Has anybody suggested making the Falmer and the Draugr furry? I feel like I have, but I can't remember. My mind is in a constant haze nowadays...

Yes, it has been suggested, and the answer is: not gonna happen, at least not anytime soon. It would take too much work. But it is indeed possible, so there's that.

Has anybody suggested making the Falmer and the Draugr furry? I feel like I have, but I can't remember. My mind is in a constant haze nowadays...

Yes, it has been suggested, and the answer is: not gonna happen, at least not anytime soon. It would take too much work. But it is indeed possible, so there's that.

Fair enough. I'll ask again when I forget your answer. lol

Thing is I usually run with Skyrim Immersive Creatures, so it's not just the vanilla monsters but all those variants as well. I prefer to think of the draugr as the previous inhabitants of skyrim before the furries moved in.

@Nightro, probably easier to start with planti feet. Stretching a mesh is usually easier than compressing it.

Also, does anyone know of a mod that has short shorts that are black? something between a bikini and the short shorts that come with the Temptress mod? If not, maybe I can try morphing it to be that shape.

Shameless self-plug ( :P), but the Survival Gear mod includes black shorts that could fit your description. Check them out and see if they could work. Link is in my signature.

Well I guess you can say I'm looking for more swimsuit than shorts. Something that still covers most of the butt, not the bikini thongs that are everywhere for Skyrim. That might be harder to morph and the wrinkles in the shorts aren't doing it for me. Thanks anyways. 

Well I guess you can say I'm looking for more swimsuit than shorts. Something that still covers most of the butt, not the bikini thongs that are everywhere for Skyrim. That might be harder to morph and the wrinkles in the shorts aren't doing it for me. Thanks anyways.

Maybe you should check out the UUNP Nevernude set included with the base UUNP install in Bodyslide? It's a port of the vanilla-style underwear, which could pass as some kind of bikini set with a proper retexture and some tweaks; also the bottom piece covers more than the ubiquitous "bikini thong" design as you say.

When you say "morph", you mean to the different UUNP sliders, or to something else? Because that set is obviously already UUNP-enabled and is one of the best-fit slider sets I've seen, so there's that.

Hello

After installing this mod, and all requisites, my game continues to crash.

The spot that it keeps crashing, is on the first Wuuthrad quest, right when i activate the lever to get trapped in the small hole in the wall, right around where Farkas turns into a werewolf to save me.

Any suggestions as to how to remedy this?

Maybe you should check out the UUNP Nevernude set included with the base UUNP install in Bodyslide? It's a port of the vanilla-style underwear, which could pass as some kind of bikini set with a proper retexture and some tweaks; also the bottom piece covers more than the ubiquitous "bikini thong" design as you say.

When you say "morph", you mean to the different UUNP sliders, or to something else? Because that set is obviously already UUNP-enabled and is one of the best-fit slider sets I've seen, so there's that.

Well, it does need to already be a black color. When I say morph, I mean change the shape in ZBrush. Like shorts to bikini for example. Or sward to dagger. I guess you can say I'm going for extra short shorts. But yeah, I'll check that out.

where can i find the papyrus log?

create a logs folder in your MO file location. Also, enable logging or debugging in your Skyrim.ini Pupyrus location.

These are my settings.

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes76800

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

lmao @NightroModzz you typed "sward".

Anyways, I'm having a slight problem. Not with the alphas w/ updates-- those are working fine for now. I've been having a little trouble with the schlongs. I give my character a schlong, and use the spell to make it erect, and... it doesn't go erect. It normally wouldn't be a problem, since my character is a female lesbian and doesn't need a schlong in her life, but... there are some other characters who do use them, and the only thing more awkward than walking in on a couple having sex is walking in on a guy slapping her vagina with a flaccid penis or his sheathe.

I know I should probably go to the SOS page for this information, but it's the sheathes I'm having troubles with atm.

[...] I give my character a schlong, and use the spell to make it erect, and... it doesn't go erect. [...]

Can't check the log file, so I don't know if the problem is in the scripting or something like that, but if you only tried using the erection spell, that may be your problem.

The spell trigers the long/"slow" erection anim where the schlong slowly goes, well, erect. But it takes a while to actually finish, and most of the time the angle is kept under the minimum for the erect schlong to show, and also I'm not even sure that animevent is recognized by Hoodies for the stage swap.

Try using the "bend up" hotkey a few times on the PC or some NPC when naked, it should force the unsheathed/erect mesh to load. If it still doesn't work, then we can look at the logs and see if some script went rogue or something like that.

EDIT: scratch that, I managed to get the log file to open in a text editor

Holy crap.

I'm not a expert on Papyrus logs and debugging, so I may be wrong about some stuff, but I'm pretty sure your log is a mess. You seem to have installed lots of script heavy mods at the same time (Frostfall + Wet and Cold + Campfire + Moonlight Tales + Sanguines Debauchery + DD + Maria Eden? + ...), causing several stack dumps along the way; and there are countless error messages coming from those mods (or at least the sound like errors). There also seem to be lots of "missing file" warnings for script, which IIRC you have leftover files (not sure if compiled script files themselves or script sources).

But what I think is relevant is this part:

Error: Static function RegisterForAnimEvent not found on object rcae. Aborting call and returning None

It repeats over and over for a while after the BDSOSQuest fires up. Thee are also some other messages afterwards (and almost at the end) that also seem to throw some errors when trying to do a stage-swap.

My advice is to nuke the hell out of your Skyrim install, reinstall from scratch using ModOrganizer, and start small with YA and its requirements only. If it works as intended, start progressively adding the mods you want to use on your playthrough, runnimg some small tests after each ond to see if everything still works fine.

And please, for the love of Talos, don't use this many script-heavy mods at the same time!

Campfire is script-heavy? Hmm. My current setup is not stable enough. I think I did the same thing with too many script-heavy mods. But yeah, if RCAE isn't registering animations most everything else won't work. I'll check and make sure I'm catching the slow-erect animation events.

I'll check the argonians as soon as I can. Fair warning, I'm pretty much off the grid this weekend. I'll push up a beta before then if I can get to one I feel good about.

Have I mentioned that nif files are a true pain in the butt?

Campfire is script-heavy? Hmm. [...] I'll check and make sure I'm catching the slow-erect animation events.

Not really sure it's heavy, or at least not a performance hog, but I figured it had to have an impact, specially with all the other actually-heavy stuff. When the glass is full, even the tiniest drop can cause it to spill, and all.

AFAIK the "SOSSlowErect" animevent is only called by SOS' own spells and dialogues, and it's not like they are wildly used. Most mods stick to either SOSFastErect or the SOSBendX ones, which are covered already, so it's not that important. Plus, sheating schlongs probably don't look that good when going through a human style flaccid-to-erect transition as the one that anim plays. But if you want to hook to it as well, I guess it's alright.

Managed to double check the issues I've been having with SOS under YA 3.0.3, SOS isn't working correctly as any character or NPC will not become erect in addition to Argonians missing their slits. I can't supply any logs at the moment since my desktop won't turn on again (power issues-I need to change the motherboard for my newer one), but the bugs don't happen with YA 2.0.4.

Campfire is script-heavy? Hmm. My current setup is not stable enough. I think I did the same thing with too many script-heavy mods. But yeah, if RCAE isn't registering animations most everything else won't work. I'll check and make sure I'm catching the slow-erect animation events.

I'll check the argonians as soon as I can. Fair warning, I'm pretty much off the grid this weekend. I'll push up a beta before then if I can get to one I feel good about.

Have I mentioned that nif files are a true pain in the butt?

All survival mods are absurdly script heavy.