WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Taking for granted that your game and mods are updated, first try the command ww.fix and see if it fixes the problem, otherwise delete the whickedwhimsmod folder inside the saves folder; this will reset your WW settings but it should also remove any stuck variable.

See pic below:

Reveal hidden contents

solutions.png.a4720442e330ac415b86178368bef2f8.png

So far I have tried:

ww.fix

Deleting WW saves

Freshly installing WW

Repairing the game

Removing all mods besides WW

Deleting cache

Starting a new save

Reverting to 4.3.5.142c

Disabling WW's experimental mode

Changing menstrual cycle lengths

Disabling MCC custom age/time span settings

Playing households of different sizes

The only other things I can think of is not having the new expansion installed or people not noticing that it's happening.

This is the first time I am using this mod and I have run into some issues. I would appreciate it if you could help solve these issues.

-Can't have sex on the floor

-Can't ask to be boyfriend

-Can't propose

-Had to go to cas to marry my sim, but polygamy isn't allowed even though I did allow in the wicked settings

Does this version work with CNWW? (I have newest version something isn't working right plus I tried getting help but was denied)

1 hour ago, FountainofVenus said:

This is the first time I am using this mod and I have run into some issues. I would appreciate it if you could help solve these issues.

-Can't propose

-Had to go to cas to marry my sim, but polygamy isn't allowed even though I did allow in the wicked settings

Does this version work with CNWW?

Only if CNWW is updated.

3 hours ago, FountainofVenus said:

-Can't propose

WW works perfectly well with other mods...as long as they are all updated...including the main game.....

I'm contemplating adding this into my game.... But uh, so far i don't know which body mesh to grab. Can anyone recommend a realistic body model in the list? I like ones that are realistic or at the very least works with sliders. Plus, I like the option where the Sims have pubic hair.

I assume the bold names of the mod are the recommended ones right? Or at least more active?

5 hours ago, FountainofVenus said:

-Can't propose

The version of Wicked Whims that is supported is in both the description of CNWW as well as in the name of the download file.

1 hour ago, TomasGrizzly said:

I have auto-use condoms enabled, my sim does not use them when household is full. Intentional?

Sims can't get pregnant when the household is full and thus there would be no need to use a condom.

@TURBODRIVER Hey, do you have any thoughts on maybe improving the "watch sex" function? The issues I have with it currently is that it does not seem to trigger autonomously, or at least not that I have ever seen. And though masturbation can trigger autonomously when a sim has been told to watch sex, this always triggers a floor masturbation sequence in the exact spot they were in, which is an issue because sims that watch sex always seem to seek out the nearest spot they can sit it, which means you kind of have to move them if you don't want sims phasing through the furniture. 

So, yeah, not like the worst possible issues, but it would be neat to see it slightly improved along lines that allow it to occur autonomously, make it so sims who watch sex either stay in place and/or trigger masturbation animations on the object they are currently stting on rather than begin a floor animation inside a piece of furniture. 

Thanks in advance. 

3 hours ago, Teeeight said:

I'm contemplating adding this into my game.... But uh, so far i don't know which body mesh to grab. Can anyone recommend a realistic body model in the list? I like ones that are realistic or at the very least works with sliders. Plus, I like the option where the Sims have pubic hair.

I assume the bold names of the mod are the recommended ones right? Or at least more active?

I think that I got almost all female body meshes in my game but Bettar Body by Hiroki is my favorite .

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3682-better-body-may-13-feet-update/

It could happen that some skin overlays got nipple textures that are to high , to cover them you can use this :

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/70545-sims-4-airplanerandys-custom-nipple-tattoo-overlay-12142016/?tab=comments#comment-1761624

AirplaneRandy's Custom Nipple Tattoo Overlay (12/14/2016) are for me one of the most important mods for the Sims , you can find them at the body tattoos .

12 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Taking for granted that your game and mods are updated, first try the command ww.fix and see if it fixes the problem, otherwise delete the whickedwhimsmod folder inside the saves folder; this will reset your WW settings but it should also remove any stuck variable.

See pic below:

Reveal hidden contents

solutions.png.a4720442e330ac415b86178368bef2f8.png

I have already tried all this. I tried the "ww.fix" command, I have reset the WW settings, I even downloaded the mod again. Nothing. They don´t get a period.

8 hours ago, jixx said:

So far I have tried:

ww.fix

Deleting WW saves

Freshly installing WW

Repairing the game

Removing all mods besides WW

Deleting cache

Starting a new save

Reverting to 4.3.5.142c

Disabling WW's experimental mode

Changing menstrual cycle lengths

Disabling MCC custom age/time span settings

Playing households of different sizes

The only other things I can think of is not having the new expansion installed or people not noticing that it's happening.

It has nothing to do with that. I have island living, and I have the problem too, as you can see.

Hi Turbo,

Can you tell me how to pre-select interactions and just let them play one by one until climax ends it. 

For example,  I want to play all forced actions of the entire sexual intercourse from different animators. From teasing to vaginal to climax. 

If if this isn’t possible yet, please make this possible in your next update. Huge thank you and forever fan. 

Thanks. 

6 hours ago, Captain Rondo said:

I think that I got almost all female body meshes in my game but Bettar Body by Hiroki is my favorite .

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3682-better-body-may-13-feet-update/

It could happen that some skin overlays got nipple textures that are to high , to cover them you can use this :

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/70545-sims-4-airplanerandys-custom-nipple-tattoo-overlay-12142016/?tab=comments#comment-1761624

AirplaneRandy's Custom Nipple Tattoo Overlay (12/14/2016) are for me one of the most important mods for the Sims , you can find them at the body tattoos .

Thank you for the reply, I grabbed those two just now, another question. If I wanted to see them naked in CAS, do I need to install Wicked Whims?

1 hour ago, ADN000 said:

When I install some animations, I constantly write "One or more objects were removed from the construction mode."
Why?????
I can not install many good animations.
What to do?????

I get that...it shouldn't affect the game....your probably missing noir and dark sims sex toys etc....

I write again because of the problem that the sims don´t get their period. I found out something interesting.
When I go on vacation with my sims, the period system works correctly. Whether granite falls or selvadorada. Once my sims are on vacation, they immediately get their period and all the moodlets. Everything works correctly. Once my sims are back home, and it's time for the next period, it will not work again. For some reason, it only seems to work properly in the vacation worlds. But I don´t  know about modding, so I can´t think of a plausible reason. 

2 hours ago, alexlll said:

Hi! How to make the Sims living in the same house independently have had threesome sex?

Example: husband and wife have sex, roommate joins them.

Think it depends on relationships....could be wrong though.

On 7/26/2019 at 2:03 PM, jixx said:

On 7/26/2019 at 11:06 PM, Chaleara_84 said:

I think you might be both right after all. I took a closer look at my sims and they are not bleeding anymore. I tested a new world on a deep clean saved game with only WW as a mod (plus a bunch of animations and skins) and even though I get all the right messages my sims have stopped bleeding and getting all the buffs connected with bleeding. The ovulation phase works and the sims can still get pregnant, but there is no bleeding.

No idea when this problem started given that I play sporadically, but I can tell that as far as the end of June (so before the latest WW update and before the latest game update) bleeding was still present in my game because I posted a screenshot of a vampire drinking menstrual blood on the WP topic.

I guess we will see what will happen once we get another update, unless there’s something else we are doing wrong.

Spoiler

period.png.875eec1766448339a42419f43cc1bf2c.png

Edit: and I can confirm that if a sim goes on vacation, she will get her period the moment she gets back home.