WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

11 minutes ago, GForce_00007 said:

Update, I just extracted the files and replace.

When you install a new addon you should delete everything related to wickedwhims. also the folder wickedwhims in the save folder. localthumbcache.package, wickedwhims.log, delete everything. start the game briefly, new memory point, leave the game. then carry out a new wickedwhims installation.

28 minutes ago, GForce_00007 said:

Nope when I start the game my door disappear and I can't rebuild it it said "bad script" .. ?

look at the pictures. did you delete everything that I marked in yellow?

sims4001.PNG

sims4002.PNG

sims4003.PNG

3 minutes ago, GForce_00007 said:

Is not really a message it’s just when I try to put a door it said bad script in red so I can’t buy it :(

ok you get a message from wickedwhims top right in the game? and no LE file?

2 minutes ago, GForce_00007 said:

Yes I got an error and exception file created after that I got Wickedwhims 4.3.5.142d loaded with 0 animations.

do you happen to have the latest version of CNWW installed?

2 hours ago, GForce_00007 said:

Ok so I just buy the new extension and I installed the new Wicked Whims and all the animations updates and I got script error (cant build door example) and Wicked doesn't work.. I can settings but 0 animations! ?

RIP

Do you have other mods beside WW and if so did you update ALL of them after updating the game?