WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

16 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:
  • Create a written test plan (there are lots of examples online).  Doing it from memory never works as you ALWAYS forget something.  I know this from experience.  Software ...

This is excellent! Thank you.

2 hours ago, Cobaltum said:

Every time I try to do this, I get an error.

" AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_current_outfit' "

That is likely a bug caused by one of my mods. WWKinky or WWPets. It should be fixed already though. If it isn't, post in one of those threads.

On 9/12/2019 at 12:52 PM, SkyBarbie said:

Only move these two WW files back into your mods folder and retest:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

If you don't get the error, then there must be one or more other files in your WW folder that are causing the issue.

If you get the error again, start removing other mods out of your mods folder and retest until the problem goes away.

It may be time consuming but you need to narrow it down.

this worked so thank you!! but there's one more thing, I followed this and redownloaded the ww animations and checked when they were updated. When I played the game, it seems that the animations are causing the issue but they are all updated within this year or in the recent months. I didn't add any of my other ccs to test whether it was only the animations causing the error or not.

Hello Guys,

I have a question, maybe someone could help me with this particular interaction.

I have created a club with the club sex interactions (Have Sex and Swingers), what I want to do is to put all the members in a threesome/foursome, but for some reason I started the sex interaction with two members (Male/Female) and later invite the others, but the other one keep doing other things, there is no rejections... just I don't receive any response from them.

How I could do a Threesome with the club members?... can you give me some advice?.

Additionally, I want to know if there is the option to start sex interaction with more than two sims.

Thanks,

Josh

2 hours ago, joshmorbious said:

I have created a club with the club sex interactions (Have Sex and Swingers), what I want to do is to put all the members in a threesome/foursome, but for some reason I started the sex interaction with two members (Male/Female) and later invite the others, but the other one keep doing other things, there is no rejections... just I don't receive any response from them.

How I could do a Threesome with the club members?... can you give me some advice?.

Do you have WW Kinky installed?  One page back on the thread was mentioned it was the cause of most of the current issues with threesomes and more.

7 hours ago, fofol said:

hi and tank you for creating this mod (wickedwhims).

when in body selector select  (noir and dark) for penis and use condom in game.

condom can not seen on penis but it works (pregnancy prevention).

If I'm correct, creators had to implement their custom condoms to their penises mod for it to be visible. That's why the condoms were only visible/working with the default penis.

I heard Noir is already working on the condoms. 

You can also try out Simdulgence penises with working condoms ?

Hey Everybody! Thanks to you Turbo for a great mod.

Now for a technical question. I've been having threesome issues and saw that WWKinky was causing most of those problems to occur. I removed WWKinky and still can't get my sims to group sex. Is there anything I'm missing in the options maybe or any other reason they won't bang? The three sims in question are all polyamorous(spelling???) and all three really like each other, over half on friendship and romance.

4 hours ago, dermeseti said:

Hey Everybody! Thanks to you Turbo for a great mod.

Now for a technical question. I've been having threesome issues and saw that WWKinky was causing most of those problems to occur. I removed WWKinky and still can't get my sims to group sex. Is there anything I'm missing in the options maybe or any other reason they won't bang? The three sims in question are all polyamorous(spelling???) and all three really like each other, over half on friendship and romance.

Not sure if you're using it, but if you are, remove WWPet too. I'm currently in the process of overhauling them both to not interfere so much with WW functionality as well as writing up a test plan so I can ezpz make sure everything works as it should.

32 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Not sure if you're using it, but if you are remove WWPet too. I'm currently in the process of overhauling them both to not interfere so much with WW functionality as well as writing up a test plan so I can ezpz make sure everything works as it should.

No WWPet, just the WWKinky. Other pose packs wouldn't affect it would it? I have a couple for random paint from reference set ups.

2 hours ago, TomasGrizzly said:

Random silly idea: since sims can pee on the spot with their bladder low, what about 'fertilizing' produce this way?

Realistically that would only work with shit. Piss is very acidic and full of salt, which kills plants. Had a male dog that would piss all over an evergreen shrub in front of my house and eventually the area he pissed on turned yellow and then the rest of the bush died. Piss is not good for plants.

Fun fact: if you have have issues with your pets leaving dead spots in your lawn pay attention to where they piss and saturate that spot with water from a hose or watering can that should prevent dead spots from forming.

@Z0mBieP00Nani

Your dog must have been fed with some crappy food or was really ill. Urea is used in agriculture for decades. Not only is it better for plants than artificial fertilizers,

but it's much safer to handle and use. As for human waste, take a look at this article. The problem with your plants may be with over saturation, not the acidity of

the waste. Soil composition should be carefully monitored for each plant culture. Things that gardener should be mindful about are nitrogen, phosphorus

and potassium ratios. So if your dog was fed with tons of industrial pet food products, and/or had liver problems, i can see why it's pee was salty.

@Z0mBieP00Nani @GosnZvizn

LMAo, I would have never imagined to learn new things about dogs here HA.
Sometimes I let my dog pee in my back garden. But I was always carefull where she could pee, since I have a lot of plants and flowers.

So now I can say to my dog : doggy, piss away!! ?

Back on topic. I just found something funny about WickedWhims.
My sim teen got caught having sex by her mom. And mom sim was furious. A few seconds later grams walked into the room too and she was like; Good for you sis, good for you!! ?
I howled at this little moodlet. (It was something like; It's great to be young again or something) But still funny as hell. It was unexpected for me.

Thanks for the laugh @TURBODRIVER ? ?

@TURBODRIVER Hi. Is it possible to make a gender switch for "player" trait jelousy?. I mean, what I want is too make jealous the partners of the sims I'm banging but at the same time don't make jealous some sims that had some love interest. I know that by just removing player trait and add polyamorous trait to all the sims with love interest I should be able to do it but it's extremely annoying to do it that way, so... I just wondering ya know.

1 hour ago, darkel47 said:

@TURBODRIVER Hi. Is it possible to make a gender switch for "player" trait jelousy?. I mean, what I want is too make jealous the partners of the sims I'm banging but at the same time don't make jealous some sims that had some love interest. I know that by just removing player trait and add polyamorous trait to all the sims with love interest I should be able to do it but it's extremely annoying to do it that way, so... I just wondering ya know.

I'm not sure why making two traits do the same thing, when they currently cover different needs, would be a good idea.

@TURBODRIVER

Good evening,

I've been having an issue with the Attractiveness part of the mod, which wasn't a factor before the RoM update (noted in the attached image). When I activate the "scope surroundings" self-interaction, it just pops up as "Attractiveness Scoping", with no other text or result. Before, it would at least tell me there was no one of interest, but now it only works sometimes, and appears even when in a room with those the mod has deemed attractive to my character. Sometimes, it'll work as intended, but about 50/50 it will not. I've tested with no mods besides WW, everything updated, game repaired, cache cleared, WW add-ons updated, mods in, mods out, and still the same effect. 

Please advise. 

Edit: and before someone asks, my game version is 1.55.108.1020, Origin-version, and every mod I have has been checked over and updated.

ASC.PNG

11 hours ago, Bhob said:

I'm not sure why making two traits do the same thing, when they currently cover different needs, would be a good idea.

I mean. Removing player trait from my "Bull" sim then equipping "polyamorous" in all my love interest. First action allows me had reactions from husbands cuz cuckold traits seem to not work really well when you have player trait but player avoids others love interest to get jealous of you when catched banging other girls Soooooooooo... if all of them have polyamorous problem begone. What I asked was for a less annoying way to achieve this cuz literally can be solved if WW IA ignores sim wearing player but still triggers jealosy from the sim who don't while making sex. Why? You may ask, simple; Imagine you want your Cucky friend to Fap at Oyakodon (Japanese weird shit word for 3some with mom & daugther) if you have player trait for avoid the jealosy while the other partner in joining you'll have your friend just chilling there like retard then just using the pc or some shit like that if you don't equip that trait rigth before joining act jealosy making you lost some reputation and lost romance points 

@TURBODRIVER Great mod and thanks for everything.

I've been experiencing issues regarding underwear resetting. After googling it I noticed that several people had the same issue but as you put it there was no way of knowing what was causing the problem. I tried to set the underwear for every sim saving and loading the game after every change, to see if something would lead to it changing again to default, and after finishing with another sim, I saved twice. Once after setting her underwear, and another one after changing npc relationships using MCCC. It changed back to default underwear.

So I tried changing several MCCC settings, saving and loading the game, returning to main menu, closing and opening the game. When nothing changed and the underwear remained without any change to the default one, I tried one last thing: taking the same sim who I targetted to improve his relationships to the place where the second npc was, and then using MCCC to improve their relationship. Underwear remained without changes.

To sum up:

SIM A, SIM B and SIM C - LOT A, LOT B and LOT C

SIM A is in LOT A. MCCC --> change npc sim relationships --> between SIM B (who is in LOT B) and SIM C (who is in LOT C) ---> underwear reverts back to default

SIM B goes to LOT C --> MCCC --> change relationships with controlled sim (SIM B) -->between SIM B and SIM C (both are in LOT C) --->underwear keeps being what you chose.

I hope it's clear enough, didn't know how to explain it. Hope it helps someone