WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Just curious is it okay to use MC Command Center along side WickedWhims? I was on the website and could not find anything about it. I have the woohoo package installed on MC Command Center. Do I need to remove that for WickedWhims to work 100%?  Not currently having any issues, just curious ^_^

25 minutes ago, SpookyOhs said:

Just curious is it okay to use MC Command Center along side WickedWhims? I was on the website and could not find anything about it. I have the woohoo package installed on MC Command Center. Do I need to remove that for WickedWhims to work 100%?  Not currently having any issues, just curious ^_^

MC Command Center is one of those "you need to have it in you game' mods and Wicked Whims works just fine with it.

WW version = 165h

sims version = dont know where to find at but it is up to date

1 female, 2 males.  males are brothers.  all three have incest and polyamorous traits. open relationship switch is checked.

female has full friend and romance bars with both guys.  both guys have full friend bars with each other.

the female can have sex with either brother no problem. when using ask to join in (i have her doing the asking) and invite the other brother to join i get the message

"~Male~ refuses to have sex with ~Other Male~

* ~Male~ has a significant other"

had this problem before.  i dont want the guys to be romantic with each other.  they are just interested in the girl.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v165i [2021-08-17]
1 hour ago, ponutpounder said:

What does influence the photos rating on simhub rating? When I take photos with M/F I got usually 72-76%, and with M/F/F I'm getting 120%-124%. Does it calculate by number of females? By photography skill? Or it's just some feature that is but is kinda just there.

You might wanna bring this up on Patreon.

That feature is still being tweaked.

15 minutes ago, TranceSpirit said:

Sometimes the WW settings get put back to defaults when updating.

As long as you don't have a previous WW version hiding somewhere and it's loading properly.

Try this to maybe get things working again.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

It's just a button that flips some other WW settings to make sex easier with less refusals.

But it does make WW sex autonomy occur more frequently.

If it still doesn't work you might have another mod blocking it.

Even a stupid piece of bad CC like makeup can cause WW to stop working.

In this case all you can do is remove all your other mods/cc to find out which one is the cause.

33 minutes ago, yugioh37 said:

I have a bug where in first person, when you move your head, now your arms move too and it messes up the whole animation. Any word on a fix? It's been like this the last two updates. Not updating my sims anymore...

It's a game bug from the last game patch and animations so TURBO can't fix it yet.

Basically First Person WW is broke now unless EA has a patch to fix it.

43 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Sometimes the WW settings get put back to defaults when updating.

As long as you don't have a previous WW version hiding somewhere and it's loading properly.

Try this to maybe get things working again.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

It's just a button that flips some other WW settings to make sex easier with less refusals.

But it does make WW sex autonomy occur more frequently.

If it still doesn't work you might have another mod blocking it.

Even a stupid piece of bad CC like makeup can cause WW to stop working.

In this case all you can do is remove all your other mods/cc to find out which one is the cause.

well I found out that the only thing that doesnt work is when I get a sim ask another for sex.. all the other options work fine.. I guess its a WW issue that has to be fixed

10 minutes ago, TranceSpirit said:

well I found out that the only thing that doesnt work is when I get a sim ask another for sex.. all the other options work fine.. I guess its a WW issue that has to be fixed

If you mean manual NPC - NPC Sex there is another settings for that.

Think is in the Sex Settings Cheats: Enable manual NPC sex or something.

Then you use the NPC Sex menu instead of Sex.

27 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

If you mean manual NPC - NPC Sex there is another settings for that.

Think is in the Sex Settings Cheats: Enable manual NPC sex or something.

Then you use the NPC Sex menu instead of Sex.

I know but I didnt mean that even though it doesnt work either.. the only option that works is "Ask to join in" 

1 hour ago, TranceSpirit said:

I know but I didnt mean that even though it doesnt work either.. the only option that works is "Ask to join in" 

Two ways to ask for sex.

1. Use the Romance menu on a sim and find the 'Have Sex' interaction.

2. Click on Object > Sex > Sim > Animation

If sims are away, leaving, busy, or others they aren't available for sex.

When you click on a sim and see the 'Ask to Hang Out' menu it means they aren't available for sex.

Upload your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file found in your TS4 folder so we can look at it.

Use the White Paperclip below or choose files to upload the whole file.

23 hours ago, Shivax said:

I can't invite anybody to my house if Wicked Whims is installed. During the attempt they get the icon which suggests there is an obstacle despite the fact there is none. Making fresh save doesn't fix the problem.

Did you try to move the mods away that do something more than add an item, e.g. cheats, more collums in cas ?

Did you check your exception file? 

2 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

Did you try to move the mods away that do something more than add an item, e.g. cheats, more collums in cas ?

Did you check your exception file? 

1. I don't have such mods. The only things I have installed are Wicked Whims, some bondage furniture and the body it was recommended for it (Eve v6)

2. I don't have any exception file generated (I think they are supposed to generate automatically? I'm kinda new to Sims mods).

sims4.png.503f49e41ef7c6e488142d623b70592c.png

1 hour ago, Shivax said:

1. I don't have such mods. The only things I have installed are Wicked Whims, some bondage furniture and the body it was recommended for it (Eve v6)

2. I don't have any exception file generated (I think they are supposed to generate automatically? I'm kinda new to Sims mods).

1. Go into Build Buy mode and click the front door and make sure the Green Arrows on ground are facing outside.

2. In game with your active sim click on front door and make it front door if it isn't and select unlock if you see that menu.

3. Repair Game through Origin or Steam whichever one you got your game from.

This problems is normally a game issue not related to Wicked Whims. 

Hi, 

I just started a New Sims 4 Game installed many mods and sure installed sims 4 completly new. I just have more  body mods than one like eve v8 and v6  and this 

WickedWhims-CAS-bodyselector-EveV6 and some other bodys.

My Problem is just i cant get them Naked in Cas Full edit mode... as i switch back to tattooes they get standard underwear on.  Which mod can be a problem ? Its on every body i choose.. even default or some others. 

What  Can i Do ? or for what mod i am looking ?

I played 3 Years ago. and just dropped the clothes back to this mod folder not any Script files. maybe some body mods or sliders.

Nipples are also disappearing on body select screen and comes back at clothing option

Thx in advance and i apologize for my grammar.

Look via picture they get always back to standard underwear.

underwear.png

Edited by Jimi123