Where are the animators for lesbian animations? I would like to have more options for my lesbian sims but there are always new animations for futa and heterosexual animations. There are only a few animations for homosexual sims. And please don't say that every animations could be a lesbian animation. Some FM animations look very strange if the strap-on doesn't work automatically.

i've always loved the 'teasing' category on ww because i also wish there were more sfw romantic sims interactions in the base game, if there was a way to make a separate pie menu that doest involve sex (or can later) that was just for sfw interactions like kissing, cuddling, etc, that would be awesome!! 

for reference this is also something useful because sometimes you just wanna watch your sims snuggle but then after that specific animation ends they go straight to sex which is funny but annoying. (i know u can change sex progression in ww settings but even so it't not quite right, and when you do choose a sfw animation like snuggle, your sims still get the sex moodlet, so if there was a non-sex moodlet for sfw that would be cool; it's the little details! just spitballing here tho ?

:-))

• 3 weeks later...

I would just like to see more MM and FF animations in general. Especially MM, those animations are lacking here and unfortunately some animators can't even do them anymore (for several reasons) so some pretty cool animation are just...unfinished (no climax) or they have a couple sets and...that's it. :(

But as far as adding animations, add as many MM/MMM+ as you like. Because most animations with more than 2 sims are FMFFFFFFFF to infinity (OR There is one F and multiple M).

That's fine. Whatever floats your boat and sometimes that works for a story I want to tell, I'd just like to see more love the MM+/FF+ animations.

Like more kissing, groping, cunnilingus, anilingus, fingering and spanking animations. There are some in the game and I make due with whats available + my imagination.  But it would be nice to have some animations that can either work for either pairing (BB/MB/FB) or quite obviously are for MM/FF animations.

19 hours ago, yoixxoui said:

I like idea of cuckold. I can make some animations of that next.

17 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

I did a couple cheating animations and now among other things I'm working on cuckold MFM coz there a lot of requests about that.

Can one of you guys make a Cuckold for MMM?

I've had some ideas I'd like to see for 3somes. I don't want to call it MMF because the sims I'm playing are two cis dudes and a trans man so I'm going to say D/D/V instead.
Basically I'd just like more 3somes without handjobs/oral
especially with submissive D and dominant V, but loving and romantic
(like V rides D rides D, or both D in the same V without doing anal)
(also more V animations with no boob stuff)

On 9/25/2020 at 4:16 PM, vroom90 said:

oooh thanks for working on this :D i love your animations 

No problem and glad to hear you like them!

3 hours ago, Shellty_ said:

A few of "Free Use" animations would be nice too.

You'd be surprised but this is also on my to-do list lol. Yeah it's huge, I know.

On 7/23/2020 at 2:13 AM, raeleesv said:

Watersports. Specifically M on F. Something simple like a woman kneeling in front of the toilet or in the shower would do. I know there's animations of F on M but that doesn't interest me. Could be incorporated into Kinky Whims too; urinating on a victim after an attack, or on a submissive. I'd also love to see some sex on the toilet animations; head in the toilet bowl while being taken from behind, or sitting on toilet performing oral (preferably aggressive, so there's no rubbing or masturbating by the one seated or "victim"). Pee play could follow as/after climax. I'd especially love something like a pee tattoo layer as there is for cum in WW.

I know it's not for everyone but I personally would love to see it. ??

Yes all of this, all the pee animations.

• 2 weeks later...