WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]

41 minutes ago, babuchas said:

The problem is that their skins are outfits, not real skins. You could do it with MCCC. Copy one of their outfits (for example swimming outfit) in live mod. Then get them nude (for example by taking a bath) and paste the outfit over the nude outfit. 

I have seen.
It's a shame, laziness on EA's part.
I had tried to keep only the head part of the npc scoundrel leader's disguise so that when he gets naked, he only keeps the makeup and hair but it looks like it's together.
And in the CUS, I can't find the disguise. It is neither possible that by staying dressed, he can take out his sex.

6 hours ago, hana120 said:

I have seen.
It's a shame, laziness on EA's part.
I had tried to keep only the head part of the npc scoundrel leader's disguise so that when he gets naked, he only keeps the makeup and hair but it looks like it's together.
And in the CUS, I can't find the disguise. It is neither possible that by staying dressed, he can take out his sex.

Batuu aliens are NPCs, just like the easter bunny, Patchy or The Grim Reaper. Those of us who use adult mods sometimes forget about the fact that the vanilla game is only 12+ rated... Why would they spend time and resources into making nudeable NPCs that aren't supposed to get naked ever?

The only way I can think to make it possible is installing cc that adds the alien heads as skin details, hats or something like that and then use MCC like @babuchassaid or find a mod that replaces them. I found this one with a quick google search https://twitter.com/NeilSimming/status/1303733634185207809, but there could be others. I don't own that pack, so I can't test it and I don't know exactly if it's just a skin detail that you have to apply manually or a default replacement, but you could give it a try

Edited by Vampiressa
18 hours ago, Husk said:

If you still have the "Ask for Sex" then it'd mean you're not using the latest release of WickedWhims since they were replaced by a "Make a Move" interaction.

Based on this I think you might have more than one copy of WW in your Mods folder causing your issues.

I found the obstacle which stopped WW from working properly and having blank "settings" options. As my mod folder is a mess, I do not know which mod these files belongs to. Can anyone identify these files:Error.png.ed9aa4f806220ca985e4b5584f976b9f.png

Edited by violetaz
8 hours ago, violetaz said:

I do not know which mod these files belongs to.

They don't belong to anything as they are just bad makeup files.

But from what I've read they are merged files containing other hidden outdated mods and content.

Others have reported the same problem with sims3melancholic_highlight.

I have some problem guys.

Always if some1 buy drink at bar in my strip club game have LE.

Thats the LE:

Game Version: 1.79.93.1030, WickedWhims Version: v166a, BMD/NWP/MCCC
09/18/21 15:12:57 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 95, in _turbolib_interaction_run
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 34, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 50, in _execute_event_methods_gen
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_drink_purchase_profit.py", line 97, in _wickedwhims_serve_bar_drink_at_stripclub
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_drink_purchase_profit.py", line 124, in _profit_sold_drink
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_bar_tooltip_override.py", line 34, in update_stripclub_bar_supply_status_tooltip
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 516, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 385, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 539, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run internal method '_turbolib_interaction_run' at 'InteractionQueue.run_interaction_gen'. -> TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

My script mods: WW, BMD, NMP, MCCC, LittleMsSam_UnlockDoorForChosenSims, roBurky - MeaningfulStories, Tmex-BetterExceptions (not helping here its prob just only WW error)

Any ideas? 

I have last patch and last updates for mods, but i am not sure what about NISAK cuz NISAK is from 08. and not sure thats support last patch to WW.

3 hours ago, ktojestzjebem333 said:

I have some problem guys.

Always if some1 buy drink at bar in my strip club game have LE.

Thats the LE:

File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 95, in _turbolib_interaction_run
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 34, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 50, in _execute_event_methods_gen
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_drink_purchase_profit.py", line 97, in _wickedwhims_serve_bar_drink_at_stripclub
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_drink_purchase_profit.py", line 124, in _profit_sold_drink
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_bar_tooltip_override.py", line 34, in update_stripclub_bar_supply_status_tooltip
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 516, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 385, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 539, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run internal method '_turbolib_interaction_run' at 'InteractionQueue.run_interaction_gen'. -> TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

My script mods: WW, BMD, NMP, MCCC, LittleMsSam_UnlockDoorForChosenSims, roBurky - MeaningfulStories, Tmex-BetterExceptions (not helping here its prob just only WW error)

Any ideas? 

I have last patch and last updates for mods, but i am not sure what about NISAK cuz NISAK is from 08. and not sure thats support last patch to WW.

Last version of Nisa is 8th september 2021. If yours is from 2008 then its definitively outdated ??. But now being serious, you should link here the full le file so we can look into it, instead of copy-pasting only a small part of it, that way we can get more information.

Edited by babuchas

@babuchas

09/18/21 15:04:32 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166a\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\_ts4_stripclub_business.py", line 206, in on_loading_screen_animation_finished

09/18/21 15:08:40 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166a\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\_ts4_stripclub_business.py", line 206, in on_loading_screen_animation_finished

09/18/21 15:11:47 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:11:48 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:11:56 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:11:56 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:12:53 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:12:54 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:18:40 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:18:41 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:18:55 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:19:07 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:19:45 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:19:49 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:19:51 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:20:36 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:20:50 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:20:52 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:20:54 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:21:17 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:21:18 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:21:49 Traceback (most recent call last):

09/18/21 15:21:50 Traceback (most recent call last):

Thats "WickedWhims_v166a_Exception" normal LE file not change, so its WW LE I think?

Any idea, how to fix it?

My game is now generating this...

Game Version: 1.79.93.1030, WickedWhims Version: v166a, MCCC
09/19/21 18:29:04 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166a\_ts4_proximity_component.py", line 62, in _on_proximity_component_per_sim_pulse
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\nudity\generic\nudity_reactions\nearby_reaction.py", line 45, in on_sim_nudity_proximity_component_pulse
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\generic\utils\state.py", line 23, in is_sim_going_to_sex_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\main\sim_ev_data.py", line 529, in is_pre_sex_ready
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\main\sim_ev_data.py", line 84, in __call__
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_sim_id'
TurboLib: Failed to inject Sim proximity component per sim pulse at 'ProximityComponent._add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim'. -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_sim_id'

Installed the latest public version today after a couple of week not playing.

First of all; Thank you for this mod. It's truely amazing :)

Second: I LOVE the "enable positioning" feature and how easily you can very precisely move the action exactly where you want it for screenshots etc.

But my question is: Is there any way to use that kind of positioning system with the arrows with static poses?
Downloaded the pose player thing and currently kinda playing a "photographer" with a studio and that type of accurate positioning to be available at all times would be INCREDIBLE :)

Now basically using sex animations to take my perfect snapshots because it's the most accurate way to position anything. That, or I'm just oblivious to something else that exists. Still, huge fan of the positioning action. So damn precise!

On 9/17/2021 at 3:31 PM, TheXForce said:

Hi guys, can be a bit silly question, but anyone has the v161c version could send it to me please? I am using an older version (November 2020 patch) and I can't get the newest at the moment. Many thanks

Here. 

Just Don't expect support for this old version.

I have archived WW versions back to v158g.

WickedWhims v161c - 16 November 2020.zip

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Here. 

Just Don't expect support for this old version.

I have archived WW versions back to v158g.

WickedWhims v161c - 16 November 2020.zip 65.48 MB · 0 downloads

Not sure why you would provide help to this guy. He has a game that is clearly a cracked version. All this does is encourage people to pirate games.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Not sure why you would provide help to this guy. He has a game that is clearly a cracked version. All this does is encourage people to pirate games.

I don't care if he/she has a cracked version or not.

He wanted it, i had it, problem solved.

Now he/she can play the game. 

It's all good, don't worry be happy. :) 

30 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

I don't care if he/she has a cracked version or not.

He wanted it, i had it, problem solved.

Now he/she can play the game. 

It's all good, don't worry be happy. :) 

Very disappointed in your answer. You should care. I would think that the administrators of LL would frown on the support of pirated games. Most people here have legally BOUGHT the game. Why should pirates get the same benefits as those of us who legally purchased the game? So, you have no problem with someone pirating a game, and getting everything they want for free? Not cool.

29 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Very disappointed in your answer. You should care. I would think that the administrators of LL would frown on the support of pirated games. Most people here have legally BOUGHT the game. Why should pirates get the same benefits as those of us who legally purchased the game? So, you have no problem with someone pirating a game, and getting everything they want for free? Not cool.

To be fair it is just about the only way to actually own the game that you have supposedly purchased these days.

(I say "supposedly" because technically what you actually buy is the rights to a digital copy of the game, so not really the game its self.. which is why digital piracy isn't theft, in the same way that loot boxes aren't unregulated gambling, but I digress).

I happen to share the same sentiments as the other two, if you can't tell.

20 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

To be fair it is just about the only way to actually own the game that you have supposedly purchased these days.

You don't own a physical copy of the game, that's true. But you have purchased an agreement from the vendor that gives you the right to download and play the game. The DRM is in place to make sure that the creators of the game (in this case EA Games/Maxis) are getting money back from their investment of 5+ years or often more, and millions of dollars they spent in development. I think it's only fair that they get paid, don't you? Instead, people like this guy in question gets to download it off a game torrent site for free. And then gets all the benefits pandered to him as if he had actually bought the game.

20 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

(I say "supposedly" because technically what you actually buy is the rights to a digital copy of the game, so not really the game its self.. which is why digital piracy isn't theft, in the same way that loot boxes aren't unregulated gambling, but I digress).

It doesn't matter what the format of something is. It's intellectual property whether it's in the form of a physical disk or a digital file. You pay for the Fair Use rights to have that digital property under the terms of the EULA.

Anyway, this is the last comment I'm going to make on this. The guy got his old version of WW. I don't agree with pandering to pirates. Done with this conversation, as it is the topic for another forum.

1 hour ago, korbe said:

REQUEST = 4 Tit Alien females?

how about another set of breasts under the others for a much more 'alien' feel?

they'd need some very unique outfits or just let the 2nd pair hang out!

Something like the 3 breasted alien hooker in Total Recall? Thats a classic ?

TotalRecall-600x337.webp

5 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

"administration of LL" what are you trying to do by saying this?

I archive a lot of old mods, the only reason i have WW versions that far back is because i just never deleted them.

I usually only keep the last three versions.

Also=

1- I do own the game through Origin and have all but three of the DLC's. btw.

2- How do you know they have a cracked game (they never said that). - sometimes i don't update this game for a while if it is stable, or have not played in a long time. It happens.

3- Again no, i don't care if they have a cracked game. - I told them to not expect support for the old WW version.

Your post doesn't help at all, it just makes me kind of disappointed myself and makes me not want to help on here anymore.