WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

23 hours ago, babuchas said:

There is something wrong with your wicked whims. Those likes and dislikes have text, like any other preference in vanilla game. You should check if your game is updated (1.77 or later), your wicked whims updated, no more that one copy of wicked whims in the mods folder, and that ww is no more than 1 folder deep inside the mods folder. Check also if you have other mods installed that might be causing trouble with ww and update or remove them. 

Thanks. Do you have an idea as to what sort of mod might interfere with ww? There are hundreds of files in my mod folder mostly consisting of clothing, makeup, and hairdos.

18 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

Thanks. Do you have an idea as to what sort of mod might interfere with ww? There are hundreds of files in my mod folder mostly consisting of clothing, makeup, and hairdos.

UI mods usually cause this type of issue.

UI cheat mod by weerbesu would be my first guess. = update it.

Update "ALL" your script mods, yes all of them.

And don't forget to delete the "localthumbcache.package" file in your "The Sims 4" folder -

(Always delete this file "every time" you add/remove mods/files from your mods folder).

:) 

5 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

UI mods usually cause this type of issue.

UI cheat mod by weerbesu would be my first guess. = update it.

Update "ALL" your script mods, yes all of them.

And don't forget to delete the "localthumbcache.package" file in your "The Sims 4" folder -

(Always delete this file "every time" you add/remove mods/files from your mods folder).

:) 

I don't use UI mods and WW is the only script mod installed, and both it and the game are up to date. Thanks for the suggestions though.

9 hours ago, onesumgame said:

It could be a lot of things. But the first thing i would do is to take every other mod out of the mods folder, except wicked whims. Put them somewhere else, desktop for example. Then delete the localthumbscache file AND then repair your game. Then start the game again and see if the problem is fixed. If it is not fixed then its not mod related, and we can focus on something else.

If it works fine after you remove everything else you can go with the 50/50 strategy: Add 50% of your mods back, and test again, if it works fine, take those out and try the other 50%. That way you can narrow down what cc might be causing the problem. 

But first, and because the 50/50 system can be quite time consuming, see if it works without any other cc except ww. 

Edited by babuchas
15 hours ago, babuchas said:

It could be a lot of things. But the first thing i would do is to take every other mod out of the mods folder, except wicked whims. Put them somewhere else, desktop for example. Then delete the localthumbscache file AND then repair your game. Then start the game again and see if the problem is fixed. If it is not fixed then its not mod related, and we can focus on something else.

If it works fine after you remove everything else you can go with the 50/50 strategy: Add 50% of your mods back, and test again, if it works fine, take those out and try the other 50%. That way you can narrow down what cc might be causing the problem. 

But first, and because the 50/50 system can be quite time consuming, see if it works without any other cc except ww. 

I followed your instructions and found the culprit. Thank you for taking the time to help.

This is the problematic file:

sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package

Mr. Turbo driver, could you add a button "show previous sex animation", now there is only a button "show next sex animation".

There is also a very lack of opportunity not only to take off clothes during sex, but also to put on any part of the clothes (for example, underwear).

Tom and Tina Peeping no longer spawn when I start a new game, tried resetting Whims, removing the thumbnail cache, and I'm down to basemental, wicked, and some dancing mod by sacrificial script mod wise, and 20 playable sims out of 80 that can be used,.  I also noticed playable sims with the peeping attribute no longer come by to peep.  So something is blocking the autonomy on the peeping, and disallowing the spawning of Tina or Tom, and its odd because it worked 3 days ago, it started when I started a new game in Windeburg.  But I also noticed my eco meter isn't going to green anymore, even with like 20 turbines and solar panels.  

Tried adjusting peeping spawning to 0.95 instead of the default 0.35, no go.  The only thing I've added to mods before this issue started was Grey naya's paetron animation package, which shouldn't have anything to do with peeping.  

Maybe the game is just taking longer to trigger the peeping, it does work manually however, had one of the bots peep for awhile manually.  Amd while I'm going on about this issue, lets say I manage to fix it, is there a way to pick between Tom or Tina or is it totally up to Whims.  I prefer Tom because its more realistic, I mean lets be real, women peepers, I'm sure a few exist but its always primarily been a guy mental illness.

23 minutes ago, AkayukII said:

Is there a way to disable same gender/sex interactions or is it tied to the animations?

WW determines which sim pairs to pick for sex  based on the WW Settings Gender Rules or when sims are same sex genders/partners.

Since the game itself adds several same sex married couples in the game those sims are Gay or Lesbian Gender Preference.

Now 2 ways to stop them.

1. To set all sims for straight sex genders use cheat command: ww.preference_hetero 100 all

(This will make all sims in game straight sex gender preference)

(But if WW Settings are wrong it won't matter because all sims do it with any gender anyway)

2. Shift+Click on sim and select Wicked > Sex > Disable For Autonomy (This one works no mater what)

Now to make sure all your WW Settings are set for Straight Sex gender preference, with the exception that gay couples will still do it with each other if step one above isn't used.

(At least it's only the gay couples doing it and not every sim in the game, but your choice).

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON

/Cheats: Always Accept (0 bar or 1 bar)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON

Joining Sex: OFF (this may or may not be what your want)

Relationship Awareness: OFF, (Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF

Sex Location Memory: ON

Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON=less joining in sex if in romantic relationships)

25 minutes ago, AkayukII said:

Is there a way to disable random sims having sex? Like If its not controlled by me. I don't want the go having sex on their own.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Asking for Sex Dialogs Settings: Enable all three

(Sims will ask first before running off)

(There is no dialog control for NPC-NPC asking for sex)

You might get tired of seeing them pop up all the time tho.

If you want to stop all NPC-NPC sex autonomy or make less often:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -3.0 or less and NPC sims must have higher relationship for random sex with other NPC's)

(Set to -15.0 to stop them)

Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (same as above but this is for Player sims)

Edited by Scorpio
18 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

WW determines which sim pairs to pick for sex  based on the WW Settings Gender Rules or when sims are same sex genders/partners.

Since the game itself adds several same sex married couples in the game those sims are Gay or Lesbian Gender Preference.

Now 2 ways to stop them.

1. To set all sims for straight sex genders use cheat command: ww.preference_hetero 100 all

(This will make all sims in game straight sex gender preference)

(But if WW Settings are wrong it won't matter because all sims do it with any gender anyway)

2. Shift+Click on sim and select Wicked > Sex > Disable For Autonomy (This one works no mater what)

Now to make sure all your WW Settings are set for Straight Sex gender preference, with the exception that gay couples will still do it with each other if step one above isn't used.

(At least it's only the gay couples doing it and not every sim in the game, but your choice).

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON

/Cheats: Always Accept (0 bar or 1 bar)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON

Joining Sex: OFF (this may or may not be what your want)

Relationship Awareness: OFF, (Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF

Sex Location Memory: ON

Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON=less joining in sex if in romantic relationships)

Thanks. Another question if you don't mind. I know that there is a global jealousy switch. But is there a way for the partner or husband/wife to still get jealous? 

Because when you turn off global jealousy the wife/husband doesn't get mad at the sim anymore.

For example I want a male sim to have multiple romantic relationships but set it in a way that these multiple partners won't get jealous at each other but their husband/wife can still get jealous to the male sim that has multiple relationships.

I guess it sounds complicated lol

Edited by AkayukII
17 minutes ago, AkayukII said:

For example I want a male sim to have multiple romantic relationships but set it in a way that these multiple partners won't get jealous at each other but their husband/wife can still get jealous to the male sim that has multiple relationships.

Without turning Global Jealousy OFF, there's a way to do what you want using WW Traits.

You can find them by clicking on a sims:

WickedWhims > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > Give Wicked Attributes.

Just give the Male and his partners the Polyamorous trait

Don't give the spouses any.

46 minutes ago, AkayukII said:

I guess it sounds complicated lol

Just a little but it can be done as my game is set up the same way.

Above post with global WW settings.

Relationship Awareness ON

Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: ON

Of course you want the other WW Cheat to enable Jealousy too.

There is also a Jealous main trait you can add to your wife in CAS.

Now the settings are to make sims not cheat on their romantic partners.

But you want your male sim to be able to cheat:

Click on your sim and select Wicked > Pesonaliztion > Attributes > Give Attributes > Adulterer

(You can also do this with any other sims in game you want)

(So you could make Bella Goth and Eliza Pancakes Adulterers too for example)

I find this works better than using the Poly Attribute but you might need it to prevent other partners from getting jealous.

Might be better to use both.

Edited by Scorpio
1 hour ago, BatDood said:

Without turning Global Jealousy OFF, there's a way to do what you want using WW Traits.

You can find them by clicking on a sims:

WickedWhims > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > Give Wicked Attributes.

Just give the Male and his partners the Polyamorous trait

Don't give the spouses any.

Is there a ww cheat that lets me do this to all wives/husbands?

5 minutes ago, AkayukII said:

Is there a ww cheat that lets me do this to all wives/husbands?

No cheat as traits have to be assigned manually so you'll have to do them one by one.

From what I understand the functionality to multi-select sims to add traits will be coming to Loverslab but it's still in the Patreon stage at the moment.

Well I got Tina Peeping back but talk about a total pita.

First off, I reset the mod as I said, even removed it and then loaded the game without it, saved the game without it, then re-added to get a fresh install.  The issue, I think it was the Myers sim I made the other day and gave the peeping trait to, that's never been an issue in the past but the game corrupts things all of the time, like friendship,  Going back to peeping, I prefer Tom over Tina and I usually just go into CaS and chance her to a dude but not gonna do it this time, don't want to break anything after all that work this morning.   

1 minute ago, AkayukII said:

This might not be the place to ask this question but does anyone know where I got these files from? I was just extracting a lot of animation mods and I forgot to check from which one these are.

image.png.c32bf745abe33a1116c6337be793d5da.png

Those files are information for either custom Sims or Lots in your personal Gallery.

Where did you find these files? In your Mods folder?

They shouldn't be there if that's the case.

There's a 'Tray' folder in your Sims 4 folder that those files should be in.

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

Those files are information for either custom Sims or Lots in your personal Gallery.

Where did you find these files? In your Mods folder?

They shouldn't be there if that's the case.

There's a 'Tray' folder in your Sims 4 folder that those files should be in.

Yeah they were in my mods folder and I just moved them in my tray folder.