WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

30 minutes ago, RkSll said:

I'm not sure but i think is bug.my animation can't use. i have 1000 animation but i can only use 50-60 animation.

Some animations might be for Gay or Lesbian sims and some might require props to work.

And sometimes it takes a bit longer for Wicked to detect and set all of them up.

Adding even more animations can also help give more selections.

Think I have just over 5000 now.

On 11/3/2021 at 12:38 AM, DarkAudit said:

If you updated without checking your mod status first, whatever happens is your own damn fault.

That said, I woke up to a rather lacking set of patch notes. The Toddler stagger is the most significant bug fix? Seriously? What about the broken tubs?

I haven't updated yet, but seriously no tub fix? This bug was introduced with CoL and it is really annoying...

I also noticed the bathroom sink from CoL is never used by my sims to wash hands. They prefer using the sink in the kitchen instead and when it breaks the water spurts are weird.

So I ended up cloning another sink and giving it the mesh from the CoL one.?

I wish I was able to solve the tub bug by myself...

Hi, 

sorry das ich Deutsch schreibe, ich kann leider kein Englisch. :(

Ich hab mit dem neuen Update  ( WickedWhims v166d - 2 November 2021 (3062035) ) ein Problem,

und zwar komme ich ins spiel aber in keinen Haushalt ohne die Fehlermeldung

>>> Fehlercode 102:1415e028:847f98cf.

Und ich werde immer zum Game Neustart verwiesen.

Dies tat ich schon öfters aber es ändert sich nix egal ob

ich das update auch noch mal neu runterlade etc.

Hat das noch jemand?

Sonst hab ich nur noch normale CC´´s für die Sims im spiel, und den MC Commander Mod. Natürlich auch Aktualisiert.

Vielleicht hat wer Tipps?

Lg 

42 minutes ago, InDiesemMoment said:

Hi, 

sorry das ich Deutsch schreibe, ich kann leider kein Englisch. :(

Ich hab mit dem neuen Update  ( WickedWhims v166d - 2 November 2021 (3062035) ) ein Problem,

und zwar komme ich ins spiel aber in keinen Haushalt ohne die Fehlermeldung

>>> Fehlercode 102:1415e028:847f98cf.

Und ich werde immer zum Game Neustart verwiesen.

Dies tat ich schon öfters aber es ändert sich nix egal ob

ich das update auch noch mal neu runterlade etc.

Hat das noch jemand?

Sonst hab ich nur noch normale CC´´s für die Sims im spiel, und den MC Commander Mod. Natürlich auch Aktualisiert.

Vielleicht hat wer Tipps?

Lg 

I am guessing your game is also up-to-date.

Is this happening also in a new save (your current save could be corrupted)?
Have you tried loading the game without mods? If not, try doing that and remember to delete the localthumbcache.package before loading the game (and everytime you add or remove a mod).
If the game loads fine, then you have a mod problem and you need to check all of them (even what you call normal CCs).
If the game isn't loading correctly, even without mods, try repairing the game via Origin. Once the game is repaired, try loading it and see if it works. If it does add back your mods and test your game again.

Note: when testing your game with no mods, avoid saving your game before logging out.

1 hour ago, carnation77 said:

I am guessing your game is also up-to-date.

Is this happening also in a new save (your current save could be corrupted)?
Have you tried loading the game without mods? If not, try doing that and remember to delete the localthumbcache.package before loading the game (and everytime you add or remove a mod).
If the game loads fine, then you have a mod problem and you need to check all of them (even what you call normal CCs).
If the game isn't loading correctly, even without mods, try repairing the game via Origin. Once the game is repaired, try loading it and see if it works. If it does add back your mods and test your game again.

Note: when testing your game with no mods, avoid saving your game before logging out.

Thaaanks :) wird gleich probiert. 

4 minutes ago, InDiesemMoment said:

Thaaanks :) wird gleich probiert. 

Die Datei localthumbcache.package ist nicht vorhanden.

Hmm ? Mit allen anderen CC´s und Mods die ich habe läuft es echt top,

sobald ich Wicked einfüge funktioniert es nicht mehr.

Sonst läuft das Game flüssig. 

Ich denke aber ich werd es gleich noch mal probieren alles zu checken. 

20 minutes ago, InDiesemMoment said:

hat nicht funktioniert mit neuem speicherstand :/, localthumbcache.package hatte ich gefunden und hab es raus genommen, funktioniert immer noch nicht. 

Ich werd noch irre wenn nur Wicked und der commander mod drin ist läuft es :O ich forsch weiter ich danke dir aber trotzdem sehr für deine antwort @carnation7

Anyone else repeatedly getting a black screen with the new update? Like the game music and sounds are still going but the screen will at random times go black for a second then usually come back, but also I just had to stop playing because it wouldn't come back. Very annoying. Everything is updated, Origin, wicked whims itself, and the only add on I have is Lupobianco's file which was updated just a couple days ago. I deleted the local cache like one user recommended and it didn't do anything, and I made sure to delete the old mod files too

Edited by solana.baby
I thought something was working but it wasn't
2 hours ago, solana.baby said:

Anyone else repeatedly getting a black screen with the new update? Like the game music and sounds are still going but the screen will at random times go black for a second then usually come back, but also I just had to stop playing because it wouldn't come back. Very annoying. Everything is updated, Origin, wicked whims itself, and the only add on I have is Lupobianco's file which was updated just a couple days ago. I deleted the local cache like one user recommended and it didn't do anything, and I made sure to delete the old mod files too

Could be outdated Gfx drivers if you have a dedicated Gfx card.....try updating them.

Hello, lastException give me an error because "

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_FertilityTreatment_Process' contains incorrect/outdated information.

but i can't find it in any of my mod folder, unless obviously in WW where I place WW for 1.81 Sim 4 version (i have follow installation instruction perfectly)

any idea ?

56 minutes ago, Doramatsurugi said:

Hello, lastException give me an error because "

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_FertilityTreatment_Process' contains incorrect/outdated information.

but i can't find it in any of my mod folder, unless obviously in WW where I place WW for 1.81 Sim 4 version (i have follow installation instruction perfectly)

any idea ?

I take it you have the latest version?

Hallo, I am running sims 4 version (1.80.69.1030) and the latest WW version but the game does not give the wicked option in the reel, however I do get to change all the settings. I have enabled mod / scripts, and I get the purple window notification. I've search around for hours to find a fix but nothing has worked so far. I tried running the game with only WW Enabled with / without animations. What other possible solutions can I try?

Im getting this message when i try to play (last version of the game updated).

I updated all the mods and i tried to repair the game too.

I tried to play the game without mods and everything was ok.

I tried to play the game with all mods and without wickedhims and eveything was ok too.

I tried to play the game with all mods, including Wickedhims and i get this message again, stopping me to play the game (even trying another families).

Obs: the save file is not broken, since i can play without wickedhims.

Anyone here is experiencing this too?

image.png.c719852a051d552a82c431222d23ce7d.png

1 hour ago, pedrovpbr said:

I tried to play the game with all mods and without wickedhims and eveything was ok too.

I tried to play the game with all mods, including Wickedhims and i get this message again, stopping me to play the game (even trying another families).

Problem Solved people!

Solution: I deleted a CC Bad file called [Secretcrush]Real_3Dpussyw01fixed.package

On 07.11.2021 at 23:31, pedrovpbr said:

Проблема решена людьми!

Решение: Я удалил плохой файл CC под названием [Secretcrush]Real_3Dpussyw01fixed.package

Hello. Tell me, please, how did you noticed the wrong file??

On 11/7/2021 at 1:45 PM, pedrovpbr said:

Secret crush pussy is the problem happened to me they have an update posted earlier today