I'm not sure it would be easier. You would need to create a rig for the face and then fit the head to it. Probably each different head would require a separate rig, if they are too different from each other; two feline heads like Tiger and Panther could probably use the same rig, but a canine head would need a different one, and shark heads would need another, etc. And then it's the issue of actual face animation, which I don't really know the complexity of.

Don't meant to say you shouldn't go for that, though, just sharing my thoughts on it. Maybe I'm wrong and it's true it would be easier than manually editing the mesh to create each morph.

Depends on how used to animating and rigging I get. I've seen some videos and something like low poly heads in regards to Skyrim's poly limitation, likely wouldn't take too long. Morphing per head tri file (Especially being a perfectionist) and getting everything even and looking good again after deforming would likely take much longer than setting up a rig. I could actually rig in ZBrush and seen it done rather quickly, but haven't seen anything as complicated as a mouth being rigged.

Also in Blender's case, you wouldn't probably notice some oddities that would take extra time to fix that may be clearly visible in ZBrush.

Beta 2 is up here as Yiffy Age 3.0-beta.2.

For this version I walked through all the females. All their textures are right, they all can have sheaths, and the argonians can choose between sheaths and slits. 

I did not make the changes we talked about for the scripts because I don't think I can do it without breaking save games. Also the interactions with the high heels part of the script got very confusing. 

I spent a little time looking at the SL animations and I don't have a good answer. Sometimes people fool around standing up, sometimes lying down. When lying down, they should be moved down; when standing up not. When two are lying down they ought to be fine because they ought to be moved or not by the same amount--but that's not the case, apparently. And sometimes one actor is standing up and another lying or kneeling.

Unless someone has a bright idea I'm inclined to punt and let y'all realign the actors on your own.

Have fun. Post bugs.

Beta 2 is up here as Yiffy Age 3.0-beta.2.

Have fun. Post bugs.

So far, I've got four bugs and a half-bug-half request.

• Snow Elves don't have any ArmorRace set up, so all armor and clothing that doesn't include them in the AA races list (which is pretty much anything not edited by the YA plugin) will be invisible on them. Should be easy to fix, just assign them WoodElfRace as Armor race to the standard and vampire versions of the races.
  • The female Panther head uses the Cheetah UVs, which means the fur layer is mapped to a tiny dot on the lower left corner of the canvas, but the fur layer mesh is still there just like in vanilla Khajiit heads. It can be fixed by using the UV editor in NifSkope and moving the UV dot a bit to the left so it crosses the boundary of the left side canvas and falls right on the alpha'd area around the whiskers (which makes the fur layer invisible as long as the head texture has the transparent area around the whisker texture). I can post the tweaked head if need be.
  • Plenty of heads still have the Has Normals flag in the NiTriShapeData in NifSkope. Not critical, because the only cases in which it would be a problem are with 100% seamless detailed textures (which would only happen with human skins, not furries), but it would be nice to fix it anyway. Just setting the flag to "No" and doing a "Spells->Batch->Update All Tangent Spaces" will do.
  • Looks like several texture sets have the wrong texture for the Height/SK map. They should point to the corresponding SK texture (either the ones in each race's folder, or the shared ones in "actors/character/(fe)male", though I would go for the latter to reduce file size and make it all even and matched), but they are mapped to the diffuse texture instead. This can cause visual bugs and mismatches, specially with ENBs tuned for Subsurface Scattering.

And the small request: the Snow Leopard head textures don't seem to have changed from the ones in YA 2.x, so the nose area has not been remapped to the new UV layout in the CITRUS heads and it still looks bad. It's specially noticeable because you can see the normal map detail covering the proper nose area while the diffuse texture doesn't. It would be nice to have it fixed so the nose looks better.

That's it so far. I'll make sure to post any more bugs or issues I may come across. BTW, like the new body textures for female cheetahs and foxes, the white belly looks better than what they had before :shy:.

Edited by Blaze69

what is +FNIS Furry 3?

Probably it's just the FNIS output files for Mod Organizer. I usually don't give the file a name like that (just "FNIS Profile"), so chances are BD has a separate MO profile with different animation mods and changes between FNIS folders depending on which one is loaded.

So, long story short: it's the FNIS files set up for use with MO. If you use MO, you should do a similar thing to keep your FNIS files nice and clean (I'm sure there are tutorials on how to set FNIS and MO up together that cover that part). Otherwise, you can safely ignore it.

what is +FNIS Furry 3?

Probably it's just the FNIS output files for Mod Organizer. I usually don't give the file a name like that (just "FNIS Profile"), so chances are BD has a separate MO profile with different animation mods and changes between FNIS folders depending on which one is loaded.

So, long story short: it's the FNIS files set up for use with MO. If you use MO, you should do a similar thing to keep your FNIS files nice and clean (I'm sure there are tutorials on how to set FNIS and MO up together that cover that part). Otherwise, you can safely ignore it.

Ohhhh ok, thanks

@boo, those canine feet still need work anyway. Here's a reason to do it.

• Snow Elves don't have any ArmorRace set up, so all armor and clothing that doesn't include them in the AA races list (which is pretty much anything not edited by the YA plugin) will be invisible on them. Should be easy to fix, just assign them WoodElfRace as Armor race to the standard and vampire versions of the races.

I saw you'd done that and took it out because it was messing up anything that explicitly gave snow elves unique armor like, um, bodies. If we never need to do that I can set the snow elf bodies up to be good for wood elves.

• The female Panther head uses the Cheetah UVs, which means the fur layer is mapped to a tiny dot on the lower left corner of the canvas, but the fur layer mesh is still there just like in vanilla Khajiit heads. It can be fixed by using the UV editor in NifSkope and moving the UV dot a bit to the left so it crosses the boundary of the left side canvas and falls right on the alpha'd area around the whiskers (which makes the fur layer invisible as long as the head texture has the transparent area around the whisker texture). I can post the tweaked head if need be.

Shouldn't the panthers use a head without the neck ruff for a smooth look? I thought they did. I'll check and clean it up.

• Plenty of heads still have the Has Normals flag in the NiTriShapeData in NifSkope. Not critical, because the only cases in which it would be a problem are with 100% seamless detailed textures (which would only happen with human skins, not furries), but it would be nice to fix it anyway. Just setting the flag to "No" and doing a "Spells->Batch->Update All Tangent Spaces" will do.

Damn. And wait, what? I have to update tangent spaces too, I can't just turn the bit off?

• Looks like several texture sets have the wrong texture for the Height/SK map. They should point to the corresponding SK texture (either the ones in each race's folder, or the shared ones in "actors/character/(fe)male", though I would go for the latter to reduce file size and make it all even and matched), but they are mapped to the diffuse texture instead. This can cause visual bugs and mismatches, specially with ENBs tuned for Subsurface Scattering.

This was actually intentional. Somewhere I read another modder saying they did this and it worked fine. Since were talking furries, I'm not really clear on what good subsurface scattering should be anyway. It's not like you're going for the translucency of skin. If that's not the case I can fix it but it's, damn, every body part on every race.

And the small request: the Snow Leopard head textures don't seem to have changed from the ones in YA 2.x, so the nose area has not been remapped to the new UV layout in the CITRUS heads and it still looks bad. 

Will do.

@boo, those canine feet still need work anyway. Here's a reason to do it.

I saw you'd done that and took it out because it was messing up anything that explicitly gave snow elves unique armor like, um, bodies. If we never need to do that I can set the snow elf bodies up to be good for wood elves.

Shouldn't the panthers use a head without the neck ruff for a smooth look? I thought they did. I'll check and clean it up.

Damn. And wait, what? I have to update tangent spaces too, I can't just turn the bit off?

This was actually intentional. Somewhere I read another modder saying they did this and it worked fine. Since were talking furries, I'm not really clear on what good subsurface scattering should be anyway. It's not like you're going for the translucency of skin. If that's not the case I can fix it but it's, damn, every body part on every race.

And the small request: the Snow Leopard head textures don't seem to have changed from the ones in YA 2.x, so the nose area has not been remapped to the new UV layout in the CITRUS heads and it still looks bad. 

Will do.

what is +FNIS Furry 3?

What blaze said. I also install FNIS and FNIS Creatures into that folder because FNIS stores some stuff in whatever folder you ran it out of and this way they're all cleanly separate.

Woah, dubble post. Thank you LL.

Huh, really? You mean like mods that edit the Snow Elf race to make it playable and add female assets and so? Wouldn't such mods be superseded by YA anyway, or need to be patched to work with it? If you leave it like that, no armors will show up on them except for the Ancient Falmer/Ivory set and the few AA's edited by the Yiffy Age plugin itself.

I mean, it's not really a problem for me because it only takes seconds to change the ArmorRace to WoodElf and tweak the Naked AAs to fix it there too, but there may be some people out there that want to play as a Snow Leopard and will have problems with that. Just my two cents, though.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. If you tweak the UV as I say, it doesn't really matter because it will be invisible anyway, but it's true maybe the fur layer shouldn't be there in the first place.

Technically, yes. To make sure the tangent spaces are updated and any kind of leftover normal data is deleted. It's just two extra clicks, to be honest.

But then again, the only cases in which that setting could cause actual seams would be in humans and with one of those 8K Ultra-Extreme Quality 100% seamless texture set that allows you to zoom in and see the follicles and shit. The patterning on furry skins usually covers it up so it's not noticeable. If it was some of the shader properties like glosiness or base tint, it would be a real problem, but that's not the case.

To be honest, I'm not really sure either. I know there are specifically-built SK maps that are supposed to be good, and the ones included with Fair Skin are praised as the best of them all, but I don't know if they do make a difference. So I guess that one can be skipped unless someone with actual knowledge of how SSS works can tell us whether we should change that or not.

...and the few AA's edited by the Yiffy Age plugin itself

I was about to answer that that's every freaking AA in the game and then I realized, woah doggies, it's not. So the snow elves run around all nudie when you try to put clothes on them, huh? Poor things.

Maybe they need some special buffs like Imperious provides.

Finally got the blood spatter thing figured out. Turns out there are two blood layers, one on top of the other. One does the color, the other does the sheen on top of the color so that it looks like a splash on the body. I was only looking at the top layer, with the sheen, which is why it was making no sense.

post-441330-0-44603000-1505159354_thumb.jpg

The patterning on furry skins usually covers it up so it's not noticeable.

It's incredibly incredibly noticeable unless you're playing on a postage stamp sized  TFT 6bit screen.

tell us whether we should change that or not.

You should change that. Having "noise" all over your character that does not like fur but instead static or smudges is not "excellent most immersive".

Mesh holes:

This is present in every yiffy feline head mesh, so I just used what I started with rather than grabbing pics of every race

xxmCM.jpg

xxmxk.jpg

If you have a 6bit monitor that probably just looks like white sparkles. Said "sparkles" are literally the background showing through both sides of the head, and that's actually a minor example, in direct outside light at dawn or sunset at lower resolutions your character looks like a wicker basket with cat ears on it.

Also what bad sk maps look like on the body.

The patterning on furry skins usually covers it up so it's not noticeable.

It's incredibly incredibly noticeable unless you're playing on a postage stamp sized  TFT 6bit screen.

For the record, I have a 22 inch LED monitor, which is probably not top of the line or anything, but I like to think is pretty good and has some great quality :P.

Now, in all seriousness, thanks to Bethesda's genius decision to put some ugly fur layer to cover a seam and call it a "neck", I am basically no longer able to imagine a furry skin so detailed and seamless that the Has Normals flag in the nif would actually affect the result in a noticeable way. If it ever happened, I would be very glad to see it. And if it exists already and/or the effect of the flag is indeed noticeable, well, I guess I didn't look good enough.

tell us whether we should change that or not.

You should change that. Having "noise" all over your character that does not like fur but instead static or smudges is not "excellent most immersive".

See, this is the reply I was looking for. So I guess we'll have to edit all of the Texture sets (though to be fair if we indeed use the shared ones in character/(fe)male, most of it can be done quickly via copy-pasting.

While we're at it, any specific settings for ENB SSS that may look better with furry skins? I basically go with whatever settings my current preset has, so I don't really know if there is anything to do about it.

Mesh holes:

This is present in every yiffy feline head mesh, so I just used what I started with rather than grabbing pics of every race

If you have a 6bit monitor that probably just looks like white sparkles. Said "sparkles" are literally the background showing through both sides of the head, and that's actually a minor example, in direct outside light at dawn or sunset at lower resolutions your character looks like a wicker basket with cat ears on it.

I've zoomed in real close to the mesh in Blender, and I can't find any such holes. Like, none at all. But, now that I look at it, I do recall some Khajiit face textures having similar "holes" in them that would be gone when saved as R8G8B8 (i.e. without alpha channel, so they were in the alpha). Any chance those could be caused by an arctifact in the alpha channel of the textures? Wild guess, I know, but it's the only thing I can think of (unless those holes are actually there and are caused by the tri files, which I guess could happen as well).

The holes are there no matter what S_N_SK are used, that was the first thing I checked out. It's not an artifact at all, it's literally the background being visible through the character, and the alpha channel doesn't matter has you can turn to any angle with or without lightsources and still see them. If it was an alpha channel issue the background would be light graded according to alpha white level and strength, it is not.

As nightro suggest earlier, this is likely a facing/topology metadata issue.

best settings for SSS

That's entirely a subjective thing and thus I'm not gonna get involved, my enb is literally custom from the ground up based on running a bunch of custom shit and cook-torrance calculations through the bloom and SSAO/SSIL pipeline and results will most certainly vary from machine to machine, card to card and monitor to monitor.

27X, I've run all across skyrim and back and I'm not seeing your issues, and you're not motivating me to hunt for them.

I have no gaps in the heads, I don't recognize the panther model you showed, I don't know where you got that specular cuz it isn't mine, I don't know what your objection to the SK scheme is since it does not in fact create noise all over your character. I think you've got a messed up ENB that's creating artifacts and I'm not interested in debugging it.

27X, I've run all across skyrim and back and I'm not seeing your issues, and you're not motivating me to hunt for them.

I have no gaps in the heads, I don't recognize the panther model you showed, I don't know where you got that specular cuz it isn't mine, I don't know what your objection to the SK scheme is since it does not in fact create noise all over your character. I think you've got a messed up ENB that's creating artifacts and I'm not interested in debugging it.

Graphical glitches with YA (and my GTX 970+i7 struggling) are why I no longer use ENB and just rely on ENB boost instead+other less intensive mods. That and Windows 10 still has some problems with Skyrim.

So if someone wants to post their ENB settings I can have a look and see what I can figure out. Pics pointing out the glitches you see would be useful too.

Not sure if the opposite info would help, but I'm using Kwanon for the v.315 ENB binaries and I don't seem to have any bugs at all. Same goes for Tetrachromatic, though I only played with it and YA for a bit before I changed to Kwanon, so I could have missed something.

Not sure if the opposite info would help, but I'm using Kwanon for the v.315 ENB binaries and I don't seem to have any bugs at all. Same goes for Tetrachromatic, though I only played with it and YA for a bit before I changed to Kwanon, so I could have missed something.

Gonna need to test both Kwanon and Rampage now. Hows the performance?

I have to test it myself but going off "GTX980 in 3840x2160 with ~20fps outdoors and DoF enabled" a GTX 970 would be just fine at 1080p (especially when overclocked). Still can't believe how much ENB have changed in the last 3 years.

Hey guys. I have a little problem here. My Charakters dont get and errection and aroused isnt working so well. I tried to give them smurf bits and that worked. I hope that you can help me :)

Load order:

01 Skyrim.esm
02 Update.esm
03 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
04 Dawnguard.esm
05 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
06 Hearthfires.esm

07 Unofficial Heathfire Patch.esp

08 Dragonborn.esm

09 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

10 RaceCompatility.esm

11 ApachiiHair.esm

12 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

13 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

14 CreatureFramework.esm

15 SexLab.esm

16 SexLabAroused.esm

17 HighResTexturepack01.esp

18 HighResTexturepack02.esp

19 HighResTexturepack03.esp

20 YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp

21 sos - the wilds.esp

22 sos - the dungeons.esp

23 Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp

24 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

25 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

26 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

27 HentaiCreatures.esp

28 Inigo.esp

29 FNIS.esp

30 SkyUI.esp

32 Extra Bandits.esp

33 FloppySOS.esp

34 Footprints.esp

35 WetandCold.esp

36 WetandCold - Ashes.esp

37 RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

38 SexLabDefeat.esp

39 PuppetMaster.esp

40 Scent of Sex.esp

41 MoreNastyCritters.esp

42 BDVanillaCritters.esp

43 SLAnimLeader.esp

44 SexLabMatchMaker.esp

45 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

46 SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp

47 SOS - Revealing Armors.esp

48 BDSkimpyClothes.esp

49 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

50 YiffyAgeWetnCold.esp

51 YiffyAgeBanditPatch.esp

52 YiffyAgePopulatedLegendPatch.esp

53 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Just tried bandits in different locations and saberlions have a neck seam issue where there is a gap just large enough to see right through (specifically after they are killed and their head is flung back). I'm also having problems with stormcloak helmets making heads invisible (possibly all helmets originally intended to be closed), though I'm not completely sure that YA is the cause. At any rate I've installed a mod that lets me selectively disable them so that for now at least I can play without seeing any headless NPC.