WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Turbodriver, first of all thanks for one of the must have mods ever for Sims 4 :)

Regarding the setting 'Auto Undress Shoes with bottom' under the 'Undressing Behavior Settings' particularly, is there a way to expand the function so that only player undress shoes and not both and vice versa? Sometimes I only want player to undress shoes and not the sex partner or vice versa ? 

If it's possible it would be a great edition for WickedWhims. Also great if this ability can be added to Socks, Leggings and Gloves too.

Thanks for your work ?

9 hours ago, badevi80 said:

tenia la versión d y al actualizar a la e  no me funciona las interacciones sexuales , m aparece pro solo nudismo ajustes y personalización, hecho todo actualizar y borrar y nada no se que mas hacer 

posiblemente que lo tengas duplicados los archivos o sino los archivos están mal subidos..

Hi. Is there an option to disable sex scene reactions? For example when a housemeber found someone's having sex, it will react and forcing itself to walk away from that sex scene. I want to contorl that housemember and move it near the sex scene but it'll repeatedly walk away from the sex scene again. So anyone knows how to stop such reactions?

25 minutes ago, er1trance said:

Hi. Is there an option to disable sex scene reactions? For example when a housemeber found someone's having sex, it will react and forcing itself to walk away from that sex scene. I want to contorl that housemember and move it near the sex scene but it'll repeatedly walk away from the sex scene again. So anyone knows how to stop such reactions?

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Advanced Cheats

Disable all boxes for Privacy and Reactions

On 11/15/2021 at 10:44 PM, ClockworkTower said:

Hi! I hope it's ok to request things. I was hoping you could add a buff for when your having sex with family members?

Hi again! I just thought of something that can go with this and that's Sims can gain moodlets by witnessing incest like if they don't have the incest trait they may gain a disgusted moodlet and their relationship with that sim will go down, while sims with the incest trait will get flirty and admire how close the other sim is with their family.

17 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

And the patch is here lol

Don't update the game!

Here is a link to the BROKEN/UPDATED MODS & CC: NOV 30, 2021 NEIGHBORHOOD STORIES PATCH thread on the official forum.

It's a WIP, so better bookmark the page and go there often before updating the game.

And the geniuses have started the "I updated and now my game..." shit already. This ought to be fun.

?

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v166e [2021-11-24]

WickedWhims is compatible with the 1.82.99 (November 30th) game patch! Still, the newest patch did affect WW save system, but I have a backup save system in place that is keeping things going without data loss. I will release an update to address this as soon as I fix it.

Hello, the glitch on first person mode,when i move my mouse left or right the body moved too, not like before. is that from the game itself or ww? sorry to ask this, cuz i update both at the same time..
is there any way to fix it?? thanks!!

Edited by TTTSSS
6 minutes ago, TTTSSS said:

Hello, the glitch on first person mode,when i move my mouse left or right the body moved too, not like before. is that from the game itself or ww? sorry to ask this, cuz i update both at the same time..
is there any way to fix it?? thanks!!

It's an EA bug that they're probably never going to fix. You'll have to learn to live without it.