WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Two things missing so this MOD could be called PERFECTION:

* Rape - I mean I'm not a rapist but I think rape would need to be possible so I could carry on some histories I'm playing;

* Miscarriage - There is an option to allow miscarriage but there is nothing about risk of miscarriage. Through all my gameplays my sims never had a miscarriage, so...

* Rape - I mean I'm not a rapist but I think rape would need to be possible so I could carry on some histories I'm playing;

* Miscarriage - There is an option to allow miscarriage but there is nothing about risk of miscarriage. Through all my gameplays my sims never had a miscarriage, so...

2 hours ago, treisand said:

There are mods that allow for both of those.

Is there any way to change the percentage of "failing" condoms and birth control pills? Even using the trails that supposedly increases this chance of failure, the percentage is very low, I know it will "break" the realism of the mod, but I need the condom to "rip" to continue the story of my child-hating sim.

2 hours ago, treisand said:

Turbodriver said that rape will never be a part of this mod.

4 hours ago, treisand said:

Like dracul said there are mods for both.  For rape and kidnapping check out Wicked Whims Kinky in this forum.  Not sure off the top of my head for miscarriage tho.

44 minutes ago, -TDSH-_Salvador_ said:

Update WickedWhims and remove all files related to CNWW. Then start your game. If it works, you can try to download the new version of CNWW. But CNWW repeatedly comes back with bugs for multiple users, so beware.

5 hours ago, procian said:

You have a load of duplicate files....says 223...…..find and delete.....you'll see them mentioned in the log file.

That fixed it! Thank you very much!

4 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Hmm. Maybe I should check my own. I've had this error happen when I start an NPC sex session and try to have my sim join in with a random selection.

I used "Anti-Twin" and it worked like a charm. So if you also have 30GB of CC and dont want to do it manually, here you go http://www.anti-twin.com/

On 9/15/2019 at 6:00 PM, Milik said:

Some of my game sims do not take off the bottom of their clothes when they go to the toilet.

use cheat: ww.fix

20 hours ago, treisand said:

Miscarriage - There is an option to allow miscarriage but there is nothing about risk of miscarriage.

try LittleMsSam Miscarriage mod

18 hours ago, YATTAY said:

Is there any way to change the percentage of "failing" condoms and birth control pills?

will be cool if @TURBODRIVER move all available tunings (percentage of BC falling\fertility\period days\etc) from scripts to external variables some day... so we can tweak mod as we like

On 9/16/2019 at 8:11 AM, 0xAF said:

use cheat: ww.fix

try LittleMsSam Miscarriage mod

will be cool if @TURBODRIVER move all available tunings (percentage of BC falling\fertility\period days\etc) from scripts to external variables some day... so we can tweak mod as we like

I've mentioned this on more than a few occasions and was met with indifference. I think it would be more of an advantage to have a global setup file rather than saving the settings for each individual game. I have many games in various states of completeness. It gets real annoying to have to set things up time after time when it would be much simpler to have a .cfg similar to MCCC. It's much easier to manage a few .cfg files then re do setting all the time. Importing is ok, but it doesn't seem to always keep the settings straight. Same goes for a global animation disabler. I get tired of removing the same animations time after time.

Hey guys, i would like to ask a question regarding an issue i've been having with some Sex Animations..

For some reason, even if i have updated everything today, most Sex animations that have to do with a table and a chair, and you try to do something on that chair, it makes your character get inside the table instead and sit underneath, in the middle of the table o_O

Another issue that if i do something to a window, the animation plays sideways of the window ( so that means its within the window ) and sometimes it gets outside of it lol

may i ask, do i have to know something about the priority of Mods, maybe i have to put animations first then Wicked whims? any suggestions/opinions on this?

Just to let you know, i have updated everything TODAY

and haven't put any ts4script to be more than 1 folder deep

everything works without throwing any last exceptions so..anyone able to help? xD

On 9/13/2019 at 7:49 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Every other problem reported here is because of "Wicked Whims Kinky" or "Wicked Whims Pets". These mods are not associated with WickedWhims.

I recommend removing them and reporting the issues to the actual creator of these mods.

Thanks.

Thank you for that!