WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

18 hours ago, Bluery said:

Anyone got any idea how( or if ) i can fix this?

See my post above for other gender settings:

Females will sometimes use male animations for either/both female or male partners.

Some Animations are tagged for MF, MM. FF, B and/or Bi so either they get confused or you might have another gender switch set to 'Anything Goes'.

That one should be set to 'Identity Based Gender'.

Strict gender settings might also block group sex but it's still a bit confusing.

25 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Some Animations are tagged for MF, MM. FF, B and/or Bi so either they get confused or you might have another gender switch set to 'Anything Goes'.

That one should be set to 'Identity Based Gender'.

Thanks for the reply.

These spesific animations are tagged as Bi which would make sense for two females, but if its a male and a female you'd think the male would use the appropriate postision.

I checked all the gender options and everything looks correct, so i guess its just the way the animations are tagged and unless the creator changes it theres really nothing to do about it?

11 minutes ago, Bluery said:

Thanks for the reply.

These spesific animations are tagged as Bi which would make sense for two females, but if its a male and a female you'd think the male would use the appropriate postision.

I checked all the gender options and everything looks correct, so i guess its just the way the animations are tagged and unless the creator changes it theres really nothing to do about it?

My only other thought is to check both of those sims for their gender preferences as one, or both, might be Bi-sex.

The animations I found to be gender confused in the past I just disabled for autonomous use.  

Spoiler

MC Command Center Last Exception Oct 01 - 17:44:11 Summary
Last Module Called: interaction.py
Last Function Called: _tuning_loaded_callback
Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')
Pretty Error CallStack (Click to expand/collapse)
Full Error CallStack (Click to expand/collapse)
MC Command Center Last Exception Oct 01 - 17:44:12 Summary
Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')
MC Command Center Last Exception Oct 01 - 17:44:13 Summary
Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:Sim_visiting_farm'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')
Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbithole_visit_farm_no_rp'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')
Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_FertilityTreatment'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')
MC Command Center Last Exception Oct 01 - 17:44:14 Summary
Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:rabbithole_farm_tuneup'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')
MC Command Center Last Exception Oct 01 - 17:44:16 Summary
Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:Inter_Farm_To_Slavery'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')
MC Command Center Last Exception Oct 01 - 17:45:48 Summary
Last Module Called: tunable.py
Last Function Called: __init__
Error message: [cjiang] Error invoking TunableUiObjectPickerWrapper.UiObjectPicker (TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments)
Sim Info (Click to expand/collapse)

Maybe someone can help me?
I do not run WW settings in the game at all.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

My only other thought is to check both of those sims for their gender preferences as one, or both, might be Bi-sex.

The animations I found to be gender confused in the past I just disabled for autonomous use.  

I think I've tried every option by now, and the only thing that made a change was to switch the female gender recognition to male and the male gender recognition to female which worked for the animations i had trouble with, but as expected it ruined the other animations that worked properly before.

I can just swap positions manually but it ruins the flow of the playlist ?.

Anyway thanks for trying to help!

On 10/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Bluery said:

I think I've tried every option by now, and the only thing that made a change was to switch the female gender recognition to male and the male gender recognition to female which worked for the animations i had trouble with, but as expected it ruined the other animations that worked properly before.

I can just swap positions manually but it ruins the flow of the playlist ?.

Anyway thanks for trying to help!

That's the animation tags fault, not WickedWhims'. You should report it to its creator, they may have set the gender recognition tag the other way around on that specific stage of the sequence

How can I buy Kaya items? I tried using computer but I can only buy condoms, pads and tampons.

Edit.: Before asking, yes, I tried buying them on Buy Mode, puting them on a counter. But I can't put them on the sim inventory, and there is no option "Put in Inventory" or anything to do it.

11 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

That's the animation tags fault, not WickedWhims'. You should report it to its creator, they may have set the gender recognition tag the other way around on that specific stage of the sequence

I thought maybe something in WW options was set incorrectly for me, thats why i asked here first.

I later spoke to the creator and he said hes gonna take a look at it.

2 hours ago, TerraMadX said:

How can I buy Kaya items? I tried using computer but I can only buy condoms, pads and tampons.

Edit.: Before asking, yes, I tried buying them on Buy Mode, puting them on a counter. But I can't put them on the sim inventory, and there is no option "Put in Inventory" or anything to do it.

Tried dragging them over the sim?

I don't know how peoples will judge me when I wrote this, but... Here we go :
When travelling to Batuu, inventory change for a Batuu-exclusive inventory. Nothing problematic, right? Especially if you get back your inventory when you come back home.
Here's the catch : There's no condoms in my Batuu inventory. Me who wanted to do sex tourism alongside a side-activity from space-smuggling, I'm kinda left without anything to protect my sims from space aids, and worse : intergalactic babies!
I must ask for a solution, whether it's a option to buy condoms on Batuu, asking another Sim for it, or a system to autonomously transfer condoms in each inventory.

I have a problem with whicked whims as i upgraded to eco v 1.65, so i downloaded the last version of whicked too but i cant see to be able to get in settings anymore...when i click settings game pauses and no window appear. Before upgrading this mod was working perfectly...is there any other version i can install that doesnt have this issue?

On 10/3/2020 at 12:46 AM, procian said:

you have allow emotional deaths turned on in game options?

Not the same. Sims can still die of overexertion when emotional deaths are off. I've lost more than a few Tina Peepings that way. Came till they went.

That said, I've never been able to kill off an elder just by WW sex. The debuff keeps wearing off. Lots of regular Woo Hoo will do it every time.

4 hours ago, TerraMadX said:

Nop, nothing. And the problem is just for the wipes and spray.

I didn't even realise that that was a bug until you mentioned it here. I thought both was just decorative objects like so many stuff from EA is even though the discription seems to promise something else.

Just thought I'd let you and the creaters of this lovely mod know. I played without any mods until about two weeks ago. So I'm still fairly new to all this.

3 hours ago, ariana4u said:

I have a problem with whicked whims as i upgraded to eco v 1.65, so i downloaded the last version of whicked too but i cant see to be able to get in settings anymore...when i click settings game pauses and no window appear. Before upgrading this mod was working perfectly...is there any other version i can install that doesnt have this issue?

Game version is now at 1.66.139.1020 (Star Wars) so Wicked Whims, and most other script mods, are updated for this version and they won't work with older game versions.

You can't upgrade Sims 4 to ECO unless you are using a cracked game.

Legal Sims 4 is always updated to the latest version by Origin/EA or Steam accounts.

(Not always a good thing as major game updates will usually break a bunch of mods and you then have to wait till they are updated too).

LL rules don't allow helping ppl with cracked games so I probably said too much already.

You can buy the base game quite cheap, like $5, and get EP's later on 50% off sales.

I understand when ppl would like to do the 'try before you buy' thing like freeware or trial ware, but if you like playing Sims 4 then it should be worth the cost to own.

And you don't need to buy any packs as most mods like Wicked work with base game.

If you can afford a PC to run the Sims you should be able to cough up $5 to buy it.