1 hour ago, Vanecessary said:

maybe some more lesbian tribbing and female pleasure... women enjoy sex too you know... ?

Mike24 did nice tribbing on bed and sofa! 

I did one for bed myself that I'm gonna be overhauling soon and I'm doing a sofa one right now that is a little different ?

6 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Mike24 did nice tribbing on bed and sofa! 

I did one for bed myself that I'm gonna be overhauling soon and I'm doing a sofa one right now that is a little different ?

Please and thank you!  I don't suppose a little more playtime with toys are in the works?

6 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Please and thank you!  I don't suppose a little more playtime with toys are in the works?

Happy to oblige! I saw something I need my sims to do and was sure others would love it too! 

I'll show something soon! 

Of course more toys are in the works and especially now I have the option to use them on furniture and more than one ?

TS4_x64 2019-05-31 04-35-22.png

2 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Happy to oblige! I saw something I need my sims to do and was sure others would love it too! 

I'll show something soon! 

Of course more toys are in the works and especially now I have the option to use them on furniture and more than one ?

TS4_x64 2019-05-31 04-35-22.png

oh my! this looks so good! i do have your animations R-Lo and I use them religiously but i would loveeee for other animators to make more female friendly animations. I feel like they only focus on the males getting off and its a bit insulting to me.

2 minutes ago, Vanecessary said:

oh my! this looks so good! i do have your animations R-Lo and I use them religiously but i would loveeee for other animators to make more female friendly animations. I feel like they only focus on the males getting off and its a bit insulting to me.

Thank you so much! I'm really happy to know that too ? from my experience people tend to make what they themselves can feel or crave,

When you use a detailed animation from anyone, the detail kinda stems from actually putting yourself into that situation mentally,

It's not really easy to work with the unknown and most guys tend to think with the helmet and not the hands and fingers! 

It's better that people are working withing comfort zones and makes it a little more exciting when someone new pops up with ideas to fill the gaps we miss ?

8 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Thank you so much! I'm really happy to know that too ? from my experience people tend to make what they themselves can feel or crave,

When you use a detailed animation from anyone, the detail kinda stems from actually putting yourself into that situation mentally,

It's not really easy to work with the unknown and most guys tend to think with the helmet and not the hands and fingers! 

It's better that people are working withing comfort zones and makes it a little more exciting when someone new pops up with ideas to fill the gaps we miss ?

I figured that was the situation. that mean it must be majority male animators. ? but i praise you R-Lo for sticking to ONLY FEMALE PLEASURING ANIMATIONS! ??

1 minute ago, Vanecessary said:

I figured that was the situation. that mean it must be majority male animators. ? but i praise you R-Lo for sticking to ONLY FEMALE PLEASURING ANIMATIONS! ??

We're a mixed bunch lol I can't take too much credit as I'm only making what I want to have and just lucky that my needs suit others along the way xx ?

On 5/28/2019 at 2:37 PM, Darkening Demise said:

Have any animators figured out the Mother Plant from Strangerville?

That yellow wiggly thing looks perfect for some...science fiction.

Yeah its kind-of protected, I tried to piece it together but after adding the rig, the mesh and some other bits and peices from the game files I can't find any way to get it into blender or even into the game as a mod. I got the impression while trying that they have intentionally prevented us from playing with it.

3 hours ago, Simite said:

Yeah its kind-of protected, I tried to piece it together but after adding the rig, the mesh and some other bits and peices from the game files I can't find any way to get it into blender or even into the game as a mod. I got the impression while trying that they have intentionally prevented us from playing with it.

I got it in blender at the moment and yet to try it in game, 

Would need to treated as a selective clone I thought to make it available in build mode, maybe debug cheat needs to be active to show hidden objects, 

Otherwise maybe it can be spawned rather than having to place it on the lot, 

It's pretty huge and goes way underground, 

And has about 5 times the amount of bones compared to the normal human rig 

3 hours ago, R-Lo said:

I got it in blender at the moment and yet to try it in game, 

Would need to treated as a selective clone I thought to make it available in build mode, maybe debug cheat needs to be active to show hidden objects, 

Otherwise maybe it can be spawned rather than having to place it on the lot, 

It's pretty huge and goes way underground, 

And has about 5 times the amount of bones compared to the normal human rig 

Yeah I would like to have a look at that if you wouldn't mind; the blend file. 

I have no idea how to make use of it either, yeah I realised how big it was when I had to be so zoomed out in S4S to see the mesh's, like the size of the multistory background structures xD

If that bone count is right then it may end up showing us the solution to other problems <3

46 minutes ago, Simite said:

Yeah I would like to have a look at that if you wouldn't mind; the blend file. 

I have no idea how to make use of it either, yeah I realised how big it was when I had to be so zoomed out in S4S to see the mesh's, like the size of the multistory background structures xD

If that bone count is right then it may end up showing us the solution to other problems ❤️

I suggested that to Redfaction but never got a reply from him but I think it's worth looking at if you know that kind of stuff, 

That's not a problem and I'll message you in a bit x

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Meicer said:

with the participation of children

On another note, I'd like to see some animations making use of the fleshlight @MiniGiles made. I would try it myself, but I won't because 1) I can't figure out how to convert an object to being an accessory, and 2) I don't have the patience required to make a set of full-fledged animations.

Stuff like this would be cool:

Spoiler

onahole.jpg.19575a458b858e3b5ead8f7ee876ba7c.jpgonahole1.jpg.1e8591d93b6e3401bb3a46d2517796d8.jpgonahole2.jpg.345f9f8f0b66c912683da30aecb9bb00.jpg

With many new objects it'll be great to see what you all come up with. Buoyes can be used for water sex. Just have Sims do it near the thing in Blender and it looks like sex in the ocean in game.

1349720344_06-25-19_6-48-02PM.png.e705e142a2d46a1c26cb2ab45048ebfb.png

Also pool floats will be fun.

1943819047_06-25-19_6-48-05PM.png.1fab58d612d8b2adac31b2e4bb3a2b9a.png

Not to mention lounge chairs (finally) and beach towels.

1274036956_06-25-19_6-48-09PM.png.0410611880f6e8539245718a03d46670.png

The sail boat is only a one seater (typical lazy Maxis) but none the less smooth sailing booty calls await.

1530989659_06-25-19_6-48-22PM.png.01a75c62d16dfeddd765091e3df71c7e.png

There's so much to Island Living for animators to take advantage of.

1558172447_06-25-19_6-48-32PM.png.543381356737ba85327f75dcf9364f99.png

8 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

With many new objects it'll be great to see what you all come up with. Buoyes can be used for water sex. Just have Sims do it near the thing in Blender and it looks like sex in the ocean in game.

Reveal hidden contents

1349720344_06-25-19_6-48-02PM.png.e705e142a2d46a1c26cb2ab45048ebfb.png

Also pool floats will be fun.

Reveal hidden contents

1943819047_06-25-19_6-48-05PM.png.1fab58d612d8b2adac31b2e4bb3a2b9a.png

Not to mention lounge chairs (finally) and beach towels.

Reveal hidden contents

1274036956_06-25-19_6-48-09PM.png.0410611880f6e8539245718a03d46670.png

The sail boat is only a one seater (typical lazy Maxis) but none the less smooth sailing booty calls await.

Reveal hidden contents

1530989659_06-25-19_6-48-22PM.png.01a75c62d16dfeddd765091e3df71c7e.png

There's so much to Island Living for animators to take advantage of.

Reveal hidden contents

1558172447_06-25-19_6-48-32PM.png.543381356737ba85327f75dcf9364f99.png

I will do something with this for sure , thanks for the inspiration :P