WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

9 hours ago, Alexander505 said:

It's just me or with the last WW update is impossible to apply cum on Sim's back? The back option is disappeared.

165d actually fixed that, so make sure you're using that version.

8 hours ago, merkle said:

Something is screwy with the dance animations.  I'm having trouble ever since v165b with dancers remaining on the bar or table after they're done dancing.  I thought maybe one or more of the dance animations might not be compatible with the latest version of WW.  I started moving some of the dance animations out of the mods folder to the desktop to see if that was the problem.  The crazy thing is that the animations still show up in-game among the list to choose from.  Unless TS4 is reading animations from my desktop, I can't see how that could be, but it is.  Anyone got an explanation?  I'm stumped.

Documents folder linked to one drive? could be the reason.

11 hours ago, procian said:

Documents folder linked to one drive? could be the reason.

Nope.  After some experimenting I found a few more oddities:

1. Strip club dancing animations don't seem to appear in the list of animations generated by the ww.dump_installed_animations command.  No idea why.
  2. Some dancer animations are removed from the game when they're removed from the mods folder, but some aren't. There are some dance animations that I never put in my mods folder.   I've searched through all the subfolders and they're not there.  I'm wondering if some of these are embedded in another .package file somewhere.   Maybe in WW itself?

In any case, none of the animation files I have in my mods folder is causing the problem with the dancers.  After watching closely, when the dancer is done she first gets off the bar or table to the floor, but keeps dancing briefly.  Then when she stops dancing she's on the floor.  Beginning with v165b, this doesn't happen.  She stops dancing while still on the bar or table and then can't get off.  I haven't seen anyone else reporting this problem, but I'm at a loss as to how something in my install could be causing this only with v165b and later.

5 hours ago, merkle said:

Nope.  After some experimenting I found a few more oddities:

1. Strip club dancing animations don't seem to appear in the list of animations generated by the ww.dump_installed_animations command.  No idea why.
  2. Some dancer animations are removed from the game when they're removed from the mods folder, but some aren't. There are some dance animations that I never put in my mods folder.   I've searched through all the subfolders and they're not there.  I'm wondering if some of these are embedded in another .package file somewhere.   Maybe in WW itself?

In any case, none of the animation files I have in my mods folder is causing the problem with the dancers.  After watching closely, when the dancer is done she first gets off the bar or table to the floor, but keeps dancing briefly.  Then when she stops dancing she's on the floor.  Beginning with v165b, this doesn't happen.  She stops dancing while still on the bar or table and then can't get off.  I haven't seen anyone else reporting this problem, but I'm at a loss as to how something in my install could be causing this only with v165b and later.

That will be addressed in the next release of WW.

5 hours ago, procian said:

Has the clear_all_cum command been changed in the way it works? used to be instant but now it pauses the game and takes around a minute to kick in....not a problem but was just wondering....

I've noticed a difference but not like you're experiencing. It doesn't pause my game but it does take a second or two longer to process.

Could be due to the update made to cum layers.

6 hours ago, procian said:

Has the clear_all_cum command been changed in the way it works? used to be instant but now it pauses the game and takes around a minute to kick in....not a problem but was just wondering....

I've noticed a slight increase in the delay myself so...

14 minutes ago, Кобра said:

Some of the settings are lost when the game is loaded. Saving them doesn't work as expected. In every game I set up from scratch

The only thing that carries over from old save to a new save is disabled animations.

Use the WW Settings Control Menu to Export your WW Settings once you have them set up.

On a new save then you can Import those settings and save time.

After Importing Settings you have to Save, Exit, and Restart.

If/when new settings or menus are added/changed with major WW updates you may have to check your settings again and make a new Export file after fixing.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v165e [2021-06-10]

I installed the newest version of WW on the newest game version but I got into some problems. Animations don't start after dialogue, and if you try again, there is no dialogue option anymore. Here is what I've found in lastCleanexeption file.:

Game Version: 1.75.125.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19043 | Created at: 2021-06-10 15:32:24.660522
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 154, in c_api_server_init_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 331, in start_single_service
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 157, in update_incremental_start
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 216, in _execute_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 603, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen
Cause: Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_FertilityTreatment'>._tuning_loaded_callback.
---------------

Game Version: 1.75.125.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19043 | Created at: 2021-06-10 15:32:24.150571
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 154, in c_api_server_init_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 331, in start_single_service
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 157, in update_incremental_start
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 216, in _execute_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 603, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen
Cause: Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination'>._tuning_loaded_callback.

Edited by Marek1992
55 minutes ago, gamemodnew said:

i think the mod should be more detailed about polygamy mode, i can't use it and i don't know how to activate it

Simple: Click on any sim you want to have it and select Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > Give Attributes

You might also want to give them the Adulterer trait just to be safe.

That way your other WW settings regarding Relationships and Cheating/No Cheating won't matter.

2 hours ago, Marek1992 said:

I installed the newest version of WW on the newest game version but I got into some problems. Animations don't start after dialogue, and if you try again, there is no dialogue option anymore. Here is what I've found in lastCleanexeption file.:

Game Version: 1.75.125.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19043 | Created at: 2021-06-10 15:32:24.660522
Cause: Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_FertilityTreatment'>._tuning_loaded_callback.
---------------

Game Version: 1.75.125.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19043 | Created at: 2021-06-10 15:32:24.150571
Cause: Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination'>._tuning_loaded_callback.

There are old WW files in your Mods folder.

Maybe they are hidden among other mods and you missed them when deleting the old version, maybe your Mods folder is getting outdated WW files from cloud backup (OneDrive, iCloud, etc.)

Maybe you're not installing WW in the correct place?

56 minutes ago, gamemodnew said:

i think the mod should be more detailed about polygamy mode, i can't use it and i don't know how to activate it

Click on a Sim you want to be polygamous -> Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes and give them the Polygamy/Polyamory trait.

On 6/8/2021 at 3:13 AM, Lashi said:

I haven't yet updated my game (waiting for a few more mod updates first), so I don't yet have the likes/dislikes system, and of course I haven't yet updated WW, either. The WW patch notes aren't clear enough to answer my question, so I hope maybe someone here can clarify for me. I don't use the Attraction system at all, so I'm wondering if the new Simple Attractiveness in Likes/Dislikes will be there even with the normal Attraction system disabled (I'm hoping it won't). Thanks in advance!

Oh well, I guess I'll answer myself in case anyone else wanders in with the same question. The answer is that unfortunately yes, I do have the extra clutter in Likes/Dislikes now, even with normal Attraction turned off.  I know I don't have to use them (and I have no plans to), but it's still taking up a lot of extra space that I wanted for other mods' likes/dislikes.

59 minutes ago, Lashi said:

Oh well, I guess I'll answer myself in case anyone else wanders in with the same question. The answer is that unfortunately yes, I do have the extra clutter in Likes/Dislikes now, even with normal Attraction turned off.  I know I don't have to use them (and I have no plans to), but it's still taking up a lot of extra space that I wanted for other mods' likes/dislikes.

I was curious about the same thing myself and was hoping they would also get removed with WW Attractions disabled.

But you don't need to worry about the games default 20 Likes/Dislikes limit as there's already a mod to raise the cap.

No idea how it will affect game performance though if you have 100 L/D's.

https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/652448689349132288/the-sims-4-mod-unlimited-likes-and-dislikes

9 minutes ago, pattis69 said:

When I checked a box, doesn't matter witch, it's suddenly automatic unchecked.

It doesn't stay selected as it's not a Switch it's more like a Button.

The Button flips other WW settings to different ones to change how things work.

If sims aren't doing any sex try using Extreme Intensity.