just saying...

I, for example, like to play the game as realistic as possible. So... my sims taking fucking hours to have sex is just...

But, yeah, well...

I'm sure you can also set loop duration to override the xml in the games WW settings, long and short versions are just varients of the xml with a lower loop count, 

If sims are going for hours then you can set that on your end regardless of the loop count, 

Realism is in the eye of the beholder and most of the time we don't agonise too much when the main focus here is unrealistic things that people claim to not do in real world, 

If your sims take too long you can fix this in sex settings, no need to have 2-3 versions of everything, 

A short animation can still be run for hours under the wrong setting, 

I honestly just wish more people would use this new alien features, like some animations with the alien plants working as tentacles, making the infection and STD, or some animation with Mother Plant between other things, maybe the plants could impregnate the women, and the child could be half plant? I dunno, just weird corruption fantasies im sure loads of people are into.

2 hours ago, Nesmero said:

I honestly just wish more people would use this new alien features, like some animations with the alien plants working as tentacles, making the infection and STD, or some animation with Mother Plant between other things, maybe the plants could impregnate the women, and the child could be half plant? I dunno, just weird corruption fantasies im sure loads of people are into.

Sounds interesting as we do already have Plant Sims in game! This would be more on the coding side of things and maybe possible as part of WW or a standalone mod like sacrificial stuff, 

I have had a play with the mother plant rig already and I have some things to try, it's not so straightforward though as it's got a lot of bones which don't seem to align with the mesh, I'm gonna do something with it but it's potentially some extra trial and error involved, 

3 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Sounds interesting as we do already have Plant Sims in game! This would be more on the coding side of things and maybe possible as part of WW or a standalone mod like sacrificial stuff, 

I have had a play with the mother plant rig already and I have some things to try, it's not so straightforward though as it's got a lot of bones which don't seem to align with the mesh, I'm gonna do something with it but it's potentially some extra trial and error involved, 

oooooh, that sounds interesting. are you gonna make a "mini mother"/mother plant offspring that we can buy after becoming hero of Strangerville/just in buy mode somewhere so we can have one in our own lot, or would we have to visit the mother plant every time we wanna some animations?

(the "mini mother" would have animations tied to it - having a debug mother plant on your lot would work, probably, but would just look so out of place imo, unless your sim lives on a huge lab/science theme lot. Just a simple mini tentacle plant for some hentai-esque animations, in a plant pot/ground would be cool. idk)

14 minutes ago, Random_Troll said:

oooooh, that sounds interesting. are you gonna make a "mini mother"/mother plant offspring that we can buy after becoming hero of Strangerville/just in buy mode somewhere so we can have one in our own lot, or would we have to visit the mother plant every time we wanna some animations?

(the "mini mother" would have animations tied to it - having a debug mother plant on your lot would work, probably, but would just look so out of place imo, unless your sim lives on a huge lab/science theme lot. Just a simple mini tentacle plant for some hentai-esque animations, in a plant pot/ground would be cool. idk)

Y'know...  I think you could be onto something there! 

I've not played through it but the rig looks pretty intimidating! 

I've been thinking that some form of edit might be required here as it runs below ground too, I'm gonna chop out what I can and see what I can use, 

Maybe the entire body of the plant could be discarded and the tentacles made to appear to be coming from a sim! 

The current patreon release of WW has a new feature which will be added to the next update and it allows objects and furniture to be spawned with the animations without having to place them first, 

So it will be used as a floor animation! 

I dunno what I will do yet but I'm giving it some serious thought 

I'd like different sitting animations. I want sims to curl up on the couch when watching TV or a movie.

- If watching with another sim have interactions with them such as having active sims hiding their face in arm/shoudler of a sim sitting beside you or behind the active sims' hands

- I want sims to be able to sit and cross their legs, maybe even bounce there foot every once in a while...general fidgeting.

I'd like more intimate sleep animations

- rough sleeper (tosses and turns) sometimes kicking/hitting anyone in the bed w/ them. The other sim can be forced to wake up and be agitated and yell at the sleeping sim  who then apologizes for their rough sleeping and they both get back in the bad. At random chance the rough sleeping can happen again or not.

- Cuddling when sleeping! THIS NEEDS TO COME BACK!

On 5/19/2019 at 6:25 AM, R-Lo said:

I'm sure you can also set loop duration to override the xml in the games WW settings, long and short versions are just varients of the xml with a lower loop count, 

If sims are going for hours then you can set that on your end regardless of the loop count, 

Realism is in the eye of the beholder and most of the time we don't agonise too much when the main focus here is unrealistic things that people claim to not do in real world, 

If your sims take too long you can fix this in sex settings, no need to have 2-3 versions of everything, 

A short animation can still be run for hours under the wrong setting, 

Dude... I know about all this already... (As I stated in my first comment).

I'm not sure you, actually, got my point here... 

But, anyway. It's whatever, I guess.

Thanks for showing me your point of view, anyway!

35 minutes ago, alexbrightest said:

Dude... I know about all this already... (As I stated in my first comment).

I'm not sure you, actually, got my point here... 

But, anyway. It's whatever, I guess.

Thanks for showing me your point of view, anyway!

Yeah I saw and commented because it didn't make sense, 

People already complain about the navigation and having to search through so many animations and  etc, 

Having multiple versions of everything does not help in that respect and just clutters the list even more, 

It's far easier to change a setting than to have two of everything and multiple packages which people seem to want to charge extra for, 

I get what you say but the idea has already been fulfilled by the settings that are available, 

Think it even can be set in loops or seconds depending on preference with separate option for NPCs

On 5/20/2019 at 12:17 AM, R-Lo said:

Y'know...  I think you could be onto something there! 

I've not played through it but the rig looks pretty intimidating! 

I've been thinking that some form of edit might be required here as it runs below ground too, I'm gonna chop out what I can and see what I can use, 

Maybe the entire body of the plant could be discarded and the tentacles made to appear to be coming from a sim! 

The current patreon release of WW has a new feature which will be added to the next update and it allows objects and furniture to be spawned with the animations without having to place them first, 

So it will be used as a floor animation! 

I dunno what I will do yet but I'm giving it some serious thought 

Coming from a Sim? That could lead on to some VERY "hentai-esque" animations - maybe even a horror (Kinky module) set of animations?

And it COULD, somehow, lead to some sort of vore animations for those who are into it? Not my thing personally, but something similar could probably be done with the Cowplant too - just not a plant version. Animated object maybe. Possibly a version that has a different tongue (no cake). Ooooh idk

That Patreon release will be SO useful. Any animation, anywhere? Or will they only be for animations created using that version?

1 hour ago, Random_Troll said:

Coming from a Sim? That could lead on to some VERY "hentai-esque" animations - maybe even a horror (Kinky module) set of animations?

And it COULD, somehow, lead to some sort of vore animations for those who are into it? Not my thing personally, but something similar could probably be done with the Cowplant too - just not a plant version. Animated object maybe. Possibly a version that has a different tongue (no cake). Ooooh idk

That Patreon release will be SO useful. Any animation, anywhere? Or will they only be for animations created using that version?

Yeah that could be possible to make on a visual level, not so much as part of an outfit but to appear for animation, 

Like a shape shift or protruding from the body for the scene, 

I've done away with the body and I just got three huge pods that I'm trying to make sense of! 

I've set constraints and will see what happens, 

Animation for the new feature just needs to be added to xml by the animators and works alongside the regular anims too, 

It's not a separate package, 

I already have uploaded some things using this so when the update lands or if you have the patreon version already then you can see the object! 

It has too many blow jobs and not enough carpet munching.  It's supposed to be a simulation. Women take longer to get to orgasm than men, and blowjobs cut the time down that the woman is being stimulated because the guy is gonna orgasm even quicker.  And going in wet is a lot better than going in dry, and she's more likely to invite you back.

I think a scoring mod is needed to implement this, along with appropriate moodlets.