WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

hi folks, i just updated game and ww ,now ive random sex proposition refuse ,both direct and join in, between sims with full friendship and romantic bars, both with npc and sims in the same household, both between same gender and not .this also happens during club meeting.

really hope its not a new feature of the mod.

quick edit i run the game with just ww ,nisa ,basemental and the aep mod.

bye bye

1 hour ago, doublekey said:

hi folks, i just updated game and ww ,now ive random sex proposition refuse ,both direct and join in, between sims with full friendship and romantic bars, both with npc and sims in the same household, both between same gender and not .this also happens during club meeting.

really hope its not a new feature of the mod.

quick edit i run the game with just ww ,nisa ,basemental and the aep mod.

bye bye

Have you also updated ALL the mods you have got?

I recently have had trouble with wicked whims. The mod itself is fine but the main issue is Seasons cannot be used with this mod. And I have tested this out and it is wicked whims and seasons, I really like seasons but the only way to play it is to take out the mod or not play with seasons. I doubt its the mod but i am not sure. (for anyone curious, when I move in a new household and play till about 3/4 am sim time the game will bug out and i have to push pause to select sims basically do everything and I tried to play with it and its difficult.) And the thing is I'd go back to sims 3 but.... sims 4 is more enjoyable to look at and see sexually plus shit works unlike sims 3 penis just going through the whole body. So if anyone has any suggestions im open to hearing them

46 minutes ago, kjmc992266 said:

I recently have had trouble with wicked whims. The mod itself is fine but the main issue is Seasons cannot be used with this mod. And I have tested this out and it is wicked whims and seasons, I really like seasons but the only way to play it is to take out the mod or not play with seasons. I doubt its the mod but i am not sure. (for anyone curious, when I move in a new household and play till about 3/4 am sim time the game will bug out and i have to push pause to select sims basically do everything and I tried to play with it and its difficult.) And the thing is I'd go back to sims 3 but.... sims 4 is more enjoyable to look at and see sexually plus shit works unlike sims 3 penis just going through the whole body. So if anyone has any suggestions im open to hearing them

I think, I've got the same Problem. Is your Sim also repeating his Animation and the ingame time stand still until you  pause or push Esc and then it jumps Forward?

9 hours ago, ohlordyohgod said:

This is going to sound bad but can Teens not have sex with Adults anymore. I have sex actions for Teens on so I dont know whats going on. :/ 

Need to turn on all age romances....under cheats I think.

I've mentioned this before and met with almost no response. Menstrual vs. Simple pregnancy.... Menstrual pregnancy seems to work all of the time... no real issue there. The issue I have is with simple pregnancy. For many versions back, the simple pregnancy has not worked at all. Not sure why, but at some point it just stopped. Well, that was until last week. I set up simple pregnancy again because I got tired of the notifications for periods etc... Much to my complete surprise, it worked perfectly. For at least a week at any rate. At some point after I started a new game, the simple mode refused to work anymore. Not sure what's going on, but that's the long and short of it. What really bugs me is that now I know it can work under some conditions. I haven't changed anything in my setup so it's rather confusing. If I could pinpoint a possible cause for it not working consistently, I'd be happy. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to let me know.

So I am new to sims and have been having fun.  I have used LL for mods in Skyrim and Fallout 4 before.  I am hoping you all can point me in the right direction.  Is there a way to keep sims from going crazy jealous when another sim flirts or starts getting amorous with another sim?  I am sure this must have been asked before.  Thanks for the advice in advance!

Hello, I have a problem and I don't know what CC causing this, may will help me.

When  I make my sims swimming nude , i got a glitch with the lashes appears, I try to remove all the Better body , but no I don't understand... 

1 hour ago, Aprilia said:

Hello, I have a problem and I don't know what CC causing this, may will help me.

When  I make my sims swimming nude , i got a glitch with the lashes appears, I try to remove all the Better body , but no I don't understand... 

Autobanned tongue has been updated, i think this might be the cause of your problem.

2 hours ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

So I am new to sims and have been having fun.  I have used LL for mods in Skyrim and Fallout 4 before.  I am hoping you all can point me in the right direction.  Is there a way to keep sims from going crazy jealous when another sim flirts or starts getting amorous with another sim?  I am sure this must have been asked before.  Thanks for the advice in advance!

You can buy a "No Jealousy" trait in the Rewards Store and that will help. 

2 hours ago, MickCasanova said:

I've mentioned this before and met with almost no response. Menstrual vs. Simple pregnancy.... Menstrual pregnancy seems to work all of the time... no real issue there. The issue I have is with simple pregnancy. For many versions back, the simple pregnancy has not worked at all. Not sure why, but at some point it just stopped. Well, that was until last week. I set up simple pregnancy again because I got tired of the notifications for periods etc... Much to my complete surprise, it worked perfectly. For at least a week at any rate. At some point after I started a new game, the simple mode refused to work anymore. Not sure what's going on, but that's the long and short of it. What really bugs me is that now I know it can work under some conditions. I haven't changed anything in my setup so it's rather confusing. If I could pinpoint a possible cause for it not working consistently, I'd be happy. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to let me know.

Look at your WW settings from pregnancy chance, that might be your issue. After you determine that's not the issue then other mods could also be impacting it, especially if you have MCCC or SOL. 

3 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

Look at your WW settings from pregnancy chance, that might be your issue. After you determine that's not the issue then other mods could also be impacting it, especially if you have MCCC or SOL. 

I have MCCC, but as far as I understand it, pregnancy chance there only relates to woohoo and has no impact on WW. Since I'm not sure what SOL is, I guess I don't have it. Oddly, the Simple mode is working again right now. Not at all sure why it's so inconsistent.

1 hour ago, MickCasanova said:

I have MCCC, but as far as I understand it, pregnancy chance there only relates to woohoo and has no impact on WW. Since I'm not sure what SOL is, I guess I don't have it. Oddly, the Simple mode is working again right now. Not at all sure why it's so inconsistent.

SOL is Slice of Life. 

7 minutes ago, GForce_00007 said:

Ok so I just buy the new extension and I installed the new Wicked Whims and all the animations updates and I got script error (cant build door example) and Wicked doesn't work.. I can settings but 0 animations! ?

RIP

New Extension? You mean Island Living?