WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

4 hours ago, Zathuul said:

I'm not exactly sure how to stop it from updating, I use origin. Any tips on how to do that would be appreciated.

1) In Origin select origin, then application settings, scroll down till you reach client updating (no idea the correct naming in English, but it is nearly at the bottom) and switch off automatic game updates. This will stop Origin from autoupdating the game.
2) In Origin click on origin, then select go offline. This will stop Origin from reminding you that there is an unavoidable update.

You can go back online once the game is loaded to access the gallery.

Edited by carnation77

Anyway, from what I have seen so far, the most important mod (MCCC) is working and the major NSFW mods have been updated (at least those I use :-P).

UI Cheat Extension has also been updated.

Still waiting on T.O.O.L and I am not sure all mods by LittleMsSam are ok. Some were updated, but she is recovering from surgery so she won't be online much the next few days.

All mods by Biechens seem to be fine.

I think I will take the leap and update the game. lol

1 hour ago, carnation77 said:

Still waiting on T.O.O.L and I am not sure all mods by LittleMsSam are ok. Some were updated, but she is recovering from surgery so she won't be online much the next few days.

I use a lot of her mods and I usually don't pull the update trigger until she gives the okay.

I can wait as I'm in no rush to update.

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

I use a lot of her mods and I usually don't pull the update trigger until she gives the okay.

Agree.

I think the "offline" mode is really helpful. Though i seen the notice for the update, the game is still not updated. I think everyone should wait. No rush for me either.

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

The pull the game has got on me could be described with a periodic function.

I can go months barely playing and then bam I am find myself deeply immersed in it for weeks.

At the moment I am coming out from a deep immersion phase (I really like CoL) and I don't feel like playing a lot, so it's alright for me to update right away.

@TURBODRIVER

My rant...

Sims should be able to fuck anywhere in game without location restrictions.

Instead I get this from my WW Info Log:

09/08/21 13:23:44 [SEX_AUTONOMY/INFO] Failed to select a suitable Sex Location from COMFORT Location Style for Random Sex Autonomy.

Why?

No walls and no rooms.

Yes they'll use the Toilet in the Washroom but I have it disabled as I want them to use other objects on the generic lot type, and other lot types as well.

Bed, Shower, Table, Love Seat and Picnic Table are all viable sex objects. 

No other sims are around either.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics/Autonomy Location Styles: Outdoors Style Locations (Within Lot Boundaries) ENABLED

This switch does not work.

Camping.jpg

On 9/7/2021 at 11:43 AM, Scorpio said:

Téléchargez votre fichier WickedWhimsInfoLog.log trouvé dans votre dossier TS4.

Quelque chose de très étrange se passe et je n'ai jamais vu cela auparavant.

Utilisez le trombone blanc ci-dessous ou choisissez les fichiers à télécharger ici.

I don't know what to do anymore, I cleaned up but it's still coming back

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

Edited by esprit23
13 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

@TURBODRIVER

My rant...

09/08/21 13:23:44 [SEX_AUTONOMY/INFO] Failed to select a suitable Sex Location from COMFORT Location Style for Random Sex Autonomy.

Why?

No walls and no rooms.

Yes they'll use the Toilet in the Washroom but I have it disabled as I want them to use other objects on the generic lot type, and other lot types as well.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics/Autonomy Location Styles: Outdoors Style Locations (Within Lot Boundaries) ENABLED

Camping.jpg

There is a lot of room for "adventures". Just saying. :)

After all, they have autonomy so they should make use of whats there.

14 minutes ago, esprit23 said:

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 2.8 MB · 1 download

CherryPie_CumMesh.package, SkyrimLL_BimboAspiration.package, SkyrimLL_BimboTrait.package, [Helio] HB Slider.package 

You still have these duplicates in your Mod folder, check to make sure they're not in another folder. I hope that SkyrimmLL is a creator name and not that those belong to Skyrim. Did you delete you localthumbcache.package file when you were done deleting things? I don't know if Basemental has an update out yet so that may be causing you problems and you may need to remove it until there is an update. And remove either Ksuihuh_Venue List.package or Basemental-Venue-List.package, you can only have one venue list.

?

Edited by GreyMouse
26 minutes ago, esprit23 said:

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 2.8 MB · 0 downloads

You can only use one Venue List in game so pick just one.

Several mods each include their own.

Do a search for Venue or List and make sure you only have one.

Basemental-Venue-List.package

Ksuihuh_Venue List.package (Delete)

Still have 4 duplicates.

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (4): CherryPie_CumMesh.package, SkyrimLL_BimboAspiration.package, SkyrimLL_BimboTrait.package, [Helio] HB Slider.package.

Sex_Addict_Aspirations_Mod v1.0.package, SkyrimLL_BimboAspiration.package, SkyrimLL_BimboTrait.package

Custom Aspirations and Traits get broken quite often so I'd remove them and test.

All the [BB] Male body parts obsolete so they should also be deleted.

The only one that still works is the Female Top.

Don't know what else could cause stats or specs to change from travelling.

Trying to figure out what specs you are talking about?

Have you tried the game without any mods.

Or just try with Wicked Whims + Animations and remove the rest.

Edited by Scorpio
8 hours ago, esprit23 said:

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 535.51 kB · 1 download

Get rid of the skyrim mods as they are way, way out of date. They were bugging my game well over a year ago and I honestly don't think they were updated once after their initial release which was...5 years ago? If I remember correctly it was real easy to diagnose because every time one of my sims would travel to a new lot there would be a conflict, so it was like, "What's wrong with this particular sim?"

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:

@TURBODRIVER

My rant...

Why?

No walls and no rooms.

Camping.jpg

this has been annoying me for ages depside having plenty of nice locations available like couches. beds and seats what do they use predominantly toilets and showers. would like to see something like a preferred location/object function.

15 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Why?

No walls and no rooms.

@TURBODRIVER

This pretty much sums up the situation for sex autonomy.

At the campsite In Granite Falls, I had the exact same experience. Outside autonomy is non-existent despite having lots of viable items to use. I could have my sim ask the other for sex and it would immediately get dropped from the queue.

I could click on a object and manually make them use it.

So on a hunch, I just created open big 'fake' room without walls and a grass floor and put all the objects in it. Immediately every item there was now being used for autonomy.

It has the illusion of being outside but it wasn't according to WW.

And I'm using the Extreme autonomy preset (only slightly modified).

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v166a [2021-09-10]
It's a Big job this update.

Is it possible to make the npc sims not to fuck with strangers ?
For example a single person will not f""k with another single person, unless they develop a romance.
For the other couples it's normal that they f'"''k.

Because each time it breaks the immersion to see 2 completely unknown npc f"""k

Sorry for my English