WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, Novius said:

Incest is still there , just not in the same location

Wicked Whims>Personalization>Wicked Attributes>Give Wicked Attributes

This will bring up a list of many traits that deal with Wicked Whims including Incest.

Or you can just go to Wicked Whims>Settings>Relationship Settings>Cheats>Global Incest Switch which will allow everyone to screw any family member.

I tried everything. The only thing that pleases is that the rest of the gamers are fine, and that Wicked Whims left incest, as opposed to rape, to animal love.

P.s. For now, I'll leave WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock in my mod folder ... and when The Sims 4 Living with a Llama expansion pack comes out, I'll be hoping for the best :)

Edited by mr.SimBlo
5 minutes ago, mr.SimBlo said:

...as opposed to rape, to animal love.   

It's really simple. If you're looking for that stuff, look elsewhere. You're not gonna find it here.

There's no sense bitching about why you can't have that with Wicked Whims. It's not going to happen.

Accept it and move on.

7 minutes ago, BatDood said:

It's really simple. If you're looking for that stuff, look elsewhere. You're not gonna find it here.

There's no sense bitching about why you can't have that with Wicked Whims. It's not going to happen.

Accept it and move on.

Resign, accept and move on ... on? Where next ... will Wicked Whims be for nuns soon? Forgive me BatDood, I'm not trying to get nasty on you, it's just very strange to me that Sims 4 is so tight in terms of sex. I have never, never in my life admired characters and compared them with real people. These are not real people, why is it that everyone associates PLASTYLINE freaks with real people?
    In sims 3, KinkyWorldi was in vogue, there was rape and zoosex, and no one was offended.

Wicked Whims has been around for a long time, so why is Wicked Whims not moving on ???
  The Wicked Whims mod is so shackled. And the mod could already give us a lot more, for example, diseases that are transmitted through sex, such as AIDS, Gonorrhea and the like ... BUT, Wicked Whims is limited only by lice (Crab Lice)
and that's it.
  It's a shame, FOR REGRESS, not progress!

Edited by mr.SimBlo

How do I get my SIM card to have a miscarriage?
   I have a basemental mod, and what do I need to take from the drugs for this to happen?

P.s.

And if I have already touched on the topic of pregnancy, then why does Wicked Whims not want to do surrogacy, take a dropper, take a sperm bank and "pour into himself"?
  Yes, the Nisa mod has something similar, but it is completely incomprehensible.
   I also know that everyone downloads such mods for miscarriage, donation - but I don't want to reload my mod folder, and the mods need to be updated, and the more there are, the more difficult it is to keep track of an old, broken mod.

Edited by mr.SimBlo
40 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

SOON...

We're a week out from Cottage Living, so if tradition holds, we can expect a patch either later today, or this coming Tuesday. And since it's an Expansion Pack, expect EVERYTHING to break hard for a few days until the mod makers catch up.

Full directory copy to another partition running ......  Thanks again. 

3 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

My game tried to update today before I caught it. I didn't know what update it was so I stopped that quick!

There was no patch scheduled today, so that tells me your game is behind the current release. Meaning you're behind support for the current versions of the mods here.

I'm finding group interactions a bit hard to get started without the Always Accept cheat. I do love the fact that the cheat has that "half level" as well, as I occasionally use that, but I usually leave it off because I like my sims to work for their WooHoos. However, in a group situation, as far as I can tell, relationship checks are made for each participant. I wonder if it would be super hard to add for example another level on that Always Accept cheat where group interactions would be accepted if the Sim has the requisite relationship with one of the participants?

The roleplaying case is for example a situation where a GF brings home another girl for the BFs birthday (I think I've seen this in a film or two) or where someone gets convinced to "share" their spouse/SO

1 hour ago, Jhahmo said:

I'm finding group interactions a bit hard to get started without the Always Accept cheat. I do love the fact that the cheat has that "half level" as well, as I occasionally use that, but I usually leave it off because I like my sims to work for their WooHoos. However, in a group situation, as far as I can tell, relationship checks are made for each participant. I wonder if it would be super hard to add for example another level on that Always Accept cheat where group interactions would be accepted if the Sim has the requisite relationship with one of the participants?

The roleplaying case is for example a situation where a GF brings home another girl for the BFs birthday (I think I've seen this in a film or two) or where someone gets convinced to "share" their spouse/SO

Always Accept 0 Bars or 1 Bar could restrict group sex depending on other WW Gender Compliance or Relationship Settings.

Always Accept 2 Bars ignores Gender Compliance Restrictions to allow Group Sex but other settings might block this too I think.

The main difference is the other WW Gender Compliance Switches as with one enabled other genders can join in.

Both switches enabled is like anything goes and you'll likely have same sex sims asking for sex.

In other words WW sees other sims above the 2P MF Sex act as the same sex for at least one of the 2 players having sex so straight sex settings won't allow any to join...

Unless they are either Bi-Sexual Sims joining or the WW Gender Compliance switches are disabled.

Rather complicated until you become quite good at finding and using WW for some time.

You can look at my help file as my settings are Straight Sex wit h Gender Compliance ON so I don't have much joining in.

Some notes are included for what some of the switches do as it may be easier than me writing a book here.

WW Settings Help.txt

On 2/7/2019 at 9:33 AM, RUASim21 said:

Hey @TURBODRIVER

Thanks for  the mod and all that you do to keep it updated! I was wondering if WW will ever affect the fitness of a sim, not a lot, but just a small amount since in reality sex does burn a lot of calories. I was also wondering about a stamina system where if your sim is more experienced or has high fitness they might be able to last longer during sex. Just ideas that were floating around in my head. 

Ecactly what i'm looking for since im now a fat fuck that fuck everyone all the time lol

It is now Monday. The Expansion comes out Thursday. So that means...

PATCH DAY IS TOMORROW.

Turn off automatic updates. Take Origin offline in the last moments before H-hour. Follow the official broken/updated mods thread for news on your SFW mods.

Do this, and your simming and lewd simming can continue uninterrupted.

Failure to heed this warning will warrant a thwack from Agnes' purse.

1 hour ago, carnation77 said:

Did Turbo say anything about going on vacation?

Usually, he is on vacation when the Summer expansion is released...?

I don't believe he's said anything about vacation this year, so I don't think so. He mentioned about the patch coming tomorrow on Twitter, so I don't think he's on vacation this time. Hell, if he was that would be even more fun because no matter how you warn them, people don't listen. 

So, the mod works, for the most part... However I am getting an error...   "ID: 37084d526eacb0c46947da61e595807e570280ef" (Attempting pregnancy from Sex Instance) The next line is  "[MAIN/ERROR] A WickedWhims exception occurred."   I have tried on both Young Adult and Teen sims. The same thing happens.  What do I do to fix this issue?  Thanks

20 minutes ago, Stormblade11252 said:

So, the mod works, for the most part... However I am getting an error...   "ID: 37084d526eacb0c46947da61e595807e570280ef" (Attempting pregnancy from Sex Instance) The next line is  "[MAIN/ERROR] A WickedWhims exception occurred."   I have tried on both Young Adult and Teen sims. The same thing happens.  What do I do to fix this issue?  Thanks

Here is the Exception file and the info file where I got the IDs.

WickedWhims_v165e_Exception.txt WickedWhimsInfoLog.log