WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, kananartans said:

I understand. I have just one question. What is jewelry? (I'm sorry. English is not my mean language. That's why I can't understand that word.) Just necklaces and rings? Or is it included in the watches?

Yes watches, rings, earrings, bracelets, necklace or chokers, and arm bands. 

7 hours ago, kananartans said:

Does the new Attractiveness system also apply to aliens? For example my sim is an alien, but when he takes on a human form, his eyes turn blue. Does a sim who likes blue eyes like him? Also, can CC eyes colors be liked by sims? For example, the blue eye shades I downloaded. (And I use replacement mods for eyes. Is that system will still work with them?)

The attractiveness is based on the current appearance of the sim. This applies to occult/human forms but also to the different outfits (even for humans).

Let's say your alien has blue eyes on his human form and red eyes in his alien form. If a sim who likes blue eyes and dislikes red eyes sees him while in his human form his eyes will add to his attractiveness, but if the same sim sees him in his alien form the red eyes will make him loose attractiveness points.

As for CC, it can work with the attractiveness system, but only if it's properly tagged. If the eyes look blue but they are tagged as yellow, the attractiveness system will treat them as yellow and vice versa. If you want to make sure that it works, you'll have to open it with sims4studio and apply the proper tags if the creator hasn't done it.

Edited by Vampiressa
On 10/26/2021 at 2:48 PM, envioushz said:

1.80,yes i have and i tested without any mods only using WW+animation,still same

Huh.

Make sure you've installed the animations correctly, didn't put them too deep and make sure you've taken them out of their archives if they came in archived.

2 hours ago, 4Lfr3d0 said:

Hi all...

My sims Naturism level is stuck and refuses to progress no matter how many times they are nude the level just doesn't grow its kind of weird, any and all help is appreciated. thanks!!!

What's the level your Sims are stuck at?

On 10/28/2021 at 6:25 AM, procian said:

Mine work ok....I gave mine the neat trait and maxed out handiness skill with mccc.

What I really wish they would do is work for an hour after the club closes.  Right at the stroke of 4:00 they just drop everything - literally.

my sims don't go sex anymore. For example I will click the bed or the floor, there will be an  option to have sex but the option to pick a partner is not there anymore. I have sims 4 ww 166c, mod is working perfect previously but it suddenly became like this. Help me!!!

Edited by vampie17
On 10/31/2021 at 7:00 AM, vampie17 said:

my sims don't go sex anymore. For example I will click the bed or the floor, there will be an  option to have sex but the option to pick a partner is not there anymore. I have sims 4 ww 166c, mod is working perfect previously but it suddenly became like this. Help me!!!

Until someone better versed in this comes along ... You could try ww.fix in the console (I don't know if testingcheats needs to be on first or not).  A possibility is that there are no suitable npcs for sex.  They might be on their way out the door or something.  I don't think the list of npcs is filtered on gendered preference (but acceptance of the act is), but that might be something to consider.

The "next week" for scenarios is upon us. Meaning that if EA stays true to routine, today is Patch Day.

Turn off Automatic Updates in Origin. Take Origin offline completely the closer we get to H-hour. Follow the broken/updated mods thread in the official forums. Watch the usual spaces for the NSFR (Not Safe For Rating) mods that thread can't discuss.

This happens multiple times every year. It's up to YOU to keep your game running smoothly.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v166d [2021-11-02]
45 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

If you updated without checking your mod status first, whatever happens is your own damn fault.

That said, I woke up to a rather lacking set of patch notes. The Toddler stagger is the most significant bug fix? Seriously? What about the broken tubs?

And the tons of other broken shit. "Dine Out" has been pretty much fucked over during the course of the last couple of updates. I hate taking my sims to restaurants because of it.

Three bug fixes.

Four if you count the Spa Day fix.

Five if you include the 'Industrial Loft' kit and who the fuck buys those kits anyway? There's FREE Build/Buy CC creations that put that kit to shame.

2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

If you updated without checking your mod status first, whatever happens is your own damn fault.

That said, I woke up to a rather lacking set of patch notes. The Toddler stagger is the most significant bug fix? Seriously? What about the broken tubs?

Some of us are stuck on EA Desktop beta since we have the game through EA Play on game pass.  Can't play offline or do anything other than update if you want to play.  Can't repair either.   It borked the game even unmodded for us on newly created sims.  Even the main menu is displaying blank buttons about half the time now.  Windows are working in game sometimes,  sometimes they just show the wall instead.  Doesn't matter if it's on our main save or a brand new sim either.    Hope reinstalling fixes it for our main save, will take a couple days to find out. Did all EA's suggestions to "reset" things. 

It was a short bug fix list.   I wonder if they fixed any they didn't put in the patch notes?   I was hoping they'd fix the plants dying bug triggered by having Cottage Living.  We bought that expansion during the sale and it caused our garden to get overrun with bugs, weeds and die without us being able to stop it.   Removed the expansion and everything is normal again.   Not sure what to do about that yet, hoped it was going to be fixed.  Damn EA Desktop keeps trying to reinstall it too ? 

19 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

I hate the head turned to the side glitch,  when they are doing tasks, not even looking at their PC screens. Lol! XD 

10-31-21_8-00-36 PM.png

10-31-21_7-26-57 PM.png

11-01-21_8-05-24 PM.png

alguien me ayuda? 

con esta ultima actualización del juego cuando activo los mods el modo cas se me buegua y los eventos también me salen todos deformes las interacciones, además después de finalizar un evento o tomar foto se me buguea el juego y desaparece toda la barra de abajo del modo vivir tampoco puedo salir de manera normal porque se queda la pantalla en blanco