WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

10 hours ago, TheGreenMage said:

That doesn't make sense since DLC is official and thus a mod like WW has to make compatibility for it and not the other way round. I would assume this could be fixed though. If the problem is the added rewards effecting the DLC rewards, then I would easily assume it is being added incorrectly. Think about about in the way new DLC adds new rewards without breaking old ones, whatever method they used is clearly the correct one.

They might not be up to date with the latest WW.

10 hours ago, NastyGary said:

So a few pages ago I've posted about the cum texture that I've been having problem with. I couldn't identify whether it was the default texture or from some mod I downloaded. I tried downloading this mod but I still have the 'default' creamy texture. So 1) Is this the default WW texture? & 2) How do I replace it with the moreCUM version? 
Don't know why this got so complicated but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask for help :D

Here's the current aftermath texture which I'd like to remove/replace.
image.png.6b6ae8628133bf3a437f1b38e8430fe9.png

It's not WW...……….That looks like the more cum mod.

3 hours ago, procian said:

They might not be up to date with the latest WW.

Wait. We're talking the official expansion, game, and stuff packs missing items if WW is installed? Is that it? That's what DLC means to me here. If it's not Maxis/EA, then it's CC or mods.

7 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Wait. We're talking the official expansion, game, and stuff packs missing items if WW is installed? Is that it? That's what DLC means to me here. If it's not Maxis/EA, then it's CC or mods.

Got hold of the wrong end of the stick here...totally misread the post (my bad) I was thinking of cc stuff and not official maxis stuff....apologies to thegreenmage.

So I'm playing using wicked whims, my sim is doing her duty, and suddenly the stereotypical orange-box appears, and she starts (almost) licking.

Eureka! She needs a tongue!

Or something.

I just got back from reading about one single modder who has three or so mods and several articles on tongue bones...

It all sounds so complicated.

usually a mod is a folder named [MOD] and several files in it,

and those files work or not. 

But tongues have me licked, I don't know what to put where.

Maybe there's more than one tongue modder but only one keeps showing up on google.

Quick, which mod package does everyone (anyone) use, and what's the least painful way to install it?

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

So I'm playing using wicked whims, my sim is doing her duty, and suddenly the stereotypical orange-box appears, and she starts (almost) licking.

Or something.

I just got back from reading about one single modder who has three or so mods and several articles on tongue bones...

Maybe there's more than one tongue modder but only one keeps showing up on google.

Quick, which mod package does everyone (anyone) use, and what's the least painful way to install it?

Thanks.

i only know of Nandong tongue. i usually get the one without eyelashes. default head replacer. it was updated recently to include mermaids. well i think it's mainly referred to as "autoband tongue" 

14 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Or something.

Thanks.

The Nandong stuff works...they go in the mods folder or make a folder and call it body or something and put the files in that.

Hey guys I just updated everything and went to my settings in whicked whims and made sure it was all set to the same settings as before I updated my mods, I’m not sure what the exact problem is but my sims a hooker and for some reason anyone I’m my household trying to have sex keeps being told that the other person rejected them and I’m not sure if there’s another way to fix this cuz I have always accept on, is anyone else having a problem with their sims rejecting sex no matter what... if there’s any way to fix this as well please let me know. The only people who are having sex are the married couple , none of the customers or anyone else in the house...it’s my second time downloading this mod so maybe I’m doing something wrong but I do have always accept on and I checked the other settings too but can’t seem to get them to do it and accept, any help welcome thanks.

Dunno what's going on but the pregnancy system is broken, at least in my case. Sims do not get knocked up with either pregnancy system, even if the chance for pregnancy is at 100%.
Also, the "undress bottom" does not work during sex or naturism stuff.

Also also, I have the "SOME sims use contraception during sex" chosen, but literally every single npc my sims have recently had sex with have used condoms without a fail.

1 hour ago, Fiikus said:

Dunno what's going on but the pregnancy system is broken, at least in my case. Sims do not get knocked up with either pregnancy system, even if the chance for pregnancy is at 100%.

Also also, I have the "SOME sims use contraception during sex" chosen, but literally every single npc my sims have recently had sex with have used condoms without a fail.

I'm also having issues with "undress bottom" on some sims' outfits. It doesn't work sometimes unless I choose Undress Completely. Others go all Cronenberg if they undress to underwear during sex. That could be due to the Beautiful Body mod. I'll have to test that out later.

Just ran a new save with simple mode and pregnancy chance set to double 100% and no NPC birth control. In one glorious day, my sim knocked up Alex Moyer, Eliza Pancakes, Bella AND Cassandra Goth, and Morgan Fyres. ;)

And while I'm here, in Club Activities, what's the difference between "Sex" and "Sex (Swinging)"?

8 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

I'm also having issues with "undress bottom" on some sims' outfits. It doesn't work sometimes unless I choose Undress Completely. Others go all Cronenberg if they undress to underwear during sex. That could be due to the Beautiful Body mod. I'll have to test that out later.

I also have problems with undressing during sex. Undressing doesn't work but only with cc bottoms for me. No idea where it can comes from. Not a gamebreaking "bug" but if someone know how to fix it that would be nice :)

10 hours ago, Fiikus said:

Had this happen too. I removed MCCC and now everything works again like normal. I tried removing just the  MC Woohoo But that had no effect. Something in the pregnancy from MCCC seems to be causing it.