WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

20 hours ago, Warson23 said:

Does anyone know why sexually alluring sim still gets rejected? 

The same behavior on my side. For me it does not depend on the relationship settings. Apparently regression from the previous versions. Checked version downloaded 2 month ago -> works fine with relationship settings also.

@TURBODRIVER, a feature request to consider for your long list:

A WW "Try for Baby" option if any of the participants can get pregnant, and none have the Dislikes Children trait.  Prevents condom usage, is more likely to pick vaginal animations next, maybe somewhat increased pregnancy chance (though not to the almost-sure-thing of the EA version).

Alternately a "My Biological Clock is Ticking" flag for a Sim, which prevents them from using birth control and condoms regardless of general settings.  And potentially more vaginal animations / increased pregnancy chance.

7 hours ago, galgat said:

I recently started getting a pop up every time I returned to my Home. Telling me that I had and Item that was not included in my packs or did not have, and one Item was removed.

I searched very hard to see if I could find anything removed, I have the game patched to the latest, and I have all the packs, even went so far as to validate everything.

Could not figure it out as nothing was missing, sometimes it would happen on entering Cas, and then returning to the game, sometimes when leaving home, and then returning. It was bugging the heck out of me. So I decided on a spurious notion to remove WW, and anything that depended on it, and low and behold this does not happen any more with WW removed.

This may be old news ( Oxymoron ) and you all may know all about it, but I am guessing WW is looking for items that maybe are used in animations, and am guessing if they are not found it is throwing up this useless Pop up.

I don't think this is a bad Idea, but it is extremely hard to identify just what Item or Items that WW has not found and where I might need to go to get them.  If that can not be fixed then it is not a really good Idea I personally don't think.

I need to be able to locate, and add these items, and hopefully they are not behind some pay wall, but most of all I need to be able to know just what these items I am missing are, and where to find them.  With so many animation packs out there, and each Author adding what ever they desire in there animation from what ever source they can find this can be problematic I think.

Does this pop up hurt anything, I don't think so, but it is a worry some thing to see, and hard to tell if it is actually from WW or I actually have a problem with my installation.

I may be wrong on this but this is what appears to be happening and for me it is troubling somewhat.

The pop up doesn't break or hurt anything....I think it's to do with sex toys,possibly azmodan's stuff? .....

1 hour ago, procian said:

The pop up doesn't break or hurt anything....I think it's to do with sex toys,possibly azmodan's stuff? .....

That may be true, and I agree it is not really a problem, unless you really did have a maxis missing item, and as you had gotten use to ignoring the pop up, you might miss a real problem spot or possible corruption to your save file.

17 hours ago, galgat said:

That I suppose is Nice, but that will not let you use CNWW stuff, and I find his CNWW Kinky mod to be a wonderful addition to the game that they are improving rather quickly, and his other additions are also quite good at filling gap's that are missing that were in KinkyWorld.  I feel for the Patreon players that might want the CNWW additions. But I guess that is just the way it is. ( but of course they could make two mod installations, to sort of fix this )

That's actually news to me but I've never used CNWW so.....

That said, IMO, if creator B's mod is dependant on creators A mod then it's up to creator B to fix this and not A. JMHO.

Anyhow, it was not Turbo's decision to have it this way.....it was Patreon's as they felt it was crossing the line (I guess). So in order for Turbo to be able to still provide the same content without anything linked to himself, he decided to rely on his "Assistant" to put out an additional addon to fix the issue.

10 hours ago, Bhob said:

A WW "Try for Baby" option if any of the participants can get pregnant, and none have the Dislikes Children trait.  Prevents condom usage, is more likely to pick vaginal animations next, maybe somewhat increased pregnancy chance (though not to the almost-sure-thing of the EA version).

Alternately a "My Biological Clock is Ticking" flag for a Sim, which prevents them from using birth control and condoms regardless of general settings.  And potentially more vaginal animations / increased pregnancy chance.

Hehe, someone has watched my cousin vinny one too many times......?

I like the idea though.

5 hours ago, smjm81 said:

That's actually news to me but I've never used CNWW so.....

That said, IMO, if creator B's mod is dependant on creators A mod then it's up to creator B to fix this and not A. JMHO.

Anyhow, it was not Turbo's decision to have it this way.....it was Patreon's as they felt it was crossing the line (I guess). So in order for Turbo to be able to still provide the same content without anything linked to himself, he decided to rely on his "Assistant" to put out an additional addon to fix the issue.

I absolutely know it is Pareon that placed the wedge.

As you said you never going to use CNWW.  I think I said  " I feel for the Patreon players that might want the CNWW additions. " You do not so I guess you are not one of those.

I don't think this has been updated sense may 23rd.  But maybe the Assistant is on vacation.

I want to know if seasons is broken or if its just incompatibility, like i can't use this with seasons. it just bugs out and anything i have to do, i have to push pause for it to work normally (ex. sims are sleeping and the time is stuck at 3am and i push pause and it jumps to 11am. It is only for seasons and it works fine with other expansions just not seasons. I have resorted to uninstalling the expansion if i want to play with the mod, and uninstalling the mod just to play seasons

On 7/30/2019 at 6:43 AM, smjm81 said:

This has already been explained in ad nauseam

I need this, thx.
sorry, I can't follow the news all times, so I turned when I ran into this problem myself. I heard about the way to solve it, but I did not find the link( 
Probably, inattentive. Don't swear?

On 7/30/2019 at 2:54 PM, Scorpio said:

Guess I missed the part where you mentioned having the Patreon version...

My mistake. I never used FreeWW, and thought that restrictions apply to all versions. That i am wrong i understood when you said about switches... sorry for misleading ?

8 hours ago, smjm81 said:

@Veoly Apologies for coming off a bit rude. It can get frustrating when you find yourself repeating the same things 20x over when the issue can easily be resolved in a matter a minutes by simply using the forum search button. 

Oups - the forum search is often not so very helpful. But Google search helps often much quicker / easier to find something inside LoversLab.

22 hours ago, kjmc992266 said:

I want to know if seasons is broken or if its just incompatibility, like i can't use this with seasons. it just bugs out and anything i have to do, i have to push pause for it to work normally (ex. sims are sleeping and the time is stuck at 3am and i push pause and it jumps to 11am. It is only for seasons and it works fine with other expansions just not seasons. I have resorted to uninstalling the expansion if i want to play with the mod, and uninstalling the mod just to play seasons

Seasons works fine for me - the only ones I have are Seasons and Get Together.  I think if it was a general problem we'd see a lot more people complaining about it - Seasons has been out for a while and we can't be the only two using it.

Does the same thing happen even with a new start or only with existing saves?

I'd try re-downloading WW, perhaps there's a corruption in something that interfaces with Seasons.  Along the same line, try the Repair setting in the Origin launcher (under settings for Sims 4) - perhaps you have a damaged file that doesn't come up in normal play but WW interacts with.

2 hours ago, Bhob said:

Seasons works fine for me - the only ones I have are Seasons and Get Together.  I think if it was a general problem we'd see a lot more people complaining about it - Seasons has been out for a while and we can't be the only two using it.

Does the same thing happen even with a new start or only with existing saves?

I'd try re-downloading WW, perhaps there's a corruption in something that interfaces with Seasons.  Along the same line, try the Repair setting in the Origin launcher (under settings for Sims 4) - perhaps you have a damaged file that doesn't come up in normal play but WW interacts with.

Same, it works fine for me. And I have all the game

Hi there, long time listener, first time caller.

I haven't played in awhile so I updated all my mods, including this one, and I noticed something had gone missing from the WickedWhims buttons. The "Outfits" button that used to be there is gone, and now only shows up when my Sim is having sex. I've looked around in the options menu to try and find if some new setting has been added that I can change to bring the Outfits button back during all play, not just sex, but I haven't been able to find anything. I've also searched this topic with the keyword "outfit" to see if I could find anything that would help, but I didn't find anything there either. I've tried disabling all mods except for WickedWhims, and found that the Outfits button still doesn't show up in game, so I don't think it's another mod interfering with the coding.

Was this feature removed during a previous update, or am I suffering from some sort of glitch or bug, or was there something I missed in the settings menu? If it was removed, is there any chance of the Outfits button being restored in a future update? I know I can use the naturism/exhibitionism button to undress sims, but it only works for the active sim I'm using, and doesn't undress accessories unless I have them take everything off at once.

On 7/30/2019 at 10:58 AM, DarkAudit said:

So what is Tina Peeping's deal with pregnancy? I click on her for MCCC, and the pregnancy option is not there. But I can and have gotten her pregnant. Multiple times ;)

That's an easy one. The Peepings are a hidden household same as mermaids... You can't see when a female in a hidden household is pregnant. You can use MCCC to unhide them though. I think they may be hidden to avoid EA's culling, but I'm not sure. At any rate, it's easy enough to unhide them with MCCC. And if you have MCCC, you can turn off EA's culling system.

On 7/30/2019 at 12:07 PM, Bhob said:

Not sure there's much of a point in a try for a baby option. All you need to do is stop using condoms, and use the menstrual mode. And if you're that impatient to have a baby, you can use MCCC to induce pregnancy, or simply use woohoo. What more importantly needs to be addressed is the inconsistent nature of how the pregnancy options work (or don't appear to work at all in simple mode). Menstrual method seems to work most of the time, where the simple mode doesn't appear to work very well at all outside the house. But seriously, adding more to an already "healthy" mod may make things worse.

On 8/2/2019 at 11:18 AM, MickCasanova said:

Not sure there's much of a point in a try for a baby option. All you need to do is stop using condoms, and use the menstrual mode. And if you're that impatient to have a baby, you can use MCCC to induce pregnancy, or simply use woohoo. What more importantly needs to be addressed is the inconsistent nature of how the pregnancy options work (or don't appear to work at all in simple mode). Menstrual method seems to work most of the time, where the simple mode doesn't appear to work very well at all outside the house. But seriously, adding more to an already "healthy" mod may make things worse.

Your suggestions don't work unless both of the Sims are part of your household.  That's a very narrow slice of when this could be used.

Also if you just want to use yet another mod to induce pregnancy, then why have pregnancy chances at all?  Plus then it's your pick instead of chance - for example a polyamorous situation where the father can be one among many and/or the mother can be one among many.  Or nothing from this time, try again later which may or may not have the same mix of Sims.  Also not the experience this could provide.

So if the Peepings are a 'hidden' family, am I just stuck with Tina's urn after she came till she went watching my sim and his new wifey?

There are younger Peepings running around as a result of my sim's wilder younger days. They don't seem to have taken up after mom... yet.

On 6/16/2019 at 11:47 AM, Slapy7 said:

Okay, after troubleshooting myself... for anyone having issues with the sex options not showing up under 'wickedwhims' in game, you need to remove CNWW from your mods folder. I'm guessing it's because they're outdated now after the new WW release. Hope this actually helps some people 

the cnww kinky and api one or the cnww lifeline one? because i got a "public unlock" in my LE and it means:

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'PublicUnlock' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

so yeah i have the same problem