WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

So has anyone tried to disrupt the Sims Sessions concert? The stage isn't a viable sex location, *but* the performer is a viable partner at another location. That was as far as I went.

Additionally, it seems your MCCC settings for tray sims as NPCs will mess with the performers. Bebe and Joy got replaced in my game.

tdjoaST[1].png

2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Additionally, it seems your MCCC settings for tray sims as NPCs will mess with the performers. Bebe and Joy got replaced in my game.

I had that happen as well. It was weird seeing my sims performing instead of the ones that were supposed to be there. lol

I also had an issue where any of the sims in my world who attended the festival and wore t-shirts would not remove them after the night was over. Instead of re-CASing all of them, I reverted to a save just prior to going to the festival.

The event was a nice idea but not worth repeat visits for me.

14 hours ago, T501 said:

Is there a way to lock a clothing slot from being removed via undressing, either in WickedWhims directly or otherwise? Like, if I have a Sim with a hat and I want them to keep that hat on at all times, is there a setting I can toggle for that?

Not that specifically, but you can shift-click on the sim -> Wicked -> Sex -> Disable undressing in sex. That way that sim will keep what they're wearing on and then you can undress them manually during sex and choose what you want to remove.

There used to be another way using MCC to edit the bath outfit of that sim, which is the hidden outfit they use when they shower/bath, then go to WW settings -> Nudity settings -> Outfit undressing settings -> Advanced outfit settings -> Complete undressing type -> default, though I don't know if this is still working.

Another workaround would be to change the cathegory of the hat to skin detail with sims4studio, that way it will stay always on no matter what the sim is doing or which outfit they are wearing (or not wearing hehe).

Edited by Vampiressa
  • Last Module Called: _ts4_simple_trait.py
  • Last Function Called: <module>
  • Error message: Failure: 'wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait' (wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait) No module named 'traits.preference_enums' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'traits.preference_enums'), CategoryID: _ts4_simple_trait:9
1 hour ago, jacek82 said:
  • Last Module Called: _ts4_simple_trait.py
  • Last Function Called: <module>
  • Error message: Failure: 'wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait' (wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait) No module named 'traits.preference_enums' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'traits.preference_enums'), CategoryID: _ts4_simple_trait:9

Provide the actual file. Snippets don't really mean much as they don't provide all the data needed to get assistance.

3 hours ago, jacek82 said:

First of all you need to update your game.

MCCC and WW require the latest game version to work right.

Other mods like AEP, etc., might also need updating.

Delete Sims 4 Community Library for now until you get things working again then make sure it's updated too.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg and all your Old Last Exceptions.

On 7/4/2021 at 5:19 PM, BlueHorse259 said:

hi,

when my sim has sex it always say: used condom from inventory
but my sim has no condoms in his inventory 

thought you might wanna know 

I will second this.  My sims are using condoms despite having none in their inventory or household inventory.

6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Is your save set to have NPCs carry birth control?

How do I check that?

Right now my settings are:

Accuracy: Realistic

NPC Sims Birth Control Use Behavior: Moderate Mode

Condom Auto Use: Enabled

Pills Auto Use: Enabled

Condom Auto Remove: Enabled

The only way I can get my sim to stop using Condoms is to disable Condom Auto Use.  I just don't understand why my sim is equipping a condom when there is none in the sim or household inventory.

Edited by smadam813
2 hours ago, smadam813 said:

How do I check that?

Right now my settings are:

Accuracy: Realistic

NPC Sims Birth Control Use Behavior: Moderate Mode

Condom Auto Use: Enabled

Pills Auto Use: Enabled

Condom Auto Remove: Enabled

The only way I can get my sim to stop using Condoms is to disable Condom Auto Use.  I just don't understand why my sim is equipping a condom when there is none in the sim or household inventory.

Sims can use condoms from their partners' inventories too if they have some

1 hour ago, Vampiressa said:

Sims can use condoms from their partners' inventories too if they have some

This particular sim does not have anyone else in the household.  The message also says this sim is the one providing the condom as well.  Maybe that message just isn't correct, but I am at a loss.  I have noticed in the past that once the sim uses a condom once, that message then always appears regardless of the sims inventory.

This may only be a problem when having sex with another sim that is not part of the household.

Edited by smadam813
3 hours ago, smadam813 said:

This particular sim does not have anyone else in the household.  The message also says this sim is the one providing the condom as well.  Maybe that message just isn't correct, but I am at a loss.  I have noticed in the past that once the sim uses a condom once, that message then always appears regardless of the sims inventory.

This may only be a problem when having sex with another sim that is not part of the household.

By partner I didn't mean other sim in the household, I meant the sex partner.

You have "NPC Sims Birth Control Use Behavior: Moderate Mode" setting on, that means some NPCs will own and use birth control. So if your sim has sex with a NPC that has condoms in their inventory, your sim will use them.

It could be a bug, yes. But there's that possibility too

Edited by Vampiressa

The Woohoo options have suddenly started randomly reappearing in the pie menus in the last couple of days.  I've checked, and the settings still have the default WooHoo options disabled, so something odd seems to be happening, but I have no idea what.  Is anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Is there a download link for the last version from February, in case I need to roll back my version while troubleshooting my existing mods?

I'm getting a lot of crashing; trying to update my mods but it's hard to tell where the issues are other than I think it was WW updating, since I haven't touched it since March. My excption log:

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-08 14:11:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>mc_shared_utils.py:144</categoryid><desyncid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'mc_shared_utils' (mc_shared_utils) (AttributeError: type object 'Pack' has no attribute 'SP21')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : {'mc_file_io', 'mc_settings', 'mc_cmd_version'},&#13;&#10;        error_count : 11,&#13;&#10;        module_name : mc_shared_utils,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : mc_shared_utils]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_shared_utils,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4E2A34040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_shared_utils,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;       path : None,&#13;&#10;     parent : ,&#13;&#10;       spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_shared_utils', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB480E50&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\\mc_shared_utils.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_shared_utils', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB480E50&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\\mc_shared_utils.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_shared_utils', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB480E50&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\\mc_shared_utils.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB480E50&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : mc_shared_utils]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2021_1_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_shared_utils.py", line 143, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;                __name__ : mc_shared_utils,&#13;&#10;                 __doc__ : None,&#13;&#10;             __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;              __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script"&gt;,&#13;&#10;                __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='mc_shared_utils', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\\mc_shared_utils.pyc'),&#13;&#10;            __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;                __file__ : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_shared_utils.pyc,&#13;&#10;              __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;                      _ح : &lt;function _ح at 0x00007FF4BB498C20&gt;,&#13;&#10;                Settings : &lt;class 'mc_settings.Settings'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ؿشرز : &lt;class 'mc_settings.Settings'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    seed : &lt;bound method Random.seed of &lt;random.Random object at 0x00007FF4E31C0FA0&gt;&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 randint : &lt;bound method Random.randint of &lt;random.Random object at 0x00007FF4E31C0FA0&gt;&gt;,&#13;&#10;                  choice : &lt;bound method Random.choice of &lt;random.Random object at 0x00007FF4E31C0FA0&gt;&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      حض : &lt;bound method Random.seed of &lt;random.Random object at 0x00007FF4E31C0FA0&gt;&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      ظد : &lt;bound method Random.randint of &lt;random.Random object at 0x00007FF4E31C0FA0&gt;&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    عؽجؾ : &lt;bound method Random.choice of &lt;random.Random object at 0x00007FF4E31C0FA0&gt;&gt;,&#13;&#10;       is_available_pack : &lt;built-in function is_available_pack&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    Pack : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Pack&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ؿظزؼ : &lt;built-in function is_available_pack&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ذضغذ : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Pack&gt;,&#13;&#10;              BucksUtils : &lt;class 'bucks.bucks_utils.BucksUtils'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ذضسؾ : &lt;class 'bucks.bucks_utils.BucksUtils'&gt;,&#13;&#10;               BucksType : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: BucksType&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      ضز : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: BucksType&gt;,&#13;&#10;                   Types : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Types&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    زشسؿ : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Types&gt;,&#13;&#10;                services : &lt;module 'services' from 'E:\\Games\\Sims 4\\Data\\Simulation\\Gameplay\\simulation.zip\\services\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;          write_main_log : &lt;function write_main_log at 0x00007FF4BB501DD0&gt;,&#13;&#10;          ImportTrayData : &lt;class 'mc_file_io.ImportTrayData'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ظؿػؼ : &lt;function write_main_log at 0x00007FF4BB501DD0&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ذححش : &lt;class 'mc_file_io.ImportTrayData'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                     Age : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Age&gt;,&#13;&#10;                  Gender : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Gender&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 Species : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Species&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ؾدعخ : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Age&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ظججظ : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Gender&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    زصؼز : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Species&gt;,&#13;&#10;    get_caspart_bodytype : &lt;built-in function get_caspart_bodytype&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    غطحز : &lt;built-in function get_caspart_bodytype&gt;,&#13;&#10;          OutfitCategory : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: OutfitCategory&gt;,&#13;&#10;                BodyType : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: BodyType&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    عظجش : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: OutfitCategory&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    جػدػ : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: BodyType&gt;,&#13;&#10;           BodyTypeEnums : &lt;class 'mc_utils.BodyTypeEnums'&gt;,&#13;&#10;        GeneralUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_utils.GeneralUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;     DresserOutfitObject : &lt;class 'mc_utils.DresserOutfitObject'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ؾظخر : &lt;class 'mc_utils.BodyTypeEnums'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    طػشؾ : &lt;class 'mc_utils.GeneralUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    خخؾد : &lt;class 'mc_utils.DresserOutfitObject'&gt;,&#13;&#10;              format_exc : &lt;function format_exc at 0x00007FF4E2F64B90&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    طصزع : &lt;function format_exc at 0x00007FF4E2F64B90&gt;,&#13;&#10;              BUCK_TYPES : {'Retail': 12289, 'Club': &lt;BucksType.ClubBucks = 64&gt;, 'Restaurant': 65, 'VampirePower': 40961, 'VampireWeakness': 40962, 'Vet': 57345, 'FamePerk': 61441, 'FameQuirk': 61442, 'WitchPerks': 49153, 'Galactic': 51201},&#13;&#10;                SETTINGS : &lt;mc_settings.Settings object at 0x00007FF4BB4CCC50&gt;,&#13;&#10;         SharedUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_shared_utils.SharedUtilities'&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2021_1_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_shared_utils.py", line 144, in ExpansionPackUtilities [&#13;&#10;      __module__ : mc_shared_utils,&#13;&#10;    __qualname__ : ExpansionPackUtilities]&#13;&#10;AttributeError: type object 'Pack' has no attribute 'SP21'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 9.22&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7111, GUID: D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-3540-7D710EC2D335&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-08 14:11:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>mc_woohoo_inject.py:11</categoryid><desyncid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'mc_woohoo_inject' (mc_woohoo_inject) (ImportError: cannot import name 'write_error_log' from 'mc_file_io' (C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_file_io.pyc))&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : set(),&#13;&#10;        error_count : 2,&#13;&#10;        module_name : mc_woohoo_inject,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : mc_woohoo_inject]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_woohoo_inject,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4E2A34040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_woohoo_inject,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;       path : None,&#13;&#10;     parent : ,&#13;&#10;       spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_inject', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB405590&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_inject.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_inject', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB405590&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_inject.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_inject', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB405590&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_inject.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB405590&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : mc_woohoo_inject]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_2_2\mc_woohoo\mc_woohoo_inject.py", line 11, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;                 __name__ : mc_woohoo_inject,&#13;&#10;                  __doc__ : None,&#13;&#10;              __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;               __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script"&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_inject', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_inject.pyc'),&#13;&#10;             __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;                 __file__ : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script\mc_woohoo_inject.pyc,&#13;&#10;               __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;                      _دد : &lt;function _دد at 0x00007FF4BB3C2830&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 services : &lt;module 'services' from 'E:\\Games\\Sims 4\\Data\\Simulation\\Gameplay\\simulation.zip\\services\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;         GeneralUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_utils.GeneralUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;       InjectionUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_utils.InjectionUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;    RelationshipUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_utils.RelationshipUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                   ؼشحشظر : &lt;class 'mc_utils.GeneralUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      ػخز : &lt;class 'mc_utils.InjectionUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      خغض : &lt;class 'mc_utils.RelationshipUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;               format_exc : &lt;function format_exc at 0x00007FF4E2F64B90&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      ظرخ : &lt;function format_exc at 0x00007FF4E2F64B90&gt;]&#13;&#10;ImportError: cannot import name 'write_error_log' from 'mc_file_io' (C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_file_io.pyc)rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 9.22&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7111, GUID: D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-3540-7D710EC2D335&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-08 14:11:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>mc_woohoo_skill.py:8</categoryid><desyncid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'mc_woohoo_skill' (mc_woohoo_skill) (ImportError: cannot import name 'write_error_log' from 'mc_file_io' (C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_file_io.pyc))&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : set(),&#13;&#10;        error_count : 3,&#13;&#10;        module_name : mc_woohoo_skill,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : mc_woohoo_skill]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_woohoo_skill,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4E2A34040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_woohoo_skill,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;       path : None,&#13;&#10;     parent : ,&#13;&#10;       spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_skill', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFFD0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_skill.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_skill', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFFD0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_skill.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_skill', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFFD0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_skill.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFFD0&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : mc_woohoo_skill]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_2_2\mc_woohoo\mc_woohoo_skill.py", line 8, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;                 __name__ : mc_woohoo_skill,&#13;&#10;                  __doc__ : None,&#13;&#10;              __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;               __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script"&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_skill', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_skill.pyc'),&#13;&#10;             __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;                 __file__ : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script\mc_woohoo_skill.pyc,&#13;&#10;               __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;                     _زظع : &lt;function _زظع at 0x00007FF4BB3E7680&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 services : &lt;module 'services' from 'E:\\Games\\Sims 4\\Data\\Simulation\\Gameplay\\simulation.zip\\services\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;         GeneralUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_utils.GeneralUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;    RelationshipUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_utils.RelationshipUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      دخط : &lt;class 'mc_utils.GeneralUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      سشخ : &lt;class 'mc_utils.RelationshipUtilities'&gt;]&#13;&#10;ImportError: cannot import name 'write_error_log' from 'mc_file_io' (C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_file_io.pyc)rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 9.22&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7111, GUID: D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-3540-7D710EC2D335&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-08 14:11:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>mc_woohoo_tuning.py:9</categoryid><desyncid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'mc_woohoo_tuning' (mc_woohoo_tuning) (ImportError: cannot import name 'write_error_log' from 'mc_file_io' (C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_file_io.pyc))&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : set(),&#13;&#10;        error_count : 4,&#13;&#10;        module_name : mc_woohoo_tuning,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : mc_woohoo_tuning]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_woohoo_tuning,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4E2A34040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_woohoo_tuning,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;       path : None,&#13;&#10;     parent : ,&#13;&#10;       spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_tuning', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFDD0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_tuning.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_tuning', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFDD0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_tuning.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_tuning', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFDD0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_tuning.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFDD0&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : mc_woohoo_tuning]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_2_2\mc_woohoo\mc_woohoo_tuning.py", line 9, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;        __name__ : mc_woohoo_tuning,&#13;&#10;         __doc__ : None,&#13;&#10;     __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;      __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script"&gt;,&#13;&#10;        __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_tuning', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_tuning.pyc'),&#13;&#10;    __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;        __file__ : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script\mc_woohoo_tuning.pyc,&#13;&#10;      __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;          _غطعطغ : &lt;function _غطعطغ at 0x00007FF4BB4987A0&gt;,&#13;&#10;           Types : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Types&gt;,&#13;&#10;           طضؽغر : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Types&gt;,&#13;&#10;        services : &lt;module 'services' from 'E:\\Games\\Sims 4\\Data\\Simulation\\Gameplay\\simulation.zip\\services\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;      format_exc : &lt;function format_exc at 0x00007FF4E2F64B90&gt;,&#13;&#10;           حدرؾج : &lt;function format_exc at 0x00007FF4E2F64B90&gt;]&#13;&#10;ImportError: cannot import name 'write_error_log' from 'mc_file_io' (C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_file_io.pyc)rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 9.22&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7111, GUID: D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-3540-7D710EC2D335&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-08 14:11:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>_ts4_simple_trait.py:9</categoryid><desyncid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait' (wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'traits.preference_enums')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : "{'wickedwhims.main.hacks.tuning_mixer_death_buffs', 'wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness', 'wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.selector.selectors', 'turbolib2.services.game_objects_service', 'turbolib2.services.travel_service', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub.dancing.instance._ts4_dancing_utils', 'wickedwhims.main.cas_parts.cas_parts_tuning', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub.dancing.interactions.location_assigning', 'wickedwhims.main.animations.disabling', 'wickedwhims.main.saves.save_utils', 'wickedwhims.nudity.generic.interactions.social', 'turbolib2.services.resources_service', 'turbolib2.utils.math', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub.interactions._ts4_owner', 'wickedwhims.relationships._init_module', 'turbolib2.services.dialog_service', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub', 'turbolib2.events.utils', 'turbolib2.utils.types', 'wickedwhims.main.game_handlers.prelude._ts4_rig_validation', 'wickedwhims.main.settings', 'wickedwhims.nudity._ts4_injects.laundry_pi...",&#13;&#10;        error_count : 0,&#13;&#10;        module_name : wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4E2A34040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;             name : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;          import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;             path : ['C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits'],&#13;&#10;           parent : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits,&#13;&#10;    parent_module : &lt;module 'wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits' from 'C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;             spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AF97F390&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AF97F390&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AF97F390&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AF97F390&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait]&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims_v165e\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\_ts4_simple_trait.py", line 9, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;         __name__ : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;          __doc__ : &#13;&#10;This file (_ts4_simple_trait.py) is part of WickedWhims, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International public license (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).&#13;&#10;https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/&#13;&#10;https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Copyright (c) TURBODRIVER &lt;https://wickedwhimsmod.com/&gt;&#13;&#10;,&#13;&#10;      __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;       __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\"&gt;,&#13;&#10;         __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc'),&#13;&#10;     __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;         __file__ : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc,&#13;&#10;       __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;    classproperty : &lt;class 'sims4.utils.classproperty'&gt;]&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'traits.preference_enums'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 9.22&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7111, GUID: D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-3540-7D710EC2D335&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-08 14:11:05</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>_ts4_simple_trait.py:9</categoryid><desyncid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait' (wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'traits.preference_enums')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : "{'wickedwhims.main.hacks.tuning_mixer_death_buffs', 'wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness', 'wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.selector.selectors', 'turbolib2.services.game_objects_service', 'turbolib2.services.travel_service', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub.dancing.instance._ts4_dancing_utils', 'wickedwhims.main.cas_parts.cas_parts_tuning', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub.dancing.interactions.location_assigning', 'wickedwhims.main.animations.disabling', 'wickedwhims.main.saves.save_utils', 'wickedwhims.nudity.generic.interactions.social', 'turbolib2.services.resources_service', 'turbolib2.utils.math', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub.interactions._ts4_owner', 'wickedwhims.relationships._init_module', 'turbolib2.services.dialog_service', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub', 'turbolib2.events.utils', 'turbolib2.utils.types', 'wickedwhims.main.game_handlers.prelude._ts4_rig_validation', 'wickedwhims.main.settings', 'wickedwhims.nudity._ts4_injects.laundry_pi...",&#13;&#10;        error_count : 0,&#13;&#10;        module_name : wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4E2A34040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;             name : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;          import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;             path : ['C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits'],&#13;&#10;           parent : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits,&#13;&#10;    parent_module : &lt;module 'wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits' from 'C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;             spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AFB5B490&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AFB5B490&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AFB5B490&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AFB5B490&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait]&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims_v165e\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\_ts4_simple_trait.py", line 9, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;         __name__ : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;          __doc__ : &#13;&#10;This file (_ts4_simple_trait.py) is part of WickedWhims, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International public license (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).&#13;&#10;https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/&#13;&#10;https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Copyright (c) TURBODRIVER &lt;https://wickedwhimsmod.com/&gt;&#13;&#10;,&#13;&#10;      __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;       __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\"&gt;,&#13;&#10;         __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc'),&#13;&#10;     __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;         __file__ : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc,&#13;&#10;       __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;    classproperty : &lt;class 'sims4.utils.classproperty'&gt;]&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'traits.preference_enums'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 9.22&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7111, GUID: D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-3540-7D710EC2D335&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Edited by shadowwolf10125
1 hour ago, shadowwolf10125 said:

Is there a download link for the last version from February, in case I need to roll back my version while troubleshooting my existing mods?

I'm getting a lot of crashing; trying to update my mods but it's hard to tell where the issues are other than I think it was WW updating, since I haven't touched it since March. My excption log:

Your game is outdated.

Also, it's way easier if you just upload the exception file itself.

1 hour ago, shadowwolf10125 said:

Reveal hidden contents

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-08 14:11:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>mc_shared_utils.py:144</categoryid><desyncid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'mc_shared_utils' (mc_shared_utils) (AttributeError: type object 'Pack' has no attribute 'SP21')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : {'mc_file_io', 'mc_settings', 'mc_cmd_version'},&#13;&#10;        error_count : 11,&#13;&#10;        module_name : mc_shared_utils,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : mc_shared_utils]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_shared_utils,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4E2A34040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_shared_utils,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;       path : None,&#13;&#10;     parent : ,&#13;&#10;       spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_shared_utils', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB480E50&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\\mc_shared_utils.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_shared_utils', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB480E50&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\\mc_shared_utils.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_shared_utils', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB480E50&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\\mc_shared_utils.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB480E50&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : mc_shared_utils]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2021_1_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_shared_utils.py", line 143, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;                __name__ : mc_shared_utils,&#13;&#10;                 __doc__ : None,&#13;&#10;             __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;              __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script"&gt;,&#13;&#10;                __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='mc_shared_utils', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\\mc_shared_utils.pyc'),&#13;&#10;            __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;                __file__ : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_shared_utils.pyc,&#13;&#10;              __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;                      _ح : &lt;function _ح at 0x00007FF4BB498C20&gt;,&#13;&#10;                Settings : &lt;class 'mc_settings.Settings'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ؿشرز : &lt;class 'mc_settings.Settings'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    seed : &lt;bound method Random.seed of &lt;random.Random object at 0x00007FF4E31C0FA0&gt;&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 randint : &lt;bound method Random.randint of &lt;random.Random object at 0x00007FF4E31C0FA0&gt;&gt;,&#13;&#10;                  choice : &lt;bound method Random.choice of &lt;random.Random object at 0x00007FF4E31C0FA0&gt;&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      حض : &lt;bound method Random.seed of &lt;random.Random object at 0x00007FF4E31C0FA0&gt;&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      ظد : &lt;bound method Random.randint of &lt;random.Random object at 0x00007FF4E31C0FA0&gt;&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    عؽجؾ : &lt;bound method Random.choice of &lt;random.Random object at 0x00007FF4E31C0FA0&gt;&gt;,&#13;&#10;       is_available_pack : &lt;built-in function is_available_pack&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    Pack : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Pack&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ؿظزؼ : &lt;built-in function is_available_pack&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ذضغذ : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Pack&gt;,&#13;&#10;              BucksUtils : &lt;class 'bucks.bucks_utils.BucksUtils'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ذضسؾ : &lt;class 'bucks.bucks_utils.BucksUtils'&gt;,&#13;&#10;               BucksType : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: BucksType&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      ضز : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: BucksType&gt;,&#13;&#10;                   Types : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Types&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    زشسؿ : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Types&gt;,&#13;&#10;                services : &lt;module 'services' from 'E:\\Games\\Sims 4\\Data\\Simulation\\Gameplay\\simulation.zip\\services\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;          write_main_log : &lt;function write_main_log at 0x00007FF4BB501DD0&gt;,&#13;&#10;          ImportTrayData : &lt;class 'mc_file_io.ImportTrayData'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ظؿػؼ : &lt;function write_main_log at 0x00007FF4BB501DD0&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ذححش : &lt;class 'mc_file_io.ImportTrayData'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                     Age : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Age&gt;,&#13;&#10;                  Gender : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Gender&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 Species : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Species&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ؾدعخ : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Age&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ظججظ : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Gender&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    زصؼز : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Species&gt;,&#13;&#10;    get_caspart_bodytype : &lt;built-in function get_caspart_bodytype&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    غطحز : &lt;built-in function get_caspart_bodytype&gt;,&#13;&#10;          OutfitCategory : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: OutfitCategory&gt;,&#13;&#10;                BodyType : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: BodyType&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    عظجش : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: OutfitCategory&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    جػدػ : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: BodyType&gt;,&#13;&#10;           BodyTypeEnums : &lt;class 'mc_utils.BodyTypeEnums'&gt;,&#13;&#10;        GeneralUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_utils.GeneralUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;     DresserOutfitObject : &lt;class 'mc_utils.DresserOutfitObject'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    ؾظخر : &lt;class 'mc_utils.BodyTypeEnums'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    طػشؾ : &lt;class 'mc_utils.GeneralUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    خخؾد : &lt;class 'mc_utils.DresserOutfitObject'&gt;,&#13;&#10;              format_exc : &lt;function format_exc at 0x00007FF4E2F64B90&gt;,&#13;&#10;                    طصزع : &lt;function format_exc at 0x00007FF4E2F64B90&gt;,&#13;&#10;              BUCK_TYPES : {'Retail': 12289, 'Club': &lt;BucksType.ClubBucks = 64&gt;, 'Restaurant': 65, 'VampirePower': 40961, 'VampireWeakness': 40962, 'Vet': 57345, 'FamePerk': 61441, 'FameQuirk': 61442, 'WitchPerks': 49153, 'Galactic': 51201},&#13;&#10;                SETTINGS : &lt;mc_settings.Settings object at 0x00007FF4BB4CCC50&gt;,&#13;&#10;         SharedUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_shared_utils.SharedUtilities'&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2021_1_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_shared_utils.py", line 144, in ExpansionPackUtilities [&#13;&#10;      __module__ : mc_shared_utils,&#13;&#10;    __qualname__ : ExpansionPackUtilities]&#13;&#10;AttributeError: type object 'Pack' has no attribute 'SP21'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 9.22&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7111, GUID: D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-3540-7D710EC2D335&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-08 14:11:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>mc_woohoo_inject.py:11</categoryid><desyncid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'mc_woohoo_inject' (mc_woohoo_inject) (ImportError: cannot import name 'write_error_log' from 'mc_file_io' (C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_file_io.pyc))&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : set(),&#13;&#10;        error_count : 2,&#13;&#10;        module_name : mc_woohoo_inject,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : mc_woohoo_inject]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_woohoo_inject,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4E2A34040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_woohoo_inject,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;       path : None,&#13;&#10;     parent : ,&#13;&#10;       spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_inject', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB405590&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_inject.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_inject', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB405590&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_inject.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_inject', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB405590&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_inject.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB405590&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : mc_woohoo_inject]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_2_2\mc_woohoo\mc_woohoo_inject.py", line 11, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;                 __name__ : mc_woohoo_inject,&#13;&#10;                  __doc__ : None,&#13;&#10;              __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;               __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script"&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_inject', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_inject.pyc'),&#13;&#10;             __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;                 __file__ : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script\mc_woohoo_inject.pyc,&#13;&#10;               __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;                      _دد : &lt;function _دد at 0x00007FF4BB3C2830&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 services : &lt;module 'services' from 'E:\\Games\\Sims 4\\Data\\Simulation\\Gameplay\\simulation.zip\\services\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;         GeneralUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_utils.GeneralUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;       InjectionUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_utils.InjectionUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;    RelationshipUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_utils.RelationshipUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                   ؼشحشظر : &lt;class 'mc_utils.GeneralUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      ػخز : &lt;class 'mc_utils.InjectionUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      خغض : &lt;class 'mc_utils.RelationshipUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;               format_exc : &lt;function format_exc at 0x00007FF4E2F64B90&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      ظرخ : &lt;function format_exc at 0x00007FF4E2F64B90&gt;]&#13;&#10;ImportError: cannot import name 'write_error_log' from 'mc_file_io' (C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_file_io.pyc)rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 9.22&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7111, GUID: D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-3540-7D710EC2D335&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-08 14:11:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>mc_woohoo_skill.py:8</categoryid><desyncid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'mc_woohoo_skill' (mc_woohoo_skill) (ImportError: cannot import name 'write_error_log' from 'mc_file_io' (C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_file_io.pyc))&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : set(),&#13;&#10;        error_count : 3,&#13;&#10;        module_name : mc_woohoo_skill,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : mc_woohoo_skill]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_woohoo_skill,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4E2A34040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_woohoo_skill,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;       path : None,&#13;&#10;     parent : ,&#13;&#10;       spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_skill', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFFD0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_skill.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_skill', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFFD0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_skill.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_skill', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFFD0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_skill.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFFD0&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : mc_woohoo_skill]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_2_2\mc_woohoo\mc_woohoo_skill.py", line 8, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;                 __name__ : mc_woohoo_skill,&#13;&#10;                  __doc__ : None,&#13;&#10;              __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;               __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script"&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_skill', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_skill.pyc'),&#13;&#10;             __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;                 __file__ : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script\mc_woohoo_skill.pyc,&#13;&#10;               __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;                     _زظع : &lt;function _زظع at 0x00007FF4BB3E7680&gt;,&#13;&#10;                 services : &lt;module 'services' from 'E:\\Games\\Sims 4\\Data\\Simulation\\Gameplay\\simulation.zip\\services\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;         GeneralUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_utils.GeneralUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;    RelationshipUtilities : &lt;class 'mc_utils.RelationshipUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      دخط : &lt;class 'mc_utils.GeneralUtilities'&gt;,&#13;&#10;                      سشخ : &lt;class 'mc_utils.RelationshipUtilities'&gt;]&#13;&#10;ImportError: cannot import name 'write_error_log' from 'mc_file_io' (C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_file_io.pyc)rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 9.22&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7111, GUID: D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-3540-7D710EC2D335&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-08 14:11:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>mc_woohoo_tuning.py:9</categoryid><desyncid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'mc_woohoo_tuning' (mc_woohoo_tuning) (ImportError: cannot import name 'write_error_log' from 'mc_file_io' (C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_file_io.pyc))&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : set(),&#13;&#10;        error_count : 4,&#13;&#10;        module_name : mc_woohoo_tuning,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : mc_woohoo_tuning]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_woohoo_tuning,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4E2A34040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;       name : mc_woohoo_tuning,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;       path : None,&#13;&#10;     parent : ,&#13;&#10;       spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_tuning', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFDD0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_tuning.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_tuning', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFDD0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_tuning.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_tuning', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFDD0&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_tuning.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4BB3CFDD0&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : mc_woohoo_tuning]&#13;&#10;  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_2_2\mc_woohoo\mc_woohoo_tuning.py", line 9, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;        __name__ : mc_woohoo_tuning,&#13;&#10;         __doc__ : None,&#13;&#10;     __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;      __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script"&gt;,&#13;&#10;        __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='mc_woohoo_tuning', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mc_woohoo.ts4script\\mc_woohoo_tuning.pyc'),&#13;&#10;    __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;        __file__ : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_woohoo.ts4script\mc_woohoo_tuning.pyc,&#13;&#10;      __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;          _غطعطغ : &lt;function _غطعطغ at 0x00007FF4BB4987A0&gt;,&#13;&#10;           Types : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Types&gt;,&#13;&#10;           طضؽغر : &lt;enum &lt;class 'int'&gt;: Types&gt;,&#13;&#10;        services : &lt;module 'services' from 'E:\\Games\\Sims 4\\Data\\Simulation\\Gameplay\\simulation.zip\\services\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;      format_exc : &lt;function format_exc at 0x00007FF4E2F64B90&gt;,&#13;&#10;           حدرؾج : &lt;function format_exc at 0x00007FF4E2F64B90&gt;]&#13;&#10;ImportError: cannot import name 'write_error_log' from 'mc_file_io' (C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_file_io.pyc)rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 9.22&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7111, GUID: D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-3540-7D710EC2D335&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-08 14:11:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>_ts4_simple_trait.py:9</categoryid><desyncid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait' (wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'traits.preference_enums')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : "{'wickedwhims.main.hacks.tuning_mixer_death_buffs', 'wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness', 'wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.selector.selectors', 'turbolib2.services.game_objects_service', 'turbolib2.services.travel_service', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub.dancing.instance._ts4_dancing_utils', 'wickedwhims.main.cas_parts.cas_parts_tuning', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub.dancing.interactions.location_assigning', 'wickedwhims.main.animations.disabling', 'wickedwhims.main.saves.save_utils', 'wickedwhims.nudity.generic.interactions.social', 'turbolib2.services.resources_service', 'turbolib2.utils.math', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub.interactions._ts4_owner', 'wickedwhims.relationships._init_module', 'turbolib2.services.dialog_service', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub', 'turbolib2.events.utils', 'turbolib2.utils.types', 'wickedwhims.main.game_handlers.prelude._ts4_rig_validation', 'wickedwhims.main.settings', 'wickedwhims.nudity._ts4_injects.laundry_pi...",&#13;&#10;        error_count : 0,&#13;&#10;        module_name : wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4E2A34040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;             name : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;          import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;             path : ['C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits'],&#13;&#10;           parent : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits,&#13;&#10;    parent_module : &lt;module 'wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits' from 'C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;             spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AF97F390&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AF97F390&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AF97F390&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AF97F390&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait]&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims_v165e\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\_ts4_simple_trait.py", line 9, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;         __name__ : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;          __doc__ : &#13;&#10;This file (_ts4_simple_trait.py) is part of WickedWhims, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International public license (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).&#13;&#10;https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/&#13;&#10;https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Copyright (c) TURBODRIVER &lt;https://wickedwhimsmod.com/&gt;&#13;&#10;,&#13;&#10;      __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;       __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\"&gt;,&#13;&#10;         __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc'),&#13;&#10;     __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;         __file__ : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc,&#13;&#10;       __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;    classproperty : &lt;class 'sims4.utils.classproperty'&gt;]&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'traits.preference_enums'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 9.22&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7111, GUID: D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-3540-7D710EC2D335&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-08 14:11:05</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.63.136.1010-1.300.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>_ts4_simple_trait.py:9</categoryid><desyncid>4b1558863e8ed97a60e769de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait' (wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'traits.preference_enums')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path [&#13;&#10;              _path : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script,&#13;&#10;           builtins : &lt;module 'builtins' (built-in)&gt;,&#13;&#10;    ignored_modules : "{'wickedwhims.main.hacks.tuning_mixer_death_buffs', 'wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness', 'wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.selector.selectors', 'turbolib2.services.game_objects_service', 'turbolib2.services.travel_service', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub.dancing.instance._ts4_dancing_utils', 'wickedwhims.main.cas_parts.cas_parts_tuning', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub.dancing.interactions.location_assigning', 'wickedwhims.main.animations.disabling', 'wickedwhims.main.saves.save_utils', 'wickedwhims.nudity.generic.interactions.social', 'turbolib2.services.resources_service', 'turbolib2.utils.math', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub.interactions._ts4_owner', 'wickedwhims.relationships._init_module', 'turbolib2.services.dialog_service', 'wickedwhims.nudity.business.stripclub', 'turbolib2.events.utils', 'turbolib2.utils.types', 'wickedwhims.main.game_handlers.prelude._ts4_rig_validation', 'wickedwhims.main.settings', 'wickedwhims.nudity._ts4_injects.laundry_pi...",&#13;&#10;        error_count : 0,&#13;&#10;        module_name : wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;         module_fqn : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load [&#13;&#10;       name : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;    import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;     module : &lt;object object at 0x00007FF4E2A34040&gt;]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;             name : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;          import_ : &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;,&#13;&#10;             path : ['C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits'],&#13;&#10;           parent : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits,&#13;&#10;    parent_module : &lt;module 'wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits' from 'C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\__init__.pyc'&gt;,&#13;&#10;             spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AFB5B490&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AFB5B490&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible [&#13;&#10;    spec : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AFB5B490&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc')]&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module [&#13;&#10;             self : &lt;sims4.importer.custom_import.LegacyCustomLoader object at 0x00007FF4AFB5B490&gt;,&#13;&#10;    load_fullname : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait]&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims_v165e\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\_ts4_simple_trait.py", line 9, in &lt;module&gt; [&#13;&#10;         __name__ : wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait,&#13;&#10;          __doc__ : &#13;&#10;This file (_ts4_simple_trait.py) is part of WickedWhims, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International public license (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).&#13;&#10;https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/&#13;&#10;https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Copyright (c) TURBODRIVER &lt;https://wickedwhimsmod.com/&gt;&#13;&#10;,&#13;&#10;      __package__ : None,&#13;&#10;       __loader__ : &lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\"&gt;,&#13;&#10;         __spec__ : ModuleSpec(name='wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait', loader=&lt;zipimporter object "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\"&gt;, origin='C:\\Users\\Matt\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\\wickedwhims\\relationships\\features\\attractiveness\\traits\\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc'),&#13;&#10;     __builtins__ : "{'__name__': 'builtins', '__doc__': "Built-in functions, exceptions, and other objects.\n\nNoteworthy: None is the `nil' object; Ellipsis represents `...' in slices.", '__package__': '', '__loader__': &lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;, '__spec__': ModuleSpec(name='builtins', loader=&lt;class '_frozen_importlib.BuiltinImporter'&gt;), '__build_class__': &lt;built-in function __build_class__&gt;, '__import__': &lt;built-in function __import__&gt;, 'abs': &lt;built-in function abs&gt;, 'all': &lt;built-in function all&gt;, 'any': &lt;built-in function any&gt;, 'ascii': &lt;built-in function ascii&gt;, 'bin': &lt;built-in function bin&gt;, 'breakpoint': &lt;built-in function breakpoint&gt;, 'callable': &lt;built-in function callable&gt;, 'chr': &lt;built-in function chr&gt;, 'compile': &lt;built-in function compile&gt;, 'delattr': &lt;built-in function delattr&gt;, 'dir': &lt;built-in function dir&gt;, 'divmod': &lt;built-in function divmod&gt;, 'eval': &lt;built-in function eval&gt;, 'exec': &lt;built-in function exec&gt;, 'format': &lt;built-in function format&gt;, 'getattr': &lt;built-in function getattr&gt;, 'gl...",&#13;&#10;         __file__ : C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\_ts4_simple_trait.pyc,&#13;&#10;       __cached__ : None,&#13;&#10;    classproperty : &lt;class 'sims4.utils.classproperty'&gt;]&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'traits.preference_enums'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 9.22&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7111, GUID: D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-3540-7D710EC2D335&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Besides what @HuskTheHelpful said,  I see you have two versions of MCCC, the newest one (2021.1.0) and an old one (7.2.2). You can only have one.
Finally, when the current WW version was released, Turbo said rolling back to a previous one was going to cause problems (data loss).

About the stripclub stuff, there is a way to let it manged by npcs ?

I explain : you have a main household. You create another household, they buy and hire mployees in the stripclub... you set this household non played, and return to your main household... and let them visit the stripclub.

10 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I explain : you have a main household. You create another household, they buy and hire mployees in the stripclub... you set this household non played, and return to your main household... and let them visit the stripclub.

Yes it will work