WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

This is totally off topic, however I figured I would ask you all... With Island Living I noticed something a bit silly.. (this isnt a huge deal) IS there away around having your Club using the new tanning outside feature? I was a bit shocked to not see this updated... I remember being a kid, all of us would go out side, tan and listen to music. Are there any mods out there? Thanks - 

I apologize if this has been answered already, but I've done my best to search this thread without success.

Is there a way to disable NPC Sims from having sex in your home (the whole "Way Too Welcome" bit) without completely disabling autonomy or having your doors locked (which doesn't even help if you have porch furniture or anything not in a fenced-in / locked gate backyard)?

I've tried to look through the various settings in WW in-game, but can't seem to narrow down which one (if any) will disable this feature.

11 minutes ago, JohnPuppet said:

I apologize if this has been answered already, but I've done my best to search this thread without success.

Is there a way to disable NPC Sims from having sex in your home (the whole "Way Too Welcome" bit) without completely disabling autonomy or having your doors locked (which doesn't even help if you have porch furniture or anything not in a fenced-in / locked gate backyard)?

I've tried to look through the various settings in WW in-game, but can't seem to narrow down which one (if any) will disable this feature.

Use the ww autonomy signs to not allow sex on the lot.

They are in build buy under paintings & posters here=

Screenshot (40).png

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Use the ww autonomy signs to not allow sex on the lot.

They are in build buy under paintings & posters here=

Will those posters disable all autonomous sex? I like the autonomy with my own Sims, just not the random NPCs walking in and making themselves too welcome. Sorry if I'm being a little too picky about this.

On 7/18/2019 at 9:19 AM, Kaladarm said:

Experiencing a minor glitch that really isn't game breaking or anything but I'm finding rather annoying nonetheless... Since yesterday (not game update related as I've still not installed the update) my sims no longer remove their pants when peeing, despite having the option checked. Every other interaction seems to be working just fine but this one little thing. If I'd never tried the option, it wouldn't be a problem but I miss it now and would very much like to be able to have it working again. Anyone else ever experience this and have a quick fix, or any suggestions? Would be much appreciated :)

I've had this same glitch before, I fixed it by typing 'ww.fix' in the console.

On 7/12/2019 at 3:35 AM, DarkAudit said:

Wait. We're talking the official expansion, game, and stuff packs missing items if WW is installed? Is that it? That's what DLC means to me here. If it's not Maxis/EA, then it's CC or mods.

Yes, basically after doing the 50/50 test, I found that DLC Aspiration rewards disappear when WW is installed. Other than that, I'm not aware of anything else disappearing. Its been an ongoing problem and only took the time now that Island Living came out to find out why these things disappeared.

20 hours ago, crumppppp said:

I've had this same glitch before, I fixed it by typing 'ww.fix' in the console.

OMG! You're amazing. Thank you so much for this. It did the trick. After spending a whole day taking apart my mod folder and testing everything out, THIS was the simple solution I needed. Brilliant.

This little console command needs to be spread around. Thanks again, I can finally go back to my original save :D

WW is working well for the most part for me. Sims are having sex, reactions, cum ect....  But I am having problems with the penis. It's all gltichy. It's not normal. Last time I used WW was....  7 days ago? And it was working perfectly fine. Decided to use WW again to take some screenies and bam... all the dickies are out of place. Most of the time the penis will be stuck in a single spot in the air, leaving a long trail of stretched skin. Or it has moved in reverse, the front looking like a woman and the peepee coming out of the anus. And here in this image it moved up his chest, near my sim's neck. I exit the game, made sure I had the latest version of WW. Just removed and reinstalled just in case. Temporarily removed all of my other mods as well just to test. And it is still the same case/scenario. Last time WW worked rlly well I did not have Dine Out or Get Together, first time I am using WW again after having those 2 packs. But I doubt that has anything to do with it. Oh... and before I forget. I haven't gotten any LEs or orange boxes while testing this and all.

Glitchy WW.png

3 hours ago, Pazni said:

WW is working well for the most part for me. Sims are having sex, reactions, cum ect....  But I am having problems with the penis. It's all gltichy. It's not normal. Last time I used WW was....  7 days ago? And it was working perfectly fine. Decided to use WW again to take some screenies and bam... all the dickies are out of place. Most of the time the penis will be stuck in a single spot in the air, leaving a long trail of stretched skin. Or it has moved in reverse, the front looking like a woman and the peepee coming out of the anus. And here in this image it moved up his chest, near my sim's neck. I exit the game, made sure I had the latest version of WW. Just removed and reinstalled just in case. Temporarily removed all of my other mods as well just to test. And it is still the same case/scenario. Last time WW worked rlly well I did not have Dine Out or Get Together, first time I am using WW again after having those 2 packs. But I doubt that has anything to do with it. Oh... and before I forget. I haven't gotten any LEs or orange boxes while testing this and all.

Glitchy WW.png

penis rig problem by the sound of it....type rig in the mods folder search bar.....delete any that show up....denton47 etc.

Has anyone else come across your sims not having periods? They will sometimes work for a bit when I change locations via a loading screen, but then nothing. I've tried it with only one sim in the household and no birth control pill, no change. I've also done the deep clean save steps, started new games, so far no fix, but also no errors. I'm stumped.

Hey there.

I noticed a problem in my game that might be an old one but only noticed it recently.

I cannot switch the hard penis of male sims back to the default TurboDriver (TD) one.

It is selected in the body selector but it stays to the last one that was used.

I have atm Lunar and noir versions as well. I did some testing by having the packages or not in my game but that's not it (I thought it could have been a numbering issue where the packages would have the same id).

Basically as soon as I change the default TD penis of a sim for a cc one. I cannot revert back to TD. It shows up as selected but the one displayed would be noir if I had switched to noir.

But switching between different CC penis is no problem it works. Only with TS's version.

Using the body selector for all sims or individually behaves the same.

On 1/13/2017 at 5:18 PM, bioten said:

Does swap position not work in every animation or something then?

All combinations of settings in the two gender categories don't make it available consistently.

Yeah, I'm having a problem with 'swap position' not showing up at all. It's pretty annoying.

On 7/21/2019 at 4:31 AM, procian said:

penis rig problem by the sound of it....type rig in the mods folder search bar.....delete any that show up....denton47 etc.

I did that and only the WW_Installed_Animations file shows up, I should delete that? Also just to specify. It's only erect penises there are fucked up. Even in CAS whenever the sim moves, the penis is stuck/frozen in one weird spot/side.