WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

3 hours ago, AkayukII said:

This might not be the place to ask this question but does anyone know where I got these files from? I was just extracting a lot of animation mods and I forgot to check from which one these are.

Download any custom sims?  Sometimes some creators just lump the tray items in with the package files.  I've never come across that issue with the animation makers however, but I only stick with the still active animators.  I also don't see why they'd add tray files to their animation packages, object mods, sure, but tray files?  Seems odd.

Off topic, but sniff, I really miss the werewolves.  I'm working on my new halloween lot and I got the vampire but they went cheap on us and didn't give us werewolves this time around,.  They did look kinda silly in 2 and 3, they went with that Lon Chaney/Teen Wolf style, I'd like to see a Howling/Van Helsing look instead.   

Edited by Deviancy

Heads up, folks. The Spa Day refresh is on Tuesday. That means...

EXPECT A PATCH.

New traits and aspirations mean stuff is gonna break.

Turn off auto updates. NOW. Take Origin offline Tuesday morning. Watch the forums for broken and updated mods.

We warn you every time. It's not that hard.

3 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

EXPECT A PATCH.

Turn off auto updates. NOW. Take Origin offline Tuesday morning. Watch the forums for broken and updated mods.

Full back-up copy  to another partition completed.  Thanks. 

2 hours ago, BatDood said:

With the Spa update, it looks like there's going to be the ability for manicures/pedicures as well.

I'm guessing some CAS stuff is gonna break too.

For once i actually like what the Gurus, sorry Ahem "lazy Devs" have done with this upcoming update.

I just wish they would add a new category in head accessories for eyelashes.

Then the Kijiko ones could be moved from the ring slot without issues.

Yes everyone, i called them Lazy. 

They lost a bit of my respect long ago, and after the (star wars "Batty" pack) lost all of my respect.

And that pack was the devs decision, not EA.

wow, my post started to turn into a rant, i should stop!

sorry @BatDood no rant was intended at you, its for the defenders of the Lazy ones! ;) 

20 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Yes everyone, i called them Lazy. 

They lost a bit of my respect long ago, and after the (star wars "Batty" pack) lost all of my respect.

And that pack was the devs decision, not EA.

Nailed It, I agree, lol.

Then there was...

Nevermind ;)

This look good :)

TURBODRIVER has released WickedWhims Patreon version v168, adding Multi-Sims Sex Starting, Ability to Leave Sex, Showering Together, Sex Animations and Relationships Improvements, Sex Party Events, a new trait, expanded booty calls, and a few more things.

33 minutes ago, procian said:

This look good :)

TURBODRIVER has released WickedWhims Patreon version v168, adding Multi-Sims Sex Starting, Ability to Leave Sex, Showering Together, Sex Animations and Relationships Improvements, Sex Party Events, a new trait, expanded booty calls, and a few more things.

Oooh, that all sounds great. But I'm particularly interested in the "Showering Together" thing, and that seems like one of the smaller additions! Lol. I've been wanting a way for couples to bathe together for a really long time now. Especially after sex.

On 9/3/2021 at 10:05 PM, DarkAudit said:

I have a hunch they just keep on planning on milking 4 for eons with an add on here and an add on there, and watch, there will be another halloween themed one in October.  If they bring back werewolves, great, if they don't, I'm done with the add ons.  Of course I'd only want werewolves if WW sexualized them and gave them something clever that other Sims can't do, like giving the curse to other sims via sex.  There are werewolf stories out there where the curse can be passed on via sex, like in Cursed, and in a book series called Bestial.  I mean it makes sense, the curse is spread via bodily fluids, which is why when they bite a victim and the victim survives, they have the curse.  So if they don't wear a rubber and have sex, it would be spread that way as well.  

2 hours ago, AuspiciousDefiance said:

Oooh, that all sounds great. But I'm particularly interested in the "Showering Together" thing, and that seems like one of the smaller additions! Lol. I've been wanting a way for couples to bathe together for a really long time now. Especially after sex.

Me too....

55 minutes ago, Deviancy said:

I have a hunch they just keep on planning on milking 4 for eons with an add on here and an add on there, and watch, there will be another halloween themed one in October.  If they bring back werewolves, great, if they don't, I'm done with the add ons.  Of course I'd only want werewolves if WW sexualized them and gave them something clever that other Sims can't do, like giving the curse to other sims via sex.  There are werewolf stories out there where the curse can be passed on via sex, like in Cursed, and in a book series called Bestial.  I mean it makes sense, the curse is spread via bodily fluids, which is why when they bite a victim and the victim survives, they have the curse.  So if they don't wear a rubber and have sex, it would be spread that way as well.  

I want a singing/musician career for get famous....

34 minutes ago, esprit23 said:

when I change location, if I go to the park and I come back home, I have to redo my specs

Then you have a Traveling bug of sorts.

Could be another Mod/CC causing it or... (Remove all mods/cc except Wicked + Animations and retest)

Corrupted Sim/Household (Play another Household to test)

Corrupted Save Game (Load a new Save Game to test)

Corrupted Game (Do an Origin/Steam game repair just in case)

Always delete your localthumbcache.pkg when removing mods, testing, etc.  

On 9/4/2021 at 1:05 AM, DarkAudit said:

EXPECT A PATCH.

JUST A REMINDER! 

33 minutes ago, esprit23 said:

I delete all, I repair the game, I just have WickedWhims, for the test I took the person who gives when we start a game without changing anything, but when I change places, he reset WickedWhims. I left the house to go to the park and WickedWhims was reset. no error message

Upload your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file found in your TS4 folder.

Something very strange is going on and I've not see this before.

Use the white paperclip below or choose files to upload file here.