WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hello!
I wanted to ask if there are plans to add more STD diseases in the future ... like syphilis, ganarrhea and AIDS.
Already appeared such a "meager" disease for me as pubic lice (crabs). But I just wanted AIDS, since it would be more interesting for me to play with it and come up with the plots of my stories.

6 hours ago, treisand said:

So guys after new Update 158g all my Sims penises are black. I mean no skin black but with no texture at all, just a black paint. I tried all my skins and none of them are working. Is there any fix for that? 

Broken skin probably....nearly all cc default skins got broken.....

8 hours ago, procian said:

Broken skin probably....nearly all cc default skins got broken.....

I deleted all the CC Skins and now it is working. It is ok but a shame at the same time since my CC Skin was hyper realistic :( I'm kind of sad now. 

Are there any realistic skins for WW Mod? 

21 minutes ago, treisand said:

Are there any realistic skins for WW Mod? 

The trick for me is using non-default skin overlays as they have far less problems.

RemusSirion RS-12 Female is one I like to use frequently.

Wild Guys Female body details is good nude default body to start with and you can add some decent female bits in CAS.

Skin Overlays are then applied on top of this, sort of a semi-transparent second layer with varying light/dark tones and other definitions.

RS-12 mentioned above even adds more cleavage being shown in many of the sexy low cut top clothing makes the boobs seem pressed tighter together.

Hard to find Overlays that don't add a ton of muscle definition although it's fine for males.

Realistic has to be found by trying them out yourself because not everyone has the same tastes.

Just be sure to search for non-default skin overlays and put them all in a folder named 'Skin Overlays' in your mods.

You can then try them on in CAS. 

REQUEST! = When sims get out of the shower they auto put on their #1 outfit....drives me nuts!

Can you set the default so they stay naked or put on towel when they get out or options for both?

that would make more sense!

just a thought thx

12 minutes ago, Nalebranc said:

Question regarding the adult/teen interactions. I know it's been discussed earlier and that there's suppose to be some unlock mod for those of us who are Patreon users. What is that and how do I find it? Thanks.

Never mind, answered my own question. Going to try the game again later with the unlock mod.

On 10/17/2020 at 11:17 PM, Ketts said:

anyone have wickedwhims v158a, i cant update to the latest version due to download caps,  so im stuck on sims 4 eco life v.1.65.77.1020 and the latest version of wickedwhims doesnt work properly on that version of sims 4 

I have a bunch of old versions just in case the current version broke, and I was lazy to delete them for a while, so... here you go.

WickedWhims v158a.zip

A heads up for those of us using LittleMsSam's mods: The 10/18 version of Change Into Everyday When Indoors mod from her Random Small Mods collection does not play well with WW. This comes from the lady herself. I can confirm. Had a save that would constantly hang after updating this mod, and taking it or WW out of the picture cleared it up.

19 hours ago, Zathuul said:

nvm I read that wrong, sorry. Although I'd still like to know if this supports star wars yet at some point and what others it doesn't support yet.

The WW main download page shows what game versions work with the current WW version and was changed recently to remove the older one's.

I believe they are now ONLY for v1.66(SW) and v1.67 game versions.

I don't have the eco living or road to batuu expansion packs so which version of WW should I be using? ? the current version I'm using is v158a, but it only works up until selecting an interaction and them speaking then nothing happens after that but it acts as if they are doing something :( thanks in advance!

18 minutes ago, dollface943 said:

I don't have the eco living or road to batuu expansion packs so which version of WW should I be using? ? the current version I'm using is v158a, but it only works up until selecting an interaction and them speaking then nothing happens after that but it acts as if they are doing something :( thanks in advance!

WW only uses the base game version, with patch updates, and doesn't require any game packs or EP's to work.

You have to look in your The Sims 4 folder for a file named GameVersion.txt, then open it to find what game version you actually have.

12 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

WW only uses the base game version, with patch updates, and doesn't require any game packs or EP's to work.

You have to look in your The Sims 4 folder for a file named GameVersion.txt, then open it to find what game version you actually have.

thank you! I just checked and I have version 1.67.45.1020, the newest version of WW didn't work for me for some reason and told me to use v150d which also didn't work, I haven't played since March so I've been updating files, are all skintones corrupt with the latest update? I did see something along those lines mentioned somewhere

27 minutes ago, dollface943 said:

thank you! I just checked and I have version 1.67.45.1020, the newest version of WW didn't work for me for some reason and told me to use v150d which also didn't work, I haven't played since March so I've been updating files, are all skintones corrupt with the latest update? I did see something along those lines mentioned somewhere

I would also delete any old Wicked Settings like the one in your saves folder.

You might also possibly have another Wicked install hidden somewhere.

And delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder whenever adding, removing, or updating mods or the game itself.

Latest game patch broke all the cc default skins, I prefer to use non-default skin overlays instead due to less breakage.

Update Wild Guys Female Body Details and/or any other cc default skins you might have.

Other script mods you may have like MCCC or Basemental Drugs also need to be updated.

16 hours ago, dollface943 said:

the newest version of WW didn't work for me for some reason and told me to use v150d

Who told you? WW? ifaik WW doesn't tell you to use older versions, you are most probably have some other mods that use WW.
Update them first

I'm curious if you can incorporate the urgent need to pee animation that is already in the game with an urgent need to have sex whim. If they dont have sex in a specified amount of time then they go to relieve themselves with whatever animation is available by masturbating (gender specific) .

Made a thread on this but I will put it here too regarding LGBT gameplay.

Many a time Ive seen asked here what governs top/bottom dynamics without ever an explanation but I've seemed to have figured it out. Well at least within households having more than one sim. In those households the top will always be to the furthest left in the CAS window. Meaning in CAS if you want a sim to be a "top" make sure their face icon is first in character creation simple. This is important because It means you don't have to misgender sims to setup roles. You can set both sims to male or in a lesbian relationship both female and know who will be the top and bottom when sex autonomously starts. I'm not sure why Turbo never highlighted this because even although the system isn't perfect it alleviates some frustration over all the randomness. Further testing has to be done on the extent outside of the household in maintaining dynamics but I'm quite sure being left most will uphold role status outside of the household. The whole thing has made the game more interesting

4 hours ago, Clay86 said:

Made a thread on this but I will put it here too regarding LGBT gameplay.

Many a time Ive seen asked here what governs top/bottom dynamics without ever an explanation but I've seemed to have figured it out. Well at least within households having more than one sim. In those households the top will always be to the furthest left in the CAS window. Meaning in CAS if you want a sim to be a "top" make sure their face icon is first in character creation simple. This is important because It means you don't have to misgender sims to setup roles. You can set both sims to male or in a lesbian relationship both female and know who will be the top and bottom when sex autonomously starts. I'm not sure why Turbo never highlighted this because even although the system isn't perfect it alleviates some frustration over all the randomness. Further testing has to be done on the extent outside of the household in maintaining dynamics but I'm quite sure being left most will uphold role status outside of the household. The whole thing has made the game more interesting

I thought the order in cas and then in game was decided by age, from the oldest to the youngest.