WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

17 hours ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

So I am new to sims and have been having fun.  I have used LL for mods in Skyrim and Fallout 4 before.  I am hoping you all can point me in the right direction.  Is there a way to keep sims from going crazy jealous when another sim flirts or starts getting amorous with another sim?  I am sure this must have been asked before.  Thanks for the advice in advance!

In WW you also have settings for relationship ,in there you find a cheats menu that contains a "Global jealousy switch" Iv'e unchecked that and have no problem with the jealousy thing. As mentioned earlier you can find it in the treat menu too :)

the latest version seems to have some major problems, after updating to the latest version all floor base animations are no longer working. to be specific the sex option no longer appears when you click on a floor, and only the settings option appears. and the npc sex command no longer works either. 

note all of my mods and sims 4 are updated.

1 hour ago, Psydeffexclone said:

the latest version seems to have some major problems, after updating to the latest version all floor base animations are no longer working. to be specific the sex option no longer appears when you click on a floor, and only the settings option appears. and the npc sex command no longer works either. 

note all of my mods and sims 4 are updated.

Safer assumption is your installation has some major problems. If WW had major problems - it would not just be you reporting it.

On 7/9/2019 at 12:19 PM, carnation77 said:

Have you also updated ALL the mods you have got?

well ofc.

thank you btw ,but i solved it by myself, seems like last update change gender preference, so sims refuse same gender proposition or to join in for the same reason , i set everyone to bi and everything works now.

thank you again and bye bye

2 hours ago, Simszone said:

Hey guys, i got a question regarding the peeping characters. How can i modify them? Like change their appearance, both for Tom and Tina? The newest update is very good. Kudos to @TURBODRIVER always being the best! 

I just use MCCC to edit them, then save them. If you make a new game and place them, they will automatically look like however you edited them. I made Tom an actual dude and made Tina a teen, and both were highly modified and it worked just fine.

3 hours ago, TheGreenMage said:

After some testing, I have discovered that WW breaks DLC aspiration rewards. I did the whole 50/50 test and sure enough, when WW is added it makes DLC rewards disappear. Is this a known problem? Its really annoying, that I don't get to enjoy those things as a result.

Other way round....DLC aspiration rewards don't work with WW.

15 hours ago, fred200 said:

First step - post your LE (within spoiler tags).

Don't encourage them. The best way is to drag and drop the LE file. Posting the entire LE (even in spoiler) slows down the site for everyone on the page.

So a few pages ago I've posted about the cum texture that I've been having problem with. I couldn't identify whether it was the default texture or from some mod I downloaded. I tried downloading this mod but I still have the 'default' creamy texture. So 1) Is this the default WW texture? & 2) How do I replace it with the moreCUM version? 
Don't know why this got so complicated but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask for help :D

Here's the current aftermath texture which I'd like to remove/replace.
image.png.6b6ae8628133bf3a437f1b38e8430fe9.png

13 hours ago, procian said:

Other way round....DLC aspiration rewards don't work with WW.

That doesn't make sense since DLC is official and thus a mod like WW has to make compatibility for it and not the other way round. I would assume this could be fixed though. If the problem is the added rewards effecting the DLC rewards, then I would easily assume it is being added incorrectly. Think about about in the way new DLC adds new rewards without breaking old ones, whatever method they used is clearly the correct one.

Hi,

I am using the last version of WW, but I have trouble with female bottom disappearing when undressing, and penis's tip non aligned with every animations. I am using Noir and Dark penis and  it worked fine last week ... I'm a bit confused...