WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I'm having an issue where a newly created sim absolutely will not acquire the naturism skill and remains permanently uncomfortable with nudity. I've checked the settings and those skills are turned on, I have the most recent version of WW, and she doesn't have any traits that would cause this. Anyone know what might be going on?

On 11/10/2021 at 5:16 AM, LoverSex2014 said:

Hello. Tell me, please, how did you noticed the wrong file??

Good night!

I was sorting out the mods by letters and i didnt found any error.

Last phase was search by symbol, in thet case, the "[".

I have few mods that beggin with "[" and this one mentioned previously, was the bad file.

Without that file i can play and load the game normally.

I have my game updated to latest version.

I just got my game all sorted out and now I am having a problem with Wicided Whims. Without it my game startes in the neighborhood and I can play my family. With it my game keeps poping me back to the select a world page. 

I have redownloaded and installed Wicked Whims three times and nothing seems to help. Can anyone give me a suggestion as to what  is wrong with my game?

Thank you

1 hour ago, lunaraesimmy said:

I just got my game all sorted out and now I am having a problem with Wicided Whims. Without it my game startes in the neighborhood and I can play my family. With it my game keeps poping me back to the select a world page. 

I have redownloaded and installed Wicked Whims three times and nothing seems to help. Can anyone give me a suggestion as to what  is wrong with my game?

Thank you

Make sure any other mods you use are also up to date.....wp....bd....ev etc etc

4 hours ago, lunaraesimmy said:

Thank you

IF:

1) your game is updated and so are ALL your other mods (CCs too)

2) you have deleted the localthumbcache.package file

3) you are sure your save or the household you are trying to load is not bugged

4) you have already tried repearing the game through Origin (removing the mods folder before doing that)

5) WW is in the right place, you have a non corrupted version of it, you don't have any doubles hidden somewhere and you tried deleting the WickedWhimsMod folder inside your saves folder

6) you already tried loading the game with WW only (without all the other Mods and CCs)

THEN you can try this:

1) move the The Sims 4 folder to your desktop

2) load the game, start a save, load any household and then exit the game WITHOUT saving

A new The Sims 4 folder will be generated when you load the game.

3) add back WW in your mods folder, load the game and see if you can load any household

4) COPY from your OLD The Sims 4 folder to the NEW one these folders, SAVES and TRAY. Load the game and try playing one of your old saves and see if works

5) add back all your other mods, load the game and see if everything is finally alright

UNTIL YOU REACH THIS POINT, ALWAYS EXIT THE GAME WITHOUT SAVING

If this doesn't work, then you should go back to the IFs at the beginning of my post and check them again.

Edited by carnation77
3 hours ago, carnation77 said:

IF:

1) your game is updated and so are ALL your other mods (CCs too)

2) you have deleted the localthumbcache.package file

3) you are sure your save or the household you are trying to load is not bugged

4) you have already tried repearing the game through Origin (removing the mods folder before doing that)

5) WW is in the right place, you have a non corrupted version of it, you don't have any doubles hidden somewhere and you tried deleting the WickedWhimsMod folder inside your saves folder

6) you already tried loading the game with WW only (without all the other Mods and CCs)

THEN you can try this:

1) move the The Sims 4 folder to your desktop

2) load the game, start a save, load any household and then exit the game WITHOUT saving

A new The Sims 4 folder will be generated when you load the game.

3) add back WW in your mods folder, load the game and see if you can load any household

4) COPY from your OLD The Sims 4 folder to the NEW one these folders, SAVES and TRAY. Load the game and try playing one of your old saves and see if works

5) add back all your other mods, load the game and see if everything is finally alright

UNTIL YOU REACH THIS POINT, ALWAYS EXIT THE GAME WITHOUT SAVING

If this doesn't work, then you should go back to the IFs at the beginning of my post and check them again.

Thank you I will give that a try now.

35 minutes ago, MegaManRageX said:

So, you're Blade of Pandora Sims right? Well done. Glad you're not hiding stuff behind a paywall anymore.

WW has been around for quite a bit now, since 2016 to be precise, and it has never been behind a paywall.

I have no idea how often you come here but you joined this forum in 2011, so I find it hard to believe you never noticed this page before.

Everybody knows Pandorasims steal mods from other creators.

On 11/4/2021 at 9:56 PM, RkSll said:

I'm not sure but i think is bug.my animation can't use. i have 1000 animation but i can only use 50-60 animation.

Have the same problem. Some animations is just missing, although in the previous version (v165j ) everything works fine!

Hi! I hope it's ok to request things. I was hoping you could add a moodlet for when your having incest sex with family members?

Edited by ClockworkTower
correction and edition
On 11/16/2021 at 3:27 AM, Badi_Wunderkind said:

Why adult and teen relationship not working? I already checked in settings. Everything looks good no error at all. But both my teen male and adult female have no flirt menu. My game version is 1.81.72.1030 and WW version is 169.2. This is kind of confusing.

WW 169.2 is the Patreon version, and you need to go to the Patreon site for assistance.  This forum is for the public version of WW.   If you use MCCC make sure the settings on that are correct as well.

When I use the 'random' option from my created playlist it doesn't respect my sims gender/sexual role specifics and my top sims usually ends up bottoming. I've played around with the settings a lot but can't figure out how to prevent this, does anyone have any tips/suggestions? 

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v166e [2021-11-24]