WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, dspazguy said:

Had this happen too. I removed MCCC and now everything works again like normal. I tried removing just the  MC Woohoo But that had no effect. Something in the pregnancy from MCCC seems to be causing it. 

I've never had MCCC, oof.

2 hours ago, dspazguy said:

Had this happen too. I removed MCCC and now everything works again like normal. I tried removing just the  MC Woohoo But that had no effect. Something in the pregnancy from MCCC seems to be causing it. 

You need to make sure mccc pregnancy settings match WW.

12 hours ago, dspazguy said:

MCCC pregnancy is completely unrelated to WW triggering animations. I've never been able to get WW simple pregnancy to work reliably for many months. Used to work great. But it's been very iffy for about a year. Menstrual works for the most part, but it's really a pain in the ass to put up with periods and shit.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:37 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

Update NWP & if you have the nisa patchfix in your mods folder delete it + delete the localthumbcache.package in your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 folder. 

I use NWP & its working fine. :)

Thank you so much for all of your help and the fast reply. I had no Nisa files in my folder so I was confused why WW was insisting that I did. Turns out I never updated MC Command Center and that was the problem. I updated it and now it's working fine. Thanks again!

6 minutes ago, taih588 said:

Thank you so much for all of your help and the fast reply. I had no Nisa files in my folder so I was confused why WW was insisting that I did. Turns out I never updated MC Command Center and that was the problem. I updated it and now it's working fine. Thanks again!

No problem, good to here that you sorted it out.

B10 :) 

Hi guys. Got a problem. I just installed ww again and I found that my settings from last time was still there. I deleted everything last time so I guess doing a "clean save" doesn't work at all. My settings from last time will never leave my saves. Can anyone explain this? :s

1 hour ago, Eyeq said:

Hi guys. Got a problem. I just installed ww again and I found that my settings from last time was still there. I deleted everything last time so I guess doing a "clean save" doesn't work at all. My settings from last time will never leave my saves. Can anyone explain this? :s

Delete the "WickedWhimsMod" folder in your "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/saves" folder = this is the settings for WW.

Doing this will revert your WW settings back to the default settings.

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Delete the "WickedWhimsMod" folder in your "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/saves" folder = this is the settings for WW.

Doing this will revert your WW settings back to the default settings.

I did, as I said, remove everything. But my save still remembers it some how.

10 hours ago, Eyeq said:

Salut les gars. J'ai un problème. Je viens d'installer ww à nouveau et j'ai constaté que mes paramètres de la dernière fois étaient toujours là. J'ai tout effacé la dernière fois, alors je suppose que faire une "sauvegarde propre" ne fonctionne pas du tout. Mes réglages de la dernière fois ne laisseront jamais mes sauvegardes. Quelqu'un peut-il expliquer cela? : s

Hi @Eyeq you have to uncheck Storage Cloud in origin it does the same thing good day

Hi, I wanted to know if with the latest versions of Wicked, Mc,
CNWW and Nisa’s Wicked Perversions the latest version of SIMS 4 works.
After a myriad of problems since the last DLC was released, I stopped to wait.
Can you tell me what works and what doesn't?

Thank you. 

47 minutes ago, akab said:

Hi, I wanted to know if with the latest versions of Wicked, Mc,
CNWW and Nisa’s Wicked Perversions the latest version of SIMS 4 works.
After a myriad of problems since the last DLC was released, I stopped to wait.
Can you tell me what works and what doesn't?

Thank you. 

WW/NWP/MCCC all working fine together.

Don't know bout CNWW.  Haven't used it in a while, but if CN say's it work's it will be fine too.

29 minutes ago, nightshad said:

of course it will XD XD XD

Bwahaha, I can't wait for the same old posts and complaining why it doesn't work again.  ??

Just when I'm done updating all my mods, Maxis decided to troll again. Anyways, my folders and mods are organized, so I'm ready for it! Lets goooo.